This is Not an Academy RP (Start-Up) - Page 5

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: This is Not an Academy RP (Start-Up)

Blog Entries

Default Re: This is Not an Academy RP (Start-Up)

"I'm Cain Mars former head of marketing of MultiStrike INC. which is in the top 10% of highest grossing Pokemon sales companies. I am also the ex husband of the trainer Adrianna Greymore maybe you've heard of her maybe you have not. She wasn't that open about how well she did in tournaments and I never had the time to follow her. She wasn't really open about anything- But I don't blame her! Okay I do but... I shouldn't humans are just born that way.- I said too much I apoligize"
    Quote Originally Posted by Linkara
    Gary reveals that he already has six pokemon. And judging by the pokemon around that area I'm guessing he has a rat a bird two bugs AND anouther bird

Blog Entries

Sam takes a breath to calm herself down. Just because she was a little out of her depth and someone irritated her didn't mean she had an excuse to be rude back. She was curious to see who this mysterious 'Drake' was and why he wanted all of them here. Other than the fact that they all had some thing to do with pokemon (and let's face, who in the world doesn't have some sort of connection with them?) she couldn't find anything they had in common. Responding to the request for introductions, she gave her piece.

"Sam Guiles. I'm just a traveler."

There is a fine line between genius and insanity. Beware the blind and the sight-impaired.

Blog Entries

Kiki looked up at the large mason, She had lagged behind the other travelers as she gaped at it. She walked towards it. She the heard a loud commotion coming from the lawn, and walked to it.

Blog Entries

"Well, when someone offers free food like this, I am not gonna say no" Piper said quietly, she had arrived quietly and returned Gardevoir already before hanging around to see what would happen, now she looked at the food and the lawn with a smile, she was curious to know what they were doing here and why. For now she took a plate and went to place some food before she started eating.
    My RP Character's Pokemon! Click to feed them! Each of their Signature Pokemon in Order:
    Kathany, Amber, Piper, Kate, Zoey and Lane.

By the time Dominic had followed the Pidgey to the manor there were already a few people going inside. It seems, for whatever reason, that Dominic wasn't the only one invited here. Dominic said nothing as he followed the crowd inside, keeping his distance as to avoid any social interaction. The Zorua twins were right behind him, already making plans for their next trick.

Blog Entries

Reclining back in his chair, foregoing all pretense of etiquette as he leaned the chair back on its hind legs - simply because he was feeling contrary, Shane spoke up in a more affirmative tone than he had used thus far, "Shane Gray, former Pokémon League competitor. I've abandoned battling in the interest of the more humane treatment of our fellow creatures," he finished, shooting a brief, cutting glare at Cain Mars to punctuate his final statement.

3DS Friend Code: 2595-1198-0821

Blog Entries

"You know Shane I agree with you! And I am well aware of all the wrong I done. It is just not a being of evil's place to defend them. I have reserved a harsh judgement upon myself I just want to get all the vengeance I can before I leave this plane. But remind me to hear your cliche'd sales pitch for your organization late just in case my soul has hope." Cain said surprising calmly.
    Gary reveals that he already has six pokemon. And judging by the pokemon around that area I'm guessing he has a rat a bird two bugs AND anouther bird

Blog Entries

Soon, the huge flying creature soared above the island of Cinnabar, spreading its wings widely as it slowly went down to the ground.

''Ah, at last!'' Aerrow cried out in relief as he removed his googled and gently went down on the ground alongside his Riolu, gently petting the Braviary and smiling happily. ''You were of great help Colsoar!'' he said still petting it, ''We might have missed the ferry, but it all worked out in the end as you were strong enough to take us here, thanks a lot.'' The Braviary revealed a wide smile of confidence, but it was clearly visible that it was exhauted after this long trip. ''You've done well, now make sure to take a long and well deserved rest,'' he said as he picked up its Pokéball from his belt, recalling the Pokémon and then putting the Pokéball back.

Suddenly, another small Pidgey came flying over to Aerrow, once again landing on his shoulder. ''Oh, another Pidgey,'' he exclaimed sounding rather surprised, gently lifting his finger to pet it along its small wing. ''Could you maybe lead the way?'' he asked, and with that, the Pidgey suddenly took of, forcing Aerrow and Aurvel to run in order to keep up with it. ''W-wait for us little guy!'' Aerrow cried out as he took off after it, but it wouldn't be long before the Pidgey stopped in front of a large manor, with Aerrow and Aurvel just behind. ''...Oh, I see, so this is the place, huh?'' he said quietly for himself as he with caution entered the building.

Hearing lots of commotion from the lawn, Aerrow decided to go check it out, and to his surprise he noticed that he wasn't alone. Out on the lawn he could see lots of different food on the tables, as well of other people too, realizing that he probably wasn't the only one who had received this invitation. ''Wow... Would you look at all of that food...'' he said gazing out on all the food, drolling slightly as his partner Aurvel imitated his Trainer.
    ''A single thread in a tapestry though its color brightly shine, can never see its purpose, in the pattern of the grand design.''

Dominic took his seat at the edge of the table, trying to exclude himself from the others and avoid having to introduce himself. Quite honestly he wasn't that interested in this 'Drake' person who the butler had been talking about when he led the group here. This was more an opportunity for Dominic to take advantage of. A free meal and a place to stay did sound nice. Already he was quietly munching away on some crackers and dip. The Zorua twins meanwhile were hiding under the table, snatching food from people's plates while they weren't looking.

Pata pata pata pata pata! Italy-kun's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Italy-kun on Tumblr

OOC: Whoops, sorry! Feel free to drop me a mention or a VM if I'm inactive.

Jake finally spoke up, having gotten over the initial awe he felt upon entering. "I'm Jacob Lancaster!" he said excitedly. "Everyone calls me Jake, and this is Doc, my only Pokemon." He gestured to the Rufflet on his shoulder. "Like everyone else, I don't have a clue why I'm here. I was just hoping to get to a town, when that Pidgey flew up to me, just outta the blue. I don't think it's any kind of battle tournament, 'cause after all, Doc's my only Pokemon, and you, Mr. Mars--Cain? I'm gonna go with Cain--from what I'm hearing, you don't even battle." He took a sip from his glass of water.
    "It just goes to show you that people with brain damage are the real heroes, aren't they?" --Wheatley, Portal 2
    "Open mouth, insert foot." --Joe Kido, Digimon Adventure 01
    "Screw it, the gloves are coming off, MEAN BEAN MACHINE!" --Me playing Sonic Mega Collection

Played in Inazuma Eleven Mafia, Super Street Fighter IV Mafia and Pokemon Christmas Mafia 2011. Winning faction of Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy Mafia and DPPt: Sinnoh Mafia! SO HAPPY!

Blog Entries

"I do battle I quit my job to return to battling... I just can't justify it to myself" Cain clarified. "Perhaps D. Drake would like of to help generate buzz for something he has planned. You know tell our friends about his new stadium or guild or something like that"

Blog Entries

Jacob looked towards the call of what seemed to be a terrified bird. Looking up, the same Pidgey that had dilligently brought him two messages and been nearly ran over by Jacob himself was now being chased around by Skarr. Double checking the pokéballs at his belt, he quickly called the Skarmory back and prayed nobody had noticed.

However, since everyone was so interested in introducing themselves, he thought he might as well do the same. "Jason Mitchell. You've probably heard of my dad before, runs PS, perhaps you could say I'm heir to one of the more deluxe pokéball makers." That said, it wasn't exactly like he wanted to be the heir either. He reflected quickly on it before he relised that there was food on offer that he wasn't taking.

I may look like an idiot, I may sound like an idiot, but don't let that fool you; I really am an idiot.

Blog Entries

After the introductions, Sam calmly began to eat.

There is a fine line between genius and insanity. Beware the blind and the sight-impaired.

Jocaquim glanced around as the introductions flew in thick and fast. "So... our reason for attending remains a mystery. Clearly, he saw something in us, but what? Why would he want so many different people? This old man is far too stuck in the past to be of use..." he reflected, slightly morose as he looked around the table again. "I suppose we will have our answers soon, so all this is academic." he asserted, before reaching for a Pokeball and letting out none other than Fransesca, the ever-regal Arcanine. When it came to Fire Types, a gentleman always went for the classy option. This was a Arcanine because well... have you ever tried to play polo while on fire? Besides, Joacquim disliked foxes.

The Arcanine immediately sat down and regarded the table with fiery brown eyes and not a half-shade of contempt. "May as well take the time to stretch everyone's legs. So, how far did everyone travel to get here? I myself had to trek from Unova, although I live in Johto."

Blog Entries

OOC: This RP seems to come in waves...

"I came from Johto," Shane replied, "Mahogany Town, to be exact. Where in Johto do you live?"

3DS Friend Code: 2595-1198-0821

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast