This is Not an Academy RP (Start-Up) - Page 4

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: This is Not an Academy RP (Start-Up)

Blog Entries

Default Re: This is Not an Academy RP (Start-Up)

An annoyed look crossed her face. "I have no idea what you're talking about. All I know is that when I had just gotten back to Kanto, I received an invitation to come here. Upon arrival, I saw others who apparently came here for the same reason. Whoever sent the invitations hasn't showed up yet."

Sam gave him another look.

"Haven't you ever heard the saying about why you shouldn't 'assume' something?"

There is a fine line between genius and insanity. Beware the blind and the sight-impaired.

Blog Entries

"It looked just as much like that master Drake's children and their sensei were talking to Drake's butler who was waiting for my arrival than then you were other guests chatting. How can quote that saying when you got offended that I didn't assume something else!?" Cain said wagging his finger.

"Now tell me in one five letter noun how would you describe marketing people?"
    Last edited by Phoenixphlare; 6th September 2012 at 07:33 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Linkara
    Gary reveals that he already has six pokemon. And judging by the pokemon around that area I'm guessing he has a rat a bird two bugs AND anouther bird

Blog Entries

There was no doubt that Jacob was running late. He often liked to arrive late, it allowed him to be noticed more when he entered, but he was starting to take the mickey with it. He'd only just managed to reach Cinnibar on Skarr's back.

He retrieved his bike from his bag, and got on it. So where from here? Fortunately, his question was answered by another carrier Pidgey. It wanted him to follow. Hope you're fast then, little bird. He smiled as he twisted the throttle and arrived at the manor in a cacophony of engine noises and the screeches of the terrified Pidgey he barely managed to avoid running over once he had got there.

I may look like an idiot, I may sound like an idiot, but don't let that fool you; I really am an idiot.

Blog Entries

Sam looked down at herself in her travel-worn clothes, looked at the others seeing if there were any appearances that could lead to any conclusion that they were related. There weren't any that she could see.

"Gee, I don't know. All the five letter words I can think of are descriptive, and indicative of your abilities of observation." Sarcasm in her statement.

Sam looked clearly irritated. She hadn't like the way that she had been spoken to earlier, and it hadn't helped that the man had hit a sore spot, which is what had caused her to speak up in the first place.

There is a fine line between genius and insanity. Beware the blind and the sight-impaired.

Joacquim just shook his head. Five seconds dealing with humanity and they already annoyed him. How did they do it?
    "For shame, both of you! We are here by a very prestigious invitation and unless you intend to make a fool of yourself in your host's home then I suggest you desist!" he said, firmly directing his little spiel at the two bickering people. He opened his mouth to say something else but all that came out was the roar of a bike engine and a terrified squawk. He glanced out the door's glass paneling and saw the motorbike, before turning back and putting his head in his hands. "No class, the lot of you..."

Blog Entries

Shane raised an irked eyebrow as he turned to Joacquim, "Let them bicker," he muttered, "Until our host displays the decency to introduce himself to his guests, and his guests to each other, we owe him no such lofty standards of civility."

3DS Friend Code: 2595-1198-0821

Blog Entries

"Liars was the word I was looking for. I worked with liars frauds and cheats. In all my experience I learned not to trust anyone." As Cain spoke he began to stand up straight he became half a foot taller. "I know nothing of Mister Drake but enigmatic people aren't known for their fertility neither are people who get large wealth from the hard work of others. I have plenty of personal experience that shows that. I am a broken man who unwittingly traded his well being for wealth and power I have no emotion strength to deal with some upstart prankster but if an adult tells me the same story I guess I can humor you I am nothing if not fair I have not lost my soul yet I can still feel it burn. But be warned I worked for arms dealer or as PC people would call it a Pokemon selling organization. I know many dangerous men. So speak the truth in my presence."

Cain then walked a few feet away to look a wall. He then turned to his watch which he gaze at with glee.
    Gary reveals that he already has six pokemon. And judging by the pokemon around that area I'm guessing he has a rat a bird two bugs AND anouther bird

Blog Entries

Jacob hopped off of his bike, barely even taking the time to apologise to the Pidgey he had nearly killed. He removed his helmet from his head and held it under his arm as he walked into the entrance.

"Did I miss anything?"

I may look like an idiot, I may sound like an idiot, but don't let that fool you; I really am an idiot.

Joacquim was about to open his mouth but suddenly stopped at the suited man's outburst. What the- what was he trying to-? The old man stood dumbly as he tried to make either a head - or a tail would do, even - of what he just heard. He failed miserably. Something something soul on fire, weapons dealers, what does fertility have to do with any of this, broken men, emotional strength... Joacquim mentally dismissed this as gibberish and turned back to his rebuker. After all, if this strange man was going to ignore him he was going to get ignored right back.

"It's more the principle of thing, my good man." he replied to Shane. "So he isn't here right now, that doesn't mean we just start an argument in his house. Well, I think it's an argument but I've completely lost track of what that gentleman was saying. Besides, we've only just arrived. He might be a busy man, you know, give him a minute before you accuse him of indecency."

Blog Entries

"To have invited so many people with such discordant views to all converge here with no explanation inevitably invites conflict. It is, in my opinion, reckless and careless to not be here personally to explain the circumstances," Shane shot back curtly, before stepping back and leaning against the wall with a deep breath.

"Does anyone actually know why we were called here?"

3DS Friend Code: 2595-1198-0821

Blog Entries

"...anyone know what this guy's on about?" Jacob wasn't exactly dumb, but the rather elegant sesquipedalian loquaciousness was in fact somewhat above the rich boy's level.

"But seriously, no clue. Just came for the invite 'cause I didn't have anything better to do."

"...No, I do not. All I have is the letter and credit card that you all presumably have. I also came here because 'I had nothing better to do' like you but... I suppose I don't do much of anything anymore." Joacquim sighed and glanced down the hallways, folding his arms as he did so. This young man was curt and not a little arrogant, a small part of him advised, and it would be so satisfying to put the little brat in his place...
    Huh. That part hadn't talked in a while.

Blog Entries

"Perhaps there is something that links us. The way I see it there is an absolute best possibility and an absolute worst. On the best side we could be wanted to help capture or compete for Jirachi because we all have strong desires. On the pessimistic side we could have angered a group of people like a secret trainer guild and this is a trap. These are not likely possibilities but they are the most extreme ones. But we should be ready for anything given the circumstances." Cain began to laugh "I meant fedellity not fertillity slip of the tongue"

Cain recomposed himself and said "Perhaps the fact that we have nothing better to do is sole reason why we were called out of all people. However perhaps... we were not the first!"

Fire Ferrets Forever Mako's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

The butler that had let the group into the villa returned, muttering something about his boss having lost his mind to be doing this. He finally went silent, stopping in front of the group. "A word to the wise, my employer will not appreciate a lack of decorum." He stated to the group of weary travelers. "I do apologize however for neglecting to inform you of tonight's events. Out on the lawn there is to be a reception where all of your questions will be answered." The butler explained as he led the group to a side door. Opening the glass door he stepped out onto the grass. The group was now on a massive lawn that was perfectly manicured. It spread out all the way to the cliffs, below which the harbor sat. On the lawn itself there was a spread of gourmet food, a fully stocked bar and a large table to sit everyone comfortably. "Master Drake will be with you shortly. But please, eat, drink. You must be hungry and thirsty from your travels."
    Quote Originally Posted by Ariel
    Everyone has had a crush on Hips. :B

Joacquim nodded gratefully to the butler and headed outside. The spread was nice and all, but the thing about having money was you got a fully paid meal thrown in with the cruise. He wasn't particularly hungry and so didn't feel like eating or drinking anything. Still, saying so would be impolite. Maybe he'd take something later, he thought as he sat down at the table, making sure his as-of-yet unused credit card was still on his person.

Once everyone was seated (assuming they weren't going to be terrible guests and refuse) he started things off. "Well, I believe introductions are in order and I might as well start with myself. I am the rather unremarkable Joacquim Montforth, and I have as little idea of what I am doing here as any of you. May I ask your names?"

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast