This is Not an Academy RP (Start-Up) - Page 3
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: This is Not an Academy RP (Start-Up)

Blog Entries

Default Re: This is Not an Academy RP (Start-Up)

Sam and her charizard followed the pidgey to the designated location. "Fancy."

There is a fine line between genius and insanity. Beware the blind and the sight-impaired

Blog Entries

Kiki jumped of of kiss as she neared the ground. The Pokemon was returned to it's ball as Kiki walked to the large house,.

Pata pata pata pata pata! Italy-kun's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Italy-kun on Tumblr

Another Pidgey flitted in front of Jake's face. "Hey again, friend." he said, following where it led.
    "It just goes to show you that people with brain damage are the real heroes, aren't they?" --Wheatley, Portal 2
    "Open mouth, insert foot." --Joe Kido, Digimon Adventure 01
    "Screw it, the gloves are coming off, MEAN BEAN MACHINE!" --Me playing Sonic Mega Collection

Played in Inazuma Eleven Mafia, Super Street Fighter IV Mafia and Pokemon Christmas Mafia 2011. Winning faction of Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy Mafia and DPPt: Sinnoh Mafia! SO HAPPY!

Joacquim stepped onto the beach, just another unassuming local gentleman amongst many. But the Pidgey knew him, and found him out. Following the flying-type to the villa, Joacquim didn't particularly find the place all that admirable, but nevertheless treaded onwards. His thoughs turned back to the team he'd brought, and how long some of them had been with him. How... how many years had it been since he had set out with a Snivy and a head full of dreams?

Far too long, he reckoned as he came within sight of the villa... and the others.

"Attention passengers! We will be arriving at Cinnabar Island shortly. Please be ready to exit the boat when we dock." Dominic heard the muffled voice over the boat's speakers. An island was taking shape in the distance. Smoke rose from the volcano which towered over the rest of the island. Dominic heard a scream from the side of the boat and walked over calmly. There was a woman, shaking in fear as she pointed to two shadowy figures in the water.

"Come on you two, we're almost there" Dominic smiled and the Zorua twins leaped up back onto the boat.

"I-I could've sworn I saw two Sharpedo in the water!" the woman said, rubbing her eyes in disbelief. The Zorua twins giggled and shook themselves dry, getting both Dominic and the woman wet in the process. Dominic didn't mind but the woman was fed up with their antics and went back inside the boat. Suddenly Dominic heard a Pokemon calling above him. He looked up and there perched on one of the boat's railings was another Pidgey.

"Oh, you must be here to show me where this manor is." The Pidgey nodded and flew towards the docks as the boat came in.

"Hey! Wait for us!" Dominic and his Zorua quickly dashed out onto the dock in pursuit of the Pidgey. It was lucky Dominic didn't have any luggage or he'd have left it behind. Being a runaway circus performer, Dominic had no money nor any possessions. All he had were the clothes on his back and his beloved circus Pokemon.

CEO, Inventor, Innovator Varrick's Avatar Forum HeadModerator
    Blog Entries

The knock on the door was answered by an elderly man. He was proper with his graying hair carefully styled and his charcoal three piece suit flawlessly tailored. He smiled at his employer's guests. "Please do come inside." He said cordially as he gestured for them to come inside. From the doorway, they could see that they would be funneled into a massive foyer with high ceilings and massive skylights to let the natural sunlight in, brightening the entire villa.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ariel
    Everyone has had a crush on Hips. :B

Blog Entries

Sam whistles as she enters. "Fancy."

There is a fine line between genius and insanity. Beware the blind and the sight-impaired

Joacquim, being Miserable Old Git Prime, had not hazarded a smile yet. This did not change when he saw the foyer. Wealthy, yes. Grand, oh yes, but without meeting the master of the house it was truly impossible to tell what he was like. Wealth and appearances could be so misleading, although that didn't stop him from glancing around at the trappings anyway. Hypocritcal? Perhaps, but when you are born into wealth the skill to spot wealth never really goes away. Cutting short his reminiscence, he prepared to deal with the far less preferable reality and the people he had to chatter with within. For example, this impressed young lady. "Yes, it is isn't it." he said, more out of pleasantry than anything else.

Blog Entries

Sam nods. "Yeah. I haven't visited a town in three months, and right when I reenter civilization, I see this. It's a little intimidating." She said as she looked around. Her parents had run the local grocery store in Pallet, so they had lived comfortably, but certainly no where this rich. It was a little unnerving. Realizing that she had been spoken to, she snaps out of her musings of the decor and turned to the older man. "Ah, I'm Sam Guiles. Do you have any idea why we were invited here?" She question, cursing herself in her mind for asking her question so awkwardly. Since she had started traveling, she never seemed to interact with people very long outside of battles and tended to get a little nervous.

Blog Entries

Stepping over the threshold, Shane paused momentarily in the entryway to take in his surroundings, before quickly stepping to the side as he realized he was blocking the door. Glancing around at the others idly chattering, he nodded in acknowledgement with a half smile, not entirely comfortable with the small crowd that had joined him.

3DS Friend Code: 2595-1198-0821

Sizing up the enquirer he decided that she hadn't seen much outside of her forest retreat whathaveyou and replied thusly. "Joacquim Montforth, although I prefer Joacquim. As for why we are here... your guess is as good as mine but something tells me we're here for our ability as Trainers, if you catch my drift." he repiled, taking care not to disturb a nearby potted plant. "Three months, you say? If you don't mind me asking, what were you doing those three months in the wild?"

Blog Entries

"I've been mountain climbing. I was in Johto a while back and it took me a while to head home. A pidgey caught me just as I got to the outskirts of Viridian and gave me an invitation to come here." Most standard maps don't really show much besides the way through the Indigo Plateau, which wasn't the route she had taken, preferring not to confront every single trainer that trained there. Thus, she mainly relied on a compass to make her way through and traversed the are as best as she could.

Crimson Fighter PhilosophyPhlare's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Cain arrived as the door was closing having taken the time to buy another present for himself a cloak to cover himself "from enemy sights" assuming that protecting his identity from what ever foes his host may or may not have is covered in "travel expenses". He jumped off his Salamence, called it back and quickly rushed into the manor.

Cain surveyed the room to find children who did not seem related some butler looking gentlemen and an older man. He his removed hood while thinking "I thought I was done with womanizing business men". He didn't think twice of their dress or scaring them assuming the Drake family to be a bunch whackademia nuts do to the letter. He said to Sam not knowing who she was "You could tell your father, I'm here for whatever pyramid scheme or mercenary service or god knows what he wants me to advertise"
    Last edited by PhilosophyPhlare; 6th September 2012 at 07:37 PM.
    There is patience and then there is sloth.

Blog Entries

"...Excuse me?" Sam looked in aghast at the newcomer that had just come in. With the way they were clustered in the entrance chatting, it would be obvious that they were guests as well. Sam didn't know why he assumed such a statement, nor why he was so rude about it, but it stung.

"If you would look around, it would be obvious that we were invited here, same as you!" She pointed out, angrily.

Crimson Fighter PhilosophyPhlare's Avatar
    Blog Entries

"So what you're saying is: I was suppose to suspect other guests were coming. Which would mean I was supposed to suspect that I was called not for advertising experience but my VERY modest battling abilities. Which would mean I was suspect to assume that mister Drake knew of my new return to the art of battle despite me doing wilderness training alone and not tournaments. I was an advertising man for most of my adult life not a trainer so, how could you expect me to think any thing other than it had to do with my marketing career. I simply chose not to look around that much because it is edicate to let the master know you are here upon entrance."

"Not only is it irrational to expect me to assume that. How could you expect me to believe that given the information I have!?" Cain declared. He walked backward and forward for about 2 seconds and said calmly "This is my ex wife's doing isn't?"
    Last edited by PhilosophyPhlare; 6th September 2012 at 07:34 PM.
    There is patience and then there is sloth.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast