This is Not an Academy RP (Start-Up) - Page 2
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: This is Not an Academy RP (Start-Up)

Crimson Fighter PhilosophyPhlare's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Re: This is Not an Academy RP (Start-Up)

"Cain Mars thirty four years old! This will be a three on thr-" Cain stopped issuing his challenge to a much younger much more energetic trainer when he actually read the note paying no mind to it before believing it to spam "Sorry but I have to go there are stronger opponents here on Stark mountain so you'll be dandy". He hopped on his Salamence and proceeded to go fly to the airport. He scoured the note and the card for "legalese" but found none out of the ordinary. "Well if he's paying he's paying. I don't no what this guy wants but if it something I don't I can at least get back at him by charging this card like crazy"
    There is patience and then there is sloth.

Blog Entries

OOC: Time-skipping to the next day for Shane - if it's premature for everyone, we'll just assume my previous post was a day earlier instead.

The ship's horn blared, punctuating the still morning air as Shane settled in on the deck, Milo perched precariously on the railing as they surveyed the Olivine lighthouse slowly slipping behind the rolling fog. Zipping up his grey jacket, Shane turned and slid to the floor, leaning his back against the railing.

It would be nice to get away for a while.

My life is forbidden Zidar Ravencrypt's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Add Zidar Ravencrypt on Facebook
    Follow Zidar Ravencrypt on Tumblr Visit Zidar Ravencrypt's Youtube Channel

Luna sighed as she began packing her things. The Pidgey shrilled happily as it saw what was going on.

The old man stood with his head bowed atop Celestial Tower, the wind playing with his hair and his head bowed in silent remembrance. There was nothing here for him now. Nothing but memories and pain, eating away at each other and bringing a tear unbidden to the figure's eyes even now. But he had to do it, because without those memories there would be nothing here but pain. Slowly, gently, he brought his hand to the bellrope and gave it a melancholy tug.

Dong.

The sound of the Celestial Tower Bell was said to echo its ringer's soul. All that the gentleman felt was age and tiredness, any vital spark long since gone. Why? What had become of him, so young and filled with ambition and fire, to bring him down so? It wasn't always like this... once upon a time, his oldest friends travelled the world with him, becoming his closest companions over the course of his travails. Closing his eyes, he could see them still, standing alongside him and marvelling at the sunset that had completely eluded him.

Dong.

He raised his head suddenly when the sound of a Pidgey's wings fluttering in the breeze caught his attention. Releasing the rope, he retrieved the pigeon Pokenon's message and read it, tired old eyes blinking in surprise. Did someone know who he was? Regardless, he now had somewhere to go, something to do. Laying that sprig of greenery she always liked at the foot of the bell, he made the long journey down towards the bottom, pausing only to give one last look around at the scenery before disappearing into the tower's interior.

Standing at the base of the tower a few minutes later, Joacquim Montforth could only heave a sigh and trudge off down the path, his enthusiasm for the trip dead before it even began.

Blog Entries

Follow Meyneth on Tumblr

Kiki walked out the door of her house. She reached into her bag and pulled out a red and white ball. it was tossed in the air, and a Togekiss flew out. It few a few feet up into the air, before coming back down right before its trainer.

"Kiss," Kiki said "I need you to take us to Cinnaber Island, you can do that right?"

The Togekiss nodded and gestured for the girl to hop on her back. She did so, and they were off.

Blog Entries

"I love first class!" Cain gleefully said upon drinking his champane. The plane has been flying for awhile. He was reading his free shoping catalog and found an expensive watch. He wrote down the info so he can buy it with his card. "Whatever this guy owns a mansion he can afford to by me a gift it's probably prepaid anyways".
    Last edited by PhilosophyPhlare; 6th September 2012 at 07:35 PM.

Pata pata pata pata pata! Italy-kun's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Italy-kun on Tumblr

Jacob proceeded to vomit over the side of the ferry. You gonna be okay, buddy? said Doc from his shoulder.
    "It just goes to show you that people with brain damage are the real heroes, aren't they?" --Wheatley, Portal 2
    "Open mouth, insert foot." --Joe Kido, Digimon Adventure 01
    "Screw it, the gloves are coming off, MEAN BEAN MACHINE!" --Me playing Sonic Mega Collection

Played in Inazuma Eleven Mafia, Super Street Fighter IV Mafia and Pokemon Christmas Mafia 2011. Winning faction of Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy Mafia and DPPt: Sinnoh Mafia! SO HAPPY!

Blog Entries

''...I don't know, what do you think we should do, Aurvel?'' Aerrow asked as he turned his gaze to Aurvel, who looked just as confused as Aerrow and answered back by shrugging. ''Well, we should probably give it a shot,'' he said, scratching the back of his head with his free hand, ''If it turns out to be something fishy or even dangerous, we'll just take our leave immediately.'' They both looked at eachother and nodded in agreement, then he slowly lifted the black credit card up in the air, examining it, ''So this will take care of all the expenses huh...'' he examined it even further, then put it back in his pocket.

''It's a long way to the Kanto Region, but I know a port that can take me straight to Cinnabar Island in just a couple of days, although it's a long way going there by foot, but that shouldn't be necessary,'' he said as he smiled for himself, moving his hand towards his belt, unlocking a Pokéball. ''Come out here, Colsoar!'' he threw the Pokéball high up in the air, and in just a couple of seconds a huge winged creature materialized out of the ball. ''Colsoar, I've been invited to Cinnabar Island in the Kanto Region, and I need you to take me to a port far away from here, will you be able to do that?'' Aerrow asked the Braviary, who obviously brimmed with confidence as it never turned down a challenge. Slowly, it landed on the ground just beside Aerrow, crouching down in order for Aurvel and Aerrow to climb up on him, which they quickly did. Aurvel took a seat in Aerrow's lap as Aerrow put on his trusty googles, something he put on whenever he flied with Colsoar. ''Alright Colsoar, let's go!'' he cried out, and with that command the giant creature spread its wings and soared up high in the sky.

Blog Entries

The sun now hung high in the sky, shimmering off the glassy sea as waves crashed into the rocky shore of Cinnabar Island. Stepping off the ramp, Shane squinted in the bright light reflecting off the beach as another wave crashed ashore, enshrouding him a cloud of cool sea mist.

"Well," he said, shrugging as he looked down at Umbreon, who was sniffing curiously at a sea shell, "here we are. Where do you suppose we're supposed to meet this guy?"

It was lucky Dominic had the black credit card given to him by this mysterious character on Cinnabar Island. He had no money himself and so it was the only way he could afford a ticket for the ferry.

Dominic stood out on the deck, watching the boat cut through the waves as they made steady progress to Cinnabar Island. The Zorua twins were up to their usual tricks, jumping into the water and using their Illusion abilities to take the form of Sharpedo and scare the passengers. Dominic smiled at this. The two little tricksters reflected his mischievous personality perfectly. Dominic had grown up with them at the circus and were his best friends. He'd do anything to protect them.

I'm World Class Yang Xiao Long's Avatar Forum HeadModerator
    Blog Entries

The Drake manor sat on a high cliff overlooking the island's harbor. Calling it a manor would be a bit inaccurate however, as it was more of a sprawling villa rather than a classically built castle. The entrance to the massive property was a small dirt path set off a short distance from the harbor itself. As the path was traditionally unmarked, the mysterious benefactor of all the travelers had arranged for another batch of carrier Pidgeys to greet each person upon their arrival to the island to tell them how to get to the estate.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ariel
    Everyone has had a crush on Hips. :B

Blog Entries

Sam's Charizard landed on Cinnabar's shore, only for them to be greeted by another pidgey.

"Hello again?"

There is a fine line between genius and insanity. Beware the blind and the sight-impaired

Blog Entries

Cain's ferry ticket was expensive to say the least. He purposely got the most expensive one he could find but not for the luxury. Before boarding he retrieved his newly bought watch from his Fushia city PO box. Kain had many PO boxes do to his past as an executive to receive packages from the company usually gifts to bribe other organizations into good partnership. He liked his watch but at the same time he hated it for it was something an adult would like and it was useless. However he already came up with an excuse for buying it in the eyes of the manor owner.

He arrived on Cinnabar Island with a grin on his face. He eagerly awaited a challenge. "This letter from my host my opponent. I treasure it. I waited for something and something happened. This better not be an advertisement thing!"
    Last edited by PhilosophyPhlare; 6th September 2012 at 07:35 PM.

Blog Entries

Shane started as a Pidgey flitted by his face, hovering momentarily a few feet away from him as Milo tensed up, drawing his ears back and following the bird pokemon with his eyes as it swayed back and forth in the breeze.

Chirping rather excitedly, the pokemon took off abruptly, zipping across the beach and settling down on a low-lying tree branch over a discrete dirt path that led steeply inland. Wasting no time, Shane gestured to the suspicious Umbreon to follow him and set off in pursuit of the bird pokemon, following it as it led them up the long, steep, winding path into the cliffs overlooking the harbor.

As he approached the entrance to the looming structuring adorning the proud cliff-face, Shane drew the zipper up on his jacket, Umbreon leaning cautiously into his trainer's leg in the billowing winds pounding the overlook. Stepping up to the door, he paused briefly before rapping three times loudly on the door, then stepped back and waited.

3DS Friend Code: 2595-1198-0821

Pokémon Private Eye Detective Calvin's Avatar
    Blog Entries

"Look, another Pidgey." Calvin pointed out as he got off the ferry. "Looks like this one has directions."

"Let's follow it." Camille said, running after it. Calvin followed close behind her.
    My new anime fic!
    "I pledge allegiance, to the Flag of the Divided States of America. And to the PACs, for which it stands, one Nation, at odds, divisible, with Liberty and Justice for some.”

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast