This is Not an Academy RP (Start-Up)

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: This is Not an Academy RP (Start-Up)

Fire Ferrets Forever Mako's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

Default This is Not an Academy RP (Start-Up)

Here it is. The day you have all been waiting for. The start of something special... something legendary.

@Zant; @Joltik; @Scarlet Enchantress; @Wyvernphlare; @Agent Gryphon; @AmeKren; @Stencil; @Plumbum; @Chiplet; @Master Mew; @Summer Camp; @Googly; @Stellar Gale; (who's an impatient fuck and is fired. again) @Pokémon Trainer Calvin;

Across the world, fourteen carrier Pidgeys reached their targets with perfect precision (yes, that means one carrier Pidgey for each of you). Landing on the shoulders of their
    recipients, the Pidgeys trilled gently, signaling with their beaks for the people in question to take the small envelopes that were tied to the right foot of each bird. Inside these envelopes was a small note and a black credit card, personalized with the recipient's name. The note said as follows:

Your presence is requested at my manor on Cinnabar Island. The black credit card inside this envelope is for you to take care of any and all travel expenses.

I hope to see you arrive as soon as possible.

- D. Drake

Last edited by Mako; 23rd August 2012 at 10:36 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ariel
    Everyone has had a crush on Hips. :B

The Dimension Wizard Flaze's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook
    Follow Flaze on Tumblr Visit Flaze's Youtube Channel

Default Re: This is Not an Academy RP (Start-Up)

Alistair was working in his room in Jubelife. At that moment he heard the sound of chirping and turned to see a Pidgey had landed on his window. At first he was confused as to what it was doing and was about to make it go away; only for him to notice the small note that was attached to the flying type's leg. 'What's this?" Alistair wondered before walking over, gently closing the notebook.

Pata pata pata pata pata! Italy-kun's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Italy-kun on Tumblr

OOC: Your markup needs another bracket, HiPS. :3

A Pidgey flew in front of Jacob. "Hmm?" he grunted. He then saw the note tied to its wing, and said, "Oh, you must be looking for someone at my old school. It's over there a ways." He pointed west, and continued walking. The Pidgey, however, followed him still. "It's that way!" he said again, frustrated. "Unless...I see now! You're looking for me!" He untied the bundle and read it. I'm not so sure about this... he thought, but I do get to go there for free, so might as well.
    "It just goes to show you that people with brain damage are the real heroes, aren't they?" --Wheatley, Portal 2
    "Open mouth, insert foot." --Joe Kido, Digimon Adventure 01
    "Screw it, the gloves are coming off, MEAN BEAN MACHINE!" --Me playing Sonic Mega Collection

Played in Inazuma Eleven Mafia, Super Street Fighter IV Mafia and Pokemon Christmas Mafia 2011. Winning faction of Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy Mafia and DPPt: Sinnoh Mafia! SO HAPPY!

My life is forbidden Serenity's Avatar Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Add Serenity on Facebook
    Follow Serenity on Tumblr Visit Serenity's Youtube Channel

Luna was sitting outside and studying when a Pidgey swooped down and perched on her shoulder. A light gasp escaped her lips as she saw the Pidgey.

"Oh? What's a Pokemon like you doing in this part of the world?" she asked the bird, "Are you lost...what's this?" she removed the message from the Pidgey's talons and read it. Immediately, she became skeptical. How would she know if this was real or a fraud? She seemed cautious, so she stood up. The Pidgey remained roost upon her shoulder as the teenager went into her home.

Blog Entries

Kiki looked out the window of her room. Suddenly, a small little bird flew up to it, then started pecking on the glass. She opened the window, and the Pidgey jumped onto her arm, offering the envelope on it's foot. She took said envelope, and opened it, reading the note that was inscribed. This could be fun, she thought to herself as she got up, and headed out the door.

Blog Entries

Jacob pulled over for a second. He had all the time in the world to do whatever he wanred to now he was out here on his own. Resting his bike on the stand and removing his helmet, he looked out at the view. The middle of nowhere could be a beautiful place indeed. Skarr landed gently beside his trainer. "You probably need a break too." He removeed one of the custom-detailed pokéballs, the steel grey one with wind-based designs from his waist and returned the Skarmory to it. He noticed briefly that the metal bird had caught and eyeful of something it was interested in as it had been returned, and following his eyeline, finally noticed the pidgey on his shoulder.

Great, he's already trying to get me back, he thought. But much to Jacob's disappointment, the message wasn't from his fatheer. It contained a message that 'required' him to go see some 'D. Drake'. Truth betold, the inclusion of the credit card had somewhat insulted him. He didn't need anyone's charity. He thought for a second about it. Then he returned his helmet onto his head and drew the red, fiery pokéball. "Hey Ashe, we're going to Cinnibar. You want a run?" He started the bike and twisted the throttle. And he was off.

I may look like an idiot, I may sound like an idiot, but don't let that fool you; I really am an idiot.

The Dimension Wizard Flaze's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook
    Follow Flaze on Tumblr Visit Flaze's Youtube Channel

After reading the note Alistair just stared at it bewildered. He didn't know who the person that had sent the note was or whether he could trust him. He then looked down at the black card that he was holding, still confused as to what it was all about. "I should give it a try."

Blog Entries

''Brick Break, once more!'' Aerrow cried out as he threw out his hand in a sign of a command. With this, Aurvel, the Riolu, bounced up high in the air, diving down towards the tree with its fist glowing up, then landning a powerful strike right in the middle, leaving a deep mark. Aerrow walked up closer to the tree, leaning slightly as he examined the mark left by Brick Break. Immediately, a wide smile revealed itself. ''Hey! That was great, Aurvel!'' he said cheerfully, ''It looks you managed to get a little bit deeper this time, you're steadily making progess!'' he gave off a wide smile, which Riolu immediately answered by smiling too.

Suddenly, a light sound of chirping could be heard from above. Aerrow moved his gaze towards the sky, but failed to find the source to the sound. ''...Was I just imagining it--'' He then saw how a small creature landed on his right shoulder, pecking him lightly on his cheek. ''H-hey! Knock if off!'' he cried out as the Flying-type stopped pecking and instead raised its right talon, showing the small envelope tied to its leg. ''Hm? Now what is this?'' Aerrow said as he slowly untied the small bundle, then started reading the message. ''...Cinnabar Island? D. Drake?'' he scratched himself in the back of his head as he repeated reading the message over and over again, feeling rather insure of what to do.
    ''A single thread in a tapestry though its color brightly shine, can never see its purpose, in the pattern of the grand design.''

Registered Trainer Pokemon Trainer Calvin's Avatar
    Blog Entries

The twins were busy feeding their Pokémon in the backyard of their home in Castelia City, when their attention was grabbed by a chirping sound. Then they saw a Pidgey swoop down and land on Calvin shoulder. Curious, he untied the envelope and read the letter while Camille peeked over his shoulder.

"Cinnabar island... that's in Kanto." Calvin mused.

"Why would someone want us to come to Cinnabar Island?" Camille wondered. "Should we?"

"If he wants us to go see him, it must be important." Calvin said. "I think we should go, but we need to be careful."

"Alright then. But should we use this credit card? I mean, we could fly there segments at a time." Camille said, looking at the card.

"Nah, we might need them when we get there. We could take the ferry to Kanto." Calvin said. "And the ferry should be leaving soon. Let's go." He recalled his team, as did Camille, and they started into the house to grab their things and leave.
    Pearl:3996-6679-5959
    SS:4040-3317-8250
    White:2924-1613-1871
    Battle Record:23-4
    My FF.net profile~*~My new anime fic!~*~My Fanclub
    I am an official member of the Official Bulbagarden Trading Whitelist.

Dominic sat with his back against a tree as he watched his two Zorua playing in the grass. They were free now, away from that awful circus and Dominic couldn't be happier. He just sat watching his Pokemon play without a care in the world.

When he received the carrier Pidgey's message his first thought was to just run off with the money, but that'd probably get him into more trouble. The Circus had been looking for him ever since he left. He'd taken 6 of the circus Pokemon with him and they wanted them back. The Circus wouldn't go looking for him in a place like Cinnabar Island though and staying in a manor sounded a whole lot better than trying to find a place to sleep every night.

"Hey guys" Dominic stood up and walked over to his two Zorua, "we're going on a trip to Cinnabar Island." The two looked up at him curiously and ran over to their trainer's side. The thought of an adventure excited them. Rather than going inside their PokeBalls, they followed closely behind their trainer as they went to catch the ferry for Cinnabar. Dominic never liked putting the twins in their PokeBalls. They preferred walking around and exploring rather than being cooped up. Besides, Dominic enjoyed their company and their silly antics, even if they did often get into trouble. Since they were twins and looked almost identical to each other they were very good at pulling pranks on people. They were never able to fool Dominic though. He was always able tell them apart.

Blog Entries

Sam takes the note from the Pidgey. "Thank you?"

Sam reads the note. "Cinnabar? I guess I can go. I was heading towards that area anyway."

There is a fine line between genius and insanity. Beware the blind and the sight-impaired.

Pata pata pata pata pata! Italy-kun's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Italy-kun on Tumblr

Jacob hiked into the nearest town, entering a travel agency. "One ticket to Cinnabar Island, Kanto, please." he said.
    "It just goes to show you that people with brain damage are the real heroes, aren't they?" --Wheatley, Portal 2
    "Open mouth, insert foot." --Joe Kido, Digimon Adventure 01
    "Screw it, the gloves are coming off, MEAN BEAN MACHINE!" --Me playing Sonic Mega Collection

Played in Inazuma Eleven Mafia, Super Street Fighter IV Mafia and Pokemon Christmas Mafia 2011. Winning faction of Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy Mafia and DPPt: Sinnoh Mafia! SO HAPPY!

Blog Entries

Shane stretched back against a tree trunk, bracing the spine of his book against his knee as his Umbreon, Milo, stood abruptly, ears folding back threateningly as the Pidgey landed near them, hopping timidly toward them.

"Hey bud, what'cha got there?" he asked, reaching out and detaching the envelope from the pokémon's leg. Sliding his finger under the seam, he unfolded the letter inside incredulously.

"Your presence is requested at my manor on Cinnabar Island. The black credit card inside this envelope is for you to take care of any and all travel expenses.

I hope to see you arrive as soon as possible.

- D. Drake"

Turning the envelope upside down, a black credit card slid out onto the grass.

"In Kanto? I wonder why?" he inquired aloud.

Shrugging, Shane climbed to his feet, stretching and scooping up Milo onto his shoulder, the pokémon clinging around his trainer's neck as he watched the Pidgey take flight. Perhaps this visit to Kanto would yield more pleasant memories than his last. Regardless, he had nothing pressing to occupy his time and could certainly spare a day or two. He would head to the port tomorrow and board a ship for Cinnabar.

Blog Entries

"While I could use this card, I'd rather not owe anyone anything... I don't really know anything anout this guy after all..."

Sam releases her Charizard. "Cynder, you feel up to taking us to Kanto?"

The charizard roared in agreement.

Sam gets on. "Then let's go."

There is a fine line between genius and insanity. Beware the blind and the sight-impaired.

Blog Entries

"That's the girl, see you are all good to go" Piper Benson, at the age of 31 said smiling at the Ponyta in front of her, she was petting her and didn't get burned of course. Ponyta made a grateful noise before rearing on her hind legs, bellowing out and racing around the Ranch, feeling better after days of being sick. Piper smiled and leaned against the fence, watching Pokemon of all kinds wander the Pokemon Ranch in front of her, she could spent months here and not care if she never saw another person it was the life for her. She looked up at the sky where dozens of Pidgeys, Talliows, Spearows, Starlys and Pidoves flew, all bred from various Pokemon on the ranch, basically because there were more then one kind, owned by her parents that bred with each other and other Pokemon.

She noticed one Pidgey following the pack but suddenly diving towards her. "What the?" Piper asked as the Pidgey stopped and safely landed on her shoulder, showing her a letter. "Oh? You aren't one of us are you?" Piper asked, the Pidgey shook its head while Piper read the letter.

"Why on earth would someone want me at the Cinnabar? Maybe it's a contest, I do train alot, and if it's a battle competition I am not gonna wanna miss it" Piper said to herself, thinking, "Alright, but since it's so far away, I can just do this. Gardevoir, where are you!" Piper called out, she waited for a few moments until two Gardevoir teleported next to her, one was the child of the older Gardevoir, owned by Piper. "Hey girl, I need you to teleport me to Cinnabar Island, only one though" Piper asked, the older Gardevoir nodded her head touching Piper's hand, the Pidgey flew off as they teleported.
    My RP Character's Pokemon! Click to feed them! Each of their Signature Pokemon in Order:
    Kathany, Amber, Piper, Kate, Zoey and Lane.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast