This is not an Academy RP (Signups) - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: This is not an Academy RP (Signups)

Registered Trainer Pokemon Trainer Calvin's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Re: This is not an Academy RP (Signups)

Name: Calvin & Camille O'Brien

Birthday: August 9th

Sexuality: Straight, finds romance to be rather interesting, but doesn't actively pursue it unless he finds someone who shares similar values and interests, and is intelligent. (Calvin)

Bi, but prefers girls because most boys she meets are jerks, waits to be pursued by the right person(smart, similar moral values and interests, etc. Will pursue a girl she likes, though.(Camille)

Appearance: Calvin has short, light brown, spiky hair that he keeps short and as well-kempt as possible. Camille has long light brown hair that goes to her waist, and is usually kept in a ponytail. It acts as sort of a humidity meter. When the humidity is low, her hair is straight and shiny. When it is very humid, her hair is dull, wavy, and frizzed, no matter what she does to it. Calvin has baby blue eyes that darken in shade when he's angry or sad. In the normal shade, they're like the sky. Camille's eyes are the same baby blue, and they sparkle alluringly in the right light, like the ocean. Both have pale skin with a few dark freckles from uneven sun exposure. Calvin is considered tall by most, at 6'1”. Camille is only a few inches shorter at 5'10”. Calvin weighs somewhere around 150 pounds, while Camille clocks in at 120. Calvin has a toned, lean frame from his rigorous training. Camille is slim and toned with curves in the right places, and a lot of baby fat on her face and hips. Calvin has large eyes, a small nose, normal lips, and somewhat jagged facial frame. Camille has the aforementioned baby fat, big eyes, a normal sized nose, and somewhat puffy lips. Calvin has a birthmark under his right eye, and on his right hip. Camille has hers on the opposite side. Calvin wears a size 14 shoe, and Camille wears a size 10. Calvin tends to wear sleeveless cargo vests, cargo jeans and long sleeve shirts. He prefers colors that are inverses of each other. Camille wears shirts with short puffy sleeves, knee-length slitted skirts, pantyhose, and ballerina shoes.

Personality: Neither Calvin nor Camille like strangers, and are extremely cautious around them. Around friends, they Calvin is extremely quiet, and waits until he is called upon to express something. Camille is extremely shy, and has trouble expressing herself, even when she is called upon to speak. Calvin is sarcastic when he speaks, and will take any opportunity to make a joke, which often leads to a standup routine. Despite this, he is most stone serious. Camille stammers a lot, and will mumble while talking. Eventually, if she is kept talking long enough, she will start to get more confident, and may even tell jokes while remaining serious. If Calvin is insulted, he will fire back with a witty comment that is based on the first thing that comes to mind, which is always the truth. And he will twist it in a way to make it hurt. Badly. Mind you, that's if he's had his latest dose of medication. If not, two words: casualties abound. The most common reaction is to try and get his foot stuck in the ass of the offender. That's the good reaction. Otherwise, he will just attack. Camille will hesitantly go on a tirade about the other person's flaws, but because of an ineptitude at insulting, they usually sound like compliments. Calvin typically swears a bit, especially when using his favorite catchphrase. Camille only ever swears when mad, the probability of which depends on the time of month. She is extremely angry when it's that time of the month. Otherwise, she's mostly gentle and sweet. When Camille has mood swings, she may burst into tears randomly and for no reason. Mood swings are random as well. They generally adhere to authority, but if they feel someone is abusing authority, they will just up and say it. They hate alcohol, and don't go near drugs, and for good reason. They are excited about being in a new school environment, as well as nervous, and dread the immature people. They love learning, and are always attentive, participatory, and asking questions to improve understanding.

History: Calvin and Camille were born in Castelia City in the Unova region. They were the youngest, having an older sister and brother. They were envied by the other kids because they had both parents in their lives. They were antisocial due to their Aspergers, and were always inseparable. Due to their inseparability, those who didn't know them thought they were a couple. They had no friends, but people constantly wanted to be their friends. When they turned 10, they started a journey through Unova with their adopted pet Eevee. They caught dozens of Pokémon, training them all patiently. They've been wanting to follow in their older siblings' footsteps and compete in a regional championship, but they're more concerned with training first.

Pokemon:*
    Calvin:
    Espeon- Female, Synchronize. Adopted as an Eevee from a homeless shelter as a pet before starting his journey. Espeon is Calvin's best friend, and is always used in battle. She often stays out of her Poké Ball and acts as a bodyguard of sorts whenever she can.

Riolu- Female, Inner Focus. Given as a gift from older brother. She is very clingy, shy, and withdrawn. She competes with Espeon for Calvin's attention. In battle, she can be very brutal.

Lampent- Male, Flame Body, caught at Celestial Tower as a Litwick. Lampent is extremely short-tempered, and doesn't like Calvin for reasons unexplained. He constantly threatens to attack Calvin, but never does. In battle, he doesn't listen to Calvin, instead attacking the enemy relentlessly until one of them falls.

Gyarados- Male, Intimidate, bought from Magikarp Salesman. Gyarados is normally docile and controllable, and rarely gets angry, but becomes the definition of a loose cannon when he does. Once angered, he takes on the rationality of a steam-powered gun turret, aiming to destroy anything that moves. As a result, Calvin is cautious about using him.

Minun- Male, Minus, caught near a river. Minun is very playful and naive, often doing things that annoy others without meaning to. He loves battling, and is never willing to back down.

Dragonite- Female, Inner Focus, caught near Dragonspiral Tower as a Dratini. She is one of Calvin's most dependable Pokémon, and serves as his aerial transport, and a deciding force in battles.

Camille:

Umbreon- Male, Synchronize. Adopted as an Eevee from a homeless shelter as a pet before starting her journey. He is her best friend, and always gets a turn in battle. He stays out of his Poké Ball and acts as a bodyguard whenever possible. He relies on status to cripple his opponents, and will annoy them by healing often, then attacking until they fall.

Kirlia- Female, Synchronize. Captured as a Ralts at White Forest. She is very curious about everything, and loves to make friends. Her unwavering loyalty to Camille leads to competition between her and Umbreon. She is methodical about battling, choosing to watch her opponent's battle style so she can counter.

Mienfoo- Female, Regenerator, caught at Dragonspiral Tower. Mienfoo is an arrogant loner, seeing teammates as nuisances. She battles without listening to Camille, using an all-out offensive until either her or her opponent falls.

Milotic- Female, Marvel Scale, caught via fishing. Milotic is often the one that gets sent out when Camille is smirking and has a glint in her eye. Despite her appearance, Milotic is arguably the deadliest member of Camille's team. The worst part is, you'll almost never see it coming.

Plusle- Female, Plus, caught near a river. She is an evil prankster, often finding ways to hurt someone and using her innocent act to get away with it. Not that it ever works. Except in battle, that is, where she excels in wreaking havoc on her enemies.

Salamence- Male, Intimidate, caught in a cave as a Bagon. Camille's secret weapon and aerial transport, he almost never fails to accomplish his duties. If you see him following her, it's a sign that some solid organic waste is about to collide with a rotational air circulation device. The best thing to do is back away slowly.

Other: Both are allergic to aspirin(faint, abnormal thinning of blood), shellfish(itching and swelling and closing of throat, which could lead to fainting and possibly death, grass(itching), and pollen(sinus issues). They are deathly allergic to fumes, including smoke of any kind, perfume, cologne, body spray, air freshener, disinfectant spray, etc. If it's in their vicinity, they will start coughing hard, at which point they must use their inhalers. If they don't, their airways close up, and they faint, which can lead to death by suffocation. Both have severe Obsessive Compulsive Disorder, Aspergers Syndrome, and tactile dysfunction. They have a hidden talent for singing, wherein after hearing a song one time, they can sing it perfectly if the notes are within their vocal range, but neither of them will sing willingly. Both are good with math, along with other subjects like History, and English. Neither can swim well, but they can hold their breaths for a long time. They love technology, and like to fix things. They are also adept at cooking, and love to do so. They have studied CQC, and use it for self defense. Both have a Pokenav with them, which has a phone function, camera, alarm clock, Pokemon checker.
    Last edited by Pokemon Trainer Calvin; 16th August 2012 at 04:00 AM.
    Pearl:3996-6679-5959
    SS:4040-3317-8250
    White:2924-1613-1871
    Battle Record:23-4
    My FF.net profile~*~My new anime fic!~*~My Fanclub
    I am an official member of the Official Bulbagarden Trading Whitelist.

Get in the TV. Heroic Sociopath's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Name: Trogdor Dohvakiin Dragonpants, AKA Mr. Magikarp
    Sexuality: Straight. He's too busy trying to start a business to do any screwing, though.
    Description: Nobody knows what Mr. Magikarp looks like. He has what appears to be a Magikarp mask covering his face. He never takes it off, and it might have fused to his face at this point. He also has a hook hand. He has a plastic one he can switch out, but he thinks the hook looks cool. As far as his actual physiology, he stands at about 6'3, but is fairly thin.
    Personality: Mr. Magikarp is insanely determined.
    History: Flexible here. Sometimes it takes some time to flesh out a character in thread before finalizing their background. But I need a solid base that we can build on. Also, once you make a background, stick to it.

Pokemon: Go nuts. Have one, five, ten, twenty, a hundred. But remember, you can't carry more than six and you can't have any legendaries.

Other information: He always wears a magikarp costume.

I'll finish this soon, but I am doing what needs to be done by me and helping my brother to defeat the enemy.
    Not changing my signature 'till TWEWY 2 comes out.

Also this RP is really cool. It's like Percy Jackson. You can be a god's reincarnation and have powers and you're at a school and it's totally radical!
    http://z13.invisionfree.com/Garden_of_Olympus/index.php?act=idx

Blog Entries

So, um... HiPSter? We doin' this thing?

EDIT: @Mako I feel like a disillusioned PS3 owner futilely waiting for word from Bethesda on the release of Dawnguard...

Come on, man, don't go Todd Howard on me.
    Last edited by Master Mew; 18th August 2012 at 10:52 PM.

3DS Friend Code: 2595-1198-0821

Guardian of the Galaxy Peter Quill's Avatar Forum HeadModerator
    Blog Entries

Considering I'm an Xboxer :P

But yeah.

My apologies for the delays. But really, all of you who are familiar with any of my other creative endeavors (my fic, my LP channel, whatever else I can't think of at the moment) should know I'm never on time :P

But yes, I know. It sucks.

But I'm working on sketching out the long-run plot (which will inevitably get shot to hell by page five of the RP).

I'm planning on starting it Wednesday. Thursday at the latest. If it's Thursday night and it's not up, feel free to poke me :)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ariel
    Everyone has had a crush on Hips. :B

Guardian of the Galaxy Peter Quill's Avatar Forum HeadModerator
    Blog Entries

I'm posting the startup momentarily. The wait is over.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ariel
    Everyone has had a crush on Hips. :B

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123