(Non pokemon) I bet your waifu went to this school: Sign ups! - Page 3

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: (Non pokemon) I bet your waifu went to this school: Sign ups!

Blog Entries

Follow Haxie-kun on Tumblr

Default Re: (Non pokemon) I bet your waifu went to this school: Sign ups!

Yeah signs still open people!

Hopefully with the search back I'll grab more sign ups and marriages.
    http://fav.me/d4nfczm (my DV art)http://zombie-haxie-chantumblr.com/ follow me!~Feel free to chat with me~

Blog Entries

lol, yey, please sign up people! :D
    "Once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth."

Arthur Conan Doyle

http://z13.invisionfree.com/Rainbow_Starworld/index.php?act=idx

Blog Entries

^^ you may post in de RPG now.
    http://fav.me/d4nfczm (my DV art)http://zombie-haxie-chantumblr.com/ follow me!~Feel free to chat with me~

Name: Kevin

Grade: 11

Sexuality: asexuality

Personality: Is quiet, avoids others, and listens to Kpop all day long

Appearance: Short brown hair, bangs covering his left eye. Blue skinny jeans, with logo t-shirts. sometimes wears Kpop stuff. Wears leather gloves (in case of fights) always has a backpack. Has a cross necklace and wears a ring.

History:Kevin was abandon at the age of 10, but was readopted recently and enrolled within the school. In the previous years he would always be picked on, so decided to train himself, by the time middle school came he was the best fighter in the school until he had to leave and go onto highschool.

Likes: Sitting on roofs, being alone, reading, Kpop boy bands, Drawing, playing with his Ipod touch

Dislikes: His biological parents, Little kids, getting into fights (But is forced to and fights back)

Teacher/Student: Student

Clique: Kpop fighter (Old group from middle school)

Other notes: Has excellent grades, doesn't bother with anyone and/or the teachers, and doesn't speak unless asked a question (which is very rare)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by SuJuUKiss4Ever View Post
    Name: Kevin

Grade: 11

Sexuality: asexuality

Personality: Is quiet, avoids others, and listens to Kpop all day long

Appearance: Short brown hair, bangs covering his left eye. Blue skinny jeans, with logo t-shirts. sometimes wears Kpop stuff. Wears leather gloves (in case of fights) always has a backpack. Has a cross necklace and wears a ring.

History:Kevin was abandon at the age of 10, but was readopted recently and enrolled within the school. In the previous years he would always be picked on, so decided to train himself, by the time middle school came he was the best fighter in the school until he had to leave and go onto highschool.

Likes: Sitting on roofs, being alone, reading, Kpop boy bands, Drawing, playing with his Ipod touch

Dislikes: His biological parents, Little kids, getting into fights (But is forced to and fights back)

Teacher/Student: Student

Clique: Kpop fighter (Old group from middle school)

Other notes: Has excellent grades, doesn't bother with anyone and/or the teachers, and doesn't speak unless asked a question (which is very rare)

Approved!

Quote Originally Posted by Haxie-Kun View Post
    Approved!
    Grazie
    SuJu & U-Kiss 4 Ever

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by SuJuUKiss4Ever View Post
    Grazie
    XD
    Don't forget to wait til you're approved to post on the start up XP

Quote Originally Posted by Haxie-Kun View Post
    XD
    Don't forget to wait til you're approved to post on the start up XP
    Okay, I will keep that in mind, Grazie again (So used to the other site where I just post and someone just joins in without sign ups)
    SuJu & U-Kiss 4 Ever

追放されたバカ

Name: Lady June Blevinsworth AKA The Gym Teacher from the Crib
    Grade:
    Sexuality:Adult Baby
    Personality: She is fully into her alternative lifestyle, sleeping in a crib, sucking on pacifiers, drinking milk from a baby bottle, speaking in baby talk when not running drills, wearing blanket sleepers, onsies, sundresses and diapers (and using the latter to the fullest extent due to her de-potty training herself during college), etc. She treats her students like recruits to the Marines(Calling them derogatory names, punishing them harshly, running drills(but never games), holding ranks, etc. She often punishes students by forcing them to change her.) When she is disobeyed, she will first pout, then yell, kick, and scream until the undertaker comes to collect the misbehaving student. Her "Daddy" is a strange man who lives at the school, but appears to be a lover who serves no function other than being her housekeeper, clerk, typist, grocery shopper, cook, and daddy to her babysona. No student is allowed to see, discuss, write about or talk to him at any time. She also is extremely physically fit, despite her fetishistic lifestyle causing her to act otherwise. She appears to have been hired straight out of college...
    Appearance: 5'0'', Blonde hair in twin side pigtails, Baby-blue eyes, thickly shaped with muscle disguised as babyfat. Unusually Small breasts. When on duty, wears a onsie w/the school's logo on it, with her white diaper w/blue bunnies on it clearly visible and more likely than not full, wet and messy(due to her daddy not being allowed into the gym/main school area, she relies on punished students for a change). Off-duty, she wears a cobalt blue and old-gold sundress when awake, then is changed by her daddy into a Watermelon-colored fire-resistant blanket sleeper with a watermelon print on it.
    Likes:Public Adult Baby activity, her daddy, Teaching a class as if she was a D.I., Blueberries, '60's '70's and '80's bands, various sodas
    Dislikes: Maturity, bugs, the potty, math, drugs and alcohol.
    Teacher/:Teacher of Gym Class/Only Coach in school
    Other notes: Why she is allowed to act in full babysona in front of the students is part of the mystery...as much as "Who's her daddy?"...and why is he kept from the student's eye?

EDIT: I offer my soul...
    Last edited by Bandit Keith; 24th January 2012 at 12:33 AM.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Muk-a-matic View Post
    Name: Lady June Blevinsworth AKA The Gym Teacher from the Crib
    Grade:
    Sexuality:Adult Baby
    Personality: She is fully into her alternative lifestyle, sleeping in a crib, sucking on pacifiers, drinking milk from a baby bottle, speaking in baby talk when not running drills, wearing blanket sleepers, onsies, sundresses and diapers (and using the latter to the fullest extent due to her de-potty training herself during college), etc. She treats her students like recruits to the Marines(Calling them derogatory names, punishing them harshly, running drills(but never games), holding ranks, etc. She often punishes students by forcing them to change her.) When she is disobeyed, she will first pout, then yell, kick, and scream until the undertaker comes to collect the misbehaving student. Her "Daddy" is a strange man who lives at the school, but appears to be a lover who serves no function other than being her housekeeper, clerk, typist, grocery shopper, cook, and daddy to her babysona. No student is allowed to see, discuss, write about or talk to him at any time. She also is extremely physically fit, despite her fetishistic lifestyle causing her to act otherwise. She appears to have been hired straight out of college...
    Appearance: 5'0'', Blonde hair in twin side pigtails, Baby-blue eyes, thickly shaped with muscle disguised as babyfat. Unusually Small breasts. When on duty, wears a onsie w/the school's logo on it, with her white diaper w/blue bunnies on it clearly visible and more likely than not full, wet and messy(due to her daddy not being allowed into the gym/main school area, she relies on punished students for a change). Off-duty, she wears a cobalt blue and old-gold sundress when awake, then is changed by her daddy into a Watermelon-colored fire-resistant blanket sleeper with a watermelon print on it.
    Likes:Public Adult Baby activity, her daddy, Teaching a class as if she was a D.I., Blueberries, '60's '70's and '80's bands, various sodas
    Dislikes: Maturity, bugs, the potty, math, drugs and alcohol.
    Teacher/:Teacher of Gym Class/Only Coach in school
    Other notes: Why she is allowed to act in full babysona in front of the students is part of the mystery...as much as "Who's her daddy?"...and why is he kept from the student's eye?
    So, she's got a male waifu?

the undertaker has a Camera
    approved!
    Last edited by Haxie-kun; 23rd January 2012 at 11:57 PM.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123