Nocturne Academy

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Nocturne Academy

Blog Entries

Pumpkin Nocturne Academy

Nocturne Academy is a school for super natural creatures. (Vampires, Witches, Ghosts, Etc.) The shcool is for supernatural creatures in learning about their abilities in the real world and how to avoid the notice of humans.

The school it self is in a large palace where the boys dorms are located on the west wing while the girls dorm are located in the east wing. The dining room is the size of the great hall with 3 long table meant for people to eat there and tries its best to acomidate the diverse diet of the students. Their is a large coutyard in the back of the school where students may spend their free time. Filled with fountains and red roses. Their are several classrooms with on each floor their 5 floors max. Their is also a workout room for students participating in sports. Such as the Swim Team and or the Footeball team. Their are numerous other clubs to join such as Glee Club and Chess Club or Drama. Their is a large theatre in the where plays are held.

The classes are as follows:
    Magic
    History of the World
    Potions
    Music
    Art
    Gym
    Drama

Or anything else you can think of.

Down Below is a small town where students above the age of 13 can do their shopping. Twilight Town. A town of Perpetual twilight home to the largest population of supernatural creatures.

Todays the first day when everyone meets up and moves into their dorms. The have a grand feat in the dining room which is held for dinner. They also do a magic show using magic to create fireworks. So everyone should me moving in and getting to know each other.
    Last edited by Naoto; 22nd July 2011 at 07:49 PM.

Blog Entries

Default Re: Nocturne Academy

Luna arrives at the mansion. She enrolls herself then going to room where she began to unpack her thing while she began to uncage her little bat. She then proceeded to sip her tea. She then wandered the halls of Nocturne Academy so she could find her way when it was time for classes. She then went back to her room and waited for her roomates.

Blog Entries

Rhia got herself signed-up, then went to her assigned dorm. When she opened the door, she was suprised to see another girl already there. "Oh, hello." She said pleasantly, but a bit warily, "I'm Rhiannon Pfaldi, though I prefer Rhia."
    I don't care about IVs or EVs, or natures or anything. I catch my Pokemon the way they are, and I love them like that.

Blog Entries

"Pleasured to make your aquaintance. Tea?" Luna asked as she then began to put some potted Red Roses.
    She then began stare at the girl. "So your a vampire to?" Luna said she then began sip her tea once more.

Blog Entries

"Pleasured to make your aquaintance. Tea?" Luna asked as she then began to put some potted Red Roses.
    She then began stare at the girl. "So your a vampire to?" Luna said she then began sip her tea once more.

Blog Entries

"Yes, am I, as the red eyes make blatantly-obvious." Rhia said with a small laugh. "Y'know, I've never had tea before....."
    I don't care about IVs or EVs, or natures or anything. I catch my Pokemon the way they are, and I love them like that.

Blog Entries

"Yes." Rhia said, smiling. "Y'know, I've never had tea before....."

Daemon blasted into the mansion. He quickly registered and sped towards his room. He opened the door and threw his luggage onto the ground almost making a hole. He noticed three beds in the room. "Great, I'll have roomates," he mumbled sarcastically.

OOC:TNMH, Llednar, have fun rooming with Daemon!

Blog Entries

"The red eyes tend to give away." Luna sighed in a bored tone.

Blog Entries

Ooc: kewl.

-----
    Leo rushed through the academy gate, he's on fire. And I mean it literally.
    "Allright, where's my room?" He mumbled, running through the corridor, and finally found his room. He kicked it open, but well, he didn't expected to be someone there. He was hoping to have his room alone.

"I got a roommate.." He muttered.
    "Sup dude?" Leo greeted him, and the fire on his body suddenly disappear.

Blog Entries

Ooc: kewl.

-----
    Leo rushed through the academy gate, he's on fire. And I mean it literally.
    "Allright, where's my room?" He mumbled, running through the corridor, and finally found his room. He kicked it open, but well, he didn't expected to be someone there. He was hoping to have his room alone.

"I got a roommate.." He muttered.
    "Sup dude?" Leo greeted him, and the fire on his body suddenly disappear.

"Meh," he replied as he walked overt to the lone bed on the left side of the room, "You and the other guy can take that." He pointed to the bunk bed along the other wall. He unpacked his luggage pulling out several video game consoles and games.

Blog Entries

"Hello there, fellow roommates." Eliot says, jumping out of a closet as a joke, rose petals coming out as he sparkled bishonenishly. "Did I scare you?" He asks. "I was told that this is a school for monsters, and I suppose if I must be a monster, I would like to be a scary one. Unless I can be a pretty one as well."
    "Hello there, children. Are any of you orphans?"

Meanwhile, Lordemort was setting up the Anime club.
    Not changing my signature 'till TWEWY 2 comes out.

Also this RP is really cool. It's like Percy Jackson. You can be a god's reincarnation and have powers and you're at a school and it's totally radical!
    http://z13.invisionfree.com/Garden_of_Olympus/index.php?act=idx

Blog Entries

"Dude, you came out of a closet." Leo said cynically, throwing all his luggage to the his bed.
    He walked to his bed and sat on it.
    "The names Leo and I like oreo and rodeo." He said. "Wow, that rhymes."
    The blonde haired Corona Human leaned on his bed and took out his PSP. he started playing with it.

Blog Entries

"I am Eliot. I like...Umm...What rhymes with Eliot that I like?" Eliot muses, selecting a bed, on which he deposits his luggage, and the table next to which he puts a model boat kit.
    Not changing my signature 'till TWEWY 2 comes out.

Also this RP is really cool. It's like Percy Jackson. You can be a god's reincarnation and have powers and you're at a school and it's totally radical!
    http://z13.invisionfree.com/Garden_of_Olympus/index.php?act=idx

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast