Night Myst
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Night Myst

Default Night Myst

Eons ago, vampires tired to turn the dark Fae in order to harness their magic. Only to create a demonic enemy more powerful than any they could have imagined. Having quietly amassed their strength for centuries, the Vampiric Fae are determined to enslave the world. Now Myst, Queen of the Indigo Court, is rising again--and a long-prophesied war is about to begin.

Now a young witch who can control the wind, has returned home to New Forest, Washington after learning that her family is in danger. The Indigo Court holds the city in fear, people are vanishing, and strange deaths now plague the town. Now you are a new person that just moved to New Forest just as people started vanishing, which side will you choose? Why is everyone disappearing? Will the girl ever find her friends and family? Only time will tell.

~Rules~

1. No God-modding
    2. No one liners or walls of posts
    3. Please be an active poster if you join
    4. PG-13 romance is encouraged, anything past that goes to PM's
    5. Character limit is 2
    6. Failure to follow the rules will result in immediate expulsion from the role play

Residents of New Forest:
    Cicely Waters - Night
    Day

James Dasher - The blond guy

Tamiko Suzume - Tamiko

Lucy Menzoga - Lucy

~Alison~

Get in the TV. Heroic Sociopath's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Night Myst

OOC: What's Evan? Chopped liver? Oh well, here's his picture. Anyway, normally GMs make the first in-character post, but I guess I can.

"AHAHAHAHAHAHA!" Evan laughed, having practiced for months, and finally got the tone perfectly right. "IT'S ALIIIIIIVVVEEE!" He yells, as the dead gerbil the little girl next door had buried three days ago slowly reawakens. Though he could only raise non-sentient beings, and needed a new brain, he was fairly pleased with his achievement.
    "Evan!" Evan's dad asks, knocking. "You're disturbing me while I am working with SERIOUS BUSINESS!"
    "Right...Sorry." He says, placing the rodent in a cage. "I'm heading out for a ride. Peace." He says, getting on his skateboard and heading out the door.
    Last edited by Heroic Sociopath; 24th March 2011 at 05:42 AM.
    Not changing my signature 'till TWEWY 2 comes out.

Also this RP is really cool. It's like Percy Jackson. You can be a god's reincarnation and have powers and you're at a school and it's totally radical!
    http://z13.invisionfree.com/Garden_of_Olympus/index.php?act=idx

Yes hello I still exist. Oblivion's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Oblivion on Tumblr Visit Oblivion's Youtube Channel

Lucy Menzoga was bicycling through New Forest. She knew it probably wasn't the smartest thing to do, what with all of the disappearances. She also hadn't been able to find anyone else who lived here. But then again, she only just now started to investigate the place.

This place was unnatural. It gave her the creeps. She didn't know why, but it did. She caught sight of a person on a skateboard, someone who presumably lived here.

She then, out of absentmindedness, ran right over a rock, tumbling across the ground before landing in a heap. "Ow..." she muttered, slowly getting back to her feet.
    Last edited by Oblivion; 24th March 2011 at 11:21 AM.

Blog Entries

"You alright?" Evan says, stopping for a second. "Not that I care!" He adds quickly.

Also this RP is really cool. It's like Percy Jackson. You can be a god's reincarnation and have powers and you're at a school and it's totally radical!

The sun was shining brightly and James was enjoying it.
    He attached a hammock to two trees in his front garden and lied down on it as he read a book. Not a magical tome, those were reserved for the bedroom or the basement, maybe even the living room. Not outside. Never outside.

This book was one of simple molecular physics. The text was rather boring for James' taste, but he was sure he could include some parts of it in a spell or two, maybe even develop one around the fundamentals of it. He laughed quietly to himself as he realized he might even be able to use it in school to impress the teachers.
    His laughing stopped abruptly.
    School.
    He ran inside his house, cursing loudly when he checked the clock. He checked the date next though, and sat down on his couch, sighing in relief.
    He had no school today.

Blog Entries

"S'Okay," Lucy said as she returned to her feet. She gave a good look at the person who spoke to her. He had a generally strange appearance, and his eyes had the spark of a mad scientist. "You look funny," Lucy said to Evan in a relatively blunt manner.

Blog Entries

"You look strange to me." Evan says. "Where's your cape? Why aren't you carrying a chainsaw sword in your backpack?" He asks, the handle of it poking out of his own.

Blog Entries

"Chainsaw sword? What's that?" Lucy said, even when she knew full and well what a chainsaw was. But a chainsaw sword? That might come in handy. She may end up...borrowing it.

Blog Entries

"It's a chainsaw. That does sword type stuff." Eliot says. "Observe." He takes it out, and cuts a car clean in half with it. "It weighs about fifty pounds, you probably couldn't even lift it."

Blog Entries

"I betcha I can," Lucy said. "I'm stronger than I look. Trust me!" Hopefully he'd be idiotic enough to give the thing to her. If not, she had other ways of getting this weapon into her hands.

Blog Entries

"I'm a mad scientist, not a stupid one." Evan says. Something in her eyes both disturbed and intrigued him. "You'll hurt yourself, and your parents will sue my dad, and he'll say 'Son you interrupted my serious business and you are grounded!' That is...There is one way..."

Blog Entries

Lucy turned her gaze to the ground. "My parents are dead," she said in an unsteady voice, on the verge of tears. "And my gramma disappeared. I dunno where she is. I dunno where anyone is..."

Blog Entries

"Oh, alright." Evan says, feeling guilty. He takes out the 4-foot long, 97 pound chainsaw sword and throw it to Lucy. "But don't cut your arms off! It's very messy!"

Blog Entries

Lucy looked down at the contraption. She started to chuckle, in a way that defied her obvious appearance. "Thanks, mister," she said, her voice suddenly having an almost scary tone. "This is going to come in really handy..."

She raised her head, looking right at Evan with a grin. But not a normal one. A malevolent, evil grin. "And speaking of hands, you may end up losing a few really soon."

With surprising speed and strength, she picked up the weapon, and started slicing at Evan, trying to hack him into as many pieces as he could.

Blog Entries

OOC: Umm...You do realize that the weapon weighs about as much as most ten year old girls, right?

"Hey! I said be careful!" Eliot says, backflipping away and pulling a stop sign out of the ground, then whirling it above his head, before jumping on top of a telephone pole to get out of her reach.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast