Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Night Blood Academy: Reboot (Non-Pokemon: Mature)

Blog Entries

Default Re: Night Blood Academy: Reboot (Non-Pokemon: Mature)

@Peaceful Giraffe; As long as Maya has some limits to her wish granting abilities, she's approved.

Blog Entries

Blog Entries

@Arcturus; Your approved.

Okay, I'll get working on the Start Up when @Heroic Sociopath; finishes his sign up.
    Last edited by Naoto; 5th February 2014 at 07:22 PM.

May I reserve?

Blog Entries

@Golden Knight; Your reserved.

Reservations are now closed. I will only accept sign ups as of now.

Name: Joshua Goshein
    Species: In terms of technicality, is a Chimera

Appearance: Joshua stands at about the height of 5'11" and weighs about 180 pounds. He has dark brown hair that is usually cut short, with some strands individually sticking up from their spots thanks to hair gel. His clothing of choice usually consists of navy blue cargo pants, and with the extra pockets usually carries extra food with him in case he wants to eat in between classes. The shirt he wears is a custom made black DCMC shirt that he got the idea to make from some game that he usually plays. His sneakers are a light grey with dark blue tips, and a dark blue heel. His skin tone is borderline albino, with only a tad bit of coloration which shows that he's practically a shut-in, barely seeing the light.

Monster Appearance: Being a chimera, he is a combination of other creatures, but the one by default is one with the head of the lizard, wings of dragon, right arm of a tiger, left leg of an ox, right leg of a wolf, and left arm of a gorilla...in terms of appearance anyway. He also has antelope horns, a forked tongue, a boa constrictor as a tail, and the ability to secrete weak, yet handy venom if in a tight spot.

Personality: As for most people who probably don't know him, Joshua is what one could consider the "Strong Silent Type" assuming you want to have exact labels. But in reality, its not that he wants to stay silent, he feels its more necessary this way. His words when he was younger usually got him in some sort of trouble may it be in school, or at home, so with that being said he prefers to stay quiet, in fear of being hurt or hurting others...which takes more willpower then one might think as he usually has a lot to say, but is afraid to let out his true feelings about anything. But even though he doesn't really say much, his way of thinking shows that he's rather arrogant, overconfident, and he puts himself on an unnaturally high pedestal, which leads him to think that everyone is inferior to him, and doesn't understand him at all. He could care for someone, but never found a reason to care for a lot of people, and sees it as a waste of energy.

History: Joshua grew up in a rather rough household. His parents history consisted different species of monsters, so needless to say they didn't choose a mate that was exactly of the same species throughout history, heck even his parents wasn't the same species of monster as each other. However due to constant interspecies relationships and such, Joshua was well...born weird. It wasn't the fact that he was born as a different species than both of his parents were, it was more the fact that he was practically an abomination, an abomination that reflected both of his parent's family history back to their origin...more or less. Immensely horrified at their son's appearance, they nearly rejected him as their own blood, practically disowning him...but they didn't, as an attempt to love the little mess that was created. But their love came in violence, as they would beat him violently practically everytime he spoke, as his presence alone was unbearable, and his voice was a constant reminder that he was a living being. Joshua began to slowly realize how different he seemed to everybody, how such an oddball he was; a freak. But, after weighing his advantages, he grown to believe that everyone was jealous, jealous of who he was, and began to feel that he was indeed a special creature nevertheless, believing that he can do things best, believing that he was the best. A force to be reckoned with...but he kept his feelings silent, as he knew they would not be approved of, and would come with severe negative consequences.

Powers/Abilities: Being the freak that he is, he is able to change limbs and his body to different parts of a monster and such, but changing from his default Chimera form can make him quite fatigued, and rarely does it unless he sees that he clearly has an advantage. He can breathe fire, but not right away, as its a power that he has to build up over time, and while the blast is worth the wait, its not anything special by any means.

Talents: He is able to make quite a bit of custom things, such as shirts, shoes, and even electronics. So in a way, he's rather handy.

Other: He left to the academy in an attempt to get away from his hateful parents, remembering the day he began his runaway as the day the Velvet Moon reared its beauty.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ayato View Post
    @Bad Apple; Your approved.
    Done.
    Not changing my signature 'till TWEWY 2 comes out.

I'm presently on hiatus. I don't know if or when I'll come back. However, if you wish to contact me, I'm usually on Skype. And if you see another Heroic Sociopath lurking the internet, it's likely me.

Blog Entries

@Golden Knight; @Heroic Sociopath;

Your both approved.

I'll try and get the start up posted sometime within the hour. Watch out for a mention when I post it.

Also, this thread is officially the OOC thread. Take any game related banter here, and take anything else off topic to VM's and PM's.

I beg of you, this RP is for everyone, and if there's something you want to include in the plot to help advance your characters development, do NOT hesitate to ask. I can't help you if you remain silent.

Happy RP'ing.

Blog Entries

@Arcturus; @Heroic Sociopath; @Heliolisk; @Bad Apple; @Peaceful Giraffe; @Golden Knight;

If you haven't already, please post in the RP! It's almost been 24 hours since i have posted the thread, and there are only three posts including my first one.

Blog Entries

Sorry, still thinkin' a' what to say/do.

Blog Entries

i got it stuck in a bottle

please help its turning blue my soster tried helping its digsusting

I'm presently on hiatus. I don't know if or when I'll come back. However, if you wish to contact me, I'm usually on Skype. And if you see another Heroic Sociopath lurking the internet, it's likely me.

01001000 01001001 DestinyOfDeoxys's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Name: Pat Walkwood

Species: Shapeshifter (Werebat, a la Manbat from Batman)

Appearance: (What does your character look like, be detailed, and please include their human and monster form)

Personality: (How does your character act initially, you don't have to be extremely detailed, but at least give 4 lines at the least)

History: (Optional)

Powers/Abilities: (Changes into a werebat if pissed off a lot, werebat form allows him to have bat-like powers; sonar, flight, suck blood, etc. Will thrash about in werebat form though, a la Hulk. He is very smart and is a bit shy when human)

Talents: (Can solve problems that are really hard, an experienced gamer, likes chatting a lot)

Other: (has ADHD, OCD, ADD AND Asperger's Syndrome (I have all four of them too), loves hot chicks)
    My Running Gags:
    -Showing that I hate Eevee and co.

-My wacky thoughts expressed in big/small font

-The mentioning of Canadian 'adult model' Bryci

-Puns and Jokes that no-one will guess

-My bets (that I actually never bet on, ironicaly)

-And everything else I do that is funny.

Blog Entries

@SquadalaGuy; Um... Not that it matters, right now. But your Sign up is very sparce in terms of appearance and personality. Not to mention, speaking from the point of view of someone with ADD and Asperger's Syndrome, the fact that you only put mental disorders for personality I find slightly offensive.

Try to be more detailed and mindful when creating future sign ups, okay.
    @Heroic Sociopath; @Arcturus; @Peaceful Giraffe; @Heliolisk; @Golden Knight; @Bad Apple;

I deeply apologize, but getting people to post is starting to feel like i'm pulling out teeth. I'm personally not up for trying to light a fire under those who haven't even posted once after the 2 days that the Start Up has been posted.

It is for this reason, I will be closing the RP.

Thanks for signing up regardless, and maybe I'll try rebooting this some other time.

Anyway, see you around the Roleplaying Forums.

Blog Entries

It got stuck
    In a bottle.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12