Start Ups Night Blood Academy (Mature) - Page 4
Page 4 of 27 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Night Blood Academy (Mature)

The Killy Killy Joker Kanon Shirogane's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Night Blood Academy (Mature)

Drew blushed, as he got very flustered. "I couldn't just use like that, besides, there's no way Alice could like me like that. She's just way out of my league! I'm just like a stray dog compared to her. Why don't you try to coddle up to her?"

Riding The Storm Out Infinity Storm's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Visit Infinity Storm's Youtube Channel

Jack walked into his dorm room, tossing his canvas bag onto one of the beds before falling back onto it. As he took in his new surroundings, he quietly muttered "Well this definitely beats a witch's hut any day."

He then held up one hand, making the vapors in the space inside of his palm become visibly frigid, slowly forming ice shards that seemingly floated above his hand.

Awesome Banner by Blue Dragon

Post Thanks / Like

Rei laughed at Drew. "Nah, she was way more into you than me...but that's probably because I didn't say anything to her..." Rei though for a moment, before he shook his head. "I still think you should do it. She's not my type, after all. And besides...I wouldn't want to get into the way of a blossoming love, now would I?" Rei made smirk at Drew, then began looking through his pack to see if his video games had made it through okay. He knew that the academy had to be in some other form of dimension; if not, they would've been infiltrated by humans constantly. Luckily, monsters must play videogames as his were working fine. Breathing a sigh of relief, he sat on his bed playing games.
    "Ah...you say you are going to save the world? Than I shall save the world as well!"
    "I am GOGO, master of the simulacrum...My miming skills will astonish you!"

Vile, Venomous Villain Murkmire's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Mauve followed close behind, being led to the room with the Ice Elemental. He thought he may as well say hello, seeing as they're bunking together. He set his violin and luggage on the opposite bed, and faced the Ice Elemental. "Hi there. My name is Mauve." He said this in his monotone voice, then taking a seat on his new bed.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Drew blushed once more. "You really think so..." He sighed once more. "Alright, if we can befriend a monster who can help us out of jam, it can't hurt anything. Besides, it's probably best to befriend the one who seems the most kind while being the most likely to find out were human. I'll see what I can do."

Meanwhile in the girls dorm. Alice took out a sketch pad and pencil, and she started to sketch Drew based on memory. He seemed so different from the other monsters She thought as she finished drawing the base face, and started to add details and shading. He was so sweet, and he was simply nice to me instead of trying to show off. But still, is it possible he's a human. I've never smelled a monster who smelled quite like that, and Vampires aren't attracted to the smell of other monster's blood. Alice frowned though. If he's a human though, and someone finds out, they'll kill him. I guess I'm going to have to find the truth, and if he is human, I'll have to try to keep him out of harm's way. Humans are just so fascinating! She finished drawing a portrait of Drew smiling kindly. "See you tomorrow." She whispered. She put the drawing on the nightstand, before she walked to the bathroom with her pajamas and a towel. She then filled the tub with warm water and soap, and took a bubble bath.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Jack looked up at his roommate before saying "Likewise. I'm Jack Fernaldo, though most know me as Frostbite for obvious reasons. First thing's first, don't bug me about the AC, cause it'll be the least of your worries. Now that the formalities are out of the way..."

He then sat up, crushing the floating ice shards as he clenched his hand down. After shaking his hand to clear it of some stray ice shards, Jack said "So what's your gimmick? You don't seem to be human, and it's a good idea to make sure that you're not a monster that would bezerk if they woke up covered in permafrost."

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

"Don't worry. I actually like the cold, unlike my lesser sentient brethren. As for my gimmick... I'm son of the Mothman, and his only child at that." He looked at his pendant, then looked back at Jack. "The only thing I don't like is fire. My kind being easily burnt and whatnot. If I do happen to be burnt, I can only heal through moonlight." He said this with a sigh, though he wasn't going to complain.

"Anyway, it's nice to meet you, Jack. I can see manipulation of ice is your specialty," he said, making note of the ice he made appear.

Post Thanks / Like

Rei nodded. "I don't think we should count completely on her, though. What if she tries to kill us? Or she gets defeated by a stronger monster? We should try and see what kind of monsters go to this school...I'll stop by the library, steal a few books...I know that Alice won't be harmed by sunlight; it was faint, but I saw some sun peak through the clouds and shine directly on her. She didn't go up in flames...I'm pretty sure it'll be challenging to get Holy Water here, so our only defense is a stake. Don't worry; I'll only use it when we have no other choice! Now go to sleep; we have to wake up early."
    "Ah...you say you are going to save the world? Than I shall save the world as well!"

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Jack laughed and said "Ok whoever set up these pairings had to have a sense of humor. Thats too perfect. Oh as for my specialty, well its not just manipulation. Its manipulation, creation, the whole six miles. I'm a living breathing snowblower. Plus a few other features. That being said, what'd you make of the others?"

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

"Wait!" Drew shouted. "If were going to try to get her to help us. I'm not going to try and gather weapons that could kill her! And unless she tries to rob you of your blood against your will, I don't want you trying to hurt her!"

Drew shook his head. "Anyway, when you go to the library, do some research on anything related to snow and ice, cause of that one boy who was using and making ice. I also heard that one girl say she was Changeling, what ever that is. Finally, be sure to look into Mothmen, cause that Mauve guy said he was son to a mothman. The only i don't know about is the shirtless guy running around with a scorpion tail."

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

"So I see. Very interesting. As for me, I'm able to scatter my poisonous scales, clouds and spit needles. I'm not exactly sure about the others, honestly. I didn't feel like introducing myself at first. What about you?"

He was enjoying talking with another monster. Not EXACTLY like him, but a monster nonetheless.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Jack shrugged before he said "Ehh I didn't get to see much of them. One of the chicks is a vampire, and the other one's a changeling, whatever the heck that is.... aside from them I didn't really get to size up the competition much. I guess that's for tomorrow."

He then decided to lie back down, messing once more with new ice crystals in his palm.

Post Thanks / Like

Rei grinned. "Don't worry bout a thing...I've got everything covered...so tired...." Rei quickly fell asleep, his gameboy still on in his hand.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

"A changeling... that's what she was. One of the girls mentioned being a 'fairy tale' creature, but I had no idea." He stretched a bit, his gray, human eyes glancing over at his violin. He decided to lay down in his bed, but he didn't feel like sleeping just yet.

"Do you like the sound of a violin, Jack? I have a tendency to play at least once a night, so I'm asking in advance." He asked this as he grabbed for his violin.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Jack shook his head before he said "I've no objections. Since I don't require a buildup of heat like most do to fall asleep, it doesn't take me very long to do it. Have at it."

He then reabsorbed the ice crystals in his hand into his palm, before stretching out and closing his eyes.
    Last edited by Infinity Storm; 2nd June 2013 at 12:00 AM. Reason: DERP

Page 4 of 27 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast