Start Ups Newfound Academy (The Beginning) Start-up - Page 6

Page 6 of 38 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: Newfound Academy (The Beginning) Start-up

Blog Entries

Follow Niji on Tumblr

Default Re: Newfound Academy (The Beginning) Start-up

Zen felt crowded by the other students as he strolled down the grand hallway. Waiting had been awkward, so this journey seemed more appealing. He was eager to see what was in store for himself. This school was full of opportunities. He then entered a vast dinning hall. He scanned the faces among it, and quickly realized he should be finding his house. He'd been assigned to the Fire House for some reason. He had no idea what any of the houses meant, but Fire House seemed like a decent one. Fire- it signifies both rage and passion. I think I'll enjoy this house. He crossed the Dinning Hall and took a seat with some other students from his house.

Keep on kicking butt, Yuzu!

Blog Entries
    Follow Kamen_Fanatic On Twitter Add Kamen_Fanatic on Facebook Add Kamen_Fanatic on MySpace
    Visit Kamen_Fanatic's Youtube Channel

Animus was seated in the Dragon House table, looking at the Headmaster while adjusting his navy blue- and gold uniform, smiling proudly as he saw the prideful colors and couldn't help but feeling proud of himself.

He had a bandanna tied around his forehead to block his tribal crown tattoo from view.

My life is forbidden Serenity's Avatar Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Add Serenity on Facebook
    Follow Serenity on Tumblr Visit Serenity's Youtube Channel

Abby looked over as she saw the boy from earlier. She stood up from her seat and walked over to him.

"Does your head feel any better?" she asked with genuine concern. Soon, her attention was diverted to the woman who walked up beside Raleigh. She had black curly hair, that went to the middle of her back. She had piercing blue eyes. She was wearing a black cat-suit (without a tail of course), and black knee-high, leather boots. The leather fabric hugged her body in all of the right ways. Her hair bounced as she looked towards the Dragon House.

"Hello, my fellow Dragon Students," she called out, "I am the head of the Dragon House. Name's Arielle Sanders, but just call me Arielle. Here, I have the Pokemon of which the dragoneers will be receiving." She walked over to Hariyama and grabbed some Pokeballs from the large Pokemon. Arielle thanked the Fighting type before walking back to where she was previously standing. "When I call your name, come up here and receive your Pokemon. First off, Abigail Harris! Come receive your starter."

Abby gulped nervously as she made her way over to Arielle and received the Pokeball from the Dragon House head. Then, she made her way back to her seat as she released the Pokemon. A pink feline emerged from the ball. It mewed as it's playful tail swished vigorously.

"Nya!" the kitten cried. Abby picked up the feline and held her closely.

"A skitty..." she whispered.

Blog Entries

Follow Niji on Tumblr

Zen bounced up and down in his seat as he watched the starter Pokemon being handed out. This Pokemon would be his closest friend in the academy, and his partner for the struggles he'd face. He felt the blood rushing through him. He knew nothing about the Pokemon he'd receive. All he could do was wonder about its personality and abilities. It would be a discovery that would change his life.

I'm a servant of the lord Midorikawa's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

Suki and Saki sat in their seats with the other members of the Fire Dorm as they waited anxiously for their first pokemon.They couldn't wait to see what would be their partners for their future careers.

Blog Entries

As a member of the Psychic Dorm, Yuki was practically floating with excitement to receive his first Pokemon. "Come on.... Come on..." He muttered over and over again.

Blog Entries

Lahia looked at the head of Dragon House and blinked. "Someone must like their BSDM" She thought referring to her clothes.

Blog Entries

Follow Niji on Tumblr

"This is it," Zen breathed aloud. "This is the first step to what I was destined to do." He wasn't sure he was ready, but he wanted his starter Pokemon more than anything.

Blog Entries
    Add Serenity on Facebook

Arielle smiled as she grabbed another Pokeball and looked around.

"Is there an Animus here?" she called, "Come to receive your Tepig."

Abby looked at the boy and smiled softly before turning her attention back her Skitty.

Luna looked at the trainers that were getting their Pokemon. She was anxious of what was going to happen to her soon enough. Many thoughts flooded her mind. What pokemon would she receive? Would the Pokemon like her? Could she do well in this academy? Did she really belong?

Blog Entries
    Follow Kamen_Fanatic On Twitter Add Kamen_Fanatic on Facebook Add Kamen_Fanatic on MySpace
    Visit Kamen_Fanatic's Youtube Channel

"I'm fine." Animus said to Abby, then got up from his seat. "I am him, ma'am." He said, curtsying to Arielle, then walked over to her. "I am ready." He said, nodding his head and outstretched his hand to receive the Pokeball.

I'm a servant of the lord Midorikawa's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

"Well the members of the dragon dorm are interesting," Saki said to his sister.

"Interesting? Their head is dressed like a cat, and a guy curtsied. The only time I ever saw one like that was the last time I forced you to dress up as a girl," she replied to him causing him to glare back at her and hiss out her name.

Blog Entries
    Add Serenity on Facebook

(OOC: No, the Dragon Head, Arielle, is wearing the skin tight cat suit though it doesn't have a tail or ears. Not Raleigh. XD
    ----------------------------------------------------------

Arielle nodded as she handed the Pokeball over as she grabbed another Pokeball and called out a few more students. When she finally got to the end, she grabbed one last Pokeball and looked around the room.

"JJ Walker," she called out, "Your Charmander awaits you."

@Mako;

Blog Entries

Follow Niji on Tumblr

"Awe, let they guy curtsy if he wants to. Don't reinforce those stupid stereotypes," Zen added to the twin's conversation from his seat near them. He bitterly remembered how the guys at his school treated him. Why'd those loonies always have to put me down every time I didn't act as they thought men should?

Blog Entries

Yuki took a seat at the Psychic House table, eagerly anticipating his First Pokemon.

Vile, Venomous Villain Murkmire's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Severin made his way as everyone else was seated. "Fire Red, huh. Well, this ought to be interesting..." said Severin, with a small hiss and a hushed whisper. He sat down quietly, despite already being the last to sit down. He was too busy thinking of where he would be if he accomplished becoming a Frontier Brain.

"Well... now I wait."

Page 6 of 38 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast