Start Ups Newfound Academy (The Beginning) Start-up - Page 5

Page 5 of 38 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: Newfound Academy (The Beginning) Start-up

Default Re: Newfound Academy (The Beginning) Start-up

Kyle was getting very inpatient. "I guess we all have to wait, Thanks anyways." Kyle said to the group and walked off. He was not interested in making friends, at least not yet.

Impossible Spell Card Scarlet Sky's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

"See this outfit?" Alice asked, showing off her black labcoat, and briefly taking it off to reveal the sweater she wore underneath. "I wear it pretty much year-round. I usually spend most of my time indoors however, working on Science homework or personal experiments. Occasionally I go out for field studies too, but only late at night, to avoid the daytime's heat. You could say I'm a night owl, since I stay up pretty late... FOR SCIENCE!!" Alice said with an unusually passionate tone, reflecting her fondness for the subject.

Blog Entries

Follow Niji on Tumblr

"I've got chronic insomnia," Zen added for the sake of needing something to do. "I think sleeping's a waste of my time, anyways."

Keep on kicking butt, Yuzu!

Impossible Spell Card Scarlet Sky's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

"I know right? Sleeping is lame. I only do it because it's a necessary life process. If I had a choice, I'd stay up all the time to continue my work."

Hyper Satellite Cannon! Bishie Karis-chan's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Visit Bishie Karis-chan's Youtube Channel

"I always had a bedtime growing up," Yukiko added, "So I'm used to going to bed before midnight and waking up before 8 AM the next morning. But...that doesn't mean I like it."

Kyle started to pace back and forth along the front of the academy. "Man this is boring. How is everyone else not bored. I wish I was them." Kyle started to pace quicker and started getting angry. He really just wanted the darn academy to open already. He stopped pacing and found a nice spot near the academy where no one else was around. Kyle is not comfortable near his peers.

I'm a servant of the lord Midorikawa's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

"Suki and I spent most of our time doing jobs around Goldenrod, so we just slept whenever we had time. It might also be why we're fine in this weather being it gets warm in Goldenrod."

Vile, Venomous Villain Murkmire's Avatar
    Blog Entries

As Severin stared up to the sky, he remembered his mother's words. "Severin, I'm very proud of you. You've made your way into your future. I wish you all the luck in the world. When you reach your dorm, there will be a present for you..."

Those words had echoed in Severin's mind. Severin got up and stretched, still a bit sore from the train rides crossing Sinnoh, to Hoenn, to Johto. He didn't complain, it was just an inconvenience. A necessary evil, to reach his goals as a Frontier Brain. He sighed to himself, and began to take his stroll across the ground, surveying the area until the gates were opened.

My life is forbidden Serenity's Avatar Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Add Serenity on Facebook
    Follow Serenity on Tumblr Visit Serenity's Youtube Channel

Note: Guys, please stop posting so much. I need to catch up and I can't post until after 10pm est, so if we could hold off just a bit, that would be lovely. I promise i'll make it up to you guys tonight. <3
    Murkmire likes this.

Blog Entries
    Follow Kamen_Fanatic On Twitter Add Kamen_Fanatic on Facebook Add Kamen_Fanatic on MySpace
    Visit Kamen_Fanatic's Youtube Channel

"Yeah yeah," the male said to the guy, then looked at the female and blushed a bit. "I'm fine, ma'am. Nothing too bad." He said, dusting himself off. "Name's Animus. Can I get your names?" He asked, looking at the guy and girl who helped him up.

The Dimension Wizard Flaze's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook
    Follow Flaze on Tumblr Visit Flaze's Youtube Channel

"Tyler Lane." Tyler smiled confidently and pointed at himself before looking towards the girl and pocketing his hands.

Blog Entries

Follow Niji on Tumblr

Zen took out a bag of chips from his bulging book-bag, and proceeded to anxiously munch on them.

Keep on kicking butt, Yuzu!

Blog Entries

Perhaps they should have built more fountains, Lahia thought. She had a funny thought that the cooling water of the fountain will attract the whole student population. Tired of standing, Lahia sat the edge of the fountain and placed her viola case on her lap. Until it's time to enter the academy, she will listen to her music to pass the time, the fountain making the heat more bearable.

My life is forbidden Serenity's Avatar Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Add Serenity on Facebook
    Follow Serenity on Tumblr Visit Serenity's Youtube Channel

**Skipping 30 minutes later**

The students were led into the giant 'core' building of the academy. It started off with a long, gold hallway. The carpet was red and pictured on the wall, were gym leaders and Pokemon. There were also Elite 4 Members (as well as their Pokemon), and Champions. These trainers were of past and present. The most infamous picture was of Champion Lance, and his fierce Dragonite. When you exit the hallway, there is a large dining hall, seating many students. There are four sections. Each section is determined by the type of living house: Psychic, Fire, Dragon, and water. The Psychic house section had lavender and silver accents amongst the tables and seats. Fire had Scarlet and golden accents. Dragon House had golden and Navy colored seats, and water house had aqua blue with silver accents. In front of the room, there was a stage. Standing on the stage were teachers, and someone who appeared to be the Head Master. He looked older than the rest of the adults. He had shoulder length silver hair, brown eyes that were shielded with reading glasses, and a scar on his face. He was wearing a white suit, and a black cape. He had a Hariyama standing beside him.

Luna looked at the letter she had received from the Academy. It read 'Psychic House'. She simply nodded and took her luggage over to where the other students (that belonged to the Psychic House) were sitting.

As for Abby, she knew to head over to the Dragon House sitting arrangements. She couldn't quite understand why she was placed there, but she assumed it would be revealed all in due time.

The Man gave a loud cough as he awaited for everyone to take their seats.

"Good Day, students and welcome to the Newfound Academy," the man spoke, "My name is Raleigh Snow and I am the headmaster. As we begin, I would like for the House heads to please stand up and introduce themselves as well as give out the freshman students their starting Pokemon."
    Last edited by Serenity; 23rd December 2012 at 11:00 PM.
    Scarlet Sky and Niji like this.

Blog Entries

"Finally." Lahia though. Even with her music and the fountain, being in the heat was horrible. She was just glad that she they finally opened the academy. Taking a seat at the Water House table, she hesitantly took off her headphones and placed it on her neck because the headmaster was talking. While placing her viola on the table, she heard that they were going to give out everybody's starting pokemon. She wondered if she was capable of raising one of them, she then shrugged the though because she remembered that 10 year old kids are allowed to own them

Page 5 of 38 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast