Start Ups Newfound Academy (The Beginning) Start-up - Page 2

Page 2 of 38 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: Newfound Academy (The Beginning) Start-up

Blog Entries
    Follow Kamen_Fanatic On Twitter Add Kamen_Fanatic on Facebook Add Kamen_Fanatic on MySpace
    Visit Kamen_Fanatic's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Newfound Academy (The Beginning) Start-up

A male strolled off of the train, looking around. Jet black hair, tanned, sporting tanned skin and a tribal crown on his forehead, as well, then went off in a dead run, evading all of the slower students as he ran.

He then passed a female face that caused him to slow down and look harder. In his pursuit to look at the pretty face, he neglected to pay attention to his surroundings, and backed right into a light pole.

Vile, Venomous Villain Murkmire's Avatar
    Blog Entries

The fountain started to attract the other students, and Severin wasn't very fond of being around other people. He got off the side of the fountain and started to take a small walk around the grounds, just until they let the students inside.

He sighed to himself, and hung his head, his bangs falling to the front of his face.

Blog Entries

Follow Niji on Tumblr

It seemed Zen had just managed to gather his composer after the girl's fall, when he turned his head only to see another stranger collide with a light pole. It was too much. He knew he'd regret it, he knew it wasn't even that funny, but he couldn't stop the transformation. He grinned childishly and burst out in hysterical laughter. Dropping to his knees he squealed and cackled loudly. The nervous stares of the other students only added to the comic effect, and he laughed even harder.

Keep on kicking butt, Yuzu!

Impossible Spell Card Scarlet Sky's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

Alice pulled out a small handkerchief to wipe off some of the sweat that had been pouring down her face. Indeed, she definitely dressed too warmly for this time of year. She secretly hoped the school had a decent air conditioning system, or at least some Pokemon able to chill the air.
    "If I didn't know any better, I'd say you were trying to impress me." Alice said, sticking her tongue out at JJ. "I don't think we've introduced ourselves to one another yet, skater! You may call me Alice. It's five letters, so it shouldn't be that hard to remember." she stated with a small wink.

My life is forbidden Serenity's Avatar Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Add Serenity on Facebook
    Follow Serenity on Tumblr Visit Serenity's Youtube Channel

OOC: Might wanna slow down a bit for the people who are asleep. We don't need to get too far ahead. ^^;
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Abby heard a bang as she saw the male who ran into the pole. She looked at him with a frown.

"Are you alright?" she asked as she walked to him.

Kyle made it to Ecruteak Academy at last. It seemed like forever for Kyle even tho his home town of Goldenrod City actually is not all so far away compared to other students who traveled here from other regions. The heat here did not bother Kyle all so much. He had to go through it the entire trip through the dense woods. Kyle was shocked to see so many students walking by doing there own thing waiting for the academy to open. He noticed a fountain with a statue of a Ho-oh on top crowded by students. He figured as much, guessing that everyone need to cool off. He could use some refreshing too as he walks over to the fountain.

Blog Entries

One of the students getting out of the train was Lahia Leastral, in one hand she is carrying a case containing her viola and in her other hand she was dragging her roller bag which contained all of her clothes and other essentials. She was wearing a short sleeved white shirt and a jean along with some sneakers. She hummed as she listened to the music with her silver headphones, her baggage and the heat won't bother her as long as she has her music. While walking, she saw a guy run into a pole. She could't help but giggle at this display even though she knew it was mean.She kept walking towards the fountain so she could rest for a little while and properly look around her surroundings.
    Last edited by Tailisu10; 23rd December 2012 at 01:10 AM.

Blog Entries

Follow Niji on Tumblr

Zen saw more students approaching and tried to pull himself together. Little pin-pricks of anxiety poked at him with each odd look aimed at him. I think I understand why I can never fit in. It's because of these horrible first impressions. His thoughts, as grim as they seemed, were more of a joke to himself than anything else. He didn't want to fit in. He already knew these people, staring in confusion, would never be his kind of friend. He and the rest of them were like water and oil- they wouldn't mix.

Keep on kicking butt, Yuzu!

Fire Ferrets Forever Mako's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

JJ looked at Alice and chuckled. "Impressing you was just a happy coincidence Alice." He told her with a smile. "As for me, just call me JJ." He held up two fingers. "It's only two letters, so that's even easier than five." He said, returning the girl's wink.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ariel
    Everyone has had a crush on Hips. :B

Vile, Venomous Villain Murkmire's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Severin stopped at a patch of grass the was soft to the touch. So, he decided to sit in said patch of grass, look up to the sky and ponder his time at this academy, until he and the other students were called in. "Mother... I'll make you proud," he whispered to himself. His earrings had dangled in the wind, and his rings shined from the sunlight. Severin had become lost in deep thought.

OOC: This is me stopping for now. XD

I'm a servant of the lord Midorikawa's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

The twins watched the scene unfolding. Saki sighed and shook his head at the girl that crashed into the fountain, while Suki laughed. It was a similar case with the guy and the pole.

"I hope those two are okay," Saki said to his sister only to notice her not next to him anymore. He looked towards the groups again to see her walking towards them. Knowing that she wouldn't be good he ran after.

The Dimension Wizard Flaze's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook
    Follow Flaze on Tumblr Visit Flaze's Youtube Channel

Tyler laughed when he saw the boy crash with a pole. He then moved down and stretched his hand out to him. "Get up or else you won't get to impress her." Tyler whispered so that only he could hear and grinned.

Hyper Satellite Cannon! Bishie Karis-chan's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Visit Bishie Karis-chan's Youtube Channel

Emerging from one of the trains a little late (as she had dozed off), Yukiko Watanabe found her way through the gates and to the fountain, where she saw several other students who appeared to be having fun together. She tried to avoid making eye contact with any of them, but she did glance at each long enough to note most of their visual features.

As for Yukiko herself, she was a bit tall for her age at 5'7", with a somewhat skinny build. Her skin was pale to an extent, and her eyes were dark purple. Her straight, black hair stretched down to her shoulders. Her posture was relaxed, and she was looking down at just a slight angle. Her outfit consisted of: a dark purple tank top, black pants, traditional wooden sandals of Japanese origin, black fingerless gloves, and a dark purple headband, which was hanging loosely around her neck at the moment. Lastly, she was also carrying a black backpack which contained her luggage: A few spare outfits, a nightgown, and an extra pair of sandals.

The fact that she didn't interact with anyone immediately didn't stop her from walking over to the fountain, observing its majestic presence.

I'm a servant of the lord Midorikawa's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

Suki walked over to the fountain and looked around. She wondered who she should both- talk to at that moment. Her eyes landed on a girl with purple hair who also had just walked over. "Hiya," she said to the girl.

Saki watched as his sister started talking to someone and groaned hoping she would keep herself in check, at least till he was there to clean up her messes.

Hyper Satellite Cannon! Bishie Karis-chan's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Visit Bishie Karis-chan's Youtube Channel

Yukiko was a bit startled. She didn't expect anyone to greet her, but then again, that was a rather stupid assumption given the fact she was surrounded by people.

"O-oh, hello," she said a bit nervously, "Who might you be?"

Page 2 of 38 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast