Page 1 of 38 12311 ... LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: Newfound Academy (The Beginning) Start-up

My life is forbidden Serenity's Avatar Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Add Serenity on Facebook
    Follow Serenity on Tumblr Visit Serenity's Youtube Channel

Default Newfound Academy (The Beginning) Start-up

It was Monday, August 13th. The time was around 10:00 a.m. and the gates to Newfound Academy had finally opened. Students from all around the regions were sent on trains, which had now arrived. Students were now boarding off of the trains and headed through the gates. On the school grounds, there was a fountain with a Pokeball and a stone Ho-Oh figure on top. Water was spouting from the Ho-Oh's beak. The grass was a lush green as there was a large oak tree to the left of the walkway.

Sixteen Year old Luna Hunter had gotten off of the train, and was carrying her luggage. Her normally curly hair was put in a high ponytail due to the blistering 90 degree (Fahrenheit) temperature and cloudless skies. Her cheeks were getting red due to her not used to moving around so much. Back in Sinnoh, she would've been confined to a chair and reading. Sweat rolled from her forehead and down her cheeks.

"Sheesh," she grumbled to herself, "I didn't realize how out of shape I really was. I need to work out more."

Meanwhile, there was another student ahead of Luna, and closer to the fountain. Her piecey, middle back length, auburn hair was dancing slightly as she had a slight bounce in her step. She had a carnation pink tanktop, and denim short-shorts. She was wearing white tennis shoes as well. She was carrying her luggage with ease. She saw many other students about, but didn't know who to say 'hello' to first.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

@Mako; @Goose; @Murkmire; @Agent Gryphon; @Camila; @Mizuhashi; @Kamen_Fanatic; @Stellar Gale; @GlaceonLover94; @Tailisu10; @Lavendrowzazeemontw0; @Midorikawa; @Wild Candy;

I'm a servant of the lord Midorikawa's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Newfound Academy (The Beginning) Start-up

Suki and Saki got off the train that had taken them to the college. Much like the other children, they carried their luggage with them. Unlike some of the others though the heat that was bothersome, wasn't as much so to them due to their work growing up. The twins looked around at the other students studying them, as they waited.

Blog Entries

Yuki got off the train, stretching his neck which gave a cracking sound. "Finally!" He shouted, glad to be off the train which confined him. He was very eager to start his first year with Pokemon. Considering he was never aloud to go near one, under normal circumstances. Not minding the heat, because it was warmer back in his home region of Hoen. He strolled leisurely, gazing at his surroundings. "Don't see any Pokemon yet.... Bummer." He thought alloud. Other then Ghost and Dark Type Pokemon that were usually out and about at night, he hadn't seen very many. Letting out a sigh, he took a seat on the edge of the fountain and began running his warm fingers through the cool water, sending a small shiver down his spine, and up again.

Vile, Venomous Villain Murkmire's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Severin had hopped off the train, immediately sweating in the warm weather. This was due to his habit of wearing long-sleeve clothing. He slipped off his long sleeve shirt to reveal a black, short sleeve shirt. He flicked his black bangs out of the way of his left eye, and noticed other students about the grounds.

"Well... time to get acquainted, I suppose," he said with a bit of a sharp tongue. He held the long-sleeve shirt over his right shoulder, and headed towards the fountain. He leaned against it and listened to the water coming from the stone Ho-oh.

Blog Entries

Follow Niji on Tumblr

On the train to Newfound Academy, a hazel-eyed boy named Zentoku sat alone in his seat, cross-legged and composed. It began to slow, and in a heartbeat Zentoku jumped to his feet with his grey book-bag. His head throbbed and he tried to keep his breakfast from resurfacing. No! I can't hurl on the first day of school. God, I hate motion sickness. My nerves aren't helping, either. He slipped around the taller students and exited the train. He took a few moments to calm himself, and then he gazed calculatingly over the other students. Somehow, they seemed less fazed by the sweltering heat. Zen already ached for the grey skies of Lavender Town. After a moment, he began to stride onto the grounds.

Keep on kicking butt, Yuzu!

Impossible Spell Card Scarlet Sky's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

Having just waved goodbye to her mother, Alice was beginning to walk towards her new school. Her labcoat trailed behind her like always, but thankfully the path wasn't muddy. As she began to approach the school, she stood perfectly still, with her violet hair streaming elegantly in the breeze. "This school looks pretty spacious! But no school, no matter the size, is too intimidating for me! I'll curbstomp any assignment thrown my way, like I've always done in the past!" she thought to herself, wearing her usual grin.
    As she drew nearer, she noticed a small crowd of people gathered by a fountain depicting the Rainbow Legendary Pokemon, Ho-oh. "More fresh meat, as people might call us? They all look so tall..." Although feeling shy for a second, Alice quickly shook it off, and began to run in their direction, only to trip over her lab coat and fall flat on her face with a loud crash as soon as she drew near to them. "Nice... first... impression Alice..." she thought.

Blog Entries

Stifling a laugh, and bearing a crooked grin. Yuki got up and held his hand out to Alice and asked. "Hey, need a hand?"

Blog Entries

Giving herself time to silence her thoughts for a while, Alice looked up and answered "A hand, you say? Sorry, I still have both of mine! But I appreciate your generous offer. What's your name?"

Blog Entries

Giving another crooked grin he said. "The name's Yuki Kaburagi, don't wear it out. But you can just call me Yuki." Brushing his auburn bangs to the side, he revealed a pair of pale blue eyes that shone with determination and wisdom.

Fire Ferrets Forever Mako's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

Rather than walk, JJ had decided to hop on his skateboard and ride. He effortlessly weaved through the slower walking students, blond hair blowing in the breeze. The young man was smiling brightly, enjoying the fresh air after being cooped up on the train for so long. He reached the fountain and grinded along the side before kicking his board up into his hands and landing gracefully into a walk like it was no big thing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ariel
    Everyone has had a crush on Hips. :B

Blog Entries

Follow Niji on Tumblr

Zen leaned against the side of the fountain, trying to make it look as if he wasn't just awkwardly standing. His attention was half involved in daydreams, and half on a nearby girl with violet hair who'd entered the scene in an amusing fashion. He tried to keep the smile from his lips, but couldn't help the chuckle from escaping his throat.

Keep on kicking butt, Yuzu!

Blog Entries

"Yuki, huh? That's an interesting name." Alice picked herself up off the ground, immediately noting the height different between her and Yuki, but not paying much mind to it. "I suppose I should bestow the not-so-blessed information that is my own name upon you! You may call me Alice, or Ms. Quinn. Whichever works best!" She said, with her grin staying ever-strong.
    Taking some time to dust her dark lab coat off, she began to reach into her pocket for a piece of candy to eat, before noticing another person was about to join them. JJ had been on a skateboard, a sight Alice found unusual in the current times. This being said, she was genuinely amazed at his technique. "Dynamic entry!! How long have you been rehearsing that?"

The Dimension Wizard Flaze's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook
    Follow Flaze on Tumblr Visit Flaze's Youtube Channel

Tyler had finally made it up the mountain, lettin out a long sigh as he took of his headband and used it to wipe the sweat off his forehead. It had been a very long journey from Saffron but he had finally reached the academy. "ITMS really hot but a little eat never get anyone." Tyler chuckled as he turned towards the Ho-Oh fountain and noticed the others. "ummm..." he muttered as he saw all the people gathered around the fountain. "They kid of don't leave space for anyone else do they." he pointed out as he walked over and sighed once more before splashing some water on his face and shaking his head around.

Blog Entries

"My name's a little unusual." Yuki replied to Alice's remark. "I was born on a snowy christmas, so my Parents named me Yuki, it means snow." He then turned his attention to the Kid who performed a little trick with his skatebored. "Impressive!" He mused with a thumbs up.

Fire Ferrets Forever Mako's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

JJ looked at Alice, an amused smile on his face. "Rehearsed?" He asked rhetorically, his sky blue eyes shimmering with mirth. "If you want to ask how long I prepared that... oh about a second and a half." He chuckled. "I'm not the rehearsal type you see."
    Quote Originally Posted by Ariel
    Everyone has had a crush on Hips. :B

Page 1 of 38 12311 ... LastLast