Newfound Academy (The Beginning) Sign-Ups/RP Lounge (Sign Ups are now closed) - Page 4

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Like Tree21Likes

Thread: Newfound Academy (The Beginning) Sign-Ups/RP Lounge (Sign Ups are now closed)

Hyper Satellite Cannon! Bishie Karis-chan's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Visit Bishie Karis-chan's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Newfound Academy (The Beginning) Sign-Ups!

Quote Originally Posted by Winter Enchantress View Post
    Pending. Add a tiny bit more detail to appearance and personality. Also, did you read the rules?
    Oookay, I'll see what I can come up with...u-um, did I miss something in the rules!?

EDIT: Got it, sign-up updated.
    Last edited by Bishie Karis-chan; 21st December 2012 at 03:11 PM.

My life is forbidden Serenity's Avatar Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Add Serenity on Facebook
    Follow Serenity on Tumblr Visit Serenity's Youtube Channel

@Camila; Accepted. Water House
    Bishie Karis-chan likes this.

Impossible Spell Card Scarlet Sky's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

Well, here we go.

Blog Entries
    Add Serenity on Facebook

@Mizuhashi; Accepted

Psychic House
    Scarlet Sky likes this.

Blog Entries

Name: Yuki Kaburagi

Birthdate: December 25th

Year: 1

Sexuality: Bi

Appearance: Yuki stands at 5,8 and weighs 130 lbs, making him fairly slender. He has auburn hair with long and straight bangs and Pale Skin. His eyes are a dark blue which usually have a bright twinkle in them. He typically wears a black tee shirt with a pair of blue jeans and pair of black and white checkered canvas sneakers. The outfit is then finished with a silver crown shaped charm that is hanging from a chain on his neck.

Personality: Yuki is the kind of guy who is fairly easy to get along with as long as you don't mind a little hyper activity. He's kind and has gentle demeanor, but this rose has very sharp thorns. His fury could rival that of a Gyrados when provoked. Much to others disbelief, Yuki enjoys's reading and writing, often attempting to write a novel, but his true passion is coordinating. Yuki can be scatterbrained, and can come off a little lazy sometimes, but he can be very smart and resourceful when needed. Yuki enjoys All-You-Can-Eat Buffets and despises those who mistreat Pokemon.

History: Yuki is from Verdanturf Town, and he had a fairly average upbringing accept. His parents didn't want him to get involved with Pokemon at first. They thought Pokemon were savage beasts and that no one should ever go near such a thing. Despite the tedious rules that his parents made, Yuki never did follow them. He was a rebel, and often snuck out at night to play with the Nocturnal Pokemon. His parnets were furious with him, but when he threatened to run away, his parents finally agreed with stubborn youth and decided to let him attend Newfound Academy, where he could learn about Pokemon in a safe enviroment.

Hometown: Verdenturf Town

Future Career: Coordinator

Extra: Yuki's a decent writer and even good at drawing when he tries hard. But his most unusual tallent is being able to go a while wihtout sleeping before starting to show signs of Fatigue. This is because of all the time he spent up late at night, playing with Pokemon. Because he was born on a white christmas, he was named Yuki which means Snow. Yuki also can't stand computers because he thinks their difficult and unnatural, often calling anything related to it Technical Jargin

Theme Song:

Blog Entries
    Add Serenity on Facebook

@Wild Candy; Denied. I'm going to need more detail on Personality and History. Also, did you read the rules?

Blog Entries
    Follow Kamen_Fanatic On Twitter Add Kamen_Fanatic on Facebook Add Kamen_Fanatic on MySpace
    Visit Kamen_Fanatic's Youtube Channel

Arrow Re: Newfound Academy (The Beginning) Sign-Ups!

Name: Animus Celestecuerpo

Birthdate: 10/31

Year: 1

Sexuality: Straight

Appearance:
    (Appearance): He has a height of 5'07", a scruffy mop of jet black hair, tanned skin, an old scar on his lips that looked like he cut himself on something jagged and irregular, and icy blue eyes. He is also heavily tattooed.

(Clothing): Adorned on his head is a pair of ionized goggles, and a necklace of what looked like Sharpedo teeth was draped from his neck.

He had black leather gloves with a symbol of a dragon breathing flames in white, with a solid red long-sleeved shirt and a black long-sleeved jacket with silver bands along the length of his sleeves from the elbow down and across his back to his shoulders, with where the same dragon symbols that were on his hand-covering gloves were adorned.

On the back of his jacket was a roaring dragon head. He was also wearing gray pants with red and blue duct tape on the right leg, and green and yellow duct tape on his left. His shoes were black and looked custom made, as there was the same dragon symbol on the outward-facing sides of the shoes.

Personality: He has a playful streak to him and can also be quite mischievous to boot. He has a flippant streak as long as a Wailord, and is quite likely to mouth off if given reason and has lost his temper; otherwise he is a patient soul.

History: Animus was born into a prominent family notoriously known for living rather boisterous lifestyles that ranged from testing cannons on a daily basis at moving unsuspecting objects to being as silent as possible to scare the wits out of anyone. Animus is no exception.

Born an only child, Animus was trained to be a warrior, he having extensive knowledge on various types of weaponry, hand-to-hand combat, and survival skills due to his mother wanting her baby to be safe by wanted to make sure Animus can handle himself if he gets kidnapped for ransom and possibly seriously hurt them.
    Also as such, he truly didn't get into the “Travel into the World with Only Your Pokémon” thing until recently, when he was sure his skills were sharp enough to survive the surprisingly harsh life of a Trainer without having to rely on Pokémon for everything, like cutting down a sapling when a shovel can do the environment much more nicely, or having the capacity to swim in a pond.

Once he was ready to go, his mother shipped Animus off to Newfound Academy with a backpack full of supplies, a kiss on the cheek, and a slap on the back.

Hometown: Nuvema Town, Unova

Future Career: Professor

Extra: Animus is heavily tattooed, going from head to toe. His tattoos are:

Theme Song: Samurai Heart - AAA
    Last edited by Kamen_Fanatic; 23rd December 2012 at 01:27 AM.

Blog Entries
    Add Serenity on Facebook

@Wild Candy; I changed my mind. I'm accepting you. Psychic House
    @Kamen_Fanatic; Of course you're accepted, dearie. :P Dragon House

Note: I'm not taking anymore sign-ups. If you want to join and haven't posted a sign up at this point, you'll need special permission before doing so. This RP will begin later today on 12/22/12.
    This is now the lounge/discussion for the RP. So, let's talk!

I'm a servant of the lord Midorikawa's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Newfound Academy (The Beginning) Sign-Ups/RP Lounge (Sign Ups are now closed)

So how are there first pokemon going to be chosen?

Default Re: Newfound Academy (The Beginning) Sign-Ups/RP Lounge (Sign Ups are now closed)

That's a good question I am curious to know to.

Blog Entries
    Add Serenity on Facebook

Based on Career and personality mostly. Basically, I pick a set of Pokemon I think will fit the character, and through those, I look over the Sign-up and will do a process of elimination until I feel like I've decided the right Pokemon for that character. It isn't based on House or anything. Like, if you are in Fire House, you might end up with a water type or such. House is just merely for 'looks'.
    Niji likes this.

Blog Entries

> This RP will begin later today on 12/22/12.

>Today

Yay for no sleeping!
    Midorikawa likes this.

Blog Entries

I volunteer to assist in whatever is necessary. :P I need something to do this vacations, cuz I don't think I can stand two more weeks of laying in bed procrastinating.

Blog Entries

Thanks a lot Winter Enchantress!
    Serenity likes this.

Blog Entries
    Add Serenity on Facebook

Also, due to a work-related issue, I can't start the RP until after 10pm EST. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast