Newfound Academy (The Beginning) Sign-Ups/RP Lounge (Sign Ups are now closed) - Page 2

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Like Tree21Likes

Thread: Newfound Academy (The Beginning) Sign-Ups/RP Lounge (Sign Ups are now closed)

My life is forbidden Serenity's Avatar Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Add Serenity on Facebook
    Follow Serenity on Tumblr Visit Serenity's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Newfound Academy (The Beginning) Sign-Ups!

I really didn't see it. I do apologize. D:
    @Agent Gryphon; Accepted

Psychic House

Blog Entries

Oh it's no worries:), don't worry about it we all miss it, to be honest I skim a lot of SUs when I am in charge of RPs as well. Thanks:)
    My RP Character's Pokemon! Click to feed them! Each of their Signature Pokemon in Order:
    Kathany, Amber, Piper, Kate, Zoey and Lane.

Blog Entries

Follow Niji on Tumblr

Awe, this looks cool. I've never role-played before, though. Is it really time consuming, or could I do it even if I'm still in school for the rest of this week?

Keep on kicking butt, Yuzu!

Blog Entries
    Add Serenity on Facebook

Quote Originally Posted by Lavendrowzazeemontw0 View Post
    Awe, this looks cool. I've never role-played before, though. Is it really time consuming, or could I do it even if I'm still in school for the rest of this week?
    You could still do it. It's not really time consuming at all. Even so, if you wanted a recap on what you missed, you could always ask me.
    Niji likes this.

Blog Entries

Name: Adrock Blake Cavalier

Birthdate: June 16 (16 years prior duh)

Year: 1

Sexuality: Straight

Appearance: He has tower shield shaped head, a pale complexion and red eyes and hair. His is long and spikey to extent. Above his hair above his forehead has three spikes the middle one being longer a leaning slightly to the left and on the back on his hair has a green spike in half hexagon shape pointing down. He isn't hairy at all. He has X shaped scar on his nose. He stands 6'4. As far posture goes his back is straight and his neck is slightly forward except when he is upset. He is skinny 160 pounds. He has long thin finger and wide arched feet. His nose is not wide but is forward and tall his ears are points and are half way from out and back.

Personality: Adrock is a bit of a show off. He likes to seem smart and in his earlier school days he was a question hog and it seems he will remain that way. He loathes being wrong he finds it to be humiliating and shameful and when wrong he gets angry and tries to move away from subject. He is really sympathetic and forgiving to jerks when they are in story but when he is seeing real rudeness first hand he gets upset. He tends to favor strong flashy attacks over other types of move and is fans of trainer who are aggressive. He doesn't know how to flirt and tends to not know when a girl (or guy is attracted to him) he does have desire but tends not to show unless he is talking about celebrities to other guys. He is very blunt because he does not know how to "dance around things". He has a habit of attaching himself to people emotionally fast. He is influenced by his grand father in his belief in honor. He tends to be quirky around people who are serious and serious around people who are quirky to give balance to the group he's in. He loathes not knowing things. He is really quick to do people favor and will often volunteer to do things people don't want to do. He was taught never to feel shame in crying and does so frequently.

History: Adrock was born into Cavalier clan which is a clan of Pokemon trainers who focus on meditation and live in compound and makes it's living instructing rich children in "How to be warrior". Adrock's father Balrog left with his family to Golden rod city, when Adrock was four, believing that the clan was to old fashion for the modern world and did not want his children living around his near insane father: Master Rainer. He then bought a building a started a business called "Crimson Trainer" a store which sold evolution items, healing items pokeballs and pokemon league merchandise including DVD's of incredibly old league. The business did well as Adrock's mother helped the business and later did Adrock and his older brother Aeth. Aeth left to become a pokemon trainer when Adrock three years ago and then one month before now his mother left his father. Adrock said that he would help the business but Balrog said he'd have to hire non family and he wanted Adrock in the Academy to socialize more and become a better trainer. Adrock reluctantly agreed but awaited the winds of beginning

Hometown: Golden rod city

Future Career: trainer

Extra: dislikes perfume likes butter

Theme Song: be a man
    Last edited by Phoenixphlare; 19th December 2012 at 12:46 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Linkara
    Gary reveals that he already has six pokemon. And judging by the pokemon around that area I'm guessing he has a rat a bird two bugs AND anouther bird

Blog Entries
    Add Serenity on Facebook

@Wyvernphlare; Denied. It's not realistically possible for someone to have a "pear head", and your appearance needs more detail. You also didn't read the rules as it is missing an important detail. Your personality is very one-dimensional and isn't what we need in this type of RP.

Blog Entries

Edited BTW I have pear shaped head I guess I'm being figurative.
    Gary reveals that he already has six pokemon. And judging by the pokemon around that area I'm guessing he has a rat a bird two bugs AND anouther bird

Blog Entries

Name: Lahia Leastral

Birthdate: June 5

Year: 1

Sexuality: Straight

Appearance:
    Lahia is 5'5 tall with fair skin. Her eyes are the color of Lavender. She has long,straight and blonde hair with a side fring on the left side of her face. She uses a moderate amount of makeup to enhanced her appearance and to hide small scars she obtained various circustamces. She is a little thin but not unheathy because she excersises.. 3 things she always wear are her silver headphones which she uses to listen to music also works as a makeshift hairband, a belt bag which she uses for various essentials and her gold braceletet which is a gift from her faraway father. She wears various clothes of warm colors, she mixes them up to create stylish and functional wears.

Personality: Lahia is a girl who wants every moment to be memorable. She is very easy to approach and likes to joke around her friends. But she is also very snarky and isn't naive.She is very open of her opinions. If there is a person she dislikes, she simply ignores them, especially if she has a grudge on them. This may trick people who thinks she is an "innocent girl." Some of her passions is listening to music and playing on her viola, it can cheer her up if she's feeling down. She is somewhat proud and has trouble accepting people's help as she is afraid that she will become a bother to them.She listens to a wide genre of music and isn't really picky.

History: Lahia is a single child, she was born in Goldenrod City where she still lives to this day. At the age of 9 her dad took up a job in the neighboring region of Kanto so he now lives while Lahia and her Mother lives in Johto. Even though he did this to provided them and he ocassionally visits, she can't help but feel resented but this though she doesn't really shows it. Next year, Lahia received a gift from her father, it was a viola and several viola classes. At first she had a hard time struggling to play the instrument but evetually with her tenacity she learned to play it relatively fine, learning to both make beautiful tones and the viola also doubles as a memento of her father. While she is friendly to pokemon, she didn't own one cause she is unsure if she could take care of one properly. When Lahia found out her father entered to an academy in Johto called Newfound, she was unsure. She would be separate also from her mom and her friends too. She decided to go thinking "Nothing venture, nothing gained". The Winds of Begining started at the academy.

Hometown: Goldenrod City

Future Career: She is still unsured though she is thinking of going futher with her viola playing.

Extra: She is relatively good at playing her viola though she stills need practice. She also dabbles in archery as a hobby.

Theme Song: Someday
    Last edited by Tailisu10; 19th December 2012 at 12:03 AM.

Blog Entries
    Add Serenity on Facebook

@Wyvernphlare; While it is better, it still needs more detail appearance and personality wise. I can't just have a bully in the academy.

@Tailisu; Accepted. Water House

Blog Entries

Where you get bully from? he's blunt and cocky but he's not a jerk and he gets upset when he sees jerkatude.

Blog Entries
    Add Serenity on Facebook

Quote Originally Posted by Wyvernphlare View Post
    Where you get bully from? he's blunt and cocky but he's not a jerk and he gets upset when he sees jerkatude.
    Many times before, that type of personality can come off as bully-material to some users. I'm still willing to give you a shot, but I need to think about where I can place your character and so forth. Just give me a few days to think on this. For now, Pending.

Blog Entries

Name: Christina Ferguson

Birthdate: November 20th

Sexuality: Bisexual

Appearance: Christina shares a similar appearance to her girlfriend, she's about 5'6 tall and has fair skin, blue eyes and long blonde hair, she is about an average weight and is considered cute. Christina just wearing black shirts with blue jeans, sometimes switching up to a red or blue.

Personality: Christina was once a loyal woman with a heart of gold, but she has been left scarred by the planet, so she has become bitter towards many people, not much like Lexie but she is bitter, she completely hates Christians and their religion, Lexie also shares the same hatred. She can still be nice but is often tough and closed up to most people.

Subject: Battle Teacher

History: Christina was born in Unova, in a newly built town just across the ocean, with the slogan, the Winds of new beginning. She lived there with only her mother, her father died years ago. She was in school until she reached 10, so she headed off on a Pokemon journey, starting with a Squirtle after a trip to the Kanto Region. She battled in both the Kanto and Unova regions, but only made it to the Unova League, and came in the top 15.

Christina became friends with the group, that Maddie and her mother would eventually join. She was best friends with her cousin Samantha Ferguson, and the two would always be partying and doing fun things. It wasn't until Christina met her late fiancée, Elle Harrison that the two settled down in with the group, located in Unova. This was after Maddie and Tanya had joined.

Christina and Elle were known as lovers, and were in love with each other. Eventually Christina proposed to Elle, who had said yes. They also went about adopting a baby boy named Brad Harrison, they were excited but it was only a month later Brad was murdered, causing outrage as Christina hunted for the murderer, and Elle became struck with grief. They did find the killer who was put away for his crime.

It wasn't until later that Christina and Elle decided to tie the knot, Christina made it to the altar but before they could exchange vows, Elle ran out on the wedding. Crushed, Christina went to find answers and found Elle in the basement of a friend's mansion, after some talking Elle revealed she was too scared to get married, as her last fiancée, Lily Woods died at the altar before she said I do. Christina assured her they could wait until they were officially ready.

This made Christina and Elle seemed like the best couple, Christina was there for Elle the whole way. During her parents's death, her ex fiancée's and their son's deaths. And Elle got raped as well, causing her to be terrified and she had fallen pregnant with her rapist. Christina promised to be there for her, but instead another friend asked Elle to give her a baby, as she told her spouse she was pregnant but wasn't, Elle wanted to give the baby up and Christina supported her, after Ash Harrison was born, Elle didn't she wanted him but changed her mind after their friend's secret was blown.

Despite all this Christina was still Elle's rock, it wasn't until recently that tragedy struck. Since her rape, Elle had been attending a church and became a Christian, Christina occasionally came to support her, but on one fateful night, a drunken driver drove into the church courtyard and proceeded to almost run over a church girl, Christina saved her life bur almost at the cost of her own.

After she awoken from the hit, Elle revealed she was breaking up with her, telling her she believed this to be a sign of God, to be ridden of her homosexuality. Christina pleaded with her, as did her friends but nothing could convince her as Elle walked away from her, so Christina formed a hatred towards Christians, and almost poisoned the church itself but was stopped in time.

After her act, Christina realized what she had almost done and left them for good, she even considered suicide at one point but never went through with it. It wasn't until months later she encountered Lexie Windrunner, while the two had known each other previously and formed some sort of friendship, since they were in the same group, they never really hung out. But Lexie experienced the same pain as Christina did, and the two formed a relationship. After that Christina was offered an job at the Academy, and got to bring Lexie along with her, the two decided to go after a few months living in the wild, on a mountain to forget the past.

Hometown: Unova

Pokemon:
    Onix
    Rhyhorn
    Bisharp
    Venomoth
    Blastoise
    Absol

Theme Song: (Optional)

Name: Lexie Windrunner

Birthdate: August 31st

Sexuality: Lesbian

Appearance: Lexie shares a slight resemble with Christina, she is an inch shorter then her and about average weight, not skinny or fat. She has long blonde hair and blue eyes, she wears little bit of eyeliner as well. She has a tattoo of a vine on her right shoulder, that goes across and is smallish. She is usually wearing a sleeveless red shirt, or black with blue jeans.

Personality: Unlike Christina, who once was a vivid party girl yet heart of gold, Lexie has always had a bitterness in her. She distrusts people easily and can hold grudges for a long time, she is stubborn and won't back down from a fight. She also hates all things related to Christianity, long before Christina ever did. She occasionally drinks beer but she's been drinking more.

Subject: Battling Teacher (Christina's assistant)

History: Lexie was originally born in Sinnoh, to her extremely religious parents Nelson and Joy, she had a semi big family and was best friends with her cousin Lex. However they were not allowed Pokemon as her family believed them to evil and tools of the devil. Regardless when Lexie turned ten, she managed to find a Snivy and trained it outside of town, her parents never knew about it, but it didn't matter.

When Lexie turned 14 she realized she was gay, and once she came out to her family, they freaked out sending Lexie to a camp, to "cure" her homosexuality. When Lexie returned she informed them she was not cured, resulting in them kicking Lexie out and telling her even God had abandoned her. Lexie indeed felt abandoned, all of her relatives and even neighbours seemed to have abandoned her, so Lexie left, feeling hatred towards Christians.

Lexie grabbed her Snivy and started on her very first Pokemon journey, it was rocky at first but many people helped her, and Lexie went on to defeat the Sinnoh Gym leaders with only Serperior, Ariados and Nidoking. She also learned her Snivy had also been abandoned before she found her, in a place she was not used to. So Lexie had saved her, and the two shared an common bond.

She lost in the Sinnoh League, so instead went to Unova and battled the gym leaders there, obtaining three Unova Pokemon, and ending up in the Top 6 of the Sinnoh League.

After her win, she relaxed a bit before meeting Katherine Ferguson, a relative of Christina and the one who was the reason Tanya's heart was broken. Lexie managed to fall in love with Katherine, and while she wasn't completely welcomed in the group, she was with Katherine and that was all that mattered.

Because of Katherine, Lexie's hatred of Christians slowly died as Katherine was going to church as well, and when her girlfriend had been near death, it was a miracle Katherine had woken up, so Lexie accepted it, mostly because a bunch of Christians, including two friends of Katherine, had prayed over her body for her to awaken.

It wasn't until Elizabeth, the had been wife of Tanya, that her heart was broken. Katherine confessed to Lexie that she had an affair with Elizabeth, telling her because she couldn't live with this sin. She was enraged and Lexie dumped her, leaving the group but not before being the one who told Tanya the truth, moments before she, Elizabeth and Maddie almost packed up to leave Unova. Lexie disappeared, not knowing Tanya committed suicide for months.

Lexie was also believed to be dead, as she took off on her motorcycle and crashed at a bend, falling down a cliff and being in pain for days, her pokeballs were out of reach and Lexie was suffering, there were clues that she could be dead to her friends. It wasn't until Serperior came out on her own, she realized her master was close to dead, so heading to the road Serperior found a car full of a family, who helped Lexie.

They took her to a hospital, and once she was healed enough, the family took her to a camp, where she recovered for months, she believed it was the winds of new beginning, until discovering it was a Christian farm, or campsite, and Katherine showed up. After a tense argument Lexie left the farm, and soon found Christina. The two lived up on a mountain for a little while, until Lex arrived with Katherine wanting to restore their relatives, but Lex was killed by a psychopath, who Christina later killed and then threatened Katherine to leave.

It was when Christina got a job, that Lexie followed her, hoping to forget the past.

Hometown: Sinnoh

Pokemon:
    Weavile
    Zoroark
    Chandelure
    Serperior
    Ariados
    Nidoking

Theme Song: (Optional)
    My RP Character's Pokemon! Click to feed them! Each of their Signature Pokemon in Order:
    Kathany, Amber, Piper, Kate, Zoey and Lane.

Blog Entries
    Add Serenity on Facebook

@Agent Gryphon; Accepted. Christina can be head of The Water House.

Water House Head

Blog Entries

Follow Niji on Tumblr

Is this okay?

Keep on kicking butt, Yuzu!

Blog Entries
    Add Serenity on Facebook

Quote Originally Posted by Lavendrowzazeemontw0 View Post
    Is this okay?
    Wow, that's way better than most rookie Rp Sign Ups. :D Very impressed. Accepted!

Fire House
    Niji likes this.

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast