a new PRP. its better then my last.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: a new PRP. its better then my last.

Never alone <3 Elphie jasonwolf's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default a new PRP. its better then my last.

I hope i can find some people who are good at details, characters, and/or plot. I'll take anywhere from 2-6 other people. I have rated the RP PG-16 now because I want some real action, drama, and depth.

If you have any suggestion please tell me since its a PRP I'm willing to change almost anything to accommodate.

POKEMON: SEVII SECRETS (that’s all I got for title so far.)

I wanna do a PRP in the Sevii islands. I hope to have a bunch of new trainers who can do just about whatever they want. I would see the battle tower as something close to the pokemon league and if anyone wants we could have some kind of contest place. I personally plan on having my character do neither and just train pokemon because they are his friends and he was to help them grow.

I do have one thing I want to add to the world. In the games the islands are tiny and have only one town. In the RP there can be multiple, and they can vary in size based on the island.

Anyway hope some1 likes this PRP.

SU

Name: first and last

Physical appearance: hair, skin, height, weight, eye color, special traits (ex. Scars), etc.
    Clothing: includes hats and accessories
    Misc. objects: backpack, special possessions, etc.
    and/or
    Picture
    Misc. objects: backpack, special possessions, etc.

Personality: who you are and how you are special
    History: what was you life like that makes you different (1 paragraph. longer preferred but not required)

Pokemon (basic pokemon)
    Species:

Special attributes: not required
    Personality: how they act from a humans point of view
    History: how you got them (not required/doesn’t need to be long)

Contact

If you have anything to say about this PRP concept please PM me about it as soon as you can. Thank you.

Default Re: a new PRP. its better then my last.

I would be interested...would you reseve me a spot bro?

I'll give you one guess what my character's name is going to be :P
    FCs: Heart Gold: 1892-8730-9569; White: 1549-4836-0020

Blog Entries

Tye Taylors. also just because i find this funny my mom's maiden name is Taylor. anyway yeah you're in for sure.

Blog Entries

I'm not sixteen, but hey, I've already been exposed to really anything that its legal to say in an RP. So, am I still allowed to join?

Blog Entries

well just be mature enough to pass off as a sixteen year old.

Registered Trainer Pokemon Trainer Calvin's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I'm mature enough to pass as 18. Can I reserve a spot?
    Pearl:3996-6679-5959
    SS:4040-3317-8250
    White:2924-1613-1871
    Battle Record:23-4
    My FF.net profile~*~My new anime fic!~*~My Fanclub
    I am an official member of the Official Bulbagarden Trading Whitelist.

Blog Entries

sure thing.

Blog Entries

Here is my character just so you can all see. I will admit I went a bit overboard with the history, but its is both Jason's and his pokemon's in one.

Name: Jason Wolf

Physical appearance: Jason stands around 6’2” and is relatively thin. His amber eyes shine out form under a mop of scraggy dark brown hair. You can almost always see a devious little smirk on his face. Secretly he has a now fading scar from a Mightyena claw on his back.

Clothing: Jason often wears a navy and orange cap over his mess of hair and a bronze watch on his wrist. His shirts are all lighter colors: orange, green, red, white. Over those he wears either his blue raincoat or his mahogany red fleece vest. Jason’s pants consist of very worn, but still durable jeans in blue and black as well as a few pairs of cargo pants. Depending on what he plans to do Jason either wears a pair of brown and blue hiking boots or dark gray sneakers.

Misc. objects: Jason doesn’t go anywhere without his satchel which is full of gear like climbing rope and potions as well as his notebook and Pokedex. Hanging down from his neck is a simple bronze pendent. The tiny piece of bronze has been twisted and reformed into an ancient pokemon that Jason dreams to see one day.

Personality: Jason knows who he is and doesn’t plan on changing any time soon. He is a cocky mischievous, but honest and dedicated kid who wants to make something of himself for himself. He doesn’t care about what others think of him, and he doesn’t care how they rank him. He wants to grow as person and a trainer. He really does it all for his pokemon. Without them he’d be just another misfit kid. So he’s not going to let them down, and why he has to make sure he deserves to have them at his side.

“Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time” - Bertrand Russel (a real quote by a real person)

History: Jason is originally from Vermillion. He spent his early childhood watching the boats come and go from town. He wondered where they could be going and what adventures awaited the passengers. Due to a job transfer Jason’s father had to start working on One Island in the Sevii Islands. With a new world to explore Jason became happily accustomed to his new home. Often his parents would find him just chilling out on treasure beach.

As Jason grew older his love for pokemon grew stronger. By age ten he was begging for one of his own. Back in Kanto he’d of gotten one by now from professor Oak, but it would have been to expensive for them to pay for a boat ticket to vermillion and back as well as the cost to get to Pallet town. Jason had to settle for another two years before he got a pokemon.

His first pokemon turned out to be the same one he had wanted to get from Oak. While on a pseudo vacation to Mt. Ember Jason and his family were having dinner. Jason had been restless for days knowing that the mountain was crawling with wild pokemon. With his twelfth birthday being only two days away he knew his parents had some kind of surprise involved. He’d been keeping a close eye on what just might be his birthday present. His parents had been packing it when he came in asking if they could bring his friend Thomas.

After dinner Jason’s father came into the room with the same wrapped box Jason had seen before. He tore the box open like a starving man into a box of food. His eyes lit up as he took out the box’s contents. A pokeball. Jason popped it open and realized it was just a pokeball. Jason sighed his hope half dashed, but empty or not this was a sign that his parents were willing to let him have a pokemon.

Over the next few days Jason scoured the area for a cool pokemon. His luck wasn’t so great at first. He’d seen mostly Rattata and a few Koffing on the mountain. No sign of any of the special pokemon that professor Oak handed out. His hope was about to go out when he saw a small orange pokemon in the distance. It was far off the hiking trail, but Jason didn’t care his dreams were starting to be realized. The little orange pokemon, a Charmander, was just want Jason wanted.

The Charmander realized Jason was coming towards it and began to run. Jason began to sprint chasing after the Charmander. They ran all over the mountain the Charmander always staying a few feet ahead. Jason even chased the Charmander through the Mt. Ember visitor center. After a few hours both of them grew exhausted. Simultaneously they collapsed to tired to keep going.

“……phewwwww……… Truce?” Jason asked.

“Char……… Har……..Ander….” The Charmander panted in reply.

When Jason caught his second wind he picked up the Charmander and carried him to the cabin they were renting. There he finally made the Charmander his own. Jason named him Jaklo Blaze after a pokeathlon runner.

Four years later Jason and Jaklo are closer and stronger then ever. They never leave each others site. Once Jaklo even sat in on one of Jason’s dentist appointments. They’re an un-orthodox pair, but the greatest of friends.

Pokemon (basic pokemon)
    Species: Charmander

Special attributes: blue flame on his tail and a bit darker in color.
    Personality: Jaklo is rather impulsive and quick to judge. He makes opinions quickly with little information, and acts without thinking. Jaklo is also very determined and dedicated as well though. He would never abandon Jason, and he want go down without a fight.

History: Check above.

If there's room, I'd like to reserve. I'll have my sign-up pretty soon. Oh, and I'm 17 so don't worry about that too
    Credit for my avatar goes to Kenji-Kun (Ashy-Boy), Thank you
    ATATÜRK, Tupac, Malcolm X, Martin Luther King Jr., Einstein,
    Nelson Mandela, Mahatma Gandhi...They are all influential....
    my dream is to be influential just like them and I'm making progress everyday...
    I claimed Metang

Blog Entries

well its not really a sign up jsut a character description. since its a PRP i can turn people away because its private. you are reserved ofcourse though buddy.

May I also reserve a spot? Also, is there a character limit? I'm planning on having two characters but I'm not entirely sure. Thanks in advance.

Just keep my character reserved...I will get to making it eventually
    FCs: Heart Gold: 1892-8730-9569; White: 1549-4836-0020

Here is my description:

Name: Ali Can S. (prefers the nickname AC)

Physical Appearance: AC is 190 cm (which is about 6'2'') and weighs around 82 kg (approximately 180.7 lbs). He has messy, medium length hair. His hair is pitch-black and his hair is quite bushy. His irises are also pitch-black. He does not have any facial hair nor does he want any. His body has a high fat ratio and low muscle ratio. He is not that well-built, but due to his height he does seem thin compared to his actual weight. The majority of his fat is around his thighs.

Clothing: As for his clothing the following can be said: He has three different outfits that he is comfortable with it. Before leaving Mossdeep to start his journey, he worked in the Space Center. Thus, he has a white labcoat that reaches his feet. Sometimes he is seen with that white labcoat on. His white labcoat has one large pocket over his heart, which he uses to place pens, important cards and other things. In addition, on both sides of his labcoat, near the thighs, are pockets. He usually keeps them empty but he does sometimes use them to keep his only Pokeball. His second outfit is his sports outfit. It consists of a black hoodie with a white eagle (if you say eagles don't exist in the Pokemon World, then think of it as a White-Black colored Braviary) on the back and black sweatpants with three white stripes running down sides. His third outfit is his black suit. It consists of a black top hat with a white stripe, a black shirt and grey tie, a black tux and black pants with black dress shoes.

Misc. objects: He has a belt to place his Pokeballs and he also has a backpack in which he keeps potions and Pokeballs.

Personality: Both of AC's parents work at the Mossdeep Space Center, thus they are barely ever home. What's more is that AC has a younger brother. Since his parents are rarely home, AC had to look after his brother at a very young age. This thought him to be responsible. Furthermore, it thought him to prioritize as he had sacrifice his free time and play time with his friends in order to look after his brother. He learned that duty came before fun. Moreover, since both his parents are scientists, they gave extreme importance to AC's education. Thus, AC's priority as a child was to learn about mathematics, the sciences and other classes rather than Pokemon. Thus, AC did not have the same experience with Pokemon when compared with most of his peers. Instead, he had intimate relations with books from his father's personal library. This resulted with AC being smarter and wiser compared to his peers. Furthermore, all the studying and his perseverance to keep on studying made him extremely determined. This intelligence and wisdom made him someone who everyone looked up to and came to for advice. He became doubly venerable with his radiating smile. He wanted to reciprocate the love he received from his friends, thus he became extremely generous. All in all, he turned into a leader among his peers. However, like every leader, AC also has tragic flaws. First, he still has a cry-baby streak. He sometimes cries when something doesn't go his way. Sometimes he becomes extremely angry and loses his reasoning skills. He starts to yell and can't calm down. His rage is best compared to volcano erupting, however this rage is quite rare. Furthermore, he is not that close with Pokemon which is troublesome for him but through this journey he desires to resolve that problem.

History: AC was born in Mossdeep City to a family of scientists. Both of his parents worked at the Mossdeep Space Center. Thus, as a toddler, he spent his days in the Space Center alongside his parents. Thus, at a young age, he was exposed to the Space Center and the tasks of scientists. As he grew a bit older, he began to go to school. He would spend the morning in school and the afternoon in the Space Center. Soon, his brother was born and at the age of 8, he was responsible of looking after his newly born brother. Thus, he barely had any time for Pokemon. His life consisted of looking after his brother, going to school and spending time in the Space Center.

However, all his friends spent time with their parents' Pokemon. This caused a longing for Pokemon within AC, but he knew that his parents would say that his studies come first. Nevertheless, he decided to ask for a Pokemon for his tenth birthday and to his surprise his parents accepted. His father took AC to a batch of grass to catch him a Pokemon. AC told his father that he wanted a Ralts. His father called upon his Alakazam and they began to search for a Ralts. They had started the search for a Ralts around noon and as the sun set on Mossdeep during the summer day, his father still had not found a Ralts. He didn't want to let down his son so he promised AC that he would stay up all night looking for the Ralts. AC, too, wanted to watch his father catch a Ralts but sleep overcame him and AC went to bed. When he got up to go to school, he was faced with a surprise. Across his bed stood a Ralts. His father had kept his promise and caught a Ralts. AC was extremely happy. He ran to the Ralts and hugged him. He then said, "I'll call you Venny. That's short for Venerable which is an adjective I hope you'll be given one day just like me." Ralts had taken a liking to AC right away. This was the start of a brand new friendship. It also marked AC's first interaction with actual Pokemon.

However, AC's parents' restrictions prevented him from pursuing his goal to challenge the Pokemon League and travel the various regions of the Pokemon World. He had to first become a scientist as that was his parents' dream. Thus, he and Ralts barely battled but studied together. Sometimes they would practice Ralts' moves but that was it. At the age of 13, AC had finished his education. With his intelligence, he began to work as an assistant to the scientists in the Space Center along with his Ralts. After four years of assisting scientists, AC was finally allowed to become an actual scientist in the Space Center. His parents were also proud of him as AC had fulfilled their dreams for him at the age of 17. Thus, they allowed AC to start living independently. AC could finally do what he wanted. He talked with the director and told him how he had always wanted to win the Pokemon League and travel the world meeting new Pokemon along the way. His director was also a trainer once and he could easily empathize with AC. Thus, he allowed AC to pursue his dream as a trainer only if he was to comeback and work at the Space Center once his journey was over. AC accepted without hesitation.

However, before starting the league he wanted to do some training. He found the best place for training was in the Sevii Islands. So, he bought a ticket and went to the Sevii Islands.

Starter Pokémon: Venny the Ralts (Male)

Special attributes: His green head is black and the red thing on his head is gray.

Personality: Venny is a smart Pokemon, but is shy. This is because he spent most of his time with AC and didn't get to spend time with more Pokemon. However, he is quite defensive of AC.

History: See my own history
    Last edited by acs1903; 2nd August 2011 at 07:12 PM.
    my dream is to be influential just like them and I'm making progress everyday...
    I claimed Metang

Blog Entries

dude you ralts is alot like one of mine (in appearence). I'll send you a pic.

under clothing you said a blouse. isnt that a girl's dress shirt?

finally in your history when you hugged your ralts i suddenly thought of somehting from looney toons. in looney toons there is an abomidable snow man who want a bunny to stroke, and love, and SQUEEZE. He also has this long monolouge he says everytime he hugs Bugs or Daffy or anyone.

anyway just had to say those things. its a nice character you got there.

Good catch on the blouse, I guess it slipped my mind there.

Hmm...that abominable Snowman seems fun.

I'm looking forward to the RP
    I claimed Metang

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast