The New Big Three (Part 3 of LOD series) (Percy Jackson RP)

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: The New Big Three (Part 3 of LOD series) (Percy Jackson RP)

Never alone <3 Elphie jasonwolf's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default The New Big Three (Part 3 of LOD series) (Percy Jackson RP)

the 3rd part of the awesome LOD RP started by Dragon Tamer D. Now GM'd and co-Gm'd by me and Elphaba.

PLOT:

the demigods have divided. The factions now are formed based on their ideals. The Fated, extremists who wish to destroy the gods with the help of the Fates, led by Mark Dellin. The Forsaken, trained demigods who demand to be seen as worthy in their parents eyes to be equals with the gods, led by Jason Waiklo. The Campers, general demigods who just wan to get through this war and get back to the way it was, led by…no one really.

Where we left off: Jericho Neric son of Hades and one of the Campers’ leaders was captured by the Fated and forced to resurrect the damned soul of a dark demigod who he had slain years ago. Jason Waiklo originally one of the Camp leaders has left to free his brother from the hands of the Fates. He no longer cares for the gods help and chooses to fight his battles without any gifts or help from them. Hearing his cousin was also captured Jason heads off to go and rescue his cousin Jericho before going after Dellin to save his brother.

The story from my character’s eyes:

Hell… it’s a dark place that everyone fears. Everyone but me. it’s the darkness, the death, the suffering that keeps me alive. Without it I am nothing. I am the son of death. I am the son of Hades, Jericho Neric.

I’ve been locked up for three months now. Kept prisoner by one of my kind, a demigod. He used me to release a long dead spirit of Victor, the Dark Hoplite. Basically he is a death knight who I slew years ago. Years ago with my girlfriend Maya. Ever since releasing Victor Maya plagued my thoughts. She was long gone, murdered by a vicious beast. We had been together for years. Then she was gone. She was the first to see past the veil of darkness that surrounded me, but not the last. Another girl, Ellie saw me for more then a son of death, but now she felt as distant as Maya.

I lied there on my bunk, a crude bed with a hay stuffed mattress, and thought to myself. I was here powerless all of my energy sapped by titan steel bracers on my wrists and ankles. I had grown psychotic in my cell. The madness of being contained to such an extent was unbearable. I would soon lose my grip on reality.

---------------------------------------------

I’ve been awake for hours. Sleep eludes me despite my exhaustion. I am Jason Waiklo son of Zues. I’ve been leading a rebel band of demigods tryign to free my cousin and the rest of the demigods from both the fated and our corrupted parents, the gods. A dark rage has been filling me. Everything I’ve cared about is torn away. My brother, my mother, my cousin, my one love. They are now all out of reach. I’m about to loose it, but I will hold on for them, but afterwards who knows…

---------------------------------

MAIN RULE: DO NOT STORM THE BIG THREE. They aren’t all that great, they are just as good as any other god/demigod.

all the other basic rules apply.

SU:
    Name:
    Appearance:

Personality:
    Background:

Faction: Fated, Forsaken, campers

Godly parent:
    Abilities: (based of godly parent of course)

Weapons:

Other: pets, special, other other

Theme song: do it or die!

ALL MY CHARCTERS: (I kill a lot of these guys and half of them are semi-NPC, meaning if I’m not using them you can so long as you keep to their SU. They are old so I didn’t update them it would take to long.)

Last edited by jasonwolf; 26th December 2011 at 11:24 PM.

Blog Entries

Default Re: The New Big Three (Part 3 of LOD series) (Percy Jackson RP)

The story from MY character's eyes:

Am I crazy? I think I might be. Yet-again, I hardly know what's real and what's not anymore, since I got a concussion the day It happened, and my head is still muddled-up. Three months ago, Jericho, son of Hades and my boyfriend, the one person I was totally sure I loved, was kidnapped by a group of demigods bend on ending the gods.

I could feel my thoughts starting to tangle, so I sat-down on my bunk in Cabin-Seven, put my head in my hands, and stared to use a technique Chiron had taught me: I started with the simplest things I knew to be true, and worked up from there.

My name is Ellie Kades.
    My father is Apollo.
    I'm leading the campers of Camp Half-Blood.
    The Fated have kidnapped the only person who keeps me sane.
    Some people tell me he's probably dead.
    Everyone keeps crowding around me.
    I'm all alone.

==========================================================
    Name: Elena Rachel "Ellie" Kades

Appearance:

or

Personality: Ellie started-off a sweet, innocent naive girl, though she was a bit sarcastic and cynical. After the Shadow-War, her sarcasm and cynisim jumped way up, and she got PTSD, causing her to become much more serious and jumpy.

Background: Ellie was born in Los Angeles, California on July 22, 1996. She had two older brother, Dawson and Andre. Her brothers killed themselves when they were 12. When she was fifteen, she ran away, found CHB, met Max and Jericho, fell in love with Jericho, and fought a war.

Faction: Campers

Godly parent: Apollo

Abilities: Light-traveling, archery, healing, warming paces up, creating gold flames, music, and she's good with animals.

Weapons: a bow and sword, given to her by her father, and a gold dagger made for her by Logan.

Other: She has a pet sunhound of her own, Veritas, and Jericho's hellhound, Zariant, sort of adopted her after Jericho was Jerichonapped.

Theme song: Dog Days Are Over by Florence And The Machine
    Last edited by Elphie; 27th December 2011 at 06:10 PM.
    I don't care about IVs or EVs, or natures or anything. I catch my Pokemon the way they are, and I love them like that.

Blog Entries

hm... I should probably go find the old memebers and invite them. wanna help Elphaba?

Blog Entries

I can't decide between the Fated, Forsaken, and Camper.
    Can't I just play as a guy that serves as a comic relief?

Blog Entries

Can I make the Camper leader, even though I haven't been in the first couple RPs? Oh, and SB, Jason willing, you should join up with my camper leader! He is going to be a chef who fights using a magic self-heating frying pan!
    Not changing my signature 'till TWEWY 2 comes out.

Also this RP is really cool. It's like Percy Jackson. You can be a god's reincarnation and have powers and you're at a school and it's totally radical!
    http://z13.invisionfree.com/Garden_of_Olympus/index.php?act=idx

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Sorrow Blue View Post
    I can't decide between the Fated, Forsaken, and Camper.
    Can't I just play as a guy that serves as a comic relief?
    you can be comic relief in any of those groups, but it'd be easiest in camper.

Quote Originally Posted by Mouthful of Xmas View Post
    Can I make the Camper leader, even though I haven't been in the first couple RPs? Oh, and SB, Jason willing, you should join up with my camper leader! He is going to be a chef who fights using a magic self-heating frying pan!
    well the campers are led by the twelve cabin heads who are the strongest demigods at camp. Elphaba is the cabin head for Apollo. Jericho is Hades, but if another old member joins up his character Daemon will have that spot until Jericho is back. Zues is empty again since Tempest and Jason are gone.

the other technical leader is Chiron and he's immortal so that spot is always filled. You can Su as a demigod and if no one else take that parent you can be the cabin head otherwise its an NPC until a plyer is proved worthy.

EDIT: it seems i missed one of the character I use in my first post so here he is. (i'll add him up there too.)

Name: Mark Dellin

Appearance: always has a quick and planning look in his eyes.

Personality: He is very similar to Luke from the Titan wars. He is convinced that there he and his demigod brothers and sisters deserve more and will go to any length to get it. He has now taken the place as commander of the Fated army left behind by Jake Waiklo. Its almost scary seeing how caring Mark is towards other demigods. Its almost like he doesn’t realize that he is starting a war to try and bring peace.

Background: Mark was the average demigod. He was a son of Demeter and a British environmentalist, but he preferred the raw power of nature rather then the beauty of it. He saw how many of his friends died as the years went by. He finally decided to find a way out. He met with the oracle and demanded a prophecy that would lead him to the way to end of this. The oracle didn’t see the harm in telling Mark how to protect his friends after all he was one of the most popular campers and the head of the Demeter cabin. Mark took on the quest and soon found himself in the grasp of the fates. They convinced him that they could help him in his plans and Mark instantly joined. Now he would show his power and make the gods realize that they cant control demigods like little pawns forever.

Godly parent: Demeter
    Abilities: can cause plants to grow exponentially large and then control them. Controls a legion of monsters. Able to absorb the life force of plants.

Weapons: a British style longbow and a supply of poison arrows, a two hatchets, and a whip made of vines

Other: a giant praying mantis about the size of a small dog.

Theme song: 10000 fists in the air.

Blog Entries

Oh, sorry. I thought it said in the first post they're led by no one really. I still might sign up.
    Not changing my signature 'till TWEWY 2 comes out.

Also this RP is really cool. It's like Percy Jackson. You can be a god's reincarnation and have powers and you're at a school and it's totally radical!
    http://z13.invisionfree.com/Garden_of_Olympus/index.php?act=idx

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Mouthful of Xmas View Post
    Oh, sorry. I thought it said in the first post they're led by no one really. I still might sign up.
    well it is no ONE really. I probably should have enphasized that. the campers are like a democracy or somehting like that. 12 leaders who have to agree on a plan to make it happen. also the point is that the camp just lost two leaders, and another is having a mental break down.

Blog Entries

Ellie, Jason, and Jericho were sort-of the leaders, since they survived the Shadow-War, but now poor Ellie's on her own.
    I don't care about IVs or EVs, or natures or anything. I catch my Pokemon the way they are, and I love them like that.

Blog Entries

And now that Max was sent to the hereafter.... We need another skirt chaser (or no)
    And where's Calvin? Is he in this RP?

Btw, Tadaaah, my new Char:

Blog Entries

Accepted

Registered Trainer Pokemon Trainer Calvin's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Name: Cayin Copeland

Appearance: He's rather short for his age at 5'7", though he makes up for it in lean muscle. He has straight blue hair that falls to his neck, and eyes of the same color. Combined with his physical build, he is easily mistaken for a girl, something he's not proud of in the slightest. He wear a cape the same color as his eyes, a shirt of a lighter shade, dark blue pants, dark blue elbow-length fingerless gloves, and blue knee-high combat boots of his hair color.

Personality: You won't see him speak more than two words at a time, and almost never speaks at all. He is shy and withdrawn, but he takes even the slightest thing as an insult, and will draw his sword at the drop of a dime. You'd generally see him planting or taking care of plants, but mess with the flowers or his sister, and feel his wrath. Despite his appearance, he is as straight as his sword, though doesn't waste time trying to convince people, as his opinion has never mattered. He doesn't like being around people at all, for fear of being judged.

Background: Cayin was born and raised on battlefield, literally. When he was 6, his people were killed, and he was taken in by the mercenaries that did the deed. He hated them at first, but eventually warmed up to them, while not forgetting what they did. He was given his sword soon, and was treated very well by the leader of the mercenaries. By everyone else, he was treated poorly. His opinion never mattered. He grew up with this hanging over his head, which is why he rarely ever speaks, and is also why he's so explosively violent.

Godly parent: Hephaestus
    Abilities: He can conjure fire at will, and can heal himself with fire. He is also capable of increasing his body temperature to affect everything within a small radius.

Weapons: Gold broadsword. He is capable of holding it with one arm, though he always uses two when he swings. Because the sword is 1/3 his weight, his swings are often slow and clumsy, but are always fatal, should they connect. Her can also shoot fireballs from the tip, or a steady stream of flame. When not in use, he carries it in in a back holster. He is the only one capable of picking the sword up, as he is the destined wielder.

Jet Hammer. A hand-built golden mallet with a turbo jet built into the head. It is also programmed with precision bearings to boost its effectiveness. It weighs half as much as he does, so he has trouble picking it up, let alone swinging it. One full swing from this mallet can level an entire building, or put a very large hole in whatever it doesn't level.
    Other:

Theme song: With Me-Crush 40

Name: Camari Copeland

Appearance: She's rather tall for her age at 6'1". She has straight blue hair that falls to her shoulders, and eyes of the same color. She wears a gold tiara with a ruby embedded in the center, a cape the same color as her eyes, a shirt of a lighter shade, a dark blue skirt, dark blue leggings, dark blue elbow-length fingered gloves, and blue knee-high combat boots of her hair color. At her height, she can be intimidating, especially with her significantly curvy figure.

Personality: She is very friendly to everyone, but if you so much as blink wrong at her, you will feel her wrath. Her temper is explosive, much like the raging fire that burns within her. She will not speak when angry, she will only attempt to inflict as much bodily harm as possible. If one flirts with her... you don't want to be in the same 100 meter radius. When calm, she is like an angel. She will not make fun of anyone in any way, or point out anyone's flaws, as she acknowledges that no one is perfect. She loves crafting things, and will craft anything she can within reason as long as you ask nicely, and you've earned her trust.

Background: Camari was raised by the same group of mercenaries that adopted Cayin. Her people were killed by them, and they adopted her. When she met Cayin, she realized that they had a lot in common. After some time with him, she realized that they, in fact, were twins. They decided to stick together, and haven't been apart since.

Godly parent: Hephaestus
    Abilities: She can conjure fire at will, and can heal herself with fire. She is also capable of increasing her body temperature to affect everything within a small radius.

Weapons: Gold sword. Because the sword is extremely light despite its length, her swings are often fast, elegant, and deadly. She can also shoot fireballs from the tip, or a steady stream of flame. When not in use, she carries it in in a back holster. She is the only one capable of picking the sword up, as she is the destined wielder.

Fire Bow. A hand-crafted bow infused with the Fire of Olympus. Any arrow that touches it will be infused with fire as well. Only fellow Hephaestus kids can pick it up without getting burned.
    Other:

Theme song: With Me-Crush 40
    Pearl:3996-6679-5959
    SS:4040-3317-8250
    White:2924-1613-1871
    Battle Record:23-4
    My FF.net profile~*~My new anime fic!~*~My Fanclub
    I am an official member of the Official Bulbagarden Trading Whitelist.

Blog Entries

Also Accepted

Name:Logan Bacalzo

Appearance:Logan has golden blonde hair with jet black roots. His eyes are dark brown and his skin is tan from his Filipino heritage and long days in the sun. He stands at 5'6" with a medium build. When relaxing or just hanging around he usually wears a yellow shortsleeve t-shirt, sometimes over a brown longsleeve t-shirt, dark blue jeans, black converses, black fingerless gloves, and a small silver chain around aneck ending with a small golden sun pendant. When training, battling, or going on a quest he usually wears a dark red skintight jumpsuit with sleeves down to the begining of his elbows, bronze breastplate armor, bronze greaves, and the same gloves and converses as his casual outfit.

Personality:Logan tends to be a kind person and always helps people in need, but only if he knows them personally. He does have a slight short temper and can hold grudges but this rarely happens. When frustrated he often replies with sarcasm. He can easily start to like a girl and is often very nervous around them the first few times he talks to them. He often acts childish, but his time at camp has worn that down.
    Background:Logan was born into a small middle class family. He grew up thinking he was the eldest child of two loving parents, but that was obviously not the matter. At the age of thirteen he began to realise that he barely resembled his supposed father at all, unlike his two younger siblings. He asked his mother about his suspicions and she began to explain, but during the explanation a dracanae burst through the wall of is house and began to attack. His father, Apollo, shot down from the sky in his chariot and easily destroyed the monster saving his son. His father told him to travel to Camp Half Blood where he would be safe and accepted. He soon went on his way getting there in just over a day.

His first week at camp had been so happy go lucky, but it soon all went down hill. First one of his friends ditched camp and joined the Fated. Then Jericho was taken leading to some hard times for his older sister and to tie it all together his cabin was filled his icing and he was chased down by hellhounds.

Faction:Campers

Godly parent:Apollo
    Abilities: Logan can control the sunlight using it in several ways: for healing purposes, when attacking, and a few more. When using the sunlight for battle he often absorbs its energy and releases it from his palms. He can also use his music for mind controlling purposes. As he plays he can gain temporary control over someone. He gains more control from people the weaker they are. He has no control over gods, children of Athena, and extremely powerful monsters. He has partial control over demi-gods and medium strength monsters. He has complete control over normal humans and extremely weak monsters.

Weapons:Logan carries around a golden bow and a quiver holding several arrows, both carried around on straps going across his chest. He also carries around a celestial bronze dagger with an imperial gold sheath and hilt.

Other:
    Pets:
    Blaze-A shining white pegasi given to him during his first week at Camp Half Blood. He was bred from Apollo's pegasi guiding his chariot.

Theme song: An Awful Lot of Running - Chameleon Circuit

Name:Daemon Somera

Appearance:Daemon has a medium length jet black mop top covering his eyes. His eyes are almost pure black and he has pale skin from long hours in the darkness. He stands at 5'7" with a medium build. He has a small diagonal scar going across his left cheek. When just hanging around he wears a dark grew zip-up hoody over a black shorsleeve t-shirt, black jeans, black sneakers, and black fingerless gloves, but when he is battling he wears a dark grey skin-tight jumpsuit with sleeves down to the middle of his upper arm, black stygian iron breastplate armor and greaves, and the same gloves and sneakers as his casual outfit. He obviously wears a lot of black.

Personality:Daemon can be quite anti-social at times and is very short tempered. Being a child of Hades he tends to hold grudges, normally for long periods of time. He prefers to do things by himself and work only in small groups. He tends to think over his choices before acting. Contradicting his background he feels obliged to help when someone he knows is in trouble.
    Background:Daemon was orphaned at a young age and was sent to live with his aunt. He often would hear his mother's voice trying to reach out to him, leading to his aunt to grow frightened of her young nephew. At the age of 11 his aunt died in a car accident. He released his hidden powers in anger. Shadows burst forth from his palms destroying his home in the process. A nearby satyr noticed the child's outburst and took the child with him after explaining Daemon's heritage to him.

Since Jericho's kidnapping, Daemon has taken his place as the Hades Cabin Leader until his brother hopefully returns.

Godly parent:Hades
    Abilities: Like most children of Hades Daemon can use Umbrakinesis, the control over shadows, to his wim. With his umbrakinesis he also has the ability to shadow travel. Along with his two other abilities he also can call forth the dead and control them.

Weapons:Daemon carries around a stygian iron coin that when flipped will become either a large stygian iron battleaxe or broadsword.

Other:
    Shadow-A large baby dragon around twice the size of Daemon. Given to him as an egg by his father.

Theme song: Paint it Black

Name:Tempest O'Connor

Appearance:Tempest has dark brown hair that she pulls back into a ponytail except for a few strands that hang on her face. Her eyes are dark brown, she has light skin, and she stands at 5'4". When relaxing she wears a plain white t-shirt, dark blue jean shorts that cover her knees, and dark blue converses. When she is battling she wears a dark blue skingtight jumpsuit with sleeves ending below her shoulders, golden breastplate armor and greaves, and the same converses as her casual outfit.

Personality:Tempest is quite a tomboy and has a short temper. Despite her boyish attitude appearance is very important to her.She often responds with sarcasm when frustrated. She tends to get jealous easily and is always open to new friends. She is ready to risk her life to save her friends.
    Background:When Tempest was 13 her family had taken a trip to the Statue of Liberty. Her life had been perfectly normal until that day. She had been so distracted by the view she barely noticed that she was practically lifting herself out the window. She began to fall but during the fall she began to slow down in mid air. she began to fly and landed at the base of the statue. Her mother quickly explained to her who her real father was. Then a satyr and boy around Tempest's age tookher with them to Camp Half Blood.

Despite not having too big a grudge against the gods, she left Camp and joined the Fated. She left behind her two best friends all because of an intense anger against Jericho, Jason, and Ellie.

Faction:Fated

Godly parent:Zeus
    Abilities: Tempest like most children of Zeus can use the winds to fly. She also has control over electricity and lightning. She can release her electricity from her hands or pass it through her weapons.

Weapons:Tempest carries around a celestial bronze shortsword and she has a bronze bracelet that when needed transforms into a shield. She also carries around a small cylindrical canister that when opened extends into a spear.

Theme song: If I Die Young

Blog Entries

all accepted on my part. Nice knowing you guys came back.

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast