Nebula Academy: Search for the Chosen Ones (Start Up) - Page 9

Page 9 of 544 FirstFirst ... 78910111959109509 ... LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Nebula Academy: Search for the Chosen Ones (Start Up)

Registered Trainer Pokemon Trainer Calvin's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Nebula Academy: Search for the Chosen Ones (Start Up)

"There's no pain, I just can't un-bend the damn thing, excuse me my language." Calvin said, attempting to straighten it, but failing to budge it at all. "Go ahead."
    Pearl:3996-6679-5959
    SS:4040-3317-8250
    White:2924-1613-1871
    Battle Record:23-4
    My FF.net profile~*~My new anime fic!~*~My Fanclub
    I am an official member of the Official Bulbagarden Trading Whitelist.

Blog Entries

"Need it straightened?" Enrique asked, as he grabbed Calvin's arm. "Here, Alice, stand back, lemme see if I can do this."
    Not changing my signature 'till TWEWY 2 comes out.

Also this RP is really cool. It's like Percy Jackson. You can be a god's reincarnation and have powers and you're at a school and it's totally radical!
    http://z13.invisionfree.com/Garden_of_Olympus/index.php?act=idx

My life is forbidden Serenity's Avatar Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Add Serenity on Facebook
    Follow Serenity on Tumblr Visit Serenity's Youtube Channel

"Oh, alright," Alice nodded as she placed one of her hands on top of his arm, and the other under his arm. However, Enrique stepped in, and as such, she just stepped back. Sighing, she frowned and hoped that the boy didn't cause further injury to Calvin's arm.

Blog Entries

"Do it, and I will shove my foot so far up your ass, it'll be touching your tonsils." Calvin said through gritted teeth, glaring daggers into Enrique's head. "I kid you not; I wear a size 14 shoe. Now let go of my arm, and back off. Alice, go ahead."

The Dimension Wizard Flaze's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook
    Follow Flaze on Tumblr Visit Flaze's Youtube Channel

"Alice go ahead," Ellery encouraged after hearing what Calvin said.

Blog Entries

"Sounds fun." Enrique said, nonetheless leaving Calvin's arm alone.
    Not changing my signature 'till TWEWY 2 comes out.

Also this RP is really cool. It's like Percy Jackson. You can be a god's reincarnation and have powers and you're at a school and it's totally radical!
    http://z13.invisionfree.com/Garden_of_Olympus/index.php?act=idx

Blog Entries
    Add Serenity on Facebook

"Okay," Alice nodded, and once again, wrapped her hands gently around his arm. She began focusing her energy into her hands as she was trying to sense if there were any broken bones. If it was broken, surely the boy would be in pain. She still tried to do her best with healing the injury. She whispered a simple prayer to her creator and felt her hands glow a soft, pastel blue color.

~ Your loyal companion SkittishHeart's Avatar

When the train had stopped, Cassy fixed her things in her bag, with her putting the cellphone plus earphones in it. "Solie, wake up; we're here." She gently patted the Espeon's head. The Sun Pokemon yawned and stretched before jumping down, greeting Sparlt a good day as if they haven't seen each other for a long time. "Let's go." Sounding annoyed for no reason, she put on her backpack and started going out of the train, with both her Pokemon following her.
    When they got outside, people were swarming place. "Well. Lots of company we have." She scanned the area, searching for anyone who could be a werewolf like her. Eh, I'll know that once we meet each other in the school or something. Although she wasn't all that excited, Cassy went on, walking behind the rest of the students who seem to be getting to know each other.

"Espeon!" Suddenly, Solie leapt on to her shoulder, wanting to be beside her as well as avoid people as much as possible.

"Oh, Solie." The half-werewolf stroked the Espeon's head before picking up her Jolteon. "I'm stronger than average, so let me carry you, Sparlty boy." Seeing that she has no human companions yet, she just let her be comforted by her own Pokemon.

My first GIMP banner -- made it out of boredom. Nyar~
    05/09/12: I claimed Glameow. :3 || 04/29/12: K-ON! and its best character, Mio Akiyama. <3
    I did not create my avatar and profile pic; I found them on Google. Credit goes to whoever did. :D

ZZZZZZ

(Alpha building) And then several minutes later, (go to the basement)

Mona awoke at the sound of the second announcement. Being completely well rested, she sleepyly springs off the train with her bag. Yawning, she looks for the nearest map screen which tended to be fairly common around major transportation hubs like this. "Okey doky, Alpha building" Mona sets her bag down behind a brown haired girl before jump/ flying about 60 feet into the air! After locating the building, she glides back down to the same spot as before. The brown haired girl was still there and now carrying an Espeon and Jolteon. "Hi, my names Mona! I get the feeling that we are headed to the same place, C' mon!" She invites Cassy

Blog Entries

At first Calvin didn't feel anything, and he began to be worried. Then he felt every nerve ending in and around his elbow fire up at the same time. Normally, one would find such pain to be a bad thing, but he welcomed it. Pain was a sign that you were alive, and the fact that he was feeling his arm now definitely reassured him that his arm would be okay. There was an audible 'SNAP', and he grunted as he could feel something snapping back in place. Feeling his bone move was not only an unfamiliar feeling, but an uncomfortable one. "Okay, I think you fixed it. Might have just been a hairline fracture." He managed to say through the pain. "Thank you."

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"See, you did good," Ellery smiled reassuringly before patting Alice's back again. "Now let's go guys," he turned back around and started walking once more.

~ Your loyal companion SkittishHeart's Avatar

"Hi, my names Mona! I get the feeling that we are headed to the same place, C' mon!"

Quite frankly, Cassy was surprised by the sudden appearance of the teenager, who is quite taller than her -- the first thing that she noticed. She thought everyone was way ahead of her, so she didn't suspect for anyone to be abruptly showing up. Deep inside, Cassy was somehow relieved to have someone to walk inside the school with. Now before her gray Espeon -- who undoubtedly was also startled -- could shy away, she gently offered soothing words to her that only they can hear. Once she was certain the feline had calmed down, she faced the girl with blue eyes that match the hue of her hair. "Hello there." She paused to smile. "I'm Cassidy, but you can call me Cassy. And all right."

"Jolteon!" the Lightning Pokemon cried.

"This is my best Poke-friend, Sparlt." The Jolteon gave her a cautious-but-friendly smile. "And the Espeon you see on my shoulder is Solie." Who's also trying her best to be out of sight... only to fail.

My first GIMP banner -- made it out of boredom. Nyar~
    05/09/12: I claimed Glameow. :3 || 04/29/12: K-ON! and its best character, Mio Akiyama. <3
    I did not create my avatar and profile pic; I found them on Google. Credit goes to whoever did. :D

Blog Entries
    Add Serenity on Facebook

"Y-you're welcome," Alice nodded meekly. Healing the arm took some of her energy, but she tried not to let it show.

Still panting a bit from the jump, Mona smiles warmly at Solie. She considers patting Sparlt on the head but thinks twice about it because of all of its spikes. "Nice to meet you all"

Mona had not meant to attract a lot of attention right out of the gate but stretching her wings after that long ride was the first thing that came to mind, She did not even realize that other people may have been watching. Now blushing slightly, Mona turns back to Cassy: "Alpha building should be this way.."

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

There were arrows set up around the building so as to guide the students thought he halls and after following them and making their way down the large group of students was now standing inside a large arena. Ellery and Jared looked around in disbelief, the stands of the arena were filled with students all looking down at them with looks of expectation. 'So that answers why all the people we were with looked like first years," Ellery stated curiously as he scanned the area.

Jared gasped nervously before swallowing, he wasn't used to be around so many people, and now he was standing in the center of a large mass while being purposely looked at.

"Looks like things are getting interesting," Ellery and Jared turned their heads around to look at a large box that had been set up on the wall of the stands, the box in turn being closed by glass walls. There was a man standing on the other side with long colored black straight hair that fell down to his neck, he had red colored eyes and glowed with the light and seemed to be around his early to mid twenties. "I'm glad to see all of you could make it this quickly."

Page 9 of 544 FirstFirst ... 78910111959109509 ... LastLast