Nebula Academy: Search for the Chosen Ones (Start Up) - Page 543

Page 543 of 544 FirstFirst ... 43443493533541542543544 LastLast
Results 8,131 to 8,145 of 8151
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Nebula Academy: Search for the Chosen Ones (Start Up)

Blog Entries

Default Re: Nebula Academy: Search for the Chosen Ones (Start Up)

"Oh, Aunty Alice! Uncle Jared!" Laura shouted, waving at them to come over. "I haven't seen the family since Christmas!" Laura added as she gestured them to come over.

"So who's who? Have you guys got secret lovers or friends here yet?" Eve asked cheekily as Luna and Cooper both stared at her.

"She is so becoming you, the female verison" Luna pointed out making Cooper laugh.

"Well, your mum didn't really come here, or get to know many people. But I do have some, none you will know about" Cooper replied as Desiree gave him a smirk. "What?" Cooper asked.

"Oh nothing... Daphne, I think you said you and Caroline went on a date, then there's Mea... And the infamous one" Desiree pointed out, Cooper gave her a look. "Oh wait, the infamous one is technically famous" Desiree commented laughing.

"Yeah, thanks for that" Cooper commented, obviously he wouldn't point out he once had feelings for Desiree, that would be a slap to both Luna and Ellery. Eve just laughed at that.

"So out of all of four us, you are the only one with multiple partners that went to this school.. Interesting, very interesting" Luna replied, teasing him as Cooper gave her the look.

"Hey, it's Jared and Alice, why don;'t we go over to them instead" Cooper said trying to change the subject now as the girls laughed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Alistair, it has been a long time. How's the children?" Amber greeted him first as he came in. "Has the child Amber become a child prodigy or champion like me?" Amber commented, joking of course. "You know I could always give her a first stage Pokemon, of my best Pokemon. Either a Deino or Eevee, want me to hook you up?" she asked.

"You are really bold lately, careful the Champion status will get to your head" Kathany replied with a cheeky smile.

"I am just playing around. But I think all of them have a bright future, especially the baby inside me. I can feel it, they are the next champion" Amber told her.

"How much longer do you have?" Kathany replied just as Katherine squeezed passed her to see Amber, her eyes widened.

"I know you! You are the champion!" Katherine squealed as Amber smiled at her.

"Any day now, hopefully it will be over soon" Amber replied before kneeling or attempting to, in front of Katherine. "Hey, you must be Katherine, we have only met once when you were a baby" Amber greeted her.
    My RP Character's Pokemon! Click to feed them! Each of their Signature Pokemon in Order:
    Kathany, Amber, Piper, Kate, Zoey and Lane.

The Dimension Wizard Flaze's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook
    Follow Flaze on Tumblr Visit Flaze's Youtube Channel

"Yes you little casanova you." Ellery nodded his head and patted Cooper before lowering his sunglasses. "Oh and I knew about Desiree too.' he whispered to his hear and patted his back. "We're best buds, best buds know these things do." he stated before putting his arm around Jared. "Look at you all surrounded by huge guys." he laughed before turning to Alice and whistling. "Looking good Alice." he pointed out with a nod.

"Nice to see you too." Jared said to Ellery before turning to Cooper. "Coop." he smiled before looking at Desiree and Luna and bowing politely. "It's nice to see you all again, and you." he said as he looked at the girls. He then looked at his kids. "Charlie, Marina, say hello."

"Hello." Marina waved at them and the girls while Charlie nodded his head as he tried to not let go of his sister.

"Nice to meet you." Charlie smiled.

Blog Entries

Cooper blushed again "So that makes two for two, just don't ever tell Luna" Cooper whispered back, Luna was currently smiling at Jared, not hearing that little conversation.

"Cousins! I haven't seen you in a long time, remember me? Cousin Laura" Laura greed excitedly to Charlie and Marina. "This is so much fun! I can't wait to see my other cousins as well" Laura commented.

"It's a pleasure to see you again" Luna replied, bowing to them, back in the days she would have really only spoken to Alice, but after ten years of knowing Ellery and Cooper, and in turn met his family a couple times since the departure of the Academy, she became used to the whole demon world, she kinda had to anyways, incase the day Eve started showing her abilities.

"How have you been Jared? Feels like years since we talked" Cooper replied as he stopped blushing a little.
    My RP Character's Pokemon! Click to feed them! Each of their Signature Pokemon in Order:

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"Well Amber...sleeps a lot." Alistair laughed and patted Amber's head. "By the way congrats on being champion." he pointed out while smiling at the older Amber.

"I've been doing good." Jared nodded his head. "Things have been kind of stressful but I'm doing okay." he nodded his head and patted Cooper's back.

"Yes I remember you." Charlie chuckled at Luna. "Though we're not really cousins.' she nodded his head.

Blog Entries

OOC: Laura said that, not Luna:P

"Thanks, it was a long journey but I am glad I took it, not saying I miss this place" Amber replied to Alistair before smiling down at little Amber. "She is still young, perhaps in the future. What would you want your children to do when they grow up?" Amber asked curiously.

"I would hope Katherine grows up to be a beautiful adult... An sexy FBI Agent, who will tear your heart out and even though you would be good together, she goes for that other one, the one she shouldn't be with" Kathany commented almost in a trance as Amber and Katherine both stared at her. "Sorry.. I am truly over that agent, I promise" Kathany replied blushing now.

"Who Mummy?" Katherine asked her.

"So much, you named your daughter after her?" Amber asked as Kathany blushed even harder. "It's been over 12 years Kathany,: Amber reminded her before she hugged her. "Don't worry, Katherine won't grow up like that" Amber replied as Kathany nodded her head.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I know but I am just too excited right now, we are in the presence of so many interesting people. The Pokemon Champion? My Dad's a well known chef, and I have heard so much great things about this school" Laura explained to him.

"Of course I am the only one that was born when our parents went to this school" Eve commented, Laura had been born shortly after the graduation.

"And I am the only adult here who didn't actually attend or teach at this Academy, kinda sad really because.. Well nobody's really going to remember me, if they do it will be, scared cat Luna who is scared of all demons" Luna remarked.

"Nobody thinks that Luna, right guys?" Cooper asked the others.

Registered Trainer Pokemon Trainer Calvin's Avatar
    Blog Entries

"Kat, get back here!" A piercing female voice shouted over the crowd. "Stop!" A that moment, the owner of the voice dashed through the crowd, chasing after a little girl that was flying feet-first a couple feet above people's heads.

"I can't stop! Lemme down!" The little girl screamed, flailing about as she flew. As she was about to hit a wall, a black blur appeared from below, and the girl vanished.

"Kat? Kat! Where'd you go?" The woman shouted, stopping and looking around.

"I should have known they'd inherit the gravity." A smooth male voice spoke. A man with spiky brown hair and blue eyes wearing a black robe descended from the air behind the woman, holding the child that was apparently named Kat. "Next time, Camille, don't let her take off."

"What the- Oh, thank God! Calvin, you are a lifesaver!" Camille sighed in relief, taking Kat from him and hugging her. "You know, I almost didn't recognize you with the martial arts robe. What's with that?"

"Oh, didn't you hear? I've opened a training school for magic and swordsmanship." Calvin chuckled. "With martial arts on the side."

"Oh. Well, that's awesome. I'll have to come by when I'm not busy." Camillle said, having to pause because she was getting her cheek poked. "Oh, and you haven't met Kat, have you?"

"No, I haven't. Nice to meet you, Kat." Calvin said, studying the little girl. She didn't look much like Camille, save for the nose and facial structure. The sandy blond hair caught him off guard. He was even more perplexed by the special sunglasses she was wearing, and the weird pauldron on her right shoulder. "I'm your uncle Calvin."

"Bonjour, Oncle Calvin." Kat answered meekly, waving at him. There was a mix of accents in her voice that made her words confusing to hear. French and Oriental were the first to come to mind.

"What in the- Oh, you learned French and taught her?" Calvin asked, perplexed by the young girl speaking another language.

"Well, sort of." Camille said. "Oh, think fast."

"Huh?" Calvin barely had time to react before he heard the unique sound of a blade piercing the sound barrier. "Whoa!" He rolled away in time to see a flame-bladed sword slice cleanly where he'd been standing. He got up and faced the owner of the blade. "Ciana, really? That's getting old, and you know it. Stop it."

"Bonjour to you too, Calvin." Ciana said dryly, sheathing her sword. "And Camille, no fair warning him."

"That's how you greet your student after ten years? Sheesh!" Calvin exclaimed. "Good thing I've stayed sharp."

"Indeed. I'd be impressed, if I didn't already know about your school." Ciana said with a smile.

"You knew about his school?" Camille asked.

"Oui, Camille. Known since it first opened." Ciana said with a nod.

"Why didn't you tell me?" Camille asked. "You have no excuse because we're neighbors!"

"Actually, I do." Ciana said with a grin. "Your lack of inquiry."

"Oh, fudge you." Camille said with a smile, looking at Kat for a moment.

"Fudge? Can I have some?" Kat asked, looking around.

"I don't have any. It's all at home." Camille said, setting her down.

"See what happens when you choose words improperly?" Ciana asked teasingly.

"Whatever." Camille muttered. "So Calvin, where's Sil at?"

"Around her somewhere." Calvin responded, looking around. "I imagine she'll be ticked, since I went poof to say my niece-that-I-didn't-know-was-my-niece without a word."

"Uh oh." Camille sighed. "I just hope that what she does to you will be safe for Kat's eyes."

"How old is she, anyway?" Calvin asked.

"I'm five years old." Kat said, holding up five fingers proudly.

"Oh, that's nice." Calvin said. "That means you should coexist well with your cousin. You'll meet her when Sil comes."
    Pearl:3996-6679-5959
    SS:4040-3317-8250
    White:2924-1613-1871
    Battle Record:23-4
    My FF.net profile~*~My new anime fic!~*~My Fanclub
    I am an official member of the Official Bulbagarden Trading Whitelist.

Blog Entries
    Follow Kamen_Fanatic On Twitter Add Kamen_Fanatic on Facebook Add Kamen_Fanatic on MySpace
    Visit Kamen_Fanatic's Youtube Channel

"When who comes?" A familiar voice asked, appearing on Kat's head, it belonging to Sil. She was now sporting longer hair with a voluptuous figure. She was wearing a modified blouse with a dragonfly on it, with her wings glittering in the light as she lazily fluttered them. She was wearing a skirt that reached to her knees, and was barefooted. Beside her was a 9-year-old spriteling that was the spitting image of Sil, except for the hair and eye color, not to mention skin color, which belonged to Calvin. She was a little nervous, as she was close to her mother and hugged her out of comfort. She had on a white dress, with a shrunken thorn-less rose in her hair.

Suddenly, snow formed in Ellery's pants. "Hey babe." A familiar voice called, it belonging to Zephyr. She had changed in the last 10 years. She was a few inches taller, and her figure got more feminine, if that was possible, considering they were raising a kid. Her hair was shorter now, up to her ears. Speaking of which, the tip of her ears had gotten sharper. She had on black slacks with a white blouse with long sleeves and gray short heel shoes. Her eyes have now a amethyst shade to them. "Daddy!" Melody's voice yelled, jumping out of Dirk's shadow and landed on his back.

Turns out, Melody inherited Daddy's elemental powers. However, due to her devil blood, she was far more balanced out and didn't experienced berserk episodes. The very scary thing is that she looked very much like Dirk's mother, only with Zephyr's eye color in her right eye, as well as her bangs being a dull silver. It turns out, Melody was born a heterochromic baby, that is, a baby that has two separate colors in her eyes.

Blog Entries

"Aah! What's on my head?" Kat exclaimed, reaching up to swat whatever it was off until Calvin stopped her by grabbing her hand.

"Please don't do that. You'll hurt your cousin and aunt by doing that." Calvin told her, holding out his other hand for Sil and their daughter to get on. "Sorry about taking off like that."

"How can they fit on my head?" Kat asked. "Humans being such a diminutive size defies logic."

"What are you, a Vulcan?" Ciana asked jokingly. "There are many different types of people in this world. By the way, nice to see you again, Sil."

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"What's with the snow?" Ellery jumped when he felt the snow appear in his pants, causing him to wince as he tried to scoop the ice out. "Nice to see you too Zeph." he stated as he saw the doors of the train station opening.

Blog Entries
    Follow Kamen_Fanatic On Twitter Add Kamen_Fanatic on Facebook Add Kamen_Fanatic on MySpace

"Nice to see you again, Ciana." Sil said, she and her daughter flying onto Calvin's hands. "So, us being small, you sure that's impossible kid?" Sil asked, flying up to the face the 5-year-old.

"Because I could." Zephyr said, sticking her tongue out.

"Hey folks." Dante called, he carrying Daphne in a bridal carry.

Fire Ferrets Forever Mako's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

"Would you put me down!" Daphne shouted, but she was giggling. Clearly she didn't mind being carried by Dante.

"Mel!" Dirk smiled as he spun his daughter off of his back so he could hold her in his arms. "How are you honey?" He asked her as he leaned over and kissed his wife gently on the lips. "And a hi to you too love." He whispered in her ear.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ariel
    Everyone has had a crush on Hips. :B

Blog Entries

"...Oh. You're a fairy. So you were telling the truth, Mommy." Kat said, staring in awe.

"They're sprites, not fairies, Kat." Camille sighed.

"I don't like how small you two are. I can't even see you." Kat said. "Someone so small can't be capable of doing much."

"Watch what you say, Kat." Camille scolded. "Excuse her. She refuses to believe in otherworldly beings."

Blog Entries

Cooper and Desiree laughed at Ellery for a moment, so did Eve and Laura. "Aunty Zephyr! Make it snow!" Laura said still excited, she loved seeing her, because it meant perhaps seeing more snow. In the meantime Luna just stared at her for a moment, ten years without seeing much of her had Luna forgotten almost what she was, and she tolerated most of all the demons, however the way Cooper and Desiree shared their story, she wasn't sure what to say in that. But she knew it shouldn't be a big deal, she slowly smiled.

"Hey Zephry, looking good" Luna replied going for the nice talk, she knew she could like Zephyr, even if she still felt normal around her.

Blog Entries

Sil and her daughter's jaws twitched. They HATED getting put down because of how naturally small some of the Fair Folk are. Sil lifted up a hand and twisted it, resulting in Kat being turned upside down due to a telekinesis spell, resulting in her hair touching the ground.

"Let me tell you a little something, lassie. We Fair Folk are not like those fairies you see in cartoons and books. We are very, very dangerous. It would be wise to not anger us." Calvin's daughter spoke, having been raised along her fellow spritelings and in the human world as well to blend in both societies.

"I've been good! Great-auntie has been showing me how to melt into shadows!" Melody said, which was how she replicated Dirk's shadow movement: by being mentored by a Vampire of Shadows.

"I've been well, love." Zephyr said, creating a cloud in the sky with a flick of her right wrist to the sky, making it snow. "And thank you, Luna." The ice devil said, smiling in thanks.

Blog Entries

"WAH?!" Kat yelped, struggling to move. "Pumme down! I'm sorry!"

"Ugh... see what you've done, Kat? How many times must I tell you to watch what you say to people?" Camille sighed.

"I'm sorry! I'm getting dizzy!" Kat wailed as blood began draining to her head.

"Okay, that's enough, Sil. Let her go." Camille said sharply, focusing a stern glance at the sprite. "I'd appreciate it if you left my daughter's discipline to me."

"Alright, how's 'bout we all cool it, before I get mad?" Calvin asked in a tone that dared anyone to defy him. "We came here to reunite with our old friends and kindle new friendships. Let's not start any confrontations, because I'm the last one anyone wants joining in. Now, Sil, let the kid go. You're a better person than to attack a child, and we both know it doesn't take that much to prove a point."