Nebula Academy: Search for the Chosen Ones (Start Up) - Page 542

Page 542 of 544 FirstFirst ... 42442492532540541542543544 LastLast
Results 8,116 to 8,130 of 8151
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Nebula Academy: Search for the Chosen Ones (Start Up)

Blog Entries

Default Re: Nebula Academy: Search for the Chosen Ones (Start Up)

"Oh!" Desiree replied giving a sigh of relief, Luna and Cooper finally breathed again as well, holding their breath doing that. "Yeah, of course. Sometime near the future, I could see myself marrying you. Of course" Desiree responded. "But it better be a romantic proposal with a beautiful ring" Desiree told him, pointing her own tongue out at him.
    My RP Character's Pokemon! Click to feed them! Each of their Signature Pokemon in Order:
    Kathany, Amber, Piper, Kate, Zoey and Lane.

The Dimension Wizard Flaze's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook
    Follow Flaze on Tumblr Visit Flaze's Youtube Channel

"I'll buy it when I become the best chef in the world." Ellery chuckled and grinned confidently.

Blog Entries

"Of course, and I will wear it when I am..." Desiree trailed off for a moment, thinking before looking at Ellery. "I.. don't know, what do I want to be? I don't want to be a housewife but.. I can't really think what I want to be" Desiree replied softly.
    My RP Character's Pokemon! Click to feed them! Each of their Signature Pokemon in Order:

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

10 years later...

Nebula Academy had once more opened its doors, though classes had long sense finished it was still a big day for the academy. Today was the 10 year reunion of Nebula's graduating class of 2037. The academy had flourished even more since the last few years, with new facilities being added and old ones being remodelled the academy had now become the biggest academy in the world as well as the most known.

At the entrance of the academy's gates stood the levitating trains which had now taken the place of the bullet trains. People gathered around the gates, trying to find their old friends and catch up with each other.

"There are more people than I expected, that much is for sure." Ellery pointed out as he looked around. He was a lot taller than he was back when he was 15 and his hair was now in a straight fashion as opposed to the messy and spiky hairstyle that he used to wear. He pocketed his hands and turned to look towards the gates and grinned. "Been a long time huh?" he said as he turned to look towards Desiree.

Jared looked at the gate of the academy as well, he feeling a bit nervous before looking around at the body guards surrounding him and Alice, only to notice people staring. "Guys you can go now." Jared sighed in frustration before waving the body guards away. "That gets annoying sometimes." he stated simply. Jared had gained more muscle than he had back when he was younger, he also gained more masculine features and now had longer brown coloured hair along with a scar on his right shoulder.

Blog Entries

Two girls, around the age of ten seemed to skip right in from behind Desiree and Ellery, one was Laura, the child of Desiree and Ellery. The other was Eve, who looked more like her mother, but yet had Cooper's eyes. "Is this your school Daddy?" Laura asked looking around in wonder, Eve just giggled as she looked towards Desiree, who had become quite a woman. She grew quite a few inches and was about 5'7 tall, she had long brown hair and brown eyes, she became a quite hot looking woman overrall.

"It has been a long time, wonder what's happened since then?" Desiree questioned before looking behind her, Luna and Cooper were just following up behind them, of course Desiree never lost with those two, and in turn Eve and Laura had become childhood best friends. Cooper was taller now, and more muscular, he had become hotter in his twenties, and looked like a charmer. Luna, however only grew a few inches and looked about the same, but some could say she was much more prettier.

"Don't get too far Eve, you don't want to get lost" Luna said still smiling.

"Daddy, do you think we will go here?" Eve asked him, she had heard stories about the Academy, and hoped one day she might get to attend.

"Maybe one day Eve, but you girls still have a few years to go" Cooper reminded her, he was glad Eve had taken more of her mother's side, her succubus side seem to be quiet, of course she was still a child, it was the teen years he dreaded, Laura didn't seem to have that side yet either. He noticed a Hydreigon soaring in the sky, coming down towards them with a shiny Pidgeot, and a Vespiquen following her, he smiled knowing who it had to be.

"Dad, is that the champion?" Eve asked her eyes widening and giddy. "Eevee, come and look!" Eve commanded throwing a red and white pokeball into the sky, an Eevee appeared looking happy as she was, since Eve had recently turned 10, she was pretty much ready to start a journey.

Indeed it was the champion, after all the years of hard work, Amber had finally become the Pokemon Champion, five years ago. She remains as it now, as Amber reached the ground and jumped off the well known and famous Hydreigon, you could see she was heavily pregnant.

"Well, hasn't it been years" Amber said sighing as she looked around the Academy. A Gardevoir appeared next to her with the remaining of her team. Blaziken, Vaporeon and Seviper, Gardevoir didn't need a pokeball so she was fine where she was. Amber looked for Noah now.

Coming off the train was Kathany, holding the hands of a five year old girl named Katherine. "Look Kath" Kathany told her, she was still a teacher at the Academy, but her daughter didn't see it very much, this was her first time since Kathany adopted her five years.

"Wow" Katherine replied looking around, Kathany smiled at her before looking at her engagement ring and turned to look for Naomi. "Welcome home hey, engaged and have a family, can't wait to see how everyone else turns out" Kathany told her.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"Yes I can't wait either." Naomi nodded her head and smiled. She hadn't changed much really, she was still wearing her usual sleeping mask though she was able to stay awake more than she used to.

"Yep, it was." Ellery smirked before giving Laura a thumbs up. "I remember all the weird things that we went through here but I guess they were all worth it." he nodded his head before noticing a few people whispering. Ellery smiled. He had become a renowned chef in the last few years and was known for making some of the best dishes in the world. Ellery walked over to Desiree and kissed her. "Things have changed but you still look just as pretty as well I met you." he grinned slyly before turning to Cooper and Luna. "Hey." he waved.

Blog Entries

Kathany smiled at her again "You know at the wedding, you won't get to sleep until much later right?" Kathany teased her, Katherine seemed to laugh at that, knowing what she meant. Then she noticed Amber "Oh my god, Amber!" Kathany squealed running over to her and hugging a surprised Amber.

"Hey Kath, it's been a while hasn't it! About eight months since I announced I was pregnant" Amber replied as Kathany nodded her head.

"And we are engaged, look!" Kathany replied showing her ring.

"Oh my god, congratulation, you and Naomi must be excited" Amber squealed for her as she looked at the ring. "And you are a champion, five years running, how is that even possible?" Naomi asked her, Amber shrugged her shoulders.

"I was already considered Elite, wasn't much harder becoming the best.. I have only beaten three of each region's champions though, Cynthia and Alder are a little more difficult" Amber replied.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Pretty?" Desiree asked him, "Just pretty, not outstanding, blindly, sexually, lustfully, sinfully hot?" Desiree asked teasing him, an eyebrow raised, Eve and Laura made an "Oooh!" sound cracking Luna and Cooper up.

"Hey bro, it's good to see you after two weeks" Cooper replied, of course considering the bond between Luna and Desiree,, and Laura and Eve, helped Cooper see Ellery as well.

Blog Entries
    Follow Kamen_Fanatic On Twitter Add Kamen_Fanatic on Facebook Add Kamen_Fanatic on MySpace
    Visit Kamen_Fanatic's Youtube Channel

"Ah, sweet memories..." Dante said as he looked up at the school as he entered. His hair was beginning to whiten on his right side as his demonic blood was fully awoken, with the other side the deepest black as his angelic side had finally fully awaken.

He was wearing black slacks with a red shirt and a black jacket bearing the emblem of the Bureau, a governmental branch dealing with the supernatural. On his chest was the emblem of the newest division of the Bureau, the Extermination Squad, where select individuals with highly destructive powers go to get rid of deeply infested areas and clean them out. It is a high risk, high reward job due to the nature of said job. However, Dante had one ace up his sleeve that saved his hide more times than possible: his Fallen Trigger's full nature and how destructive it can get.

On his back was a katana/wakizashi combo, with a claymore for good measure.

Fire Ferrets Forever Mako's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

Dirk appeared silently, as he was known to do. He looked around, knowing that Daphne and her family as well as Zeph and his family were on the way as well. He was amused at how even though a lot of things had changed, so many of them stayed the same. As for Dirk, he had kept his promise to Zephyr and Melody from so many years ago and retired from combat. He had only picked up his weapons twice in ten years, both times when called upon in particularly brutal cases where there were simply no other options. Instead Dirk had opened up a small little café that included a bookstore and a small stage for live musical and comedy acts. He had put aside all of the money that he had earned as a hit man so his family lived the life of luxury even though he usually spent his day working inside his little bookstore.

Daphne made frequent appearances at Dirk's bookstore as a favor to her fraternal twin brother. She had gotten famous for writing a series of books that were an unofficial biography of Dirk's exploits. She had aged Dirk's character up a few years because she knew that stories about a child killer would never be published but her books were known as being gritty, realistic, action packed and extremely well written. At the moment she appeared next to Dante, snaking a gentle hand around his waist.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ariel
    Everyone has had a crush on Hips. :B

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

Ellery noticed Dirk appearing and smiled before waving. "Yo." he raised his hand and smiled. Obviously he saw his siblings and as thus his siblings in law quite a lot, especially since Carey treated Dirk as if he was as much of a son as the rest of her kids, more so after finding out about what had happened to his parents. "You look good, compared to three days ago when you looked good too." he nodded his head simply. He then looked at Desiree. "Not in front of the kids honey." he teased.

Fire Ferrets Forever Mako's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

Dirk smiled at Ellery's words. "Hey little bro. Bring me any snacks?" Dirk asked with a smile. He had grown to be a huge fan of Ellery's cooking ever since they were short term roommates back at the academy. Not that he would have ever admitted it back then.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ariel
    Everyone has had a crush on Hips. :B

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"Congratulations regardless." Naomi smiled at Amber while looking at her finger. She then looked down at Katherine. "You know a lot for a kid."

"Not today." Ellery pointed out with a chuckle while looking around once more. "I still can't believe that it's been ten years though."

Blog Entries

"I learned it from you and Mummy" Katherine said giggling at Naomi before hugging her.

"Thanks, I could probably beat anyone in this crowd right now" Amber said before pausing. "Sorry, did not mean to brag, sometimes the fame of being a champion can get to you" Amber added. "So have you guys been for ten years?" Amber questioned.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Desiree just laughed with Luna. "Gotcha.. Now look at this place, it's so interesting being back. I wonder who the new teachers are, especially those who may have replaced some like Amber, are they strong as them?" Desiree questioned.

"We probably won't know, we are here for a reunion. I wished I could have come here, but instead I am working at Amberstone Academy, which isn't so bad" Luna commented.

"Do you think any of your friends had babies as well? Oh can we see Aunty Zephyr and Aunty Alice? I can't wait to see my cousins, it's been a while" Laura remarked.

My life is forbidden Serenity's Avatar Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Add Serenity on Facebook
    Follow Serenity on Tumblr Visit Serenity's Youtube Channel

Rose had walked in, holding two babies in her arms. She looked down at them before motioning Amber, Claudia, and Gale along. Claudia nervously walked around, holding her Purrloin, named Cleo. Amber was playing with her Snorunt while Gale was holding a Charmander in his arms. Both Amber and Claudia had grown quite a bit. Claudia had her hair braided into twin braids, one draped across each shoulder. She adjusted her glasses slightly. Amber and Gale were the spitting image of Rose. When they turned eight, they had the therapy to stop the medical condition that they had inherited from their mother. Rose also had the treatment and didn't have sped up pregnancies. She had a normal human gestation time, as she only a few days prior, had given birth to twins. Both boys, but one had red hair, and the other, blonde. She had decided to let Daphne and Dante to be the godparents of her newest additions. Only after letting Dirk and Zephyr be the godparents of the firstborn triplets.

Alice stood beside Jared. Her hair had grown out an inch or two, but nothing too serious. Her body became more developed as time went on. Alice was showing a slight baby bump was she placed Jared's hand on her stomach. She watched as Charlie was holding their 2 year old daughter.The toddler looked just like Jared as a small child, but had cute, brown ringlets that went to her chest. Marina had also grown a bit. She had her hair grown to the middle of her back, and was wearing a neon pink bow on the side of her head.

"He's starting to kick more," she noted as she looked at her husband.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"Yep, all of them are soccer players." Jared chuckled as he looked at Charlie and Marina. He then leaned forward and kissed Alice. In the last few years he had followed through in his promise of taking over the family business, while it had been a long and hard journey Jared had finally been able to gain full control of his clan and those that served him and started to help people around the world.

"There they are." Ellery pointed to Jared and Alice before waving.

"Morning all." Alistair waved at Amber and Naomi as they walked in.