Nebula Academy: Search for the Chosen Ones (Start Up) - Page 541

Page 541 of 544 FirstFirst ... 41441491531539540541542543 ... LastLast
Results 8,101 to 8,115 of 8151
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Nebula Academy: Search for the Chosen Ones (Start Up)

The Dimension Wizard Flaze's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook
    Follow Flaze on Tumblr Visit Flaze's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Nebula Academy: Search for the Chosen Ones (Start Up)

"You can't." Ellery stated, the punches all went through him as well as Dirk's hand as he wavered through it and reappeared behind him. "I told you I wouldn't give up!" he yelled before firing two blasts of wind from close range.

Fire Ferrets Forever Mako's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

Once again, Dirk swatted the bursts of wind away with a wave of shadows like they were nothing. And once again Dirk swatted Ellery away with a back fist. "The results aren't going to change Ellery." Dirk told him. "I'm just trying to make sure you don't get hurt."
    Quote Originally Posted by Ariel
    Everyone has had a crush on Hips. :B

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"If you wanna take me down then you'll have to hurt me." Ellery panted as he jumped at Dirk once more. He held his arm forward before summoning a large dragon of wind and sending it flying towards Dirk.

Blog Entries

Dirk sighed. He watched the dragon for a moment before waving his hand and freezing it in a block of ice. He then tapped the ice with his toe, shattering it into a million pieces. "I don't feel like explaining to your sister why you're in the hospital Ellery." Dirk told him. "Look at you. You're already operating way past what you've ever tried before and I haven't even reached a quarter of my reserves." He pointed out. "There's no reason to continue. It's simply madness."

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

Ellery clenched his fists as he looked down at the floor, his wings beginning to slowly vanish as the feathers flew around him. "I can't give up." he muttered simply and began walking towards Dirk slowly. "I want to make my own legacy...I'm tired of always having my family's name and my siblings behind me always doing better than me.' he raised his head before coughing up blood. "If I'm gonna lose then at least I wanna lose by giving it my all...I told you that." he looked up at Dirk for a moment and panted. "I never had a name for myself, I was always the troublemaker or the one people ignored but I know that if I can at least do this it'll make me different." he said before running towards Dirk once more and throwing his fist. "So don't tell me to give up you ass!"

Blog Entries

Dirk caught Ellery's fist. This time he at least had the decency to not tell him to give up. Instead he simply caught him in the jaw with an elbow before firing a burst of lightning directly into Ellery's forehead.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

The thunder bolt hit Ellery dead on, causing him to scream as his body went back to normal. He fell down to his knees, his body was starting to give out on itself after everything that had happened. He panted weakly as he raised his head to look at Dirk. "Why...is it that I always fail at this....' he coughed. "I can't even beat Jared for god's sake." he chuckled.

Blog Entries

Dirk wasn't the one to have that conversation with Ellery and he knew it. So without a word he turned away and vanished, leaving Ellery to his thoughts. He reappeared in the cottage to pick up his shirt and weapons. After doing this, he vanished once more, reappearing this time with Carey, Zephyr and Melody.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

Ellery just stared at the spot where Dirk had been standing before he looked down at the water in defeat, his hands digging onto the sand that was under the water as he turned to Shinn and Desiree.

Shinn sighed as he walked towards Ellery and kicked him into the water, causing the teen to wave his arm around helplessly before he stood back up. "Damn you you asshole!" he yelled while looking at Shinn.

"You lose cause you're reckless." Shinn nodded his head before turning around and beginning to walk back to shore. "You think that just charging blindly and throwing punches will make you better.' he nodded his head before chuckling. "Aside from the fact you couldn't beat him anyways you just threw everything away.' he then pointed towards Desiree. "What would you have done if you had died cause of your recklessness, are you so blinded by your past that you ignore the woman that's standing there baring your child and who cares about you enough to only see you?' he stared at his cousin for a moment. "Wanna make your own legacy then start by being a good father to your child she's you legacy after all."

Blog Entries

"It's alright Ellery, you don't have to win, you are still strong in my eyes" Desiree assured him walking over to him and placing two arms over his shoulders. "Don't risk your life to prove something, to everyone else you don't need to prove anything to them, to me, you have proven yourself to me ages ago" Desiree added before kissing him to comfort.
    My RP Character's Pokemon! Click to feed them! Each of their Signature Pokemon in Order:
    Kathany, Amber, Piper, Kate, Zoey and Lane.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

Ellery looked up at Desiree and kissed her back. He then put his arms around her and rested his head on her shoulder. "Thanks, and I'm sorry for not being there when I'm needed to."

Blog Entries

"It's fine, you are always there when needed" Desiree replied, giving him a warm smile and then a warm kiss. She pulled back for a moment, still smiling at him. "And you know, you are stronger then me, I haven't able to beat you in a duel.. And I think the last Pokemon battle we had, we ended up in a tie did we not?" Desiree questioned.

"Didn't she win that round?" Luna whispered to Cooper, who shrugged his shoulders.
    My RP Character's Pokemon! Click to feed them! Each of their Signature Pokemon in Order:

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"You're right." Ellery laughed before standing up and grabbing Desiree's hand. "Thanks Des." he nodded his head before looking up at the setting sun. "I wanted to know this..." he then looked at Desiree. "Do you wanna marry me?"

Blog Entries

Desiree's eyes widened as he proposed while Luna and Cooper gasped in shocked, their mouths hanging open. Desiree didn't know what to say, she wasn't 18 yet and didn't know if she could married straight away, at times she wasn't even sure she was ready to be a mother, let alone a wife. On the other hand, her child wouldn't be born out of wedlock, not that would really matter.

"Y-You are proposing?" Desiree asked, merely glancing at her friends and then Ellery.

"Oh god, I can't look. I mean Desiree's always told me she didn't want to be married until she was aleast twenty five" Luna whispered to Cooper, her eyes widening and scared Ellery was going to get hurt.

"I do want to get married.. Someday, but don't you think we are a bit young? We aren't even 18 yet" Desiree asked not sure what to say.

"It's not Des I am worried about, it's Ellery, after he just faced a defeat, if she rejects him, it's going to be much worse" Cooper whispered to Luna who nodded her head.

"Do you.. Are you ready though? What if it doesn't work out?" Desiree asked him.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"I don't mean right now." Ellery stuck his tongue out at her. "Silly." he chuckled. "I mean like in general, if it does work and if we do last and I think we can would you like to marry me some day and form a family with me and our daughter?"