Nebula Academy: Search for the Chosen Ones (Start Up) - Page 535
Page 535 of 544 FirstFirst ... 35435485525533534535536537 ... LastLast
Results 8,011 to 8,025 of 8151

Thread: Nebula Academy: Search for the Chosen Ones (Start Up)

I'm World Class Yang Xiao Long's Avatar Forum HeadModerator
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Nebula Academy: Search for the Chosen Ones (Start Up)

"Better." Dirk replied. While it was a vague response, it was also a truthful one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ariel
    Everyone has had a crush on Hips. :B

The Ace of Aces Flaze's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook
    Follow Flaze on Tumblr Visit Flaze's Youtube Channel

"Hey, I wanna say sorry about before." Ellery nodded his head simply before turning away from Dirk. "I shouldn´t have acted like such a dick."

Blog Entries

"I know, but many of those don't have partners who don't mind if they are apart for a little while, and then travelling all across the globe just to see them" Amber responded, she paused to look at her Pokemon still training, switching partners and fighting against their elements before looking back at Noah. "So I am just saying, I love you, and thanks for being here" Amber added placing her arms around him and kissing him even more passionate again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Oh right! Okay let's go" Kathany answered sounding excited.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"You know Luna this was ages ago, it's not really a big deal anymore, especially after the way Desiree went after him" Cooper told her but Luna was set on facing this guy, they managed to find him with some of the others.

"Des, hold Eve" Luna ordered handing the baby to Desiree. "Is that him?" Luna asked, aware there were others but trying not to pay attention to them.

"Yep, he knows it was a mistake, besides what are you going to do? He's not in this Academy for his looks you know" Desiree reminded her.

"I don't need power to do this" Luna answered before walking straight to him, Desiree and Cooper sighed, following her. "Hey, are you Dante?" Luna asked directly looking at him.
    My RP Character's Pokemon! Click to feed them! Each of their Signature Pokemon in Order:
    Kathany, Amber, Piper, Kate, Zoey and Lane.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"Don't mention it." Noah chuckled and kissed her back before wrapping his arms around her. "Though I will miss you."

Ellery turned around to see Desiree, Cooper and Luna. He raised an eyebrow when he saw Luna walk towards Dante though. "What's going on?" he asked as he looked at Desiree.

Blog Entries

"I will as well, but it won't be forever, and we will still visit each other, once I get my hands on a teleporting, psychic type it will make the trip much easier, you should probably find a Ralts or an Abra or something as well, makes it much easier" Amber replied. She looked at her Pokemon again "Of course these guys can't do it, even Pidgeot and Hydreigon, the fly over would still be long" Amber added.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Luna found out Dante tried to shoot Cooper over what her father called him, now she's confronting him" Desiree explained to him. "You gotta give the girl credit though, she's afraid of most people here, yet she's strolling to one to do who knows what" Desiree added.
    My RP Character's Pokemon! Click to feed them! Each of their Signature Pokemon in Order:

Blog Entries

"I think in this situation it's Daphne she has to worry about." Dirk said, knowing that Daphne's nerves were already frayed from the reactions of the peanut gallery to her kissing Dante. "Because if she interrupts their date... Let's just say I fear a pissed off Daphne." Dirk emphasized the 'I' to make the point clearer.

Daphne just eyed Luna with a wary look.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"Well it's easy to catch one of those." Noah nodded his head simply as he smiled at Amber.

Ellery saw Luna for a moment before looking at Daphne and Dante. Now any other day he would've done like the others and stayed out of things, but not only was Daphne's date being even more messed with but his brother must've been tired of it as well. Ellery walked over to Luna and patted her shoulder before grinning. "Hey Luna how are you doing, how's the baby huh?' he asked simply as he stood in between her and the couple.

Blog Entries

"Very true, but just before the break ends, I am going to head out and find one, shouldn't take too long like you said" Amber suggested. "Especially with Hydreigon or Vespiquen habouring on their weaknesses" Amber added.

"Did you want me to catch you one while I was out?" she asked.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Luna didn't take her eyes off Dante, wanting to talk to him now. "Go ask Cooper, he's your best friend" Luna snapped towards Ellery before looking at Dante. "I want to know what the hell did you think you were doing when you were going to kill the father of my child, just because of something idiotic the grandfather of the said child said, he's an idiot, he's the same guy that wants you and everyone else in this Academy annihilated, and I used to think that until I met Cooper" Luna replied sternly towards Dante.

Blog Entries

"I would suggest ducking." Dirk said to the others, seeing Daphne twitch.

"You know nothing you stupid girl." Daphne hissed before holding out her hand and freezing Luna's body except for her head and neck in an ice tomb. "Can't any of you understand that I just want five minutes alone with him!" She shouted at the others before grabbing Dante's hand and pulling him away from the group. She was practically shaking out of anger.

"And this is why I said you don't piss her off." Dirk muttered as he glanced over at Luna. "That's... actually a better result that I expected." He mused.

Blog Entries

"Wow, Luna really must love you if she's standing against creatures that she fears, otherwise she wouldn't do this" Desiree replied, Cooper looked confused before seeing what Daphne just did, something snapped as he lunged forward to stand in front of a shocked and now scared Luna.

"Hey! I don't give a rats ass if you are on a date! You do not, and I repeat do not freeze her! She's just learning her ways around us, and doing that is going to make her more terrified, and her father more of a reason to bring this Academy down! Now unfreeze her now!" Cooper threatened her, electricity crackled around his hands, the lights above them flickered off and on, Desiree looked surprised as his powers seem to expand.

"You want to attack Desiree or Kathany or Amber or Jared or hell even Shinn, then be my guest, but Luna is off limits! She cannot defend herself, she has nothing to attack with" Cooper added, as more electric sparks appeared around his hands.

"Like that, he must really love her too" Desiree whispered.

"Coop what's happening? What did she do!" Luna asked, her voice suddenly cracking with fear. "I thought only that devilress or whatever could use ice, is she a devil as well?" Luna asked.

Blog Entries

Daphne spun around. "Well then maybe she shouldn't have tried to be the next person in line to ruin my day!" She screamed at him. She held out her hand and shot a beam of ice at Cooper.

Dirk appeared out of the shadows and knocked the ice beam away with a swat of his left hand. Daphne glared at him.

"All of you enough." Dirk stated as he looked at everyone. "All of you, leave the two of them alone. I don't think it's too much to ask that they get to finally spend some time together after everything that's happened." He stated bluntly, making it very clear that he would make sure this happened. "She's a little on edge right now." He said to Cooper. "Now is not the time to be having this discussion."

Daphne had a tear in her eye as she looked at Dirk and mouthed 'Thank you' to him before walking off with Dante.

Blog Entries

"I know, I was only trying to defend Luna, she's already scared of you guys, I didn't want her to freak and leave with my daughter" Cooper told Dirk in a calmer voice, his electricty dying down.

"She could have aleast unfroze her, just like Zephyr and how I had to sit for hours in an ice tomb because nobody helped me. Charizard unfreeze her now" Desiree said before pulling out a pokeball, still holding Eve and released her charcoal colored Charizard, she didn't need to know what to do, calmly throwing embers on the ice that encased Luna, of course Charizard had released herself during Desiree's entrapment in the ice tomb and released her.

"I am not finished I still want to know what the hell he was thinking" Luna said almost storming towards them but Cooper grabbed her and held her.

"Luna stop! It's alright, I am still alive. Yes, Dante was the jerk who tried to kill me, but... I think if I heard someone claiming another guy a rapist, and the girl I liked was in the same room, I probably would have done the same thing. Just like how I jumped in to defend you, it's okay" Cooper assured her, holding Luna who hugged him back with tears in her eyes.

"I am sorry, it's just you are the father of my child, and when I left I still liked you. I don't know what I could do if you weren't here, there's no way my Dad could live with what Eve is, I would be alone and scared" Luna cried softly in his arms.

"Yeah, I think after you broke it off, I was in the emotions. Amber, Caroline, Daphne, Mea, none of them would have compared to you" Cooper whispered before he looked her in the eyes and kissed her passionately, Luna accepted the kiss.

Meanwhile Desiree stood on the sidelines watching them before looking at Ellery. "Is it wrong that I hate the fact Luna didn't think she could turn to me? Her best friend if Cooper wasn't there for her?" Desiree whispered to Ellery.

Blog Entries

Dirk noticed that the situation was resolved and walked off with a sad smile on his face. He knew that Daphne was currently kicking herself for losing her composure like she had.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"I tried to help Dirk, I relaly did." Ellery sighed in defeat after he noticed that he hadn't been able to keep Luna away. He then turned to Desiree for a moment and scratched his chin. "Well not really I mean you are her best friend, but I guess Cooper's the father of her child so she has to rely on him too." Eller nodded his head while pointing at Desiree. "So you don't have to feel bad or anything but just support her regardless." He then turned to Dirk and smiled. "Actually Dirk there was something I wanted to ask."

Alistair had taken Rose and the kids to get some lunch after they had seen the attractions with Alanah. The restaurant that they were sitting in was close to the place where the drama had taken place. "I see things are as good as usual for them."

Blog Entries

"Not your fault." Dirk told Ellery with a hint of a smile. "Nothing was going to stop that girl short of force... and well I'd probably have killed her if I used anything with any amount of power." He noted as he looked back at Ellery. "And what did you want to ask?" He asked, not knowing where Ellery was planning on taking the conversation.