Nebula Academy: Search for the Chosen Ones (Start Up) - Page 533

Page 533 of 544 FirstFirst ... 33433483523531532533534535543 ... LastLast
Results 7,981 to 7,995 of 8151
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Nebula Academy: Search for the Chosen Ones (Start Up)

Blog Entries
    Follow Kamen_Fanatic On Twitter Add Kamen_Fanatic on Facebook Add Kamen_Fanatic on MySpace
    Visit Kamen_Fanatic's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Nebula Academy: Search for the Chosen Ones (Start Up)

"Yeah." Kuroki said, popping her neck.

Zephyr was walking with Melody in a baby sling on her back, humming to herself as she munched on a cotton candy.

Fire Ferrets Forever Mako's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

After surveying the area, Dirk appeared from the shadows and dropped into step beside Zephyr like he had been there the whole time.

Daphne was walking with Dante, fingers entwined with his. She was enjoying the moment, relieved that her life was finally starting to slow down and settle into place. A place that wasn't worried about Dirk getting arrested or killed or worse every day. His retirement had eased the vast majority of her stresses and it had shown.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ariel
    Everyone has had a crush on Hips. :B

Blog Entries
    Follow Kamen_Fanatic On Twitter Add Kamen_Fanatic on Facebook Add Kamen_Fanatic on MySpace

Dante smiled at Daphne, knowing why she was joyful. "You know, you look better now." The mutt spoke, still having that content smile on his face.

"Hello, love." Zephyr said, smiling a knowing smile as she tapped her nose. Melody looked at Dirk with awe in her little eyes.

Blog Entries

Dirk was grinning as he leaned over and kissed Melody gently on the forehead before kissing Zephyr on the lips for a lingering moment. "Hi." He said, clearly as content as ever.

"Oh really?" Daphne asked, an impish smile on her face. "Implying that I didn't look good before." She said, clearly teasing Dante because she could.

Blog Entries

"You did, but you look... less burdened." Dante said, smiling still.

"How does it feel to be a free man?" Zephyr asked, looking at Dirk.

Blog Entries

"Because I am less burdened." She said with a soft smile. "I never expected him to survive you know." She said quietly as she looked over at Dirk, Zephyr and Melody. "I owe your sister everything. She saved him from himself." She stated in a soft tone as she looked back at Dante. "I also owe her because I never would have met you." She whispered before gracefully placing her hands on his shoulders and pulling him into a kiss.

"Still getting used to it." He admitted. He didn't mention the nightmares he occasionally had about what could have happened during the final showdown if things had gone differently. He smiled. "But it's nice not having to worry about what the next job could be. And it's also nice to not have to ever worry about finances again."

The Dimension Wizard Flaze's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook
    Follow Flaze on Tumblr Visit Flaze's Youtube Channel

"Well that much is true." Alistair nodded his head and crossed his arms as he saw Alanah go around looking at the attractions.

"Do you really think so?" Jared asked curiously as he looked down at the twins.

Blog Entries

Dante froze a bit at the kiss, then chuckled, wrapped his arm around her waist, and pulled her in to deepen it.

"Yeah." Zephyr's mood fell a bit as to where he got the funds. She then heard cat calls usually reserved for viewers watching a kiss. Lo and behold, when she turned around, she saw Dante and Daphne kissing, the former flipping the bird at prying eyes.

My life is forbidden Serenity's Avatar Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Add Serenity on Facebook
    Follow Serenity on Tumblr Visit Serenity's Youtube Channel

"Yeah," Rose replied simply as she kept an eye on her triplets.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

"Of course they do," Alice smiled softly, "That's why they're so calm with you."

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

Alistair looked at the triplets once more before nodding his head and pocketing his hands. "How about we check out one of the attractions."

"Well I thought they were generally calm." Jared laughed while ruffling the back of his head and looking around. He smiled at Alice and nodded his head slowly. "My life has changed a lot, but I owe it all to you."

My life is forbidden Serenity's Avatar Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Add Serenity on Facebook
    Follow Serenity on Tumblr Visit Serenity's Youtube Channel

"Of course," Rose replied with a smile. Gale looked up at Rose and beamed happily.

"Mama," he cooed. Proudly, Rose picked up her son from the stroller and held him close.

"Yes, you are my baby," she whispered. Gale smiled and laughed.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"You changed my life too," Alice replied.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"Now they all speak." Alistiar laughed and pocketed his hands while smiling at Rose and Gale.

"I'm glad." Jared smiled and grabbed Alice's hand.

Carey had gone to the academy once more, this time so that she could spend some actual quality time with her kids rather than having to deal with crazy parents. Ellery walked alongside her as the two noticed the commotion going on with Daphne and Dante. Carey grinned a bit before putting her fingers on her mouth and whistling.

Blog Entries

"Hydreigon use Dragon Pulse, Vaporeon Water Pulse!" Amber called out, commanding her two best Pokemon out on the battlefield, all six of her Pokemon were released. While she was glad to see the festive season come, she still didn't forget this time next year, she could very well be challenging a champion. So she decided to train her Pokemon, her powers were going alright but forgotten for the time being.

Hydreigon shot a blue beam straight at Vaporeon who used Quick Attack to run backwards and shot a blast of water right back at her, the two attacks collided and exploded. "We can do this, we will be champions before long" Amber encouraged them as Vaporeon and Hydreigon trained hard, before Blaziken and Pidgeot faced off together, Vespiquen and Seviper went head to head as well.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Luna was hanging out with Desiree and Cooper, Eve was in her arms of course. "So, what do you guys normally do for this festive season?" Luna questioned them, Desiree and Cooper exchanged glances for a moment.

"Mostly hang around, and do whatever. Some go back to their parents and families" Desiree replied, Luna nodded her head thinking for a moment.

"Say, how about instead of being in the dorm, we go out and meet people?" Luna asked, this time the two looked in surprised at her. "What?" Luna asked.

"It's just, I thought you were afraid of most of them" Cooper replied, Luna pursed her lips for a moment.

"I am not fancy about meeting that devilress or whatever girl, or the vampire, or the whatever demon teacher, but considering there are aleast two Mages here, maybe not all are that bad, I wouldn't mind meeting the lesser scary ones" Luna explained to them.

"Alright, let's do it, we will meet up with the first people we see" Cooper told her.

"Not Ellery, I have seen enough of him, I mean he can join us but when I say meet other people, I don't mean Desiree making out with him and Cooper and I just standing" Luna told them, Desiree and Cooper chuckled before the three walked out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kathany sat in her dorm, with a hot chocolate in her hand as she sat by the fireplace, her Pokemon were all out. Gothitelle, Cacturne, Vulpix and Houndour, spread out enjoying and relaxing themselves. "Now this is the festive holidays" Kathany said with a smile as she drunk from her hot chocolate.
    My RP Character's Pokemon! Click to feed them! Each of their Signature Pokemon in Order:
    Kathany, Amber, Piper, Kate, Zoey and Lane.

Blog Entries

Daphne finally noticed the audience. She blushed faintly at the various whistles, but she was still smiling. "It appears we have a crowd." She whispered to Dante.

"Still mad at me for that." Dirk muttered sadly as he looked at Daphne and Dante which did manage to bring a smile to his face.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"That was a good show." Carey smiled and clapped her hands while looking at her kids. "Daphne you're bold I like that." she patted the girl on the back and beamed.

"Doing a little morning training?" Noah walked towards Amber slowly. He noticed that her training sessions had gotten more rigorous though he could understand since she was eventually going to go back training. "I think that if it comes down to an official match you're set." he stated honestly while crossing his arms. He then walked over closer and put an arm around her. "I know you can do it Amber."

"I'm bored." Naomi whined simply while she rested on the floor along with Kathany's Pokemon. "Why don't we go to one of the attractions?"