Nebula Academy: Search for the Chosen Ones (Start Up) - Page 531

Page 531 of 544 FirstFirst ... 31431481521529530531532533541 ... LastLast
Results 7,951 to 7,965 of 8151
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Nebula Academy: Search for the Chosen Ones (Start Up)

Fire Ferrets Forever Mako's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Nebula Academy: Search for the Chosen Ones (Start Up)

Dirk of course chose to take the punches. He'd never hurt Zephyr and he would never hurt Dante because of how Daphne felt about him. He took a step back and sighed. "I would just like to point out that he was the first to attack below the belt." He said with an amused look. "And hey, he called my manhood into question. He was asking for it."

"Very well." DJ nodded and with a flash, he, Carey and Shinn vanished, reappearing on a starlit beach. "Privacy at its finest." He pointed out.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ariel
    Everyone has had a crush on Hips. :B

The Dimension Wizard Flaze's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook
    Follow Flaze on Tumblr Visit Flaze's Youtube Channel

"Only because you did all of this even though you know Zephyr wouldn't like you to." Ellery pointed out to Dirk. "They're not just mad cause of that but because of you siding with DJ so easily."

Carey nodded her head before grabbing both Shinn and DJ and throwing them into the water. "What the fuck was that!?" Shinn yelled while he got out and looked at the dripping water.

"You guys are too hotheaded." Carey nodded her head sagely.

Blog Entries

"I only did it to protect her." Dirk sounded annoyed now. "An insurance policy in the likely case I die young." He turned away. "I know she doesn't like it... But I wasn't going to leave her in a bad position if I died. I had to make sure I could take care of her and our daughter no matter what."

DJ actually looked amused as he got out of the water and peeled off his vest and shirt. "What a waste of a nice vest." He mused.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"Oh shut up, it's not like you don't have other vests." Carey deadpanned at DJ before looking at the two of them together. "This whole fight about what's gonna happen and what isn't gonna happen has got to stop now cause you all just sound like whiny little babies." she put her hands to her hips. "Now DJ, you becoming prime minister is all fine and good and all that but with that come responsibilities and consequences, mainly if you wanna rule you have to do it right." she nodded her head. "With that in mind since you want the regions so bad then I guess you can have them but you should prepare to have me in your case and make sure that you do your job right." she beamed. "Cause if you slip even a little bit I won't be as gentle."

She then looked at DJ. "Now you, why the fuck do you have to make everything so complicated." Carey frowned. "Yeah DJ getting control of the regions is dangereous but honestly if he ever does something bad then Lexie and I will just deal with it, Lexie and I know a lot of assassins so if he does something bad we have ways to figure it out." she nodded her head sagely. "But you standing there whining doesn't do anything, especially since you're putting your students at risk...though." she turned to DJ. "You lying to poor Dirk like that is pretty bad too and the both of you are lucky I don't spank you in front of the kids."

Blog Entries

DJ knew when to concede a point. With Carey in his corner, his reign was secure. "I always intended to be a just ruler." He said quietly. "And I do regret the deception regarding Mr. Fletcher, but he understood what he was doing. And you're lucky that he was willing to do it." He smiled. "He loves your daughter more than life itself. I just hope she realizes that and forgives him. Because he didn't do all this for me. He did it for her."

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"Anyways I want you boys to shake hands and make up." Carey nodded her head and crossed her arms.

"With one condition." Shinn raised his index finger and looked at DJ. "I want more funds for the academy." he stated simply.

Blog Entries

DJ laughed, holding out his hand for Shinn to shake. "I have a bit of sway over governmental funding now." He said with a smirk. "I think I can arrange it."

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

Shinn nodded his head and shook DJ's hand. "Also, there's something else I have on my mind, and this one we would need Alanah's help for." Shinn nodded his head. "The moon."

Ellery looked at Dirk for a moment before looking at Zephyr and Dante. "Dirk, do you promise that this really is the last time?"

Blog Entries

"Ellery, I'd just walk away from me right now." Dirk said angrily. "Before I have a mind to act on what you said a moment ago."

"Don't tell me you want a moon base." DJ groaned.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"I'm trying to calm things down now." Ellery said while holding his hands in front of Dirk. "If you promise that this is really the last time you will take on a job and to always be by Zephyr's side then that's okay by me."

"No." Shinn nodded his head. "A city on the moon." he nodded his head. "Okay that's dumb."

Blog Entries

"And yet you try and provoke me." Dirk pointed out. "I mean don't pull the peacemaker card after you caused your sister and brother to hit me... that's just being a hypocrite."

"It's just not practical." DJ pointed out. "The expense would be... unimaginable."

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"Yeah." Ellery nodded his head before ruffling the back of it. "That's mostly because I didn't expect Zephyr and Dante to do that honestly." he nodded his head. He seriously hadn't expected for his siblings to attack Dirk, especially since they had both bonded so much with him. "Besides." Ellery pocketed his hands before looking around the room. "Everything's settling right now, so I wouldn't wanna settle this at the moment here."

"I know that." Shinn nodded his head before he turned to look at the estate. "So, shall we get back?"

Blog Entries

"At least you admit I scare you." Dirk chuckled. "So much for your 'not a man' speech." He mused. Daphne just looked annoyed at him.

"I'm not headed back to the estate quite yet." DJ explained. "I have to settle things with my mother first."

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"I just don't wanna stir things up since they already settled down." Ellery nodded his head while pocketing his hands as he looked at Dirk. "If you really wanna fight then just say so."

"And a bunch of other people." Shinn nodded his head. "Hey...whatever happened to Nicole?"

Blog Entries

"It wouldn't be a fight." Dirk said with a smile. "It would be a beating." He turned away from Ellery. "And I'm already in her dog house." He said about Zephyr. "Putting you in the hospital wouldn't help me on that count."

DJ sighed. "She parties. A lot." He said with a forlorn expression. "It's been a few long years since I've even seen her."