Nebula Academy: Search for the Chosen Ones (Start Up) - Page 530

Page 530 of 544 FirstFirst ... 30430480520528529530531532540 ... LastLast
Results 7,936 to 7,950 of 8151
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Nebula Academy: Search for the Chosen Ones (Start Up)

Fire Ferrets Forever Mako's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Nebula Academy: Search for the Chosen Ones (Start Up)

"She's free to go." DJ said with a dismissing wave of his hand. "I merely wished to make her an offer. She declined. So go, take her away." He turned away from Shinn and the others to look out the window once more to bask in the glory of complete victory.

"You understand so little." Dirk turned away from Ellery as he spoke. "So shortsighted... So quick to make foolish assumptions."
    Quote Originally Posted by Ariel
    Everyone has had a crush on Hips. :B

The Dimension Wizard Flaze's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook
    Follow Flaze on Tumblr Visit Flaze's Youtube Channel

"You're the one that thinks you can take everything on your own." Ellery frowned while clenching his fists.

Shinn looked at DJ for a moment before nodding his head. "Now, do you really need to have Hoenn?' he asked with a deadpan. "Cause honestly I know you and having you have a whole region to yourself makes me uneasy."

Blog Entries

"Because I can. And I already have." Dirk said plainly. "Don't you get it? I'm done. This was my last job. My finest work."

"Is this what it's about?" DJ asked Shinn. "You want Kanto? It's yours. It's the least I can do for all the help you've given me."

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"I don't want anything." Shinn shook his head while looking at DJ. "I'm just saying that you controlling a region is something that scares me because you're too...this." he said simply. "You did all of this just cause you wanted to kill one girl for something that wasn't gonna happen, you do the most risky things only for yourself, you might say you were doing it for the family but guess what this world has a lot more people in it than just them."

"And exactly what is this finest work?' Ellery asked.

OOC: Hips if you're gonna do something do it now xD

Blog Entries

DJ simply laughed. "You don't understand. You never will." He eventually stated. "Don't you see what I've done? I can let the girl go because I've already won. I have the power to bend global events to my will."

Dirk simply pointed at DJ. "His victory is my victory." He said quietly. "He paid me more money than I could spend in three lifetimes to secure his victory." He chuckled. "It was truly my masterpiece. My final work of art before I ride off into the sunset with Zephyr and Melody."

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"And that's why I don't want you to." Shinn clenched his fist. "Because you'll be like every dictator that's ever existed just doing things the way they suit you the best and trying to control others." he stated while glaring at DJ. "You're turning into the same kind of person that you tried to stop all for your own selfish reasons."

Ellery looked at Dirk before looking down at the floor. "So that's all that it amounts to huh?" he stated and raised his head as he looked at Dirk. "Daphne weren't you gonna say something?"

Blog Entries

"The desire to acquire is simply human nature." DJ said coldly. "I just happen to be better at it than most."

"I came to talk him out of doing something stupid." Daphne explained. "And it doesn't appear that he's in the process of doing."

"Yes. Making sure my daughter and my lover, your sister, are taken care of for the rest of their lives no matter what. Yes, that is what it's all about." Dirk's tone was hardened and cold.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"You could've done that by something other than killing you know." Ellery stated while moving his arms around. "Zephyr and you are not alone you have us and everyone else to help you out." he nodded his head before seeing Alanah walk over to his group.

"So basically you're willing to screw a million people over for your own sake?' Shinn pointed out while glaring at DJ. "Who cares about what you want, you're a hypocrite." he pointed out.

Blog Entries
    Follow Kamen_Fanatic On Twitter Add Kamen_Fanatic on Facebook Add Kamen_Fanatic on MySpace
    Visit Kamen_Fanatic's Youtube Channel

"That was a possible future! Time is ever-flowing, and ever-changing like water!" Nuata barked out, in disbelief that James and DJ had pulled a God of War Zeus.

"So, you've become a Templar, uncle." Zephyr spoke, walking to the group with solid red eyes. Bonsai trees of ice was sprouted out of her back and arms, meaning she is beyond angry: she is fucking angry. Beside her was her adoptive younger brother Dante, looking like Van Helsing with a red trench coat.

Blog Entries

"I'm a one skill guy." Dirk said quietly. "It's all I've ever known."

DJ just shook his head. "I wouldn't ally myself with those useless old bastards." He muttered venomously. "After what they've done to the family." He looked at Zephyr and Dante and smiled. "No, not a Templar. Nowhere close." He mused. "Look, you'll understand when you're older kids." He told all of the students. "All of you have been raised in paradise. Well except for the dragonkin and the orphans." He pointed out. "The world is far less shiny than any of you could ever know. I've done what I had to do. No more, no less."

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"And how is taking over the regions going to help anything?" Shinn asked with disdain. "Controlling things isn't a way to help, you're just avoiding the problem by changing it instead of solving it."

"We know the world isn't pretty, god knows that what we've gone through this last year shows it." Ellery nodded his head, then remembering the memories of Judal an Jenna. "But I don't care about what you say, I'm not gonna cry over what's happened in my life just cause it was bad." he pocketed his hands and then turned to Dirk. "If the only thing you can do is kill...then I think you're more useless than I thought." he stated simply before shrugging. "Meh, I guess you're weak in the end, a man that has to resort to killing in order to make money can't really be called a man at all."

Blog Entries

"What could you possibly gain from taking Hoenn? Seems to me there's much more better places to take" Cooper commented.
    My RP Character's Pokemon! Click to feed them! Each of their Signature Pokemon in Order:
    Kathany, Amber, Piper, Kate, Zoey and Lane.

Blog Entries

"Hoenn is my home. I'm sentimental towards the place." DJ explained for Cooper.

"Now I recall. Your little girlfriend died because you were a weak waste of space who couldn't protect her." Dirk chuckled. "And you think you can lecture me on what it means to be a man?"

"Shinn, we've had this debate before. You have your dreams, I went out and did something about it. In the end, the results speak for themselves." DJ spoke. "I saved the world and you come here spouting philosophy at me. Like I haven't read and digested it all already."

Blog Entries
    Follow Kamen_Fanatic On Twitter Add Kamen_Fanatic on Facebook Add Kamen_Fanatic on MySpace
    Visit Kamen_Fanatic's Youtube Channel

Two fists, one cold and hard and the other normal, slammed into Dirk's stomach at lightning speeds. "Don't. Insult. My brother." Zephyr and Dante said with angry voices. They were not pleased with Dirk aligning himself with DJ, they were far more not happy when Dirk decided to go below the belt.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"You didn't save the world." Shinn pointed out while looking at DJ with a deadpan. "If all we did, the future we saw wasn't gonna happen in the first place plus we also stopped the situation in Heaven which could've destroyed the world." he explained while looking at DJ. "So all I want is credit." he stated simply while pocketing his hand.

Ellery was about to jump at Dirk, but Dante and Zephyr both beat him to it. This actually made him step back a bit, mostly because he was surprised that the two of them had actually done it. "Wow." he stated, though he was a bit happy that Zephyr had done it for him. This of course had grabbed Carey's and Shinn's attention as well.

Carey smiled a bit at this before looking at DJ. "Can I talk to the two of you privately?"