Nebula Academy: Search for the Chosen Ones (Start Up) - Page 529

Page 529 of 544 FirstFirst ... 29429479519527528529530531539 ... LastLast
Results 7,921 to 7,935 of 8151
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Nebula Academy: Search for the Chosen Ones (Start Up)

Blog Entries
    Follow Kamen_Fanatic On Twitter Add Kamen_Fanatic on Facebook Add Kamen_Fanatic on MySpace
    Visit Kamen_Fanatic's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Nebula Academy: Search for the Chosen Ones (Start Up)

"So explain to me as to why there was a mob at the front gates willing to die for freedom?" Nuata asked James, lightning arcing along her crossed arms. A sign that she is very unhappy.

"And also why your son had made entire countries bow down to Hoenn?" Lexie added, appearing out of Nuata's shadow, brandishing twin scimitars that were made of non-ferrosive metals and it smelled like there was vegetation juices rubbed on the blades.

Fire Ferrets Forever Mako's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

The Dalton patriarch opened his eyes, having known this moment was coming. The deception of keeping the most important women in his life in the dark was not something he had enjoyed, but something that had needed to be done. "It is the obligation of the finest men to rule." He said in a quiet but confident voice. "This was an obligation that I... I did not rise up to meet." He admitted. "However, my son did not make the mistakes that I did." He sounded proud. "There is no better head of state than my son, no one better than to lead those territories to peace and prosperity." He promised. "That is why those countries freely came under Hoenn's banner. They were not forced to bend the knee."
    Quote Originally Posted by Ariel
    Everyone has had a crush on Hips. :B

Blog Entries
    Follow Kamen_Fanatic On Twitter Add Kamen_Fanatic on Facebook Add Kamen_Fanatic on MySpace

"Uh huh." They chimed, not believing him. "I doubt everything was entirely peaceful. So, what was the obligation?" They asked, still glaring at James.

Blog Entries

"That I was to be..." James shook his head. "I'm everything the powers that be could ever want in a politician." He eventually said. "My father... and some of his powerful friends... they wanted me to run for office." He explained. "I couldn't stomach the thought though." He mused. "Knowing what I'd have to do... the time away from my family." He shook his head. "I wasn't willing to make the sacrifice."

The small giant Flaze's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook
    Follow Flaze on Tumblr Visit Flaze's Youtube Channel

OOC: Hey we said the older characters weren't gonna appear :P

Shinn looked down at DJ for a moment before looking back at the others then at Alanah. "What did we do exactly?" he pointed out with a deadpan. "Last time I remembered taking over Hoenn wasn't part of anything." he pointed out dryly.

Blog Entries

((TOO BAD!! >:D))

"So you pushed it to your first son, and you basically made him do land grabs." Lexie said flatly.

Blog Entries

"I didn't make him do anything." James said bluntly. "After he came back from the future, in which may I remind you that I was dead and my wife was despondent enough to jump our son..." He stopped, knowing this tangent would get them nowhere. "He laid out a plan to prevent said future. It was incredibly ambitious, incredibly cunning. But he was seventeen. There were things he didn't know. Couldn't know." He shrugged. "All I did was give him advice as well as put him in touch with the right people."

DJ put a drink into Shinn's hand. "Now cousin, now is not the time to be modest." He said with a knowing smile. "You played a very clever game, telling everyone including myself you wanted no part of my schemes. And yet you delivered to me the last vital pieces to the puzzle." He walked over to the massive glass window that looked out over the water. "You gave me the defeat of Memento Mori. You gave me the heroism in Heaven... And you gave me the boy." He said about Dirk. "You really did it Shinn." He smiled. "I can't believe you hid it from all of us for so long. I am sorry for ever doubting you cousin."

Blog Entries

"I see. Does this have to do with that alien chick that I saw while I was ignored by DJ?" Lexie asked, jabbing her thumb behind her.

Blog Entries

"So he didn't shoot her..." James looked amused at this. "For all his talk about avoiding my weakness." He smiled. "Same old Dalton in the end."

Blog Entries

"Are you telling me that DJ plotted to kill her?" Lexie asked with barely tamed anger, eyes flaring from her normal lavender to blazing red.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

Shinn didn't know what to say, for one DJ was confusing him completely, he then turned to look at the students before seeing Jared step up. Jared looked over at DJ for a moment. "I'm sorry for interrupting but." he raised his hand and looked around. "Isn't it true that you lied to Dirk?"

"And yeah you bastard I wanna hit you for starters." Ellery interrupted before pointing at Dirk.

Blog Entries

"She was the evil dictator that had me killed." James said plainly.

Dirk just glared at Ellery, eyes glowing red. "Try it and I'll break you in half." He muttered.

"It seems to me I'm not the only one engaging in selective truths and overt deception." DJ said to Shinn. "I wonder what you told your students." DJ appraised Jared for a moment. "The dragonkin." He mused. "Not surprised you came along... although I do wonder if leaving your mate and your children unprotected was the best course of action."

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"I left a group of people that I know wouldn't fail me." Jared nodded his head before looking at Shinn. "And I mean about the fact that Zephyr dying in that future wasn't true." he said simply before looking at Shinn and then at DJ once more.

"Oh wanna go?" Ellery glared at him, though he was stopped by Shinn putting his hand on his shoulder.

Blog Entries

"I see how we're playing this game." DJ mused. "Quite cowardly Shinn. Bringing your students here to fight your battles for you." He shrugged. "The only thing that confuses me is what your angle is in all this. What do you want?" He asked.

Dirk just looked amused now. "Let him at me." He told Shinn. "He's been asking for it."

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"I didn't come here to fight, but I did come prepared just in case." Shinn nodded his head at DJ before looking at Alanah. "I came to get Alanah, since you tell me that things have been solved I don't think it would matter on whether you let me have her or not." he nodded his head. "However both you and I know that what you told Dirk was a lie."

Ellery looked at Dirk for a moment before he pushed Shinn aside, causing him to step back. "What are you..."

"I don't care." Ellery stated simply. "I don't care about what either of you went through or whatever that's all useless to me." he pocketed his hands and turned to Dirk. "The only thing I care about is the fact that even after all that's happened this guy would even do something so stupid on his own without even consulting my sister." he stated as wind began to blow his hair around.