Nebula Academy: Search for the Chosen Ones (Start Up) - Page 527

Page 527 of 544 FirstFirst ... 27427477517525526527528529537 ... LastLast
Results 7,891 to 7,905 of 8151
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Nebula Academy: Search for the Chosen Ones (Start Up)

Fire Ferrets Forever Mako's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Nebula Academy: Search for the Chosen Ones (Start Up)

"Please." DJ just looked amused at the thought. "You wouldn't hurt me. And you sure as hell wouldn't hurt him." He gestured with his hand towards Dirk, who was leaning against the wall watching the scene from under his hood. "I do admit I am feeling a touch of compassion towards the girl, but I fear that is due to a sort of weakness." He thought out loud.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ariel
    Everyone has had a crush on Hips. :B

The Dimension Wizard Flaze's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook
    Follow Flaze on Tumblr Visit Flaze's Youtube Channel

"Are you willing to bet on that?" Carey stated as she pulled her gun out and pointed it at DJ. "I won't kill you but I think we both know that I can definetily leave you in a hospital bed for quite a while."

Blog Entries

"And you and I both know my mother will patch me up just fine." DJ just seemed amused by the thought as he pulled out a small notebook. "Let me run some analytics." He explained. "Perhaps the terminal choice isn't optimal." He explained as he began to write some cryptic notes in his book.

Blog Entries

"So, does anyone know what's going on?" Cooper asked once being teleported to the Academy, he went to see Desiree with Luna.

"No, but Shinn called us up to the office, I think we are going to get the full story" Desiree replied, Cooper nodded his head before turning to face Luna.

"Luna, I need you to stay here with Eve until I come back, I will ask Shinn what the best way to protect you guys is, but for now stay in Desiree's and Ellery's dorm" Cooper told her.

"No, I want to come, you can't drag me to the Academy and not tell me what's going on, we aren't even dating so you can't tell me what to do" Luna replied.

"It's just better you stay here Luna, we got big problems and you can't help. Just stay here, and help yourself with anything" Desiree told her before the two left to the office, Luna sighed before looking at Eve.

"I am starting to think being a mortal sucks" Luna muttered.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Amber, Cooper, Desiree and Kathany were gathered in the office, three of them waiting to hear what's going on, while Amber was confused. "Wait what news report? What's going on?" Amber asked, seeing how she was outside, Amber still had no clue what happened and she assumed Noah and Naomi didn't either.

"Don't you know?" Kathany questioned her.

"No, I was outside with Noah and Noami, whatever's happening I don't know" Amber replied, Kathany decided to let Shinn tell her, and the rest considering he must know all of it.
    My RP Character's Pokemon! Click to feed them! Each of their Signature Pokemon in Order:
    Kathany, Amber, Piper, Kate, Zoey and Lane.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"Well um..." he looked around the room for a moment. "Can everyoene please take a seat." he instructed.

"I liked it better when that book was used to list girl's names." Carey frowned. "What are you doing?"

Blog Entries

DJ cracked a smile. "Who says it's still not my little black book?" He asked with a grin. This was a partial truth. To keep the Dalton image alive and to mask what he was planning, DJ had allowed himself to be firmly planted in the gossip mills as dating various actresses, singers, models and coordinators. Just like people expected from the Dalton heir. "And I'm running a cost benefit analysis on how I should proceed regarding Miss Alanah." He explained honestly. "If you'll just give me a couple moments."

Blog Entries

"Alright, so what's happening?" Amber repeated as she sat down.

"Yeah, I got Luna and Eve up in Desiree's apartment feeling worried, had to bring them just incase there was something massive going wrong" Cooper commented.

"Although the news said this was happening in Hoenn and everything, we are in London, is it really concerning us?" Desiree questioned.
    My RP Character's Pokemon! Click to feed them! Each of their Signature Pokemon in Order:

Blog Entries
    Follow Kamen_Fanatic On Twitter Add Kamen_Fanatic on Facebook Add Kamen_Fanatic on MySpace
    Visit Kamen_Fanatic's Youtube Channel

Suddenly, two scimitars were drawn out and poised underneath DJ's neck by the blunt side. "And just why in the name of the Nine Circles did you make the regions bow down forcibly to Hoenn?" Aunt Lexie asked with a curl of anger, still not happy with the massive land grab.

People of Lilycove were protesting for freedom outside the Dalton Estate. Nuata bailed, grabbing whatever she could in the house and fled to Hawaii in a swarm of bats, in disbelief that her own son pulled this off.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"It does." Shinn nodded his head at Amber before sitting down. "You see. The guy that did this is my cousin as well as Ellery's, Zephyr's and Dante's cousin." he stated simply before putting his head over his hands and staring at the group. "Today he did all of this as well as capturing one of our students Alanah...Alanah, she's not a demon, she's not a mage, she's an Alien."

"Because Aliens were the only thing we were missing right." Ellery pointed out with a deadpanned at how ironic things were. "So what's going on then?"

"Dirk was hired by DJ to capture Alanah for a specific reason." Shinn sighed and leaned against his chair. "9 years ago me and my friends...we were sent to the future there we saw that the future was...well it was like one of those post apocalyptic futures and the leader of the group that ruled the world was Alanah." he explained. "But, the Alanah that's going to this school is completely different to the one I met before, she's completely pure and the reason is because the world is different than the future she ruled because of me and the others making changes."

"However, DJ still believes that Alanah will become a bad person, I don't know whether he'll kill her or something else but I know that we have to get her back."

Blog Entries

"So we will be performing a rescue mission?" Amber asked, trying to get her head around the alien part.

"Glad I left Luna behind, this is already confusing for her" Cooper whispered, demons and mages were one thing, but aliens? Luna would freak even more,.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"Yes basically." Shinn nodded his head. "This is only option of course, I'm not going to make you guys do it."

Jared looked at the rest of the group before raising his hand slowly. "I want to help out, if she really has done nothing wrong then I don't see why we shouldn't help her." he nodded his head before seeing Ellery raise his hand as well.

"I just wanna give Dirk a good punch for dishing us out." he pointed out with a frown.

"I could use an explanation though." Carey frowned.

Blog Entries

DJ smiled when he checked over his notes. "Alanah my dear." He said, putting on the famous Dalton charm. "Why don't we put your skills to use and really make this world the best place it can be." He said with a smile, ignoring Carey's request for the moment. "I could use someone with your talents and I know you care about the people here."

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"Oh no you're not." Carey interrupted, stopping Alanah from speaking as she frowned at DJ. "You're going to use the poor girl now?"

Blog Entries

"I can never make anyone happy, can I?" DJ asked rhetorically. "And she said it herself. She's happy here and she wants to help people. Who am I to say no to that?" He asked, a sweet smile on his face.

Dirk was amazed at how his employer could turn a situation around like he did. Especially when it was clear that none of this was planned.

Blog Entries

"Of course, you need someone who can handle Pokemon pretty easily if they have them in their hands" Amber replied, she wondered if that could be her last dangerous adventure before she left, even if she became the champion, she still wouldn't experience the amount of danger that was seen here.

"I can help in any way possible. and wherever Naomi goes, I want to go" Kathany commented placing a hand in Naomi's hand.

"I want to as well" Desiree spoke up.

"I need to make sure Luna and Eve are safe and will be alright, but I will be there" Cooper added.