Nebula Academy: Search for the Chosen Ones (Start Up) - Page 526

Page 526 of 544 FirstFirst ... 26426476516524525526527528536 ... LastLast
Results 7,876 to 7,890 of 8151
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Nebula Academy: Search for the Chosen Ones (Start Up)

Blog Entries

Default Re: Nebula Academy: Search for the Chosen Ones (Start Up)

"Sure" Desiree said before repeating it to Cooper.

"Oh, give it ten more minutes, if not then Ellery can pick us up, we might be out of here, it started moving for like a minute and then stopped" Cooper responded. "Don't want to make Ellery do an unnecessary trip" Cooper added.

"Coop, I think the fact he wants to do that, might mean this is serious and not just something that will go by" Desiree responded.

"Alright, fine tell him give us a call when he's nearby, right now I can't move the car anywhere, not even to the side" Cooper told her.
    My RP Character's Pokemon! Click to feed them! Each of their Signature Pokemon in Order:
    Kathany, Amber, Piper, Kate, Zoey and Lane.

The Dimension Wizard Flaze's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook
    Follow Flaze on Tumblr Visit Flaze's Youtube Channel

"What hit?" Shinn asked him with a gasp. "Are you freaking kidding...you're such..." he chuckled before leaning against the wall. "You really are a dumbass you know." he pointed out with a laugh. "You act without even knowing anything." he pointed out. "She's different, she's like the purest girl I've ever seen hell she's spends all of her time playing with one of our teacher's babies since the day she came here I've been monitoring her for months now."

Fire Ferrets Forever Mako's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

"A chance I simply cannot take." Dustin laced his voice with just the right tinge of regret. If anything, he was a hell of an actor. "I'm sorry, but I've given my apprentice the order." He told Shinn honestly. "And he's not one to back down due to moral qualms."

"Where is she sir." A black hooded figure appeared behind Shinn. "I have my orders as you know." Dirk said plainly. "And I will do what I must."
    Quote Originally Posted by Ariel
    Everyone has had a crush on Hips. :B

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"Yeah...right." Shinn stated before putting his hands together. "You know you're just a dog." he stated before clapping his hands. As he did this multiple holes appeared before Alistair, Rose, the babies and Alanah before they were pulled into Subspace. "And a dog is nothing but a dog in the end and guess what your precious little Zephyr...she's gonna be mad as hell when she wakes up." he then turned and glared at Dirk. "And guess what...you're just a coward."

Ellery nodded his head to Desiree for a moment before sighing. He vanished and appeared in front of Cooper's and Luna's car. "I think I can take the car." he stated before teleporting back to outside the apartment so that the car could be parked in the park.

Blog Entries

Dirk rolled his eyes. "Cute. You think your little pocket dimensions can stop someone like me." He didn't even respond to Shinn's taunts about Zephyr or his cowardice. Such words were below him. "I feel no need to explain my reasons because you know them already." Dirk said quietly. "You know better than I do what happens if she lives." He pointed out, having been filled in by DJ. "Now we can make this easy or we can make this difficult." He mused. "The girl is nothing to you... your other students however..." He glanced at his fingernails, seeming almost bored by the concept. "You care about your students. If you want them to live through the day I would suggest you hand the girl over."

Blog Entries
    Follow Kamen_Fanatic On Twitter Add Kamen_Fanatic on Facebook Add Kamen_Fanatic on MySpace
    Visit Kamen_Fanatic's Youtube Channel

"I guess so. But just why the hell is he doing this?!" Zephyr yelled, not noticing Dirk leaving when the report came.

A crowd of people was walking to the Dalton home, carrying signs of protest.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

Shinn snickered at Dirk for a moment as fire surrounded his hand. "My other students, you mean the ones strong enough to kick your ass if they team up?" he pointed out while smiling. "I trust them and the teachers I've recruited and the experience they have gathered." he pointed out before moving his hand back. "Besides she's different from what DJ told you, that bastard was blinded by his own fear just like you are."

"I don't know." Ellery nodded his head for a moment before pocketing his hands. "Zephyr....where's Dirk." he stated. He felt the wind strenghten as it started to blow his hair around slightly. "Winds of Destruction..." he muttered as he remembered Judal's words. "Zeph...where's Dirk?"

Cared appeared inside of DJ's state in Lilicove. She walked through the guards likes he was going out on a stroll before walking into the room. She quickly pulled out a gun and shot at the bottle that DJ had, causing the bottle to break instantly. "Hello." she pointed out bitterly.

Jared looked at Alice and the babies for a moment before smiling. "I'm going out for a moment okay, I'll be back soon." he said before he ran out.

Blog Entries

"You and I both know they are nothing compared to me." Dirk said with a sly smile. "There is nothing you can do to stop me except hand over the girl." He shrugged. "You know this, I know this. So don't risk anyone else getting hurt."

DJ looked forlornly at the spilled scotch for a long moment before looking up at Carey. "You know, that's really top notch stuff you just wasted." He sighed as he stood up and looked out the window. He'd have Dirk clear out the protesters after he took care of Alanah. "You know why I've done what I've done." He said without turning around to look at her. "And everyone in the family knows what I've been plotting for the past nine years." He mused. "I've done what no one else had the guts to do. And yet they chastise me for it."

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"You're killing one person for something that's not gonna happen at all." Carey pointed out while looking at DJ with a frown on her face. "You're just scared of your own traumas to face the truth itself what you live through is just an excuse." she stated simply before putting her gun back and beginning to walk towards DJ. "Listen, I'm not going to fight you, because I've known you since you were in diapers, hell I helped changing you once and that was not pretty trust me."

Shinn looked at Dirk for a moment before stepping back and staring at him for a moment. "That girl...I can't let you kill her because she too is a student." Shinn nodded his head before looking up at Dirk. "What I saw in that future showed me one thing, I can't let anyone innocent die and she at the moment is more innocent than any of us." he pointed out as his fists became surrounded by flames. "So if you fight me or my students that won't matter cause I know that they too will fight, cause unlike you and DJ we really do know what we need to do to create a better world."

Blog Entries

DJ actually smiled at the last bit. "There's no fear. No trauma." He eventually said. "I'm simply doing what has to be done in order to ensure the continuation of the family line."

"There's nothing you can say that would get me to change my mind." Dirk said without hesitation. "I have been told what happens to the love of my life if Alanah is allowed to live." He said. "I cannot take the risk of showing mercy now." He sighed. "You won't kill me because like it or not I'm a member of your family." Dirk told Shinn. "On the same note, I won't kill you." He smiled. "But if the faculty and the other students who aren't related attempt to stop me... and you seem to think they will... they will die." Dirk said this as factually as one would say the weather or the specials on a dinner menu. "They will die and their deaths will be on your head."

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"You're a creepy dude honestly." Carey pointed out with a deadpanned at DJ before facepalming. "And a hardhead."s he stated before glaring at him. "Do you have any confirmation that it will happen, have you considered all the factors that caused what you saw to happen if you have then you should know that none of the things that happened at that time have happened now." she stated before glaring at him. "Your cause is pointless and selfish and you're just showing yourself to be an evil person."

Shinn blinked twice. "What happens to Zephyr?" Shinn raised an eyebrow for a minute while looking at Dirk. "You mean that she goes on to lead the earth's forces and practically becomes one of the strongest people on the planet." he deadpanned bit at Dirk before putting his hand to his face. "DJ...you've fallen so low it's disgusting." he shook his head while moving his hand back down. "If it wasn't for the Zephyr in the future then none of us would be here right now, so your precious boss lied to you."

Blog Entries

"I have allowed myself to turn in order to protect those closest to me." DJ spoke in a quieter tone now. "I accept my own necessary evil because I know I have done what I had to in order to save the people that matter most." He sighed. "Someday you will all understand what I have done for you. I just wished that day was today."

Dirk rolled his eyes. He didn't believe Shinn for a number of reasons, the most obvious one being that this was a desperate ploy to get him to change sides. "I smell the fear in your words sir." Dirk used 'sir' in a clearly patronizing manner. "Do you really think I'd believe you and turn around and switch sides?" Dirk asked rhetorically. "I'm getting impatient sir. Either give me the girl or I walk out the door." Dirk's eyes began to glow red with these words. "If I walk out that door, your academy will fall."

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"Dirk I'm not lying." Shinn pointed out before sighing in frustration at how bothersome Dirk was being. "You're just the one that wants to believe that Zephyr's a damsel in distress that can't do anything for herself but I'm being serious." he nodded his head at him before pocketing his hands. "Also..." he stepped closer to Dirk. "Are you too afraid to fight me then?"

"Actually." Suddenly Shinn looked down at the floor, seeing the hole to Subspace open up and for Alanah to crawl out along with Claudia. "Stay with your mommy little one." she nodded before handing Claudia back to Rose.

"Well...technically I got the trick from her so that doesn't surprise me." Shinn nodded his head. He stood in front of Alanah.

"Please sir can you let me speak?" she asked for a moment before looking at Dirk. "Your name's Dirk right, the principal's told me about you and all that's going on." she then looked over at Shinn. "I think we'll only be able to say what's going on if we meet this man DJ in person said."

Shinn looekd over at Dirk while frowning. "Dirk...can we have an agreement on this?" he stated simply.

Carey looked at DJ for a moment before grabbing him by the shoulders and pinning him against the wall. "Listen to me, you're just a brat and an idiot, why because you're too blind to see what's really going on her." she frowned.

Blog Entries

Dirk nodded. "Very well." He took Alanah's hand and shadowstepped away. The duo reappeared in DJ's office only to see him dealing with Carey.

"Excuse me Auntie." DJ released himself from Carey's grip and walked over to Dirk and Alanah. "Thank you Dirk." DJ said with a smile.

Dirk nodded and threw his black hood back up over his hair and eyes as he turned away. He knew what DJ was going to do and he didn't want to watch. Even with everything he had said, he wasn't one to kill an innocent. He had been bluffing and it had been successful.

"Since I'm a gentleman, I owe you an explanation Alanah." DJ said quietly. "You see..." DJ then proceeded to tell Alanah exactly what she would have become and why he needed to prevent it.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"Mr. DJ...I already knew." Shinn stated politely with a bow after DJ had been done explaining. Alanah looked at DJ for a moment before turning to Carey and bowing.

"I already knew about what happened with my other self." she nodded her head simply while looking down at the floor. "Our race has a special link that allows us to connect with our past selfs and the world from the past, hence how my future self was also able to get you guys back to this timeline." she pointed out before putting her hands together. "During that link my future self told me and the rest in our planet that we had to give the earth a chance, she had seen a lot but she knew that if the people whose death changed everything were now alive that things could still take a turn for the better."

"We've been looking at the earth diligently especially for the last year and...I was happy cause things really had changed." Alanah smiled. "With that in mind the whole thing about coming here was cast off, the only reason I came here is because I've always wanted to come to earth and see what it was like from up close, the creatures known as Pokemon, the people, needless to say I've enjoyed being with lady Rose and master Alistair as well as their kids alone."

Alanah then turned back to DJ. "I'm sorry for anything that must've happened back then, and I'll understand it if you hate me for it, it was all my fault after all." she pointed out simply.

Carey walked to DJ and put her hand on his shoulder before adding pressure, she knowing what he was planning to do. "If you do it I swear I'll turn this into a bloodbath."

Shinn meanwhile had called up the usual group of students as well as Naomi, Noah, Amber and Kathany over to his office so that he could talk to them. "So is this about the news report?" Ellery asked as he walked in with Jared.

"Yeah." Shinn nodded his head, he had also called Cooper up as well as Mea and Caroline. "I need your help once more guys."