Nebula Academy: Search for the Chosen Ones (Start Up) - Page 525
Page 525 of 544 FirstFirst ... 25425475515523524525526527535 ... LastLast
Results 7,861 to 7,875 of 8151

Thread: Nebula Academy: Search for the Chosen Ones (Start Up)

Stray Dog Flaze's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook
    Follow Flaze on Tumblr Visit Flaze's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Nebula Academy: Search for the Chosen Ones (Start Up)

"Did you just hear that?' Maisy asked, a look of shock appearing on her face at the quick news report.

"I did." Shinn pointed out before opening his eyes wide. He jumped up and ran out of the room. "I'll explain later!" he yelled.

"What was that?" Jared wondered as he saw the news report start and end just as quickly. "I wonder what's going on."

Alanah stared at the TV as well, she confused about what was going on as she turned to see an equally confused Alistair. "I wonder what's wrong?" she said while hugging Claudia.

Blog Entries

"Yep, I am not sure what I am going to do for the break though, with my parents gone I won't be going back there. And the baby won't let me do much" Desiree commented, she turned to see the TV turning on and looked confused. "Exactly what does that mean?" Desiree questioned.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Amber had walked out towards the field to watch Noah and Naomi, she hadn't gotten around to telling Noah about her plan in the next year, she might even leave during the mid-terms, depending if they can find a battle teacher so she had to let him know, she was sure he would be supportive but she was still a bit nervous, she had no idea what it might mean for the both of them. She watched them sparring as her Blaziken stood next to her.

"So, I guess this could be the last few months Blaze, afterall I do want to start the journey soon, each year I am getting older, and staying just seems like wasting time, I will be back one day, just... I need to become the Champion, I am almost there, I know I can be" Amber explained to him softly, Blaziken seem to nod her head as the two waited for the two sparring teachers to finished.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"What's that about?" Luna asked, in her apartment with Eve and Cooper, since classes were pretty much over, he was able to come more to look after her, but the TV had turned on.

"I am not sure, but get Eve and let's head to the Academy, just to be on the safe side" Cooper suggested having a bad vibe, where there was trouble, it would eventually lead to the Academy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Must be bad, but how bad?" Kathany whispered, just getting up and having a late start until she saw the TV on, the report made her nervous so she quickly left and headed off to find Naomi, to ask if she knew what might be happening.
    My RP Character's Pokemon! Click to feed them! Each of their Signature Pokemon in Order:
    Kathany, Amber, Piper, Kate, Zoey and Lane.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"It means that things aren't gonna end peacefully." Ellery sighed in frustration as he leaned against the couch before looking at Desiree. "Whatever happens, stay safe."he nodded his head. "Anyways that guy they just mentioned is my cousin."

"You okay Amber?" Noah asked, noticing that she seemed a bit bothered.

Blog Entries

Desiree looked a little surprised. "Well.. Now I am nervous, has anything ever happened to this Academy before? I mean besides when you got stabbed and kidnapped into heaven" Desiree questioned.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Amber smiled at Noah a little bit, pursuing her lips for a moment. "Actually... I wanted to talk to you about something. In maybe a year, less or more I am planning to leave my job.. In hopes of winning a Pokemon League, fighting a champion so I can be a Pokemon Champion" Amber explained to him, deciding to let it all out rather then dance around the topic.

"Obviously I wouldn't ask you to leave your job, I was just wondering what might become of us, because it's going to be lots of travelling and training, I think I can become the champion" Amber added.
    My RP Character's Pokemon! Click to feed them! Each of their Signature Pokemon in Order:

Guardian of the Galaxy Peter Quill's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

Dirk quickly grabbed a tactical go bag from the kitchen before looking around their apartment for a moment. He knew what he had to do, and time was of the essence. With that thought in mind, he vanished,
    Quote Originally Posted by Ariel
    Everyone has had a crush on Hips. :B

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"Well there was that time with Memento Mori." Ellery scratched his chin for a moment. "But I can't really recall." he pointed out before taking out his phone and calling Zephyr.

"That's fine." Noah ndoded his head. "You should chase your dreams after all." he smiled warmly at her.

Blog Entries
    Follow Kamen_Fanatic On Twitter Add Kamen_Fanatic on Facebook Add Kamen_Fanatic on MySpace
    Visit Kamen_Fanatic's Youtube Channel

The Assassins of the world were stunned, as were the Grandmaster. A certain heart-broken vampriss' tears ran down her face as she listened to the report, feeling her despair weight her down like a ton of bricks.

Zeke dropped a dish that held food on it as he watched the news report. Betrayal and despair welled up in his heart.

Dante saw the report on the TV and his face contorted into rage, as did Zephyr. "How could you!" The mutt yelled, and got up to weaponize.

Zephyr answered. "I saw." She said with a curl of anger. Ice was growing out of her body like a tree.

Blog Entries

"Okay, so what should we do? Besides stay safe?" Desiree asked, she was unsure if it was the hormones making her act more nervous and scared or not, but it had to be something important.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Thanks" Amber replied smiling back before kissing him passionately. "What will you do though? Follow me or stay and teach? I think either way we can attempt an long distance relationship, could work out" Amber suggested,, still having no clue something was going on out there.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Damn it, what's with the traffic?" Luna asked as the trio sat in a long traffic jam, in the middle of London. Luna was in the passenger seat while Eve was in the back, Cooper was the one driving.

"I am not sure, either it's peak hour or eveyone's freaking out about the news report" Cooper replied trying to look for a fast lane, but both ways were jammed, it was close to peak hour, so he wasn't sure what it was.

"How serious do you think this is?" Luna asked after a moment, she looked behind her to see Eve was sleeping.

"It was an breaking news, that turned TVs on Luna, I think it's quite serious. They aren't turning it on to talk about the nice weather" Cooper responded sounding a bit aggravated by the traffic. "Look, things can get serious when it comes to the Academy, and I got a bad feeling about this, maybe I should drop you and Eve somewhere safe?" Cooper suggested, Luna shook her head.

"There's nowhere to go Coop, if I go home, my dad will never let me come back, and my apartment according to you isn't safe, so it's the Academy" Luna told him sternly.

"Fine, soon as we get there I am going to look for some far off and safe area and get you guys there" Cooper replied, Luna decided not to argue knowing he just wanted to protect them, even if she wasn't dating him, however it didn't look like they were getting out of the traffic jam anytime soon.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"I can understand why you would be pissed but shouldn't we ask what's going on first?" Ellery asked with a raised eyebrow, knowing that his sister was quite a hothead for someone that could control ice. "Let me remind you that is reasons like these that our families are screwed up." he then turned to Desiree. "Eat a healthy diet and pray." he shrugged before standing up. "I'm gonna go to Jared's and Alice's real quick okay."

"Well I can switch between both." Noah nodded his head. "I do go out a lot to begin with."

Shinn called DJ to his phone while stapping his foot and clicking his finger. "Answer you dickhole." he groaned in annoyance.

Blog Entries

DJ looked at his phone and smiled. The young world leader in question was sitting at his desk, sleeves rolled up and a celebratory scotch in his hand. He answered the phone. "Shinn!" DJ shouted excitedly. "You must come to my estate to celebrate our victory!"

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"First of all you're a dickhole." Shinn stated as soon as he answered. "Second of all you know that this is gonna cause a feud and this time it's not just gonna be me trying to kick your ass like it was 9 years ago." he stated before sighing to himself and pocketing his hands. "Is this about Alanah?"

Blog Entries

DJ frowned. "Don't be like that." He sounded just a bit annoyed now. "Don't you understand?" He asked Shinn. "I've saved the family. I've saved the planet." DJ was beaming. "I did it. I actually did it."

Blog Entries

"Um.. Alright" Desiree replied with an eyebrow slightly raised. "Well, let me know what's happening" Desiree replied before hearing her phone ring. "See you when you get back" Desiree added before answering it, to hear Cooper's on the other end.

"Hey Des, Luna and I are stuck in traffic in London, do you know what's going on? With the TV report?" Cooper asked, Desiree gave Ellery a smile before walking way to talk a little privately, so he didn't see her worry when she spoke to Coop.

"I don't know, Ellery seems worried and Zep.. Well by the sounds of it is angry. So something must be going down but I don't know what it is" Desiree explained to him. "You know what, maybe it's nothing, if you and Luna can't get back just go to her apartment, I mean all this stuff is all the way in like Hoenn, how bad it can be?" Desiree questioned.

"Perhaps, but I would still feel better if Luna and Eve are at the Academy, if anything happens then they can be protected by loads of people with abilities, so it's better there. Besides I think it's good if Luna and Eve stayed for the reminder time at the Academy until the break" Cooper explained to her.

"Alright, well good luck getting back, I think it's nothing, but you never know" Desiree replied sounding worried still, the fact both Ellery and Zep seemed to know more then she did wasn't very settling.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hey, that's a good idea, so I can. I mean if I catch a psychic type, they can teleport me to you. And I think I know where to find a certain Gardevoir" Amber replied to Noah. "And there's the breaks in between, I think this could work very well, and since I am already strong, it shouldn't take me more then a year, maybe less to become the Pokemon Champion" Amber added.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"What did you do?" Shinn asked with a raised eyebrow. "Take over regions for....nothing really." he pointed out while shrugging. "You're just setting yourself up as the next big bad man and that's not a good position." he warned.

Ellery looked at Desiree for a moment. "Tell Cooper that I'll go get them and to leave the car somewhere safe." he stated before getting up.

Blog Entries

"No I put myself in the position to defend the family in the event the hit on Alanah fails." DJ corrected him. "Not that it will."