Nebula Academy: Search for the Chosen Ones (Start Up) - Page 524

Page 524 of 544 FirstFirst ... 24424474514522523524525526534 ... LastLast
Results 7,846 to 7,860 of 8151
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Nebula Academy: Search for the Chosen Ones (Start Up)

The Dimension Wizard Flaze's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook
    Follow Flaze on Tumblr Visit Flaze's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Nebula Academy: Search for the Chosen Ones (Start Up)

"Cooper don't lie that is not nice." Naomi shook her head while wagging her finger at her. "I'm your teacher after all." she nodded her head before turning to look over at Luna and then at Eve. "I am..." she was going to speak before yawning. "....sleepy."

"I like the second one, Falarae sounds kind of cool." Ellery laughed for a moment before grabbing Desiree's hand and smiling. "I'm sure she'll like that name herself." he smiled before turning back to the kitchen. "You know, I decided that I wanna become a great chef." he stated before raising his spatula.

Jared beamed happily as he looked at the sleeping faces of Alice, Marina and Charlie. He yawned himself before resting against the wall. "I'm going to protect all of you...with all I've got...." he trailed off as he began to fall into a slumber.

Blog Entries

Luna looked confused now. "What? You lied to me? Why?" Luna asked looking at Cooper and then at Naomi. "Does she always get sleepy?" Luna added. "So, if she's not a Mage what is it? Demon? Vampire? Werewolf? Witch? Some sort of Unholy God?" Luna asked feeling a little nervous, which didn't calm Eve at all who cried still.

"It's a long story, I will fill in later" Cooper replied still not sure what to say.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Yeah, Falarae, kinda sounds enchanting for some reason, like a name for some Elven mage or something" Desiree said agreeing to the name. "Well, I will support you, I think you can be a good chef" Desiree replied.
    My RP Character's Pokemon! Click to feed them! Each of their Signature Pokemon in Order:
    Kathany, Amber, Piper, Kate, Zoey and Lane.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"I'm a werewolf." Naomi pointed out simply, managing to overcome her sleepiness long enough to speak to Luna once more. "Sorry, I'm kind of lazy so I get really sleepy a lot." she giggled.

"Please this is me we're talking about." Ellery smiled with confidence before pointing at himself. "I'm already a good chef."

Blog Entries

"W-Werewolf... Oh" Luna said going quiet for a moment, during this Kathany and Amber remained silent, glancing at each other on this. "Well, that's alright I guess, Werewolves only transform on full moons, so yeah.. Maybe that's why Eve is unsettled, she isn't sure" Luna replied.

"Interesting" Kathany said before giggling a little, Naomi had lectured Cooper for lying and just did it herself.

"Yes, so I was showing Luna around, and these three are my teachers of course. Amber teaches Battling and is quite a legend in battling, while Kathany does Caring for Pokemon. Naomi teaches..." Cooper trailed off for a moment thinking. "Um... I forget" Cooper said blushing.
    My RP Character's Pokemon! Click to feed them! Each of their Signature Pokemon in Order:

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"Teamwork!" Naomi exclaimed happily. She then turned to Kathany and whispered. "Actually I didn't lie, Demon Lord is only a title I really am a werewolf." she explained.

Blog Entries

"Oh yes, I knew that, it was at the tip of the tongue" Cooper replied clicking his finger, Luna noticed he had only complimented Amber on how good she was, neither Kathany or Naomi got that praise.

"Oh.. I knew that" Kathany whispered back to Naomi before giggling.

"I wouldn't say a legend, I am not a Pokemon Champion.... Yet" Amber replied with a secretive smile.

"So these teachers might be the same ones teaching Eve thirteen years in the future" Cooper remarked.

"I am not sure about that.. I can't see the rest of my life being in this school. I am not even sure if I will be here in a year or not" Amber replied which made Kathany stare at her.

"What? Why?" Kathany asked looking a bit shocked, it was the first time she was hearing this, Amber shrugged.

"I love teaching, and it's great... But personally, I want to go beyond the title Elite, I am not even in the Elite four, let alone the Champion. But I want to, and I can't do that here. I am not sure when I will do it, but I do know if she's still in the championship. I am going to battle Cynthia, and win. I will compete in the next World Cup, and become the World Champion. And it will be in the next few years" Amber explained to them.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"Well I think I'll keep teaching here." Naomi nodded her head and put her hands on her waist. "I have a lot of fun here."

Blog Entries

"Yeah, why would you want to leave? Isn't this your home as well?" Kathany questioned. "I mean I feel like this is my home, I couldn't leave if I wanted to" Kathany added.

"It is my home, and it will always have memories, but I need more, and I know my Pokemon want to do as well. Who knows, I might return when I finished my journey on becoming a Pokemon Champion" Amber replied.

"Okay, so what about Noah? What if he works here still and you leave halfway across the world to compete in a Pokemon League. Long distance relationships can fail, and often do" Kathany stated, Amber was quiet for a moment.

"It's still a little while away, so who knows what the future is going to hold, but I am planning to talk to Noah about it soon" Amber told her.

"We will miss you though, who's going to take over as the Battling teacher? Someone who has a Hydreigon who can take a beating of like twenty Pokemon and still be standing?" Cooper questioned, Amber just smiled.

"Hey, you are probably going to graduate soon, most of the new students I am sure won't even know me" Amber replied.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I know, that's what I mean, I will support you" Desiree replied chuckling. "And hey, the kid will aleast have one parent who can cook them something" Desiree added. "Since we don't know it's a girl.. What's a good name for a boy?" Desiree questioned now, even if she wanted a girl, she knew there was a chance for a boy.

Blog Entries
    Follow Kamen_Fanatic On Twitter Add Kamen_Fanatic on Facebook Add Kamen_Fanatic on MySpace
    Visit Kamen_Fanatic's Youtube Channel

"Work getting cryptic again?" Zephyr asked, looking at Dirk's annoyed look.

Fire Ferrets Forever Mako's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

"Just the opposite actually." Dirk said softly. "I'm just glad it's almost over and I can ride off into the sunset with you and Mel." Dirk said wistfully. "One last job."
    Quote Originally Posted by Ariel
    Everyone has had a crush on Hips. :B

Blog Entries
    Follow Kamen_Fanatic On Twitter Add Kamen_Fanatic on Facebook Add Kamen_Fanatic on MySpace

"Good." Zephyr said with a beaming smile, glad that she doesn't have to worry about him when he goes out.

"So why the annoyed face?" The she-devil asked, inquisitive.

Blog Entries

"Because this last job isn't an easy one." Dirk remarked. "It's not dangerous. It's just... going to be hard." He said softly.

Blog Entries

"Ah." Zephyr said, then put a towel on her shoulder and softly coaxed Melody to detach from her bosom, then began patting her back to belch.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

A few days later.

There was only a week left before the end of the year and everyone was all ready to start packing. Ellery had managed to pass his classes and was now just enjoying the time he had left in the year by being with Desiree. "One more week." he smiled.

Alistair smiled happily as he put his suitcase down and sat down on the couch of his and Rose's apartment. "Well, the rest of the week is basically just lazing around so we're done." he stated before seeing Alanah playing with the babies again. "You staying for lunch?"

"Yes thank you." Alanah smiled before lifting Claudia up and beaming up at her. "I hope I'm not being a bother for you though."

"No it's okay." Alistair nodded his head. "It's nice to have someone that the kids enjoy being around with so much."

Jared had gone into full gear with taking care of the kids. Since the day they were born he was sure that Alice as well as the twins had everything they needed, so much that he had even dragged Shiro and Kuroki along with him. "I've never had to do this." Shiro stated as he did the laundry.

"Well get used to it." Jared instructed while giving him a bossy expression.

Noah and Naomi had finished up all their work and the two were now sparring with each other outside on the field, though it was clear that Naomi was going easy on her brother.

"So...how about September, I think september's good." Maisy smiled at Shinn. The two were sitting in his office looking at wedding catalogs, though they were also trying to pick the date.

"I prefer October, it's got halloween so we can do a ha..."

"No Halloween themes!" Maisy exclaimed before wagging her finger playfully. "I think I deserve to get what I want this time." she stuck her tongue at him. "I already gave youw hat you want." she stated before giving him a sly grin.

"Yes you did." Shinn conceded before turning back to the magazine.

Blog Entries

OOC: Time for bricks to be shat.

IC:

Every television in the academy turned on at once. 'This is a special report.' A young news anchor said as she looked at the teleprompter in shock. "Kanto, Johto, Sinnoh and Unova have handed over control of their government, territory and military to Hoenn, citing the need for safety in these dark times." The woman was clearly stunned. "Effective today, Hoenn and the other territories are now under the leadership of their new Prime Minister, Dustin Dalton." With this, the televisions shut off.

Dirk looked at the television with a stunned look for a moment before nodding. It was time to move.