Nebula Academy: Search for the Chosen Ones (Start Up) - Page 515

Page 515 of 544 FirstFirst ... 15415465505513514515516517525 ... LastLast
Results 7,711 to 7,725 of 8151
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Nebula Academy: Search for the Chosen Ones (Start Up)

Fire Ferrets Forever Mako's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Nebula Academy: Search for the Chosen Ones (Start Up)

Dirk quickly dug into his bag and came out with a needle. "Morphine." He explained before flipping it over in his hand and administering the shot into her arm.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ariel
    Everyone has had a crush on Hips. :B

The Dimension Wizard Flaze's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook
    Follow Flaze on Tumblr Visit Flaze's Youtube Channel

"Good call, we don't want her freezing the baby or the doctor due to pain." Ellery gave Dirk a thumbs up.

"All right let's go." Carey nodded her head before making her whole family vanish into the shadows, only for them to reappear inside the hospital.

Blog Entries

"I did my homework." Dirk said with a hint of a smile. This was an understatement. His paranoia had been useful in this case.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"Hello all." Carey waved at the two of them as they appeared.

Blog Entries

"And finally the cafeteria" Cooper was saying as he and Desiree showed Luna around the place, she hadn't gotten a good look at it as she was settling back in London again, but now had a chance to.

"Good, I am starving!" Luna declared before running over to the food area and grabbing big chunks of it.

"Wow, she's really fitting in already, despite she's not enrolled" Desiree commented with a small smile, she was glad to have her friendship back, but she wondered how long before Luna flipped out again, it was still so much to take.

"I know, my concern is she's forcing herself to take it all in, just for the baby and me able to see it. If she does that, she might end up freaking out, so far she's only met Ellery, Jared and Caroline. She hasn't met the likes of Dante or Zephyr or even Shinn" Cooper explained, she also had seen Kathany and Amber before, but those two were tame compared to everyone else.

"Don't forget Naomi and Noah, she didn't know who either of the two really were when we saw them, but she will freak if she knows what Naomi is, Demon Lord Sloth is not going to make her feel okay" Desiree pointed out. "Thank god she came after my parents were sent away'" she added as Luna walked back to them.

"Let's eat!" Luna exclaimed getting a small chuckle from them.
    My RP Character's Pokemon! Click to feed them! Each of their Signature Pokemon in Order:
    Kathany, Amber, Piper, Kate, Zoey and Lane.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

Noah was with Amber in his own apartment, deciding that he had to cook for them for once. "So, I'm making something good for you." he smiled as he turned to look over at her.

Ellery had left a message on Desiree's phone, telling her that Zephyr was giving birth and that he had gone to the hospital and for her to call him.

Blog Entries

"So, what did you guys want to do today?" Luna asked, Desiree and Cooper exchanged glances for a moment.

"We don't know, but question, when do you go back to school?" Desiree asked, Luna looked away for a moment. Desiree had heard her phone but didn't answer it just yet.

"I dropped out, being pregnant is hard enough without..." Luna stopped for a moment looking distracted.

"Luna, are you okay?" Cooper asked her, Luna shook her head.

"I am pretty certain my water just broke" Luna announced making them look shocked.

"Oh my god, we need to get you to a hospital! Come on, we will need to get a teacher or someone!" Desiree exclaimed as the two ran to her side, Luna couldn't believe she was actually having the baby right now.

"Hang on, let me call one of the teachers, we need a car right now... Or a Hydreigon" Cooper said pulling his phone out, he had thought for a moment on the pause before calling.

"What?" Luna asked as she started groaning. "Don't worry, just focus on your breathing" Desiree told her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Ooh, I am so excited to see what it is" Amber said with glee. "So, whatcha cooking?" Amber asked before her phone rung. "Hang on, hold onto that thought" Amber added before answering.

"Hello?" Amber asked before she heard it was Cooper, telling her Luna was having her baby. "What? Right now? Alright Noah and I will be there soon, keep her breathing steady, get some towels and make her feel comfortable.. We may use Pidgeot and Hydreigon, quicker then a car" Amber explained before hanging up and turning to Noah.

"That dinner is gonna have to wait honey, Luna's having her baby right now and the students need our help to get them to the hospital" Amber explained to him.
    My RP Character's Pokemon! Click to feed them! Each of their Signature Pokemon in Order:

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"We can take you to a hospital real quick." came the voice of Shinn from behind Cooper and the girls, he was standing alongside Maisy, who was carrying a bag with diapers strapped to her back. "We were going to one ourselves, Zephyr's having her kid."

Blog Entries

"She is? Wow I am surprised Ellery didn't tell me" Desiree commented before she took out her phone and saw the message. "Oh he did, well let's get Luna there quickly!" Desiree stated.

"I can't believe I am going to be a father" Cooper said softly as he waited for them to go, to see his baby soon.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"I can't believe you're happy about that." Shinn pointed out before getting pinched by Maisy. "One step at a time honey." Shinn laughed.

"Just don't take nine years, now get going." Maisy nodded her head before Shinn made her and the rest of the group vanish and reappear in the hospital.

Blog Entries
    Follow Kamen_Fanatic On Twitter Add Kamen_Fanatic on Facebook Add Kamen_Fanatic on MySpace
    Visit Kamen_Fanatic's Youtube Channel

"Hey, Mom. Sorry about becoming a grandmother this early." Zephyr said, panting a bit as she felt the morphine kick in.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"Yeah...shut up." Carey nodded her head while patting Zephyr's shoulder. "I'm...apology accepted." she stated simply. "Also I should be here with you and Dirk, I gave birth to eight at the same time after all."

Ellery suddenly saw Shinn appear behind him along with Shinn and Maisy as well as Cooper, Desiree and Luna. "You guys?"

"Long story short, Luna's giving birth too." Shinn nodded his head.

Blog Entries

"Yeah, I saw the text, Zep is having her child too? Wow" Desiree said sounding surprised before hugging Ellery.

"Can we please get to the delivery room! This baby is coming!" Luna cried out, feeling the baby coming.

"Right, doctor we need your help!" Cooper called out, a woman came running over to them.

"I am Dr. Arizona Robbins, what can..." the woman named Arizona stopped for a moment staring at Cooper. "Sorry, I thought you looked familiar" Arizona said before shaking her head.

"Yeah.. Same" Cooper said staring at her for a moment.

"Excuse me! Having a baby here, when you are done with the love connection, I would like it out right now!" Luna exclaimed.

"Right, are you the father?" Arizona asked, Cooper nodded his head. "Alright, only the father can be in the delivery room, come on" Arizona told them before putting Luna into a wheelchair and wheeling her into the delivery room, Cooper went with them.

"Good luck!" Desiree called out before turning back to Ellery. "How's Zep?" Desiree asked.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Arizona got Luna a bed as Cooper sat by her side, holding Luna's side. "It's alright Luna, I am here, no matter what happens I will be the father, that mine never was" Cooper promised her, Luna smiled at him weakly.

"Time to push Luna, the baby's coming" Arizona told her, Luna nodded her head before she started pushing.

Blog Entries

"Eight?!?" Dirk almost fainted at the thought. "How did the... Whoah..."

"That was pretty much my reaction as well." A familiar face said from the doorway. The blond haired blue eyed heartthrob that had a very love / hate relationship with his cousin Carey when they were at school said with a smile. "We just heard." He explained.

Blog Entries
    Follow Kamen_Fanatic On Twitter Add Kamen_Fanatic on Facebook Add Kamen_Fanatic on MySpace
    Visit Kamen_Fanatic's Youtube Channel

"I see. Now can we kindly go? Melody wants out." Zephyr said, clutching onto Dirk's arm like a vise.

Zephyr then turned when she heard the voice of one of her uncles. "Uncle?" She asked with a strained smile.