Nebula Academy: Search for the Chosen Ones (Start Up) - Page 506
Page 506 of 544 FirstFirst ... 6406456496504505506507508516 ... LastLast
Results 7,576 to 7,590 of 8151

Thread: Nebula Academy: Search for the Chosen Ones (Start Up)

Blog Entries

Default Re: Nebula Academy: Search for the Chosen Ones (Start Up)

Cooper studied her for a moment, wondering if he should forgive her, he was the one who went all lovely dovey over a girl that he met once and slept with, while he had been the same with Luna, it was a big difference. "I.. I forgive you" Cooper finally said, he decided to give Mea a second chance, he didn't know what could happen, but sometimes people do deserve forgiveness.

At that moment Desiree and Luna came towards them, Luna had asked Desiree to take her to Cooper, and they went looking for him before stumbling onto the group. "Coop?" Luna asked from behind Cooper, he looked confused and turned to see Luna standing there.

"Luna?" Cooper asked sounding shocked, he wasn't expecting both of the girls he had slept with to return, much less the two he felt betrayed by, his eyes fell on Luna's belly, which was almost the same size as Desiree's, only Luna was a little more along then she was. "Are you pregnant... with my baby?" Cooper asked almost afraid of the answer, Luna nodded her head as he was speechless.

"I am pregnant, and it's yours" Luna stated out loud.
    My RP Character's Pokemon! Click to feed them! Each of their Signature Pokemon in Order:
    Kathany, Amber, Piper, Kate, Zoey and Lane.

Lost Time Memory Flaze's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook
    Follow Flaze on Tumblr Visit Flaze's Youtube Channel

Jared was a little taken aback when he heard what Luna had said. "There' a high level of teen pregnancy this year." he stated before looking at Alice. "Kuroki get the tea ready, we have guests." he pointed out.

Blog Entries
    Follow Kamen_Fanatic On Twitter Add Kamen_Fanatic on Facebook Add Kamen_Fanatic on MySpace
    Visit Kamen_Fanatic's Youtube Channel

"It's okay, I know." Zephyr said, pulling him into a kiss. Dante rolled his eyes in an goodhearted nature. He was only with Zephyr because Dirk was busy and Zephyr needed someone to help her get out of her spot when she sits down.

"Roger!" The nekomata yelled, and began setting up the tea.

Blog Entries

"What are you doing here?" Cooper asked still stunned, completely forgetting about Mea now, who was no longer the biggest shock today, Luna glanced at Desiree and then Cooper.

"I found out I was pregnant after I left the hospital that day." Luna paused for a moment looking at Desiree "I am glad Ellery is okay, and here for you and your baby" Luna added. "I thought about what happened, and I know the way I left was judgmental and fear, and after all that thinking, I decided I needed to come back, I can't raise this child on my own, without either the father of the child or my best friend, and I just hope the pair of you can forgive me" Luna replied in a soft voice, tears in her eyes,

"I can" Desiree said softly after a few minutes, Luna smiled before the two hugged and turned back to Cooper.

"I want to be here for the baby, I don't want to be my father, running off before I was even born, so I am ready to face whatever comes ahead, I can forgive you" Cooper assured her, before he walked over and embraced her too, Luna hugged both Desiree and Cooper crying a little.
    My RP Character's Pokemon! Click to feed them! Each of their Signature Pokemon in Order:

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"So no tea?" Jared asked simply while lookin at Cooper. "Congrats."

"What's going on?" mea whispered towards Alice, she looking confused.

Shiro walked over to Kuroki. "You know this isn't as bad as I expected it to be." He stated.

Alistair walked into his and Rose's room while carrying his phone on his hand. "The principal called, he said tat he wanted to invite us to dinner tonight." he said before kissing Rose."

Fire Ferrets Forever Mako's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

"I don't know how she made him like this." Daphne muttered to Dante with an amused smile at Dirk's expense. "I mean it's adorable." She chuckled, ignoring the small snowball that hit her in the back of the head.

As he summoned said snowball to hit Daphne, Dirk deepened the kiss.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ariel
    Everyone has had a crush on Hips. :B

My life is forbidden Serenity's Avatar Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Add Serenity on Facebook
    Follow Serenity on Tumblr Visit Serenity's Youtube Channel

"Apparently Cooper knocked a chick up and she's claiming it to be his," Alice answered in a whisper towards her adopted sister.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rose smiled and returned the kiss.

"We need to find a babysitter though," Rose answered.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"So I guess you guys face this kind of drama daily huh?" Mea whispered back as she saw what was going on.

"Well why don't you all come in?" Jarrd stated before turning to the apartment. "We have tea."

"Well we can always ask one of the merry buch." Alistair pointed out, obviously referring to the group that had now gotten famous throughout the school.

Blog Entries
    Add Serenity on Facebook

"Sadly," Alice sighed, "Please, do come in, sister. Or would you rather we go for a stroll and talk instead?"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Who?" Rose asked with an eyebrow raised, "I want someone who can be responsible enough to watch them. Not a bunch of drama filled students."

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

Mea looked at Cooper and te other girls, realizing that it would be better for her to stay out of things. "I would prefer te stroll in all honesty.". she chuckled in amusement.

"They are pretty dramatic aren't the?" Alistair pointed out while scratching his chin. "How about Jared and Alice?"

Blog Entries

"Alright.. I guess I could some tea after that" Cooper said still glancing at Luna before walking in.

"I am sending a text to Ellery, asking him if he wants to join us" Desiree said softly to Luna, she wanted to tell Ellery about Luna's return and how she felt herself, Luna smiled slightly at her before at Mea and then followed.

"I hope this isn't too much, and that you are okay with me here" Luna said to Cooper as he turned to her.

"Yeah, it's alright, I mean I am glad you are back, I have missed you" Cooper said as the two shared a small smile.

Blog Entries
    Add Serenity on Facebook

"That's perfectly fine," Alice answered, "Let me grab my jacket." she walked in and grabbed her lavender jacket before walking towards Mea. "Shall we?"

-----------------------------------------------------------------

"We should make sure they aren't busy," Rose sighed.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"Do you want me to take care of the guests?" Jared asked when he saw Alice heading out. "Ink ow you want to spend some Tim with her."

Ellery received the text his face looking slightly surprised a he read why Desiree wrote before e responded. "I'm on my way."

"Well that's true.". Alistair nodded his head in agreement. "The dinner is in a few hours si we'll call them a couple fbhours before.". He smiled and kissed Rose once more.

Blog Entries
    Add Serenity on Facebook

"Okay," Alice waved to Jared before walking with Mea.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

"Please call then," Rose answered.

Blog Entries
    Follow Kamen_Fanatic On Twitter Add Kamen_Fanatic on Facebook Add Kamen_Fanatic on MySpace
    Visit Kamen_Fanatic's Youtube Channel

"Too late?" Kuroki asked, carrying a tray holding a pot of tea and some assorted desserts and condiments.

"Yeah, it is." Dante said, shrugging off the snowball from Zephyr as the she-devil added tongue to the kiss. Dante coughed into his hand, getting a low growl from the turned on she-devil, slowly turning to her brother. "Weren't you supposed to have a check-up, sis?" Dante said with a smile that showed he was unafraid of a hormonal she-devil.