Nebula Academy: Search for the Chosen Ones (Start Up) - Page 501

Page 501 of 544 FirstFirst ... 401451491499500501502503511 ... LastLast
Results 7,501 to 7,515 of 8151
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Nebula Academy: Search for the Chosen Ones (Start Up)

Fire Ferrets Forever Mako's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Nebula Academy: Search for the Chosen Ones (Start Up)

OOC: I make my dramatic reappearance. And I do like how things worked out in my absence... you all worked into my plans perfectly, even if it makes Dirk look like a horrible husband and father. *evil laughter*

IC:

Dirk closed his eyes and took a deep breath. He was breaking all of his personal rules, his code of conduct. But his latest employer was compensating him enough to make up for it. But it was still something that stung him to the core.

Even as he stood out in the warm Lilycove air, a shiver went down his spine, causing him to pull his black hood over his eyes. He stepped through the massive doorway into the ornate office building. The white marble that made up the lobby made the entire room shine brightly and Dirk looked warily at the small team of security. They were motioning for him to go through the metal detector. This wouldn't do.

Dirk held up a hand and using the power of the shadows he lifted one of the guards into the air and began to choke the life out of him. The four other guards reacted as quick as they could. One hit the alarm and the others began to draw their weapons. But they never had a chance, not against someone like Dirk. With his free hand, Dirk drew the M1911 that Daphne had given him for Christmas and downed the four guards with four quick shots before any of them could return fire. Dirk's eyes shone bright red as he clenched his fist and the lone remaining guard crumpled to the floor, having been choked to death.

Dirk didn't even react to the alarms or the bodies as he strode past the dead guards and stepped into the open elevator. Using a code his employer had given him, Dirk took the elevator to the top floor and stepped out.

"Stop!" Dirk was faced with five more guards who were ready for him. He spotted his target, an older man, distinguished and the second most important man in Lilycove, someone who owned billions and was a well-respected member of the community. A family friend of the Daltons. "Surrender!" One of the guards ordered, gesturing at Dirk with his rifle.

"I think not." Dirk said darkly and with a sweep of his hand, the five guards were coated in white hot flames. With another sweep of his hand, the guards were thrown aside, crashing out of the windows in the back of the room.

"Good god... what are you?" The older man gasped as he backed away from Dirk. "Young Dustin... he promised I would be safe... He warned me that people were after me... He loaned me these men to keep me safe..." He ran out of room to back up. He leaned against the wall and began looking around in a panic. But there was no escape.

Dirk looked the man in the eyes and there was no emotion in his smoldering red and black eyes. "You. were. deceived." Dirk told him before drawing his pistol and executing him with a single shot to the forehead. Pulling the black hood over his eyes once again, Dirk vanished, reappearing in the basement of the building. He worked quickly, planting powerful explosives at the base of the massive skyscraper. He then vanished again, appearing outside the front door as rescue crews, police officers, fire fighters and onlookers began to gather near the carnage.

The teenager with red eyes and the black hood didn't even cause a second glance as he walked away from the scene. He didn't even give it a second thought before snapping his fingers. The detonation brought the building down onto itself in what would later be known as the worst terrorist attack Hoenn had ever seen.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ariel
    Everyone has had a crush on Hips. :B

Blog Entries
    Follow Kamen_Fanatic On Twitter Add Kamen_Fanatic on Facebook Add Kamen_Fanatic on MySpace
    Visit Kamen_Fanatic's Youtube Channel

Vines suddenly came out and wrapped around the man's fist, the light bulb-like growths on it glowing as it began to leech his electricity from him. "Mokuton: Kaminari Ki!" Kuroki said with a smile.

"Our underworld, Yomi, is different from the Inferno. Many strange plants grow there." The nekomata spoke, smiling. "This is one such plant."

---------

"Careful bro, he's different from the others we've faced." Dante said, patting the smoke off of him from barely being set on fire.

------

One of the Dalton members, one Sophie Dalton, was leading the rescue crews with her mother on standby, and what she was not expecting was for explosives to bring down the building, getting a massive dust cloud to come roaring at them. "Heads down and mouths covered!" Sophie yelled as the cloud engulfed the astonished crowd.

Blog Entries

"My god sis!" Dustin shouted as he ran over to his sister. "This was Mr. Foster's building!" He gasped. "Oh god no..." He looked away from his sister for a moment. "I tried to warn him that... I could have done more." He said softly. "I tried to get him to understand he was in danger..."

It wasn't much! Flaze's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook
    Follow Flaze on Tumblr Visit Flaze's Youtube Channel

"What is this?" the man gritted his teeth as the vines wrapped around him, beginning to suck away his power and causing him to groan. At that moment he saw Shiro standing not too far from him, his hands extended.

"Let's try this once more." he pointed out before moving his hand back. He stretched out both of his hands, his right one glowing with light and his left one surrounding itself with darkness. He leapt at the man, both of his fists drawn back as they surrounded themselves with the respective energy. "Chaos Punch!" he yelled before slamming both fists onto the man and creating a powerful explosion on the place the blow had been dealt, sending the man flying back.

Ellery nodded his head at Dante before turning to look at Ronald. Ronald stood up slowly and smirked as he looked at the brothers. "Yeah but who is he exactly?"

Roland looked at the two before spreading his arms out and firing a blast of ice and fire at the two of them.

Blog Entries
    Follow Kamen_Fanatic On Twitter Add Kamen_Fanatic on Facebook Add Kamen_Fanatic on MySpace

"A Royal Devil with multiple elements!" Dante yelled. "Red Shield!" He yelled, charging Ryoki into his skin to raise his skin's toughness to withstand the elemental attacks.

Kuroki blasted forward, running up to catch up with the man. "Futon: Daitoppa!" She yelled, firing a blast of wind that sent him flying at a tree.

"And it wouldn't have made a difference. Whoever took out this building had enough supplied to take out anyone in his or her warpath. Now, pardon me while I go to find any survivors." A dusty Sophie said, dusting herself off then whistled for her team to head into the rubble.

Blog Entries

Dustin nodded and turned away to leave. A thin smile could be seen on his face for just a moment before he vanished with a flash of golden light. His ploy had worked perfectly. Once the dust settled, the people would be in a panic due to the power that had caused this destruction.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

Ellery put his hands forward and threw his right hand forward. "Divine Gale!" he yelled before firing a powerful current of wind and blowing the ice away. Ronald vanished, now appearing in front of both Ellery and Dante.

"Little kids should stay way from an adult's game." he stated coldly before firing electric shocks at the two brothers.

The man was hit by Kuroki's attack and consequently sent falling on the floor, his body lying still as he lost consciousness.

Jared and Elise had been separated, with Elise going off to fight against the other aide while Jared and his grandfather ended up meeting with each other personally. "Now you don't have anyone to protect you kid." Thomas nodded as he smirked at his grandson. "What will you do."

Jared frowned and assumed a fighting stance, his hair spiking back and flames beginning to surround his body as his eyes became slit and fangs grew out. "I'll just have to show you." he zoomed at his grandfather, appearing right in front of him before throwing his left fist straight forward.

Thomas moved out of the way, causing the strenght of the blow to make one of the trees shatter and be pushed back before Jared threw a kick at him. Thomas blocked the leg strike, a smirked crossing his face as he threw his hand forward. As he did this a sphere of shadow fired from his hand, sending Jared flying back and crashing through the trees.

Blog Entries

Dante grunted from the electric shot that floored him.

Kuroki took out her smoking hand mirrors and blew them out.

Dustin's predictions rang true. Sophie and her crew, however, were more focused on getting anyone still living out of the rubble as soon as possible.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

Ellery was thrown back as well, causing him to roll on the ground as he slowly stood up. "Okay fine this guy's bigger than I thought." he pointed out while looking at him. Ronald threw both of his hands forward, firing currents of air at them. "Shouldn't have done that." Ellery snickered before running towards him and putting his hands in a praying position as he absorbed the wind attack before slashing down with his hands, firing his Gale Cutter at the man.

Unfortunately Ronald vanished once more, appearing behind Ellery this time before slamming an electrically charged leg against his head and sending him rocketing back and bouncing around on the ground. "Fuck..." Ellery groaned. "I think I'll need to use that Fallen Trigger, if I can even remember how to use it."

Blog Entries

"Yeah, for like five more months or something" Desiree muttered, she wished the baby could come now, if it did she wouldn't have to miss out helping when it came to it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I do as well" Amber replied kissing Noah back. "Now for the guess... Hm skinny dipping? Rolling around in the sand and making out? Staring at the sky?" Amber said playing around with it.
    My RP Character's Pokemon! Click to feed them! Each of their Signature Pokemon in Order:
    Kathany, Amber, Piper, Kate, Zoey and Lane.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"Tkae another guess." Noah chuckled.

Blog Entries

Amber chuckled herself and kept teasing him. "Hm, well let's see now, not any of that... You want us to make a bonfire? Run around the beach? Go surfing?" Amber said pretending to keep guessing as she paced a little bit for the act. "What could it possibly be?" Amber questioned,
    My RP Character's Pokemon! Click to feed them! Each of their Signature Pokemon in Order:
    Kathany, Amber, Piper, Kate, Zoey and Lane.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

Noah shook his head, knowing that Amber was just trying to drag things along. "You know what, skinny dipping's fine." he laughed.

Blog Entries

Dante snarled. He took a stance and pooled in energy of his devilish side and felt himself change a bit. "Trigger Burst!" He yelled, announcing the imperfect Trigger mode, and then jumped at Ronald. "Red Cutter!" He yelled as he did a double handed karate chop in a "x" fashion at Ronald enhanced with Ryoki, sending a shockwave at him.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

Ronald stuck both of his hands forward to desperately stop Dante´s attack, his body in turn started to be pushed back slowly as he glared at the two brothers.

"We can´t let him touch our sister." Ellery frowned as he stood up.