Nebula Academy: Search for the Chosen Ones (Start Up) - Page 500

Page 500 of 544 FirstFirst ... 400450490498499500501502510 ... LastLast
Results 7,486 to 7,500 of 8151
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Nebula Academy: Search for the Chosen Ones (Start Up)

The Dimension Wizard Flaze's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook
    Follow Flaze on Tumblr Visit Flaze's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Nebula Academy: Search for the Chosen Ones (Start Up)

"I do not think so." Ronald nodded his head as he turned to Dante. He stretched out his hand at him before firing a current of wind at the teenager as he turned to Zephyr. "You see, I like you are a Devil born from royal blood, in fact I had been picked to be the one to marry you when you by your real parents."

Blog Entries
    Follow Kamen_Fanatic On Twitter Add Kamen_Fanatic on Facebook Add Kamen_Fanatic on MySpace
    Visit Kamen_Fanatic's Youtube Channel

Dante grunted as he was lifted off his feet and collided with the door, cracking it.

"Oh that's nice. Too bad my kingdom of traitors has fallen and I am in no mood to rebuild said kingdom." Zephyr said, sounding irritated.

Blog Entries

Desiree was still in her room, knowing Ellery was dealing with her parents, she didn't really want to know what would happen to them, she just wanted to forget it ever happened. "Hey" a voice said irrupting her train of thoughts, she turned to see Cooper casually standing there.

"Hey.. You are out of your room" Desiree said with a slight smile, Cooper smiled back for a moment.

"Yeah, well I just felt so humiliated after taking Mea's side, and even right up until she turned against me, believing it" Cooper explained. Desiree nodded her head. "I hope you can forgive me, for siding with Mea and potentially placing Ellery's life in danger" Cooper replied, Desiree stood up and went to hug him.

"It's okay, I understand how it feels. I still feel embarrassed my parents have caused a big racket in this school, makes your parents look like saints" Desiree comforted him, the pair shared a small laugh. "You are never alone Cooper, all of us have done stupid and crazy things" Desiree added as they comforted each other while waiting for Ellery to return.
    My RP Character's Pokemon! Click to feed them! Each of their Signature Pokemon in Order:
    Kathany, Amber, Piper, Kate, Zoey and Lane.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"Well sadly that is not up to you." Ronald pointed out before holding his hand in front of Zephyr as electricity coursed through his arm. "It'll only be a slight shock, I do not want to hurt you or that child."

"All right I'm back." Ellery sighed as he turned to the living room to see Naomi hugging Kathany.

"At least you're okay." Naomi smiled at her.

Ellery smiled before turning to Shin who had closed the hole to subspaces and was yawning. "Hey ells, there's just one thing."

"What is it?" Ellery asked as he looked at Shinn, noticing that his face seemed to have fallen.

"Go to Zephyr's apartment quick, I'll talk to Desiree." he stated before patting Ellery's shoulder. "Hurry." Ellery didn't understand what Shinn meant, especially since he wanted to go to Desiree and help her with what had just happened. However, he knew that if Shin was telling him to hurry it meant that it was important.

"Okay." Ellery nodded his head before he started running out of the apartment

Blog Entries

"Yeah, and hopefully will be the last time I am possessed" Kathany commented before looking at her. "The only person I want possessing me, is you" Kathany added kissing her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Desiree and Cooper had gotten themselves a nice mug of hot chocolate, sitting down and still talking. "It's amazing how much we have in common, I bet in an alternative universe, you and I are very happy together" Cooper commented as Desiree chuckled.

"And probably pregnant with your child" Desiree added. "You still miss Luna don't you? That's what Mea was all about?" Desiree asked, Cooper was quiet for a moment before nodding his head.

"I wish she didn't leave, that she stayed and we could have been happy even." Cooper replied.

"So do I" Desiree replied softly, both thinking about her now.
    My RP Character's Pokemon! Click to feed them! Each of their Signature Pokemon in Order:

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

Shinn walked to Desiree's room before knocking. "It's me the principal, can I come in?"

Blog Entries

Desiree and Cooper looked up before at each other, wondering what Shinn could want. "Yes, come in it's unlocked!" Desiree called out to him.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"Oh." Shinn nodded his head before opening the door. "Well I came to tell you that Ellery had to go deal with another emergency sadly." he pointed out. "It seems like Zephyr's in danger."

Blog Entries

"Seriously? Does the drama never end here?" Desiree asked with an raised eyebrow.

"Is there anything we can do?" Cooper added.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"Well." Shinn scratched his chin for a moment. "Not much that I can think of."

Blog Entries
    Follow Kamen_Fanatic On Twitter Add Kamen_Fanatic on Facebook Add Kamen_Fanatic on MySpace

Zephyr saw the lightning and did what was sensible: became a snowstorm and blasted through the window for a quick escape.

Dante appeared behind him and threw a side kick to his left kidney.

Blog Entries

"I guess he will be alright, I am just too tired right now to get involved" Desiree stated, she did look tired enough.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

The man saw Dante's kick approaching and used his hand to grab on to it and stop himself from crashing against the floor due to Zephyr's attack. He spun around and threw his own kick at Dante.

"I can understand that." Shinn nodded his head in agreement with Desiree. "Plus you're with child." he nodded his head.

Noah looked at Amber and grinned. "Well, how about you guess." he pointed out before turning to the beach.

The man charged at Shiro and Kuroki, his body becoming surrounded by electricity as he thrusted his arm at the two. Shiro stepped in front of Kuroki once more and thrust his fist forward, surrounding it with shadows before blocking the man's electric punch.

Blog Entries

Kuroki jumped over Shiro and kicked the man in the face. "Yokai Banzai!" She exclaimed, smiling devilishly, then took out another seed and threw it on the ground.

Dante grunted and was sent backwards. "Red Death!" He yelled, firing a beam of Ryoki at Ronald from his fist.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"I don't know what all these seeds are for but it doesn't matter." the man snickered before leaping at Kuroki, his fist surrounding itself with electricity once more before he threw it forward at her.

"You've got an interesting technique." Ronal smiled before throwing his fist forward and hitting the beam. As he did this he fired a jet of flames at Dante before leaping and vanishing, only to reappear behind Zephyr. "Now I've go..." before he could take Zephyr away he was pulled back so as to dodge a barrage of air arrows that were falling around him. "Another one?"

"Here comes the cavalry." Ellery grinned as he stood behind Dante. "I hope you guys weren't too desperate for me."

Noah smiled at Amber before kissing her once more. "You know, I enjoy being around you a lot."