Nebula Academy: Search for the Chosen Ones (Start Up) - Page 499

Page 499 of 544 FirstFirst ... 399449489497498499500501509 ... LastLast
Results 7,471 to 7,485 of 8151
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Nebula Academy: Search for the Chosen Ones (Start Up)

Blog Entries

Default Re: Nebula Academy: Search for the Chosen Ones (Start Up)

"Yeah, we will see about that" Charlie said, intending to get out with his wife as he lunged for Ellery going in for a tackle and then a punch.
    My RP Character's Pokemon! Click to feed them! Each of their Signature Pokemon in Order:
    Kathany, Amber, Piper, Kate, Zoey and Lane.

The Dimension Wizard Flaze's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook
    Follow Flaze on Tumblr Visit Flaze's Youtube Channel

Ellery spun around and ducked before throwing a kick so as to push Charlie back. "Like I said, I kicked much tougher ass than you." he stated before jumping up and out of the hole. "I wanted to give you a second chance but I see you don't even deserve that much."

Blog Entries

"This isn't the last you heard of us! We will come back and do what we came for!" Charlie's voice echoed after him before it was silent.
    My RP Character's Pokemon! Click to feed them! Each of their Signature Pokemon in Order:
    Kathany, Amber, Piper, Kate, Zoey and Lane.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"There's no way you're gonna come back if you're encarcerated." Shinn deadpanned as he closed the hole to Subspace, trapping the two inside. "And that's done."

Blog Entries
    Follow Kamen_Fanatic On Twitter Add Kamen_Fanatic on Facebook Add Kamen_Fanatic on MySpace
    Visit Kamen_Fanatic's Youtube Channel

Kuroki smirked, then took out her mirrors and slammed them into the ground, somehow not damaging them. "Doton: Jishin!" She yelled, and fired a wave of mud and rock at the blinded aides.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

One of the aides smirked before taking the cloak off from him. He looked at the mud, his spiky black hair spiking up as electricity coursed through his hand. "Take this!" he yelled before slamming his fist on the wave, using the power of electricity and the enhanced punch to blow the wave away.

The man landed on the floor and grinned. He was wearing a long black coloured coat as well as a pair of black jeans, the top buttons of his coat were open so as to show the black dragon tatoo that he had on his chest.

Shiro looked at the man as well as the other aide, who had also taken off his hood. He had blond coloured hair that fell down to his shoulders as well as pale skin, he had a scar that covered his right eye and one blue eye.

A shadow approached Zephyr's and Dirk's apartment slowly a smirk appearing on the person's face as he knocked on the door softly.

Blog Entries
    Follow Kamen_Fanatic On Twitter Add Kamen_Fanatic on Facebook Add Kamen_Fanatic on MySpace

Zephyr stirred from a nap, yawning as she woke up.

"I'll get it." Dante said, getting up from his training and headed for the door. He opens it and looks at the person behind it. "May I help you?" He asked, looking at the person.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

The man looked at Dante. He had crimson coloured hair that fell down to his shoulders and had a purple coloured tatoo on the right side of his face. He was wearing a white coloured winter jacket and a pair of red pants along with gloves. "I came looking for Zephyr Warring." the man stated calmly.

"Kuroki, Think we can distract these two?" Shiro asked as he turned to the Nekomata before looking at Jared and Elise. "We gotta protect the kid."

Blog Entries

"Yeah." Kuroki said, then crossed her mirrors together. "Raiton: Kaminari!" She yelled, firing bolts of lightning from her mirrors.

"And what business do you have with my sister?" Dante asked, now very concerned about what this man wanted from his sister.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

The blond man stepped in front of Kuroki and Shiro before vanishing. Jared and Elise noticed this and immediately started running, only for a cube shaped barrier to form around them.

The black haired man on the other hand snickered before catching the electricity and bouncing it between his hands. "Is this the best you've got?"

"Well, let's just say that there's osmething I want to propose to her." the man nodded his head as he looked at Dante. "As a royal devil she's a very important person you know, it's too bad she has to spend her days living amongst these people."

Blog Entries

Zephyr froze. 'How in the Inferno's Nine Circles does he know that?!' She screamed mentally. "I'm afraid she's recuperating at the moment. Come back in a few months." Dante said, closing the door.

"Not even. Mokuton: Akuboku!" She yelled, summoning a seed and threw it behind the man.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

The man put his hand forward, stopping the door from closing before thrusting it back. "I came here to get the princess." he pointed out with a grin before walking past Dante, the air and temperature around him decreasing and starting to freeze.

"And what's that supposed to do." the man charged at Kuroki and fired a jolt of electricity. However, before the attack hit her it was blocked by a figure made out of shadows that had materialized at the last moment. More figures began to appear, these ones taking the appearnce of wolves.

"Tsk tsk." Shiro pointed out while smiling. "You shouldn't attack her." he pointed out as he stepped forward. "We Inugamis are very loyal and you just attacked the person that I'm the most loyal to."

Blog Entries

When he walked in, he was treated to the sight of a heavily gravid pregnant stomach. And hands converted into claws. "May I help you?" She asked calmly despite the situation.

"This." Kuroki said, then a tree came out of the seed with black bark and gnarly branches. It seemed to have sentience, as it lunged for the male.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"My name is Ronald." the man bowed politely before looking at Zephyr. "I came to take you with me."

The man noticed the tree that was coming at him and quickly jumped on; landing on the tree's branches before making electricity course through the tree.

Blog Entries

"Well Mr. McDonald, I'm afraid that won't be possible. I am waiting for my child to be born, and my other brother to come back with my school work." Zephyr said, sitting in the lotus position. A glowing red hand grabbed Ronald's shoulder. "Come on. You've overstayed your welcome." Dante spoke, shimmering with Ryoki.

This triggered a very plant-like response and the tree blew up from the electricity.