Nebula Academy: Search for the Chosen Ones (Start Up) - Page 498

Page 498 of 544 FirstFirst ... 398448488496497498499500508 ... LastLast
Results 7,456 to 7,470 of 8151
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Nebula Academy: Search for the Chosen Ones (Start Up)

Blog Entries

Default Re: Nebula Academy: Search for the Chosen Ones (Start Up)

"It's okay, you can go talk to them" Desiree replied, smiling a little before kissing him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I think so, although why I am always the weapon, I honestly don't know" Kathany replied. She could think of quite a few teachers, who couldn't escape the seduction but were still better weapons then herself.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I honestly don't know, must have been a while, probably a time when I went searching for water type Pokemon, so mine can battle against them" Amber replied.
    My RP Character's Pokemon! Click to feed them! Each of their Signature Pokemon in Order:
    Kathany, Amber, Piper, Kate, Zoey and Lane.

The Dimension Wizard Flaze's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook
    Follow Flaze on Tumblr Visit Flaze's Youtube Channel

Naomi shrugged. "You're that cool." she giggled. At that moment she noticed Ellery walking out of Desiree's room before jumping into the hole of Subspaces that Desiree's parents had been dropped into. "Okay, so I want some answers."

"Well I think the beach actually suits you." Noah smiled.

Blog Entries
    Follow Kamen_Fanatic On Twitter Add Kamen_Fanatic on Facebook Add Kamen_Fanatic on MySpace
    Visit Kamen_Fanatic's Youtube Channel

Kuroki "tsked", then begin thinking. "We should get going. No use in staying in one place." The Nekomata spoke, dropping her shield.

Blog Entries

Kathany couldn't help but to roll her eyes for a moment. "Yeah" she said laughing. "I wonder what exactly did I do this time under the possession? Last time apparently I tried to control everyone in the room" Kathany commented.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Amber laughed on that. "Thanks, I did used to come here a lot with my family, but that was at a much younger age, then I got into training and that took up a lot of time" Amber informed him. She could still remember the Eevee she was given by her parents, who was now known as Vaporeon, one of the more known powerful Eeveevolutions out there.

"Oh that reminds me, my Pokemon would like to explore as well" Amber stated bringing out her pokeballs from her pocket "Don't worry, we can still be alone, they won't bother us" Amber promised before releasing all six. They came out and seemed to understand what to do already, Vaporeon headed to the ocean for a swim while Hydreigon and Pidgeot flew over it, occasionally dipping themselves into the water and then coming out. Vespiquen joined them as well but didn't go into the water.

Blaziken in the meanwhile did a running start and leaped onto some rocks and kept going higher and higher until she reached a cliff, and hung about there, staring out into the horizon. "Have fun!" Amber called out to her Pokemon, they would come back when they were ready. She turned to Noah with a sly smile

"Now it's our turn for some fun" Amber said giggling before kissing him passionately.
    My RP Character's Pokemon! Click to feed them! Each of their Signature Pokemon in Order:

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"Now when you say that, what do you mean?" Noah asked before he kissed her back.

Ellery looked at Desiree's parents for a moment and scratched his chin. "Okay start speaking."

"Then I think I have an idea." Shiro nodded his head before standing in front of the group. "Take the barrier out."

Blog Entries

"Well, it depends on how you would like it to mean" Amber said teasing him, of course she wouldn't make the first move to sex on a first date, she didn't want to seem like that sort of woman.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"What the hell do you want to know" Charlie snarled at him angrily.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"Well I have something in mind." Noah smiled before wrapping his arms around Amber.

Ellery looked at Charlie before throwing his leg forward, only for him to stop the leg before it hit him. "Another comment like that and I'll blast you off too..." he turned and noticed that subspaces was completely dark, as thus he didn't have a reference point. "...well I'll just blast you off, anyways why do all of this, why is it so hard for you to just accept what your daughter wants to do, why go flipping around from person to person and ruining relationships."

Blog Entries

"So what is that?" Amber asked with another sly smile kissing him once again. She had an idea of what it was, but wanted to hear it from him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I already told you dimwit!" Charlie yelled at him, Kandi just remained silence during this. "Desiree is meant to be with us, seducing mankind alike and causing chaos, not coming here and getting all settled and knocked up!" Charlie added.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"Why though?" Ellery asked before leaning forward. "It's been psychologically proven that everything a person does has a specific mental reason behind it, the reasons we dress how we dress, how we act, how we view the world all has something to do with it." he crossed his arms as he moved back. "Simple thing, I want to hear your reasons for all this, hwy it is so important for you to follow that reason I'm not asking about Desiree I'm asking about why you think succubus should just seduce."

Blog Entries

"How about you take your shrink crap and get lost" Charlie said not giving him an answer. "And while you are at it, let us out or else!" Charlie added, standing tall as he would fight Ellery.

"It's in our blood, and that's what we do!" Charlie also added.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"Go ahead try it." Ellery pointed out as he deadpanned at Charlie. "I took down a guy strong and knowledgable enough to know how to open the gates of heaven I can take a washed up cowardly incubus easily. You're not even man enough for me to respect you." he said before hearing Charlie's next statement. "Just because something's in your blood doesn't mean you have to do it." he said and glared. "It's in my blood, it's in my mother's blood it's in my aunts's blood, hell is even in this school's principal's blood but we don't do it...well he did it at one point but he doesn't anymore."

"You don't have to tell that to everyone you know!" Shinn exclaimed from outside.

Blog Entries
    Follow Kamen_Fanatic On Twitter Add Kamen_Fanatic on Facebook Add Kamen_Fanatic on MySpace
    Visit Kamen_Fanatic's Youtube Channel

"Sure." Kuroki said, raising back up the Toge Tate shield.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

Shiro was able to see the other two hooded aides that made their wayt o Jared and the others and smirked. He stretched his hands out, creating a a large ray of light that caused the aides to jump back so as to not let themselves get blinded.

Blog Entries

Charlie just laughed "Do you honestly think I give a damn if some measly kid doesn't respect me? Oh no some kid doesn't respect me! What am I gonna do, maybe I will go in this corner and cry" Charlie mocked him. "And I don't care what your pathetic family does or doesn't do, they aren't related to us so it doesn't concern us. But what Desiree does, is a concern!" Charlie kept going.

"How about you both just shut up, you leave and you find a way out of here.. Men.. I was better off with women" Kandi scoffed as Charlie gave her a weird look, it was the first she had spoken but she went quiet again.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"Sorry but there's no way out of this but that." he said and pointed at the hole hanging above his head. "So enjoy your time here." he nodded his head and pocketed his hands. "But I'll promise this." he turned back to look at them. "I'll make your daughter much more happier that she's ever been with you two."