Nebula Academy: Search for the Chosen Ones (Start Up) - Page 497

Page 497 of 544 FirstFirst ... 397447487495496497498499507 ... LastLast
Results 7,441 to 7,455 of 8151
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Nebula Academy: Search for the Chosen Ones (Start Up)

Blog Entries

Default Re: Nebula Academy: Search for the Chosen Ones (Start Up)

Both of the bullets hit them hard, as Kandi and Charlie hit the ground. "Mum.. Dad?" Desiree asked, her eyes widened, were they dead? Neither seemed to move at all, she didn't know how to react, she didn't want them dead, now she was an orphan. "What happened?" Kathany's voice asked as she came to, looking confused at her surroundings and the two dead bodies.
    My RP Character's Pokemon! Click to feed them! Each of their Signature Pokemon in Order:
    Kathany, Amber, Piper, Kate, Zoey and Lane.

The Dimension Wizard Flaze's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook
    Follow Flaze on Tumblr Visit Flaze's Youtube Channel

"Don't worry." Ellery reassured Desiree before walking over to look at her parents. "I only had the bullets hit non lethal spots, but the strength of the blast should've been strong enough to take them out." he nodded his head and tugged his foot against Charlie's cheek. "Like I said, don't mess with the king." he then turned to Desiree. "I don't kill," he stated simply and shrugged.

"Craziness happened." Caroline nodded her head.

Jared gasped when he saw the wall popped out. "I didn't know you could do that." Jared said to Kuroki. As he did this he saw one of the hooded aides jump over the wall before taking the hood off, she was a woman with short blond coloured hair and green eys and was wearing a black figure hugging suit with no sleeves along with figure hugging shorts.

Blog Entries
    Follow Kamen_Fanatic On Twitter Add Kamen_Fanatic on Facebook Add Kamen_Fanatic on MySpace
    Visit Kamen_Fanatic's Youtube Channel

"It's something I dabble in. I can control the elements, like so." She said, then pointed at the aide's feet. "Futon: Dasshutsu Bakudan!" Kuroki yelled, getting a current of intense air to rush out from underneath the aide.

Blog Entries

"So what do we do with them?" Desiree asked, she wasn't sure how to feel still, even if they were alive.

"Guess let the proper authorities deal with it. With whatever just happened" Kathany said softly holding her head, she still felt weird and confused.
    My RP Character's Pokemon! Click to feed them! Each of their Signature Pokemon in Order:

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"That's a good idea." Ellery nodded his head before walking over to Cooper and patting his back. "Good to see you out of you room man."

Blog Entries

"Then do it, I can't watch" Desiree whispered before she stood up and walked to her room and closing the door, Kathany watched her for a moment and then turned to the others, still in a bit of a daze, she honestly had no clue why Charlie kept using her as a weapon, she knew she must have been one, but why her? She wasn't at all powerful, yet he kept going for her.

"Yeah, thanks" Cooper muttered staring at Kandi and Charlie for a moment and then looking at Ellery. "The least I could do after all the trouble with Mea" Cooper added.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"Hey don't sweat it." Ellery patted Cooper's shoulders and smiled. "You were just...entrhalled." he nodded his head. "Now I gotta deal with something else, Caroline take care of this." he said and walked towards Desiree's room. He opened the door slightly and looked over at Desiree. "Hey." he said softly and walked inside. "I'm sorry about what happened, I don't know what'll happen to your parents but I want you to know that if things could've been different I wouldn't have had it like this."

Caroline patted Kathany's shoulder. "Maybe you should go back to Naomi."

Noah had taken Amber out of the academy and to a beach not too far away from the academy, he smiled as he walked on the sand and stared out at the vast blue sea. "It looks beautiful doesn't it." he smiled, he was wearing a pair of green trunks and had taken off his shirt, which showed his muscles and build as well as the scar that went across his chest.

"Air huh." the woman jumped quickly, barely avoiding the strike as she threw her hands forward and fired a barrage of water balls at the group. Elise jumped forward and vanished, only to appear in front of the woman and throw a back kick at her head.

Blog Entries
    Follow Kamen_Fanatic On Twitter Add Kamen_Fanatic on Facebook Add Kamen_Fanatic on MySpace

"Suiton: Tate!" Kuroki yelled, summoning a veil of water to shield the water shots.

"Futon: Daitoppa!" The nekomata yelled, firing a powerful gust from her mirrors at the aides.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

The aide was hit by Kuroki's strike causing her to be sent crashing towards a few trees. "That seemed easy." Jared pointed out.

My life is forbidden Serenity's Avatar Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Add Serenity on Facebook
    Follow Serenity on Tumblr Visit Serenity's Youtube Channel

"Too easy," Alice commented.

Blog Entries

"Doton: Toge Tate." Kuroki spoke, summoning a dome-like structure with spikes of various styles sticking out of it.

Blog Entries

"I know.. I just hated the way it went" Desiree said softly, lying on her bed looking a bit distant. "It shouldn't have happened" she added.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Yeah, I suppose so" Kathany said still confused as she stood up and stared at Kandi and Charlie "Who is going to clean that up?" Kathany questioned first.

Cooper watched Ellery leave before glancing at Caroline and Kathany, he still felt humiliated, even if Ellery didn't seem angry at him, it still wouldn't replace the fact he believed a girl he only knew in one day, had Luna affected him so badly he lost all senses. Cooper walked away back to his room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"It sure does, perfect for a first date" Amber commented, she glanced at his shirtless body for a moment a small blush going across her face as she felt even more attracted to him. "I don't think I have been to the beach in ages, surprisingly" Amber added.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

Elise got closer to Jared in case they were attacked by surprised. Shiro looked around for a moment before looking at the nekomata. "The other two are also heading this way, they must've used her as a distraction."

Ellery nodded his head before gently embracing Desiree into his arms. "I know how you must feel, and I'm sorry that it had to be that way." he pointed out while looking down at the floor. "I still want to talk to them though."

"I'll take care of them Kathany." Shinn stated as he walked into the apartment along with Maxine and Naomi. "They'll go to Subspace for now."

Naomi walked over to Kathany. "Are you okay?"

"Really?" Noah turned to look at her and walked over. "When was the last time?"

Blog Entries

"What should we do, Shiro-kun?" Kuroki asked, pocketing her mirrors.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"I was wondering if you have a plan actually." Shiro laughed a bit as he stood by Kuroki.