Nebula Academy: Search for the Chosen Ones (Start Up) - Page 496

Page 496 of 544 FirstFirst ... 396446486494495496497498506 ... LastLast
Results 7,426 to 7,440 of 8151
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Nebula Academy: Search for the Chosen Ones (Start Up)

Blog Entries
    Follow Kamen_Fanatic On Twitter Add Kamen_Fanatic on Facebook Add Kamen_Fanatic on MySpace
    Visit Kamen_Fanatic's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Nebula Academy: Search for the Chosen Ones (Start Up)

"Hito Henge." Kuroki said, assuming human form and took out two hand mirrors.

The Dimension Wizard Flaze's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook
    Follow Flaze on Tumblr Visit Flaze's Youtube Channel

"All right let's start moving." Elise nodded her head before she began running along with Jared. As soon as they moved though a blast of water flew past them, the water bouncing against the tree and causing Jared and Elise to jump back.

Blog Entries

"Of course, why wouldn't you be?" Desiree questioned kissing him still.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Charlie and Kandi wandered the halls, entering the Academy moments before, they had no real plan or anything, they just wanted Desiree back. They got closer to Desiree's and Ellery's dorm just as Kathany stepped out in front of them, but her back was turned.

"It's her.. Kill or seduce?" Kandi asked, the young teacher seemed to be fumbling with her phone still not paying attention.

"Seduce, her powers could come in handy" Charlie said before he tapped Kathany on the shoulder.

"Yes- Wait I know you" Kathany said in mid sentence as she realized who they were.

"You are coming with is, to get Desiree and Ellery. Do anything, and I can give you all the sex you desire" Charlie replied before kissing Kathany, she tried to resist but became under his control.

"Will do, my love" Kathany said in a dazed zone, Kandi knocked on the door to Ellery's and Desiree's current dorm.
    My RP Character's Pokemon! Click to feed them! Each of their Signature Pokemon in Order:
    Kathany, Amber, Piper, Kate, Zoey and Lane.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

Ellery heard the door for a moment before looking at his phone. He turned to Desiree. "Just a sec." he smiled before moving away from her for a moment. He went to his room and started walking back, now wearing his jacket. "Coming." he stated before turning to Desiree and gesturing for her to go to the kitchen while holding his index finger to his lips. He then began to slowly opened the door. "Hello."

Blog Entries

Desiree looked confused before heading to the kitchen, wondering what was going on.

The door opened and Kathany stood there, with Kandi and Charlie behind her, Kandi had traded places with Kathany. "Bind him" Charlie ordered, Kathany stared at Ellery before lifting her palm, causing vines to crawl up his legs to trap him.

"Not again" Desiree groaned as she realized who they were, and this time they had Kathany caught in the middle again.
    My RP Character's Pokemon! Click to feed them! Each of their Signature Pokemon in Order:

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"Kathany huh?" Ellery smiled before looking at the woman. "I'm sorry for doing this teach." he pointed out before vanishing and appearing in front of Kathany his eyes gleaming. "You wouldn't want Naomi to get mad would you." he stated before turning to Kandi and Charlie. "Try to reach her, I dare you." he said before pointing towards the kitchen as he took out a pair of handguns.

Blog Entries

"Do it Miss White, you are under my command, use what I gave you!" Charlie ordered, Kathany was quiet for a moment before pulling out a gun of her own, one Charlie had given to her, before she turned and pointed it at Ellery's head.

"Ellery watch out!" Desiree shouted alarmed that Kathany might kill a student.

"One wrong move, and you aren't going to be seeing your child, ever" Kandi threatened, the two stared him down despite the twin guns he held.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"Oh for the love of Morgan Freeman." Ellery deadpanned as he looked at the gun. "You don't learn ever do ya?" he raised an eyebrow. "Besides." he smirked. "I'm just here to entertain you guys." he snickered.

On the other part of the academy Caroline was dragging Cooper along with her. "I can't believe I ended up having to pull you out of your room, come on we have to help Desiree and you're the best chance we've got.

Blog Entries

OOC: I wasn't planning to have Cooper come out of his room at all but alright.

"Just let us have Desiree, and this will all be done. We won't ever come back, you will even get her back" Kandi said as Charlie pointed another gun at him.

"Or.. As an alternative we will just take Miss White with us, who would you prefer? Kathany or Desiree?" Charlie said, even Kandi had a strange look for a moment, wondering why he thought Ellery would choose Kathany.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"How in the heck can I help them out? All I have done is be useless, listen to a traitor and humiliate myself with a bunch of people" Cooper muttered not liking being dragged along by Caroline.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"You can use electricity dumbass." Caroline pointed out. "Electricity doesn't just work for fighting, it controls the electric waves that go through the brain, kind of like mind control, it can also undo mind control or in the case of the succubi and incubi, seduction." he pointed out.

Ellery looked at Kandi and Charlie. "Yeah, like hell you'll bring her back, and to all this you guys haven't even given us your reasons, why is it that you still believe in such old traditions when the world's been different for like 20 years."

Blog Entries
    Follow Kamen_Fanatic On Twitter Add Kamen_Fanatic on Facebook Add Kamen_Fanatic on MySpace
    Visit Kamen_Fanatic's Youtube Channel

((But keep the voltage low. Don't want the person to become a vegetable, no?))

"Doton: Tate!" Kuroki yelled, holding her arms out to summon a great wall of stone to surround the group.

Blog Entries

"Mind your own business! Why we are doing this is really nothing you need to know about" Charlie said before he motioned Kathany over, who walked over as he grabbed her hand. "Alright, you don't want to give us Desiree, then Kathany goes with us, and I will defile her over and over" Charlie said grinning.

"So will I" Kandi added, Desiree quickly rushed to the door.

"Wait! Just leave Kathany out of this, she doesn't have a part in this, she was an unwilling victim last time and still is!" Desiree exclaimed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I guess that can work" Cooper muttered as he followed, he didn't even know if Desiree and Ellery both resented him for siding with Mea, or anyone else for that matter.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

Ellery looked at them then at Kathany then at Desiree before he saw Cooper and Caroline just behind them.

"Okay Cooper, on Kathany now!" Caroline yelled, almost as if she was ordering a Pokemon to attack. "Use Shockwave."

Blog Entries

Cooper gave Caroline a weird look "Do I look like a Pokemon?" Cooper retorted before looking at Kathany, hesitating for a moment, attacking a teacher just didn't feel right, he knew she was under some form of possession but it still felt weird.

"Kathany, take control of Ellery, now!" Charlie ordered, Kathany lifted a free hand as she started to take control of Ellery, Cooper knew that was serious and he had to do something, so he sent an electrical surge at Kathany sending her crashing into the room and into Desiree as the pair fell to the ground.

"Miss White?" Desiree asked but Kathany didn't awaken.

"What the hell? You took her out of possession did you? That's it I am done waiting" Charlie said before firing at Ellery. "No!" Desiree screeched.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"Bull crap." Ellery exclaimed before holding his arms forward, firing a current of air that sent the bullets bouncing against the walls as he point the guns at Charlie. He fired two shots but unlike Charlie's bullets Ellery proceeded to infuse the bullets of his guns wih wind, increasing the speed and power of impact that the bullets had. Ellery stuck out his tongue at Desiree's parents, a punk expression crossing his face. "Don't mess with the king, dumbass."