Nebula Academy: Search for the Chosen Ones (Start Up) - Page 490
Page 490 of 544 FirstFirst ... 390440480488489490491492500540 ... LastLast
Results 7,336 to 7,350 of 8151

Thread: Nebula Academy: Search for the Chosen Ones (Start Up)

Run through any Wall Flaze's Avatar Moderator
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook
    Follow Flaze on Tumblr Visit Flaze's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Nebula Academy: Search for the Chosen Ones (Start Up)

"Now don't you wonder why she's doing that?' Ellery nodded his head before vanishing and appearing behind Desiee. "Your daughter just wants to live her life her way, not the way you guys made for her." he shrugged and stuck his tongue out at them. "Simple as that."

Jared looked at Alice and grabbed her hand softly. "I'm sorry that you had to go through that."

My life is forbidden Serenity's Avatar Administrator
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Add Serenity on Facebook
    Follow Serenity on Tumblr Visit Serenity's Youtube Channel

"It's okay," Alice sighed, "I just want to go lie down now."

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"Oh I have the perfect place." Jared smiled and began walking while grabbing on to her hand. "This is my favorite place in the mansion."

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Add Serenity on Facebook

"Where?" Alice asked.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"Just follow me." Jared smiled and began walking out towards the garden.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

The two turned around and faced him again, about to attack before noticing Desiree was in the way now and lowered their hands, which they had been about to attack. "We obviously can't do it with this one kid, perhaps we should come back... With backup" Kandi suggested to Charlie, while glaring at Ellery,.

"Perhaps, they will all likely to help us, but if we let her go now, the Academy will be waiting for us" Charlie replied, and they would be outnumbered, even with backup. Kandi stared at the two for a moment and then looked over at Desiree.

"Come on, do you honestly think you belong there? Besides him who else has given you much else attention?" Kandi questioned her. "You just appeared in the Academy because you got pregnant via him, and everyone's obviously playing nice. But none of them really care, they don't want you there. So why are you kidding yourself? Come home with us.. Please" Kandi asked her. Desiree stared at her for a moment.

"No, they do care... I mean I know Cooper has been attracted to me in some sort of way, but they all do" Desiree replied before Charlie scoffed.

"Really? Call your teachers, see how many of them know your name by heart, or even know who you are. Ask the students for a favor, see what happens.. Do you see anyone coming after you to save you? Just your boytoy here" Charlie replied pointing to Ellery.

"No.. I mean they didn't know you lot took me" Desiree replied.

"Really? We paralyzed a girl in your room, who probably should have screamed for help by now. We walked into an Academy full of demons and powerful beings, yet not one of them knew your life was in danger, we walked out, with you, which surely someone would have noticed but nobody.. Has done anything, how sure are you that they care? That the Academy wouldn't miss you if you disappeared" Charlie asked her. "Is it really home Des? Or is it a foolish illusion for your idiotic teengirl crush on the demon boy here?" Charlie questioned, Desiree stared at him, like she was starting to believe it. Afterall she hadn't talked to that many people, could her parents be right? Why hadn't anyone come to Ellery's aide? Surely someone would have noticed by now.
    My RP Character's Pokemon! Click to feed them! Each of their Signature Pokemon in Order:
    Kathany, Amber, Piper, Kate, Zoey and Lane.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

Ellery looked at them for a moment and pocketed his hands. "Who says they won't come.' he pointed out with a bored expression as he looked at Kandi and Charlie. "Besides, why would I need to come with back up or tell anyone when I'm already strong enough to take on the both of you.' he scoffed at them before grabbing Desiree's hand. "Everyone else has either left for spring break or just isn't around for this but that doesn't matter because Desiree came to this academy months she got pregnant to begin with, and at the end of the day we don't need anyone else but ourselves you guys are the ones that always threaten us with your back up just cause you're weak."

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Follow Kamen_Fanatic On Twitter Add Kamen_Fanatic on Facebook Add Kamen_Fanatic on MySpace
    Visit Kamen_Fanatic's Youtube Channel

Kuroki leaped onto Jared's shoulders. "Man, your Jii-chan is such a hardass." The Nekomata sighed out, swishing her tail in annoyance.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"Why do you think I was so scared before." Jare sighed and pocketed his hands. "He never talked to me much as a kid, he's always been adamant about me not to mention that no one really knew how long I would live back when I was a kid."

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Follow Kamen_Fanatic On Twitter Add Kamen_Fanatic on Facebook Add Kamen_Fanatic on MySpace

Suddenly, a sniper rifle echoed in the air, and a explosion of blood exploded through Kandi's shoulder. "Oy, horny bitch, hands off my bro and future sister-in-law!" The yell of Dante cried out, he brandishing a high-powered rifle in hand.

A icy wind blasted past Charles, giving him large gashes as the snowy winds congregated and formed into a very mad Zephyr.

"Wow." Kuroki said, now shocked at this.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Add Serenity on Facebook

"So, where are you taking me?" Alice asked Jared.

---------------------------------------------------------

"Have you two thought about having your own yet?" Rose asked with a smile.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

Ellery looked at Zephyr and Dante, a frown clear on his face. "What took you guys so long you're slow."

Jared eventually came to a halt and the group was now standing inside a large lush garden of flowers. There was a white bench along with a swing and a small field of dirt in the center. Jared looked at the flowers, a sense of nostalgia washing over him.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

"I had to tell my gal farewell to save your ass, then we had to chase you guys down." Dante said, he and Zephyr joining Ellery's side.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

OOC: So we are bringing more people in now?:P

"Yeah, you are right, I guess sometimes I wonder if anyone really would care aside from you and Cooper" Desiree replied with a small smile, the self doubt disappearing, and then even more when the others arrived.

"This doesn't concern you, now get lost!" Charlie threatened them as he faced the Ice devilress, showing his own ice powers.

"Charlie! We need to go now, it's too dangerous now he's got backup!" Kandi exclaimed stopping him, as she clasped on her right shoulder, she was in pain from the bullet. Charlie continue to stare Zephyr down before looking at Dante.

"Fine, we will be back again... And this time, there will be an army, and we will take the entire Academy down, just to get what we want. Come on, find the car" Charlie said, he didn't want to give up but his wife needed to heal, and it wouldn't be long before the others were alerted. "My promise still stands, Desiree's playboy and his entire family will go down, along with that vampire and that crazy lesbian teacher" Charlie growled before grabbing a hold on Kandi's hand and making a dash for it.
    My RP Character's Pokemon! Click to feed them! Each of their Signature Pokemon in Order:
    Kathany, Amber, Piper, Kate, Zoey and Lane.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

"Not this time!" Zephyr yelled, she creating a javelin and threw it at Kandi.

Dante raised his rifle and fired a shot at Charlie.