Nebula Academy: Search for the Chosen Ones (Start Up) - Page 482

Page 482 of 544 FirstFirst ... 382432472480481482483484492532 ... LastLast
Results 7,216 to 7,230 of 8151
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Nebula Academy: Search for the Chosen Ones (Start Up)

Blog Entries

Default Re: Nebula Academy: Search for the Chosen Ones (Start Up)

"This kid really does not know what, it's not over means" Kandi muttered as she stared Ellery down, Desiree looked over at the paralyzed Caroline and then her parents.

"Please, just go away, I don't understand why you need to do this! Please!" Desiree begged them but they wouldn't listen, she had though they left for good, but she knew she should have known better. They wanted Ellery's family dead, the vampire teachers, not to mention Naomi, she knew they would attempt to take Rose and Kathany while they were at it, eventually as it seems she was the main focus right now.

"Not until you come with us, and live your heritage, for all of our bloodlines who were Succubus or Incubus, we lived for sex, feeding off the sexual energies, we refuse to let it end with you and that grandchild" Charlie snarled towards her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Well, if you are wide awake, why don't we do something? Wanna grab some lunch?" Kathany asked.
    My RP Character's Pokemon! Click to feed them! Each of their Signature Pokemon in Order:
    Kathany, Amber, Piper, Kate, Zoey and Lane.

The small giant Flaze's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook
    Follow Flaze on Tumblr Visit Flaze's Youtube Channel

"Well guess what." Ellery opened his hand slightly and raised it into the air. "You're out of luck." he pointed out and glared at them.

"I would love to have some food." Naomi giggled and kissed Kathany.

Noah looked at Amber for a moment and smiled before walking over to her. "How about we train together."

My life is forbidden Serenity's Avatar Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Add Serenity on Facebook
    Follow Serenity on Tumblr Visit Serenity's Youtube Channel

"Yes," Alice smiled as she grabbed Jared's hand. She began gently rubbing her belly as she was led into an examination room. Soon, she was instructed to put on a hospital gown.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

Jared stayed with Alice the whole time, feeling a bit nervous as the two waited for the doctor. He looked at her for a moment and smiled. "Everything will be okay."

Blog Entries
    Add Serenity on Facebook

"I know," Alice answered as she got on the examination table, and put her legs on the leg rests. She had her hands resting on her belly as she felt the movements of her twins. A soft smile appeared on her face.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"You know I still think your hot even while pregnant." Jared said as he blushed before sitting back down. "I'm a really lucky person."

Blog Entries

Kandi and Charlie just stared at his hand before they looked at each other. "The net?" Kandi asked.

"Yes, I prefer if we didn't stuff around like we did the last time" Charlie answered, so Kandi held up a remote and pushed a button, before a small hole opened up and shot at Ellery.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Let's get some then, wanna go into London and get to a nice restaurant or here?" Kathany questioned.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Amber smiled back "That would probably be much more helpful, then a training dummy since it can't attack back, won't avoid my attacks, so it's not going to make it much stronger" Amber answered.
    My RP Character's Pokemon! Click to feed them! Each of their Signature Pokemon in Order:

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

Ellery saw the net shooting out from the floor and put his foot down on the floor, causing a current of wair that started to surround him and sending the net flying away. "You can't do this to your own daughter!"

Blog Entries
    Add Serenity on Facebook

"I highly doubt I'm supposed to look hot," Alice chuckled.

Blog Entries

"We can do whatever we want, if you won't go peacefully, we will do it ourselves, Kandi go ahead" Charlie said again, during this Desiree didn't know what to say, she didn't want to say anything, hating the fact her parents returned and wanted to ruin everything again. But it became worse as Kandi stepped forward staring Ellery in the eyes.

"Come with me, I can show you dreams that no mere teenager can give you. I can give you everything" Kandi said as she started seducing Ellery, walking forward and went to kiss him, Desiree stared in horror.

"No" she whispered, it couldn't be happening, her mother couldn't actually be seducing Ellery.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"Well to me you do." Jared laughed and smiled at Alice. "You always do whether you are or aren't pregnant."

Ellery clenched his fist slightly. His succubus blood was stopping her stare from working, but the small amount of it was still unable to get rid of it completely though he was still trying to fight it. "Damn it." he groaned inside of his head as his hand began to slowly relax.

Caroline gritted her teeth, everything was going on right in front of her and she was just sitting there, paralyzed like an idiot.

"Here would be good." Naomi smiled and stood up before she walked to her kitchen. "How about I cook something."

"Yeah." Noah smiled and stood before Amber, slowly assuming a fighting stance.

Blog Entries
    Add Serenity on Facebook

"I guess," Alice chuckled when she saw the doctor walk in. A woman around her mid-thirties with a doctor's coat, and teal green scrubs on. The scrubs masked her overall frame, so it was hard to determine.

"Hello," she greeted, "I'm Kristie, and I'll be your doctor throughout the rest of your pregnancy. Now, let's begin the examination. she motioned for Jared to move out of the way while she brought a curtain between the couple.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

Jared nodded his head and stepped back so that the doctor would be able to do what she needed to.

Blog Entries

"That's right, you can't resist me. Now Desiree, either come with us, or I am going to be sleeping with your boyfriend tonight" Kandi warned her, Desiree clutched her fists as she watched Ellery relax a little, it was working, she didn't know what to do.

"Please, why can't you just leave me alone, or go make another child and raise him as your hellspawn!" Desiree begged to them.

"Because I can't have children anymore, so you are the last chance we have to keep the legacy going, and I don't want my decesdants all acting like you do" Kandi replied. Desiree closed her eyes for a moment as she got closer to her boyfriend.

"Wait! I will go with you, just leave Ellery alone" Desiree replied as the room came to a standstill.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"That sounds exciting, I am curious to know how you cook" Kathany replied smiling still. "Go ahead, I will be your food critic today" Kathany said giggling.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Fighting someone much stronger then me, that's good training" Amber replied getting into a fighting stance too. She wished she could rely solely on her Pokemon, but she knew some cases she couldn't, so she had to fight.

"Ready?" Amber asked as a fireball appeared in her hand.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

Ellery frowned and looked at Desiree as well as her parents. "No." He gritted his teeth, though his body was now shaking.

Caroline squirmed and clenched her fists her eyes glaring donw at the floor as fire began to surround her hair. "Damn you!"she screamed, wings suddenly coming out from her back and setting the living room aflame.

"Okay, I will make an omelet for you then." Naomi smiled before she took out a carton of eggs.

"All right, I think that you need to practice on your physical ability, not just your powers." Noah nodded his head before sliding his left foot forward and thrusting his fist forward as well, the punch piercing through the air and making a smacking noise.