Nebula Academy: Search for the Chosen Ones (Start Up) - Page 481
Page 481 of 544 FirstFirst ... 381431471479480481482483491531 ... LastLast
Results 7,201 to 7,215 of 8151

Thread: Nebula Academy: Search for the Chosen Ones (Start Up)

Pokémon Private Eye Detective Calvin's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Nebula Academy: Search for the Chosen Ones (Start Up)

"I think a puppy died somewhere in the world." Camille said nervously, starting to turn and walk away.

"Oh no you don't, mon copine. I don't trust that look of yours." Ciana said, shaking her head disapprovingly.

Stray Dog Flaze's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook
    Follow Flaze on Tumblr Visit Flaze's Youtube Channel

"I wonder when the doctor will call you though." Jared wondered as he turned back to look at Alice.
    @Scarlet Enchantress;

Blog Entries
    Add Serenity on Facebook
    Follow Serenity on Tumblr Visit Serenity's Youtube Channel

Soon, a nurse arrived with a clipboard and looked at the people in the room.

"Alice," the voice said calmly as she saw the half-angel stand up.

"Now," she replied to Jared.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"Let's go." Jared nodded his head as he stood up, still feeling nervous about what the doctor would tell them.

"Can I go too?" Shiro asked, the puppy looking up at Alice and Jared.

Blog Entries
    Follow Kamen_Fanatic On Twitter Add Kamen_Fanatic on Facebook Add Kamen_Fanatic on MySpace
    Visit Kamen_Fanatic's Youtube Channel

"Pour quoi? Tout ce que je vais prendre un certain sang. Rien de plus." Sil said to Ciena, the grin not leaving her face. "Voulez-vous me surveiller?" She asked the warrior mage.

"Can he? I'll promise he'll behave." Kuroki asked, walking to Jared and Alice.

Pokémon Private Eye Detective Calvin's Avatar
    Blog Entries

"Si vous le devez. Mais êtes-vous sûr que ce sera un succès?" Ciana replied, easing up slightly.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

Ellery had finished packing his things and had now made his way towards Desiree's and Caroline's room. Once he stopped by their room and smiled and knocked on the door gently.

"I think your boy toy is here." Caroline stated with a bored expression when she heard the door being knocked.

Blog Entries

Desiree, who was currently enjoying a nice hot chocolate looked over at Caroline for a moment. "How do you know it's not the playboy who wanted you?" Desiree joked before getting up and answering it to see Ellery. "Hey! You all ready for Spring Break?" Desiree asked after she kissed him and hugged him, ever since they had gone to Heaven, Desiree had a little fear she would be separated from him again, she just hoped it wouldn't happen again as she hugged him a little tighter.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cooper sat in his room, with a room full of unpacked bags, he was going to pack at some point for Spring Break, but since feeling humiliated after Mea turned out to be the bad guy, he just couldn't be bothered. He hadn't seen anyone at all in weeks, only attended classes and went back to his room, he would have his meals as well. Cooper wouldn't talk to anyone, not Ellery, Jared or even Amber and Desiree.

How could he, afterall he sided with Mea right up until she revealed herself and attacked him. He refused to listen to any reasoning, and why? Cooper couldn't figure that out, what set Mea apart from everyone else that after one night of knowing her, he felt like she could be trusted? He wondered if Luna was connected to all this, one could say he hadn't been doing very well ever since she left, he relapsed on Amber, he had feelings for Desiree and fought for a girl he hardly knew. He just stayed lying on his bed, waiting until everyone would be leaving, he didn't know if he would come back however.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kathany had come to Naomi and jumped her a little bit. "Hey, all packed?" Kathany said sounding excited, she was glad to have a break, and it was going to be with Naomi. "Wonder what we will do for the break, got any plans?" Kathany asked with a quirky smile.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Amber was down in the training room, training her fire powers as she had done since returning from Heaven. She was almost packed so that didn't bother her so much, what did was how she had to use her powers and not Pokemon up in Heaven. Pokemon was all she knew, it was what she used to get out of trouble and always had been, why her fire powers had remained untrained up until months ago when she trained with Kathany.

And while it got stronger, it still wasn't enough. She had to become more powerful in her skills, her Pokemon couldn't help her all the time, she had to stop relying on them and placing them in danger. She threw a big fire followed by fire bullets at a scorched training dummy, still constantly attacking it. She felt herself becoming stronger, but to her, it still wasn't enough. She wanted to become a Fire Master, she heard of one woman who literally could do anything with fire, she even had blue flames at her disposal and could throw herself into lava, and survive. She wanted to become that, a Fire Goddess.
    My RP Character's Pokemon! Click to feed them! Each of their Signature Pokemon in Order:
    Kathany, Amber, Piper, Kate, Zoey and Lane.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"Yep, I've got everything packed." Ellery smiled, though he blushed a little when he felt Desiree hug him tighter. "Are you okay?' he asked, noticing that she seemed to be acting a bit more nervous now. "How's the baby?"

"Sleep." Naomi smiled, she was wearing her sleeping mask once more and had a bag strapped around her shoulder. "Maybe something else.' she stuck her tongue out.

"Training hard?' Noah asked, noticing how hard Amber was training in the middle of the day. He smiled and began walking over to her.

Blog Entries
    Follow Kamen_Fanatic On Twitter Add Kamen_Fanatic on Facebook Add Kamen_Fanatic on MySpace
    Visit Kamen_Fanatic's Youtube Channel

"Je vous le garantis! Là encore, il peut échouer si Dieu le veut." Sil said, pointing upwards.

Blog Entries

"Of course" Desiree replied, trying not to show she was nervous, afterall she didn't want to burden Ellery with her thoughts, her fear of losing him a second time. Or the fact she hated she was trapped in an ice coffin while her boyfriend's life was in danger. "The baby's doing well, can't believe in a couple of months it's going to be born" Desiree said with a smile.

Kathany giggled again "Well, when you are sleeping I will probably do quite a bit of stuff myself" Kathany said with a smile before kissing her again. "And you, you can find all sorts of new places to sleep even" she added.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Amber hadn't heard Noah until she heard the footsteps before turning and accidentally hurling a fireball at Noah's way, lucky it just whizzed over his head. "Oh! Hey sorry, I didn't hear you come in" Amber said seeing him. "I am just training, need to become stronger, maybe even a Fire Goddess" Amber replied, she hadn't heard his question from before.

A little further away from the Academy were two people, they were known as Desiree's parents, Kandi and Charlie. The pair had returned, with a plan in mind. "Ready? We need to do this without attracting the others attention" Charlie stated, Kandi nodded her head before releasing a Dragonair. "Thunder Wave on anyone who's in the same room, if it doesn't work then" Kandi said before holding a remote. "An electric net will come out and trap them. Hopefully there won't be many people" Kandi replied, Charlie nodded his head as they stared at the Academy, planning to go in.
    My RP Character's Pokemon! Click to feed them! Each of their Signature Pokemon in Order:

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"Yep, I'm still nervous." Ellery laughed and rubbed the back of his head.

"You're very playful." Naomi giggled as she smiled at Kathany.

Blog Entries
    Add Serenity on Facebook
    Follow Serenity on Tumblr Visit Serenity's Youtube Channel

"I wouldn't mind you all coming and all, but I'm not sure if the doctors allow animals in the examination room." Alice answered.

Blog Entries

"Funny how that works, you are sleepy, I am playful yet somehow we are good together" Kathany answered with another giggle.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kandi and Charlie approached the Academy, heading towards Desiree's room, managing to avoid all teachers and students, before arriving.

"It's okay to be nervous, it's going to be...." Desiree was saying to Ellery before trailing off as she saw her parents behind them. "Mum? Dad? What are you doing here?" Desiree asked stuttering a little bit.

"We said this wasn't over, and we meant it" Charlie answered before staring at Ellery. "We are taking Desiree away, separating you two and if your family tries anything, you might just start a family feud between ours and your family, which is there more of us, and trust us, you don't want that, so step aside" Charlie threatened him. "Wait... There's a girl in there, Dragonair Thunder Wave!" Kandi ordered, not giving either the chance to react as the pokeball was thrown over their heads and into the room. Dragonair came out in a flash and instantly attacked Caroline with Thunder Wave, tending to paralyze her so she couldn't get help or help them.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"Yeah Roki, Shiro, maybe you two should stay out, we'll be back ina few." Jared nodded his head and grabbed Alice's hand. "Shall we go?"

"Yes I'm sleepy." Naomi nodded her head and smiled before she stretched. "Though right now I'm awake."

"Dam..." Caroline gritted her teeth as she was affected by the paralysis causing her to frown.

Ellery glared at her parents. "You guys are still intending to mess with us." Ellery frowned and clenched his fists.