Nebula Academy: Search for the Chosen Ones (Start Up) - Page 463
Page 463 of 544 FirstFirst ... 363413453461462463464465473513 ... LastLast
Results 6,931 to 6,945 of 8151

Thread: Nebula Academy: Search for the Chosen Ones (Start Up)

Blog Entries
    Follow Kamen_Fanatic On Twitter Add Kamen_Fanatic on Facebook Add Kamen_Fanatic on MySpace
    Visit Kamen_Fanatic's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Nebula Academy: Search for the Chosen Ones (Start Up)

"I see. May I know your family name?" Hades asked, taking out some glasses and a thick textbook titled "Mortal Death Log, Alphabetical Order".

"Nice." Mira said, slapping him hard on the back.

Stray Dog Flaze's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook
    Follow Flaze on Tumblr Visit Flaze's Youtube Channel

"Yeah." Shinn nodded his head as he felt Mira's slap on his back. He then turned to look at God. "Now can I talk to you about something, sir."

Red Hot Gym Leader Flannery's Avatar Forum HeadModerator
    Blog Entries

"Fletcher." Dirk answered.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ariel
    Everyone has had a crush on Hips. :B

Blog Entries
    Follow Kamen_Fanatic On Twitter Add Kamen_Fanatic on Facebook Add Kamen_Fanatic on MySpace

Hades opened his book, skipping to the "Fl"s, muttering as he read them. "Ah, here we are!" Hades said, then grabbed Dirk and snapped his book shut, teleporting them to the area where Dirk's parents souls were.

"Sure, Shinn." God said, pulling out chairs for them to sit on.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"Well they're actually two favors but one of those can come later." Shinn nodded his head as he sat down on one of the chairs. "You see, nine years ago me and my friends were sent to the future and had to fight there for a while, over the last nine years we've been working to try and prevent that same future." he stated simply while looking at the deity. "This year...later this year something will happen, now I know that God is supposed to stay out of all of this things but." he stopped for a moment and leaned back. "What if this is a situation that even God could have trouble handling."

Blog Entries

Dirk's eyes lit up as he saw the two people who he knew to be his parents. The first thing he noticed was that they did not appear to be much older than himself. He and his father were practically doppelgangers, the one exception being that his father had soft brown eyes that didn't seem to change chaotically like Dirk's own. And his mother... Dirk gasped. His mother had a stunning resemblance to a certain blonde haired, blue eyed beauty. "Mom? Dad?" Dirk asked.

"Dirk!" The parents ran over to him and pulled him into a crushing hug. "What are you doing here?" His mother sounded distressed. Dirk knew why.

"Don't worry mum." Dirk said with a tear in his eye. "I'm not dead yet." He said. "I took care of some things up in heaven and so I got to come down here and meet you." He explained.

"Well we're very proud of you..." Dirk's father said with a smile. "Your fiancée is a wonderful girl..." He said about Zephyr.

"Although we were hoping you'd wait a bit longer than we did before having children." His mother added with a wistful smile.

"Mom." Dirk said with a pensive look. "Daphne."

"I can't believe you two don't know." She said softly, nodding in a way that answered Dirk's unvocalized question.

"I have a sister." Dirk was nearly in tears now from the joy of finding this out. "All this time... I can't wait to tell her..."

Dirk's father looked amused at this for a moment but didn't comment. "All in good time." He said instead. At this Dirk remembered something.

"Mum..." He said, the word still sounding foreign to him. "I'd like to name my baby girl after you." He said and he smiled at the tears welling up in her eyes.

"Melody." This was all she said before hugging Dirk tighter. "Oh god we're so sorry we couldn't be here for you... that we died before you could even remember us."

"It wasn't your fault Mom." Dirk said gently. "I'd never be mad at you for that. I couldn't be."

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

That's when Ellery had a thought, his eyes opening wide as he stood up from where he was sitting. "I wanna see someone too!" he exclaimed loudly, a look of happiness and hope on his face.

Blog Entries

"Perhaps." He spoke, shrugging.

Hades smiled, feeling something pang in his cold heart.

"Once he's done." God said, pointing to the area where Dirk vanished.

Blog Entries

Dirk sighed. He wished that Daphne could be there to meet them. But he understood that it would all be too much for her. He smiled sadly because he knew he had to depart or otherwise he'd never be able to bring himself to leave. Dirk's father sensed this and rested a hand on his son's shoulders. "We'll always love you and your sister and we'll always be watching." He promised.

Dirk nodded and smiled. "And we'll always love you guys." He promised. "And someday we'll all be together and you can meet Zeph and Daph and everyone else."

"Oh Dirk." His mother cried, hugging him tightly for a long moment before kissing him gently on the forehead. "My babies are all grown up..." She said as she let him go. Dirk turned to Hades and nodded. He was ready.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

Ellery turned to look at the area for a moment before pocketing his hands. before nodding his head. "No you know what, leave it like that." he nodded his head before sitting back down on his rock.

"So I was hoping that, well maybe if something that bad did happen you could give us a little hand." Shinn pointed out and nodded his head. "Nothing big, just a push."

Blog Entries

Hades opened his book, then placed a mammoth hand on Dirk. He then closed his book, getting the two of them to be transported back to their previous location.

"Next." The Greek God of the Underworld called, looking at Ellery.

"Very well." He spoke, nodding to Shinn's request.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

Ellery looked at Hades for a moment, this was his chance to talk to Jenna, to say how sorry he felt towards her for letting her die, to make up for not being able to protect her when he should've. However, his mind went back to Judal, then it changed to his friends and Desiree. He looked at Hades and smiled before shaking his head. "Nah, it's okay." he nodded his head. "I know what she'll tell me."

"Thanks sir." Shinn bowed in front of the man and lowered his head. "I don't feel like I deserve to be standing in your presence, and honestly any other day that wasn't today that's probably truer than clear water." he pointed out with a nod.

Blog Entries

Hades nodded, then disappeared in a flash of blue fire.

"Perhaps. But everyone can have the chance. They just need to leap out and grab it." God said, grabbing an apple that appeared behind Shinn's ear.

Blog Entries

Dirk looked antsy. He wanted to tell Zeph and Daph what had just happened.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

Ellery looked at Dirk and smiled before walking over to him. "Was it worth it?" he asked while smiling.

Shinn looked at the apple for a moment then at God and nodded his head. "Yes I understand." he stated before standing upright. "Well I guess it's time for us to go..." he looked at God for a moment. "One last thing I wanted to ask, how come you can't let angels live with demons and humans?"