Nebula Academy: Search for the Chosen Ones (Start Up) - Page 460

Page 460 of 544 FirstFirst ... 360410450458459460461462470510 ... LastLast
Results 6,886 to 6,900 of 8151
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Nebula Academy: Search for the Chosen Ones (Start Up)

The Dimension Wizard Flaze's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook
    Follow Flaze on Tumblr Visit Flaze's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Nebula Academy: Search for the Chosen Ones (Start Up)

"And I feel fine." Ellery interrupted. "Sorry I couldn't help myself." he pointed out before looking at the Archangel and the woman. "We're having some tr..."before he could keep going he heard a loud explosion by the breach, only to see Naomi jump into the air along with the Demon Lord that was serving Judal.

"Grigori, I should've expected you'd be here." Naomi smirked as the man slashed down, she jumped onto the sword before spinning around and slamming her leg agianst his face, only for him to grab her leg and throw her down. Naomi gritted her teeth as she landed on the ground. "I'm sorry my student but I'm way too awake right now to leave this fight."

"It's impossible for you to get away." Uriel stated as he wrapped a whip of light around Dirk's ankle and pulled him back. Shinn slashed at the whip with his hands which had now surrounded themselves with flames once more.

"Dirk I'll take care of this guy." Shinn stated.

Ellery was now flying towards the breach at a great speed, noticing that the other archangel was following him as well. "So you are here, Judal." Ellery gritted his teeth. He could see him. Standing in the center of the battlefield on a hill overlooking the large gates of the God Realm was Judal, a grin of expectation on his face.

"So now we start the final level." he grinned. "What are your orders master Azazel?' he asked through the earpiece he was wearing.

"You can step up into the plate this time Judal." a shrill voice stated on the other line. "Just make sure the doors open."

Judal grinned as he took out a golden coloured magic wand and raised it up. "Then I guess it's time for me to jump into the fray."

Fire Ferrets Forever Mako's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

Dirk nodded and took off. He knew that Shinn would give him the time he needed to escape. He took off at speed this time, dashing from rooftop to rooftop in a blur. As he closed, he noticed that they needed to get to the hill in the center of the battlefield. "Ellery!" He shouted, seeing his comrade in the air above him. "Get to that hill! Do whatever you have to in order to slow Judal down! I'll meet you at the summit in due time!"
    Quote Originally Posted by Ariel
    Everyone has had a crush on Hips. :B

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"That's all fine and good but I have a little problem." Ellery said as he turned to look at the archangel that was chasing him. "If you could maybe get this guy off my tail."

"I archangel Zelel will stop you!" the angel known as Zelel screamed before unsheathing the reapier he was wearing. White electricity began coursing through the blade before he slashed down and fired a white lightningbolt at Ellery.

Mea smirked as she looked at Jared, Alice and Alice's mother from afar, she smirking as she stood up and looked down at them. "Time to settle all of this." she stated before jumping down and landing in front of Alice. "Heeeeey.' she said softly. "Time to settle our bout from before."

Blog Entries

"On it!" Dirk shouted as he climbed onto the last rooftop before reaching the battlefield. He quickly pulled out his anti-tank rifle and calibrated the scope. After loading the gun with armor-piercing rounds, he took aim at Zelel from a prone position. "Wind speed ten knots. Target moving at 100 meters per second. Distance 1500 meters..." Dirk muttered to himself as he did the calculations in his head. A hard shot to be sure, but for someone with his training it was one he could make in his sleep. He took a deep breath, held his aim steady and fired. The bullet fired true, headed straight for Zelel's heart.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

Zelel felt the bullet approached and turned around holding the blade forward and firing electricity so that he could knock the bullet back. "A nuissance."

Ellery stopped at the hill and stared at Judal, an intense glare falling on his former friend as the two stared at each other. "You looks mad about something Ells." Judal grinned before moving his golden wand around and raising it towards the sky. Ice began to materialize on it before it grew into a large chunk of ice. "Let's start this!" he yelled and threw the ice at Ellery.

Ellery frowned and jumped forward, pushing his leg back before throwing it back forward and hitting the ice chuck. As he did this he fired a powerful current of wind and sent it flying back. However, befor ehe could counter it Judal appeared behind him and slammed his leg against Ellery's back sending him jumping away. "I could've killed you that time."

Blog Entries

Dirk jumped off of the rooftop. He put away the rifle and took off towards the hilltop. He knew that Ellery was outmatched and that he needed to be there to save him from certain death.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

Before he could keep going though Dirk was stopped in his trackes by Zelel, who appeared right in front of him. He stretched out his wings and slashed forward, firing a shockwave of electricty.

Jared ran to Alice once he saw Mea jump in front of her and her mother. "Leave them alone." Jared gritted his teeth before his hands blazed with crimson flames, he throwing his hand forward and firing a blast of crimson flames at Mea.

Mea turned around and held her hand forward. "Death Garden." she stated simply before firing an air wave that extinguished the flames. Jared was prepared for her attack this time though. His eyes became red coloured and slithed as fangs grew out from his mouth and his hair spiked up; as he was hit by the waves, instead of his skin rotting scales were shed onto the floor. "Oooh."

"Dragon Force 25%" Jared stated simply as flames began to come out from his feet, lightning the foot of his pants on fire as he put his hands inside of his pants and stared at Mea, his eyes becoming cold and rageful.

Ellery gritted his teeth as he glared at Judal, rage beginning to come out as he charged at him once more. Judal jumped into the air and spun around, firing a barrage of electric attacks at Ellery. "I'll get my revenge, her revenge!"Ellery screamed before throwing his hands forward and creating a gust of wind around his chest , the wind in turn absorbed the electricity and allowed Ellery to send it back.

"Oh, pretty ingenious." Judal clapped simply before vanishing and reappearing above Ellery. "It's too bad that you still fight to subdue though." he vanished again and reappeared behind Ellery, his back put against his. "Your ability to control wind is so destructive, if you could only use that potential you would really entertain me ells." he said softly before putting his hands together. "Like this." he hissed.

Ellery gritted his teeth for a second before feeling his body being slashed and cut in different places, causing him to scream as he jumped away from Judal. He turned around in the air slammed his palm forward, firing another blast of wind. "Do you only have one attack?" Judal raised an eyebrow and clicked his fingers, creating a wall that blocked the wind from reaching him. "Just cause a blast of wind hits hard doesn't mean that it's a good choice."

"Oh I know that." Judal opened his eyes in surprise as he saw Ellery standing behind him, the handguns that he had been given by the elder Dante on his hands. "Got you!" he screamed as he fired both guns at the same time

"Oooooh nice." Judal smirked before the bullets went through his head, revealing that his body itself was made out of water. "Too bad my spells can do a lot more." He gently put his hand in front of Ellery before muttering. "My move, Shadow Palm." he said simply before sending Ellery flying away and crashing against the ground.

Blog Entries

Dirk knocked the electricity away with a quickly used fireball. He dropped into a fighting stance and went on the offensive right away, firing a barrage of shadow balls, fire balls and ice shards at Zelel.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

Zelel stared at Dirk's attacks for a moment before vanishing once more, appearing behind the teenager and holding his Rapier forward as his whole body charged with electricity and fired it out in one powerful shock.

Ellery got up slowly, noticing that Judal had now lowered himself and was standing in front of him, a grin on his face. "Are you tired already, I guess that shows why you couldn't protect Jenna." Ellery gritted his teeth and clenched his fist.

"Damn you!" Ellery put his hands together and threw them forward, firing a Gale Slash at Judal. Like his other strikes though, the teen was able to dodge effortlessly before he began spinning around Ellery, enclosing Ellery inside a circle of flames. "What are you planning."

"Nothing much." Judal chuckled. That's when Ellery noticed, the ground below him was heating up at a great speed. The ground below Ellery erupted causing him to be sent flying into the sky by the shockwave as he was burned by the burning rubble. "You fall for things way too easily, it's as if you're not even focused on your surroundings." Judal laughed childishly. "It's funny how you can still survive through all of that."

Ellery gritted his teeth as he clenched his fist in frustration. He was letting Judal walk all over him again, just like before, he was letting him get his way with things. Judal snickered. "It's just like before, you standing right here on the floor hopeless and with no time in your hands." Judal stated before he turned away from Ellery. He then yawned softly and scratched his eye. "I thought you would show me a Knight's power, but you ended up being a simple Pawn."

He just stared at the ground, blocking all the noise from the battlefield away as he felt his hair fall over his eyes. He wasn't anyone, he was just someone that got kicked around every time, Dirk had the strenght and the experience, Jared had his own hidden strength, Dante was a weapons expert, Zephyr had leadership, Alice could heal and save people's lives, Amber was an expert trainer and Cooper was...he couldn't think of anything but that was not the point. At that moment he truly felt like he had failed, as if everything that he had done up until that point was for nothing.

Then he thought back to what Alice said "you'd be a great father someday." he looked at the ground once more, remembering Desiree this time as well as the baby inside of her. He raised his head slightly and looked at the doors of the God's realm that were already beginning to open up, causing some air to be sucked inside. "I can't just give up...." Ellery clenched his fists. "I'm a mutt, and you can never tame a mutt." Ellery grinned confidently as he slammed his hand on the floor.

"Um..." Judal raised an eyebrow and turned to look at Ellery. He gasped a bit though as he saw Ellery's right and left hand turn into jet black claws with white marking on them that went up to his arms, the side of his face was also black and his hair was starting to turn completely white. "Interesting." he muttered

Ellery writhed slightly when he stood up, grabbing a hold of his arms and pushing himself back. This was something that even surprised Judal though. Suddenly a pair of large wings erupted from Ellery's back, piercing through his jacket as they spread out and let out silver coloured feathers all around the area. Ellery just stood there, his fists clenched as he ripped what was left of his jacket so that he was left with only his white shirt.

"You say you want a knight's power." Ellery moved his head back to stare at Judal, his eyes were now cold, cruel, yet calculating and gentle. "I can't show you that, but instead I'll show you the will of a King."

Blog Entries
    Follow Kamen_Fanatic On Twitter Add Kamen_Fanatic on Facebook Add Kamen_Fanatic on MySpace
    Visit Kamen_Fanatic's Youtube Channel

"I am the Rocket Maaaaaan~~" Dante sang out as he rocket-jumped from cloud to cloud in record speeds, reloading every 5 shells or so. He was heading for the gate, gathering power into his arms as he approached it.

"I can see that, but Our Lord has put up rules for a reason, or did you forget them?" Raphael yelled, hearing someone singing Elton John's "Rocket Man". "What in the holy blazes?..." He muttered, looking around.

Blog Entries

Dirk just smiled as he caught Zelel's rapier with his left hand. He absorbed the electricity into himself as he pulled Zelel towards himself with the archangel's own blade, smiling as he saw the look of confusion on Zelel's face. Dirk reached out and caught the archangel's head between his hands and snapped his neck without a second thought. "Shocking. Positively shocking." Dirk mused as he picked up the archangel's blade and decapitated him with it just to make sure that Zelel was actually dead. Dirk kept the blade as a trophy as he continued his mad dash towards Ellery and Judal.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"That is one of the people I am putting my hopes on." Michael pointed out, though he was a bit weirded out by the singing as well. "I know the rules but, even I think rules should be changed sometimes."

Jared charged at Mea and threw his leg forward, though it was stopped by the girl's attack. Before she could counter though he threw his left fist forward and slammed it against her gut, sending her flying back. "I'm not going to let you hurt Alice anymore!" he roared before speeding at her.

"Down boy." Mea grinned and stretched her wings. "Death Wings." she commanded before firing a barrage of rotting feathers at Jared, these ones moving much faster than the ones from before.

Jared frowned and put his hands together before firing a jet of crimson flames, only for the feathers to still pierce his chest and causing to step back and hiss. "Damn it." he gritted his teeth. "It's not the same as when I fought Jabber."

"Problem?' Mea snickered.

Ellery looked at Judal for a moment. "This wasn't in my calculations." the teen frowned before he raised his hands and fired a barrage of ice chunks at Ellery. Ellery just began walking towards him calmly, he moving his hand around and sending the chunks flying away with wind. He reappeared under Judal and landed a powerful kick on his chin, sending him flying up into the sky and causing him to coug up blood before Ellery reappeared once more.

"You wanted me to use my abilities right." he stated as he kept avoiding Judal's attacks. He put his hands together and began to gather the clouds around him, using them to cover his body.

"He's not stronger." Judal gritted his teeth in frustration and looked around frantically. "I can feel that he's the same but, it's more like he's using the same abilities but differently."

He felt movement not too far away form him and proceeded to firea blast of electricity at the cloud; this proved to no avail though. "You're getting restless." Ellery was now floating right behind Judal, his back against Judal's just like the teen had done before with him. "Is it cause your little chess game isn't going as you planned, is this too good for you Judal." he stated without a care in the world. "You were right, this ability, it doesn't make me stronger, it makes me smarter cause I was able to lock you away from the gates while everyone else can take this time to lock them back up."

My life is forbidden Serenity's Avatar Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Add Serenity on Facebook
    Follow Serenity on Tumblr Visit Serenity's Youtube Channel

"Jared..." Alice whispered nervously. Her mother put her arm on Alice's shoulder and watched.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

Jared turned to look back at Alice for a moment as he panted. "What is it, tired already?" Mea grinned sadistically while looking at Jared. He closed his eyes, blocking the world around him completely as he lowered his head towards the ground. He needed to calm himself down, for both Alice and the twins and his friends as well. Jared opened his eyes once more, the flames increasing in size as more red scales began to come out and become more visible.

"50%" Jared gritted his teeth slightly before vanishing and slamming his fist on Mea's face, making her crash and fly through a building. Mea gritted her teeth and stood up slowly, she glaring at Jared as she wiped some blood off her mouth.

"Damn you, you insolent dragon!" Mea screamed as her wings came out once more. "I'll just have to make you decay until you can't anymore!" she charged at Jared once more, her hand gleaming with purple light as she spuna round and began sending whips of purple energy at Jared.

The dragonkin was able to easily avoid them though as he appeared behind Mea and slammed his right leg against her ribcage, causing her to gasp and cough out blood before she crashed with the ground, even leaving a small crater. "Da...damn you.." she groaned and tried to get up.

"Stop it." Jared pointed out as he looked down at the defeated angel. "You've already lost this battle," he said calmly. "You guys have already lost anyway."

"Damn you." Mea put her head on the ground, tears beginning to come out. "I was just pissed I...I just wanted to get what I had back!"

My life is forbidden Serenity's Avatar Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Add Serenity on Facebook
    Follow Serenity on Tumblr Visit Serenity's Youtube Channel

Alice walked over to Jared, her mother following.

"What is it that you lost?" her mother asked calmly.