Nebula Academy: Search for the Chosen Ones (Start Up) - Page 453

Page 453 of 544 FirstFirst ... 353403443451452453454455463503 ... LastLast
Results 6,781 to 6,795 of 8151
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Nebula Academy: Search for the Chosen Ones (Start Up)

The Dimension Wizard Flaze's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook
    Follow Flaze on Tumblr Visit Flaze's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Nebula Academy: Search for the Chosen Ones (Start Up)

"Actually she's half angel and I'm a quarter angel so there." Ellery said while pointing at Alice as he looked at the scythe.

"Well considering that we know you've been having trouble with the Archangels who are at the moment beating you and trying to break into the God's realm we came to help." Shiinn stated simply as she looked at the angel.

Blog Entries
    Follow Kamen_Fanatic On Twitter Add Kamen_Fanatic on Facebook Add Kamen_Fanatic on MySpace
    Visit Kamen_Fanatic's Youtube Channel

The angel said nothing, then let up. "Help yourself to the fight; they're everywhere. I am Saint Lucia of Syracuse, by the way. Student of Dante Alighieri." She said with a polite bow, then flew upwards, back into the giant fray that's going on, close to the pearly gates of the Realm of the Gods.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"Well that was simple enough." Ellery nodded his head and crossed his arms. "Though we still don't have a plan."

Fire Ferrets Forever Mako's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

"Get me to the breach and I'll be all the plan you need." Dirk mused. "After all I have a personal stake in this now."
    Quote Originally Posted by Ariel
    Everyone has had a crush on Hips. :B

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"No." Shinn nodded his head. "We're all fighting together so forget about your ego for a moment." he pointed out before looking up and towards the direction of the gate. "The archangels and trying to break through so all we need to separate them from the breach."

Blog Entries

"If you had let me finish." Dirk laughed. "You and Jared can use fire so you'll be the artillery and the first line of attack: raining hellfire on their forces. Ellery and Alice will be there to use their angel blood to prevent us from losing our own powers. Once the four of you have them confused and disoriented, the others will provide ranged support from the other side, trapping them in a deadly crossfire." Dirk explained. "They won't notice me dropping down at the breach at that point. From there it's mop up work."

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"Ellery and Alice can't stop the archangel's powers, and you're also forgetting that they have their own army and your plan works on the fact that they're dumb enough to get cornered so easily." Shinn pointed out as he looked at Dirk. "They're the strongest of the strongest you're not going to win with a simple plan."

Blog Entries

"It's simple yes but it plays on tried and true military tactics." Dirk pulled a tablet PC out of his bag along with a stylus, drawing a line across the top of the screen. "This represents the breach. They are not through yet. Which means this is effectively a dead end." He drew a series of Xs in an arc around the line. "This represents all of you. Now I don't expect Ellery and Alice to stop their powers. Their blood makes them immune to losing their demonic powers, or in Alice's case she doesn't have demonic blood at all. And Jared is immune to this as well." He circled the three Xs in the center of the arc. "We will make sure that these three are the first ones that they try to power drain... seeing this drain fail will make it so they assume that they cannot drain any of us." Dirk then drew a series of arrows upwards towards the wall. "And that really doesn't matter. Few beings are capable of rational thought when artillery fire is raining down on their heads." He pointed out. "I don't care what they are... they're going to dive for cover and they won't notice the fact we have them flanked until it's too late." He drew a final X in front of the wall. "And if they are capable of repelling our artillery fire and preventing our flanking ploy... well then we were fucked from the start." He laughed at this. "Look, you don't like it... I can feel that... but it's the best plan we've got with the personnel, the gear and the time we have to plan this out." He noted. "There are a lot of better plans, but they'd require a lot more than what we have to work with."

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"Actually Amber is immune I'm not." Jared pointed out before pointing at Amber.

Ellery noticed that Shinn still seemed a bit hesitant before speaking. "I think we should go with Dirk's plan." Ellery nodded his head. "It's worth a try at the end of the day and if it fails then we'll all just have to deal with things."

Blog Entries

"I thought dragonkin were not technically..." Dirk started to say before nodding. "I suppose that changes my plan slightly, but I can work with this." He said, fishing four earpieces out of his bag. He handed one to Amber, one to Jared and one to Shinn. "Amber, Alice, Ellery..." Dirk said quietly. "I apologize that I am putting the three of you in harm's way, but it is the only option I can see." He said quietly. "If things work as I hope you will be in no danger..." He promised. "These earpieces will keep us in constant contact. Shinn, you're in charge of coordinating the assault." He looked at his compatriots. "We'll have three artillery teams. Team one will be Amber and Cooper." He stated. "Team two will be Shinn and Ellery and team three will be Alice and Jared." He smiled, knowing that his teams worked out nicely in terms of chemistry. "If you stay on the move and hit them hard we'll have them on the run and they won't notice me flanking them from behind." He promised. "This should work."

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"Shouldn't we keep Alice in the back though?" Jared asked as he raised his hand. "I mean she's still pregnant and she is a healer so she should be kept safe as well."

"Hey we're still in this too." Caroline interrupted before looking at Gray and Mira. "I can take over Alice's place in the artillery."

"And I can be part of the first group since I'm a Mage," Gray pointed out while raising his own hand.

Blog Entries

Dirk nodded. "Very good." He nodded, agreeing with both of those suggestions. He had forgotten about their new arrivals, something that annoyed him. "Alice, you'll be heals and make sure that everyone in the artillery is up and kicking." He gave her the new orders. "I think this will work nicely actually." He smiled. "I have full confidence in all of you."

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"Just one thing." Shinn interrupted. "If any of you feel at any point that you can't do it then retreat, no one should die in this battle." he stated simply before putting on his black coloured gloves. "Now it seems like there's a town around the gate so we'd have to fight through that town meaning, try to avoid buildings and stuff."

"Don't they have their own army though?" Jared asked with a raised eyebrow. "In fact aren't we supposed to be weakened cause we're in heaven?"

"You are...but not as much as you would be if you hadn't crossed through Purgatory." Shinn grinned and pocketed his hands. "I said there were two reasons as to why I had you guys go through it before heading to Heaven."

Blog Entries

"You know..." Dirk considered his options for a moment. "If we raze the town..." He said to himself. "Either they'll come to defend it which buys us more time or they don't and we go with the original plan." He mused out loud. "Either way we gain something."

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"Okay then let's start!"Shinn announced.

The group had climbed through the clouds and had now reached the entrance of the town. The sound of weapons clashing, explosions and fighting could be heard all around as angels fought mercilessly against each other, there were also demons, probably that had been brought into Heaven by Fallen to defend the Archangels. "Things seem very interesting now." Ellery noted.

Jared didn't say anything, instead staring at the battle before gulping quietly. "I hope we can do this."