Nebula Academy: Search for the Chosen Ones (Start Up) - Page 452

Page 452 of 544 FirstFirst ... 352402442450451452453454462502 ... LastLast
Results 6,766 to 6,780 of 8151
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Nebula Academy: Search for the Chosen Ones (Start Up)

The small giant Flaze's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook
    Follow Flaze on Tumblr Visit Flaze's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Nebula Academy: Search for the Chosen Ones (Start Up)

Ellery kept looking around before he noticed a group of shadows looking over the group. He looked up and was able to see who the ones watching them were. They were the same two people that had attacked them back in Purgatory but there was someone else, someone that Ellery knew all to well. "Judal." Ellery gritted his teeth as he saw the face of the teen grinning down at him.

"I knew you guys would make it, otherwise this game wouldn't be fun." Judal smirked.

Fire Ferrets Forever Mako's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

"Hey I know him." Dirk raised an eyebrow when he saw Judal. "So you two know each other?" He asked Ellery, not knowing the background.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ariel
    Everyone has had a crush on Hips. :B

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

Ellery didn't respond instead glaring at Judal. "You might say we're childhood friends."

Shinn was also confused, even he didn't know anything about this and he was kept up to speed abotu the children's lives by Carey.

Ellery clenched his fists and jumped at Judal, his wind ability and speed boosted due to the fact that he was in heaven. Judal just stared at him before jumping and moving to the side, causing the punch to miss before he slammed a back kick on the back of Ellery's head and sent him flying back against the cloud. "You've always been so reckless ells.' Judal grinned wickedly.

Blog Entries

Dirk looked at Shinn for a long moment. "There's something we're not being told." He pointed out with a frown.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"Honestly I'm just as lost as you are." Shinn nodded his head as he saw Ellery get up slowly and glare at Judal.

"You fucking bastard! how dare you show your face!" He yelled before standing up and beginning to make a run for Judal

"Before you do something stupid and get yourself killed I suggest you stop to think." Ellery stopped for a moment as Judal grinned. "The fact that I, with a simple kick just knocked you down to the floor proves that your frenzy attacks won't work. 2 even if your friends help you could could still get killed in just a second, especially since I know how stupid you are. 3 has charging in madly ever help you, mmm?" it was clear that Judal was having fun messing with Ellery, something that was clear by Ellery's face as he looked at the floor. "Still fun to mess with."

Judal then turned to the crowd. "I don't wanna fight, at least that the moment I'm good with just watching things so how about a little game." he stated and grinned before turning to Dirk. "Just 5 minutes to speak and I'll be out of your hair for the time being."

Blog Entries

Dirk considered this for a moment. His hands hovered over his handguns but he nodded. "Speak." He said to Judal. "I'm curious as to what's going on." He admitted.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"Thanks." Judal nodded his head before holding three fingers up. "There are three levels of heaven, the first one is the realm of the spirits, where those that die go to, then there's the realm of angels which is where we are and finally the realm of the Gods." he explained before retreating his hands. "The Archangels and we from Fallen are trying to break into the God's Realm. Now if this happens the damages that it could cause to the human world are...well huge for lack of a better word, in fact right now you guys should notice, the storms, the problems with communication is all cause of this." he nodded his head and grinned. "Now according to my calculations it should be about 10 hours before the door to the God's realm is broken into, that means you guys have 10 hours to beat us."

Jared stared at Judal for a second, still confused about everything that was going on. "If you guys can beat us you'll stop the end of the world and..well the gods will be in your depth." he then grinned at Dirk. "So how about it, it's a good game isn't it?"

Blog Entries

Dirk considered his options for a moment. "Ten hours." He said with a smile. "That's an eternity for someone like me." He pointed out dryly. "Especially since it wouldn't be a problem for me to leave the others here to occupy you and your friends while I went straight to your breach point myself." He gestured to Ellery. "I feel like you'd like to be the one to take care of Judal... so be my guest."

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"Oh no I'm not gonna fight, at least not yet." Judal pointed out while nodding his head. "Plus you'll need all of you forces to deal with the archangels so." he leaned back before jumping back up with the others. "Good luck guys." he smiled.

Blog Entries

Dirk rolled his eyes. "What's it with the bad guys and wanting to give me a fighting chance?" He asked rhetorically. "It's so stupid so..." He shook his head. "Whatever." He looked at the others. "We have ten hours. Which means we have time to get where we need to go and time to map out the operation once we arrive."

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"Oh I think you misunderstood." Judal spoke and grinned. "I dont'care about any of this, I just want to see a good fight."

Shinn looked at Dirk and nodded his head. "However I think it would be best if we also get some help from the angels, it'll make things a little smoother at least."

Blog Entries

Dirk nodded. "I would be shocked if they weren't already aware of the situation." He pointed out. "And if for some reason they aren't aware we can inform them and recruit support on the way."

Blog Entries
    Follow Kamen_Fanatic On Twitter Add Kamen_Fanatic on Facebook Add Kamen_Fanatic on MySpace
    Visit Kamen_Fanatic's Youtube Channel

Swooshing started to fill the air. Suddenly, an female archangel on the side of Paradiso flew at Judal, brandishing a scythe and blind eyes as she aimed to decapitate him.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

Judal payed no mind and yawned before vanishing from sight along with his two comrades.

"Well that was a pretty dumb way to attack someone." Ellery deadpanned.

Blog Entries
    Follow Kamen_Fanatic On Twitter Add Kamen_Fanatic on Facebook Add Kamen_Fanatic on MySpace
    Visit Kamen_Fanatic's Youtube Channel

The archangel hissed under her breath, then sniffed. "Daemon? In Paradiso?" She asked, then turned to face the group.

"To what end does the denizens of the Inferno have to be in the Paradiso?" She demanded, pointing her scythe at the group. She was blind, having dulled pupils with scars over her eye sockets to show that she was not born blind.