Nebula Academy: Search for the Chosen Ones (Start Up) - Page 448

Page 448 of 544 FirstFirst ... 348398438446447448449450458498 ... LastLast
Results 6,706 to 6,720 of 8151
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Nebula Academy: Search for the Chosen Ones (Start Up)

Blog Entries

Default Re: Nebula Academy: Search for the Chosen Ones (Start Up)

Cooper looked annoyed that Mea didn't answer his question, he stared ahead not able to look back, at the people he doubted, they had told him what happened and he didn't listen, now he was attacked by Mea, he knew it couldn't have been true.

"So what now?" Amber asked, she had a feeling they may need to go after Dirk, as he was placing his own life in danger, she returned each of her Pokemon for now so it didn't seem so crowded.
    My RP Character's Pokemon! Click to feed them! Each of their Signature Pokemon in Order:
    Kathany, Amber, Piper, Kate, Zoey and Lane.

It wasn't much! Flaze's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook
    Follow Flaze on Tumblr Visit Flaze's Youtube Channel

"Well for now we rest." Shinn said as he turned to look at Amber and at the others. "For quick presentations, these are my sister Mira and her husband Gray."

Blog Entries
    Follow Kamen_Fanatic On Twitter Add Kamen_Fanatic on Facebook Add Kamen_Fanatic on MySpace
    Visit Kamen_Fanatic's Youtube Channel

"Hello." Mira said, waving.

"I'm fine, Master." Zephyr said, sitting down.

My life is forbidden Serenity's Avatar Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Add Serenity on Facebook
    Follow Serenity on Tumblr Visit Serenity's Youtube Channel

"I'm fine as well," Alice nodded.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"Good cause we were all really nervous." Gray nodded his head and crossed his arms. before turning to Shinn.

"You kids did good." Shinn smiled, he looking at Alice and Ellery. "Especially you two to be able to break out on your own, I congratulate you." he then stared at the group as a whole once more, noticing that Dirk had left the group and had gone up on his own. "Well night has fallen so we can't move any further than this, we brought some food for everyone and we'll be camping out here tonight."

Fire Ferrets Forever Mako's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

Dirk had set up camp by himself at the end of the seventh and final terrace. He had made it to the end without incident but he knew it would be a bad decision to push into heaven at night, not knowing what lay ahead. He of course had prepared for this possibility and as such he was sitting in a small tent with a cigarette, proximity sensors set up around his space. The tent was adaptive camouflage, basically making his small campsite invisible to detection.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ariel
    Everyone has had a crush on Hips. :B

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

Jared looked over at Alice and walked towards her. "You should go get some sleep."

Blog Entries

"I agree, I think we did rather good today, and thanks to Shinn wasn't a hard battle" Amber commented. She wondered what the others at home were doing, if they were freaking out or just sitting by the fire place drinking hot chocolate.

Cooper just walked to a little bit off from the group and sat by himself, still hating the fact he had let Mea get to him, he didn't know how she managed to do it, she had just been a one night stand, and he wasn't the type to be desperate or act foolish over a girl. Had Luna stuffed him up so much that he was failing? He knew the reasons why things with Amber and Desiree wouldn't have worked out, both would have ended having people talking nasty about them. And then with Daphne, Caroline and some others just hadn't worked with them, finally when he was with Mea, it felt nice. Yet not enough to go crazy over and he did anyways. Cooper continued to stare into space, not looking back, not able to talk to anyone.
    My RP Character's Pokemon! Click to feed them! Each of their Signature Pokemon in Order:

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

The next day the group had gotten up as early as the sun came up and had made their way through Greed and Gluttony. They were now standing by the fire wall in lust. "So Cooper has to go through this." Jared pointed out while looking up.

"Yep," Ellery nodded his head. "I already did."

Fire Ferrets Forever Mako's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

Dirk had ran into his usual issues upon waking up and moving ever closer to Heaven. That of course being people of all sorts trying to kill him. Apparently having a mass murderer moving towards the gates of Heaven wasn't exactly popular with everyone involved. But he took care of business as per the usual and was now standing outside the final gates. He took a deep breath, surveying his surroundings.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ariel
    Everyone has had a crush on Hips. :B

Blog Entries

Cooper stared at the wall, already feeling the pain of lust, he wasn't sure how he was supposed to get through this. "Fantastic" Cooper muttered under his breath, he knew it was coming and yet still was surprised by it. He was still not looking at anyone, feeling ashamed as he walked closer to the wall of flames. "So, through the flames? Well, this is harder then the others" Cooper said, how was he supposed to get through it. "Miss Firestone, you don't happen to control fire do you?" Cooper asked, not looking back at her.

"No.. I am not skilled enough to actually control it, and besides I doubt I could control those flames" Amber informed him.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

OOC: Hips...wait.

"Cooper just cross it." Ellery pointed out. "It's easy, just focus all you have to do is accept the mistakes you comitted due to lust and make peace with them." Ellery explained.

OOC: Could you do it in one post channa?

Blog Entries

OOC: Yeah sure, and please use my username on the forum:P

Cooper concreted on the wall, thinking about what Ellery said, the mistakes he made, the lust he had for every woman he's ever known, including for the one behind him, he didn't think either Alice or Zephyr would count in that part. He thought about making peace with it. He started to accept the mistakes, perhaps enough to go through.

"Alright, guess see you on the other side, depending what happens next" Cooper commented taking a deep breath before jumping through the wall of flames to the other side. He felt burning for a moment, almost like he would die now, but it seemed to fade away, girls that he lusted over went through his mind and then faded, for a split moment seemed to stay a moment longer on Luna, until he crashed onto the ground, on the other side.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"You didn't have to jump you know." Ellery pointed out before turning to look at Shinn. "Don't we have to catch up to Shinn.

"We'll reach him eventually." Shinn nodded his head and pocketed his hands.

Blog Entries
    Follow Kamen_Fanatic On Twitter Add Kamen_Fanatic on Facebook Add Kamen_Fanatic on MySpace
    Visit Kamen_Fanatic's Youtube Channel

"Has mad hops to cross a sea of flames in one jump, I'll give him that." Zephyr said, having seen how far Cooper went in one leap.