Nebula Academy: Search for the Chosen Ones (Start Up) - Page 447

Page 447 of 544 FirstFirst ... 347397437445446447448449457497 ... LastLast
Results 6,691 to 6,705 of 8151
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Nebula Academy: Search for the Chosen Ones (Start Up)

Blog Entries
    Follow Kamen_Fanatic On Twitter Add Kamen_Fanatic on Facebook Add Kamen_Fanatic on MySpace
    Visit Kamen_Fanatic's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Nebula Academy: Search for the Chosen Ones (Start Up)

"Dirk! Be careful!" Zephyr called out, giving him her support, even though she was wishing for him to come back to her.

Some Guardian Angels wearing SWAT armoring appeared and flew to Dirk's side, they not interested in fighting him. "We got a rogue angel out there. She needs to be brought in for punishment." One said, sterned face and all.

It wasn't much! Flaze's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook
    Follow Flaze on Tumblr Visit Flaze's Youtube Channel

"Aren't you guys supposed to be fighting against the archangels?" Ellery raised an eyebrow. "According to Mea you guys pretty much lost." he stated before noticing rocks were falling down towards them. "And there she is." Ellery grited his teeth before moving his arms around, firing a current of wind that sent the rocks flying away from the group.

"You guys are veeeery sneaky." Mea smirked as she landed on the ground and looked at the group. "It seems like I was unable to complete my job, but it doesn't matter." she smiled as her wings materialized.

Ellery frowned and clenched his fists. "Hey Coop I don't know what the hell your problem is but this girl is nothing nice."

"That's not nice to say." Mea grinned. "Especially since we were such good friends." she then looked at Cooper and waved. "Hey Cooper...how are you." she grinned sadistically.

Fire Ferrets Forever Mako's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

"My friends will take care of your rogue angel problem." Dirk told the Guardian Angels. "They have a bit of a... let's just say they have some prior issues to settle with her."
    Quote Originally Posted by Ariel
    Everyone has had a crush on Hips. :B

Blog Entries

Cooper looked at Mea now not sure what to say, the smile on her face was saying something else, but he still didn't want to believe it. "Mea.. I am alright" Cooper said taking a step towards her. "I keep telling these guys you were kidnapped, a pawn in the higher Archangels game.. I am right aren't I? You are forced to do all this" Cooper asked. "You don't have to fight anymore, I know what's going on, come with us and I promise, you won't need to fear them anymore" Cooper told her, not listening to Ellery.

Amber stood prepared, her hand glowing a faint from the fire within, she would strike soon as Mea made one wrong move against Cooper, she would defend all of them, even if it means they got to be free and her own life was taken.
    My RP Character's Pokemon! Click to feed them! Each of their Signature Pokemon in Order:
    Kathany, Amber, Piper, Kate, Zoey and Lane.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

Mea walked to Cooper slowly and looked at him before raising her hand. "Okay." she stated and put her hand on his chest. "Death Garden." she muttered before firing a shockwave from close range.

Blog Entries

"What?" Cooper asked before he was sent flying by the shockwave and hit the ground, groaning., feeling burns on his chest, parts of his clothes had decayed and he was confused on what happened. He looked at Mea in shock. "But.. I thought we had something" Cooper groaned, realizing that the others had been right, and he was wrong.

"Alright you asked for it bitch" Amber said, the fire building up inside her as she lifted her palm, and shot a couple of powerful firebolts towards Mea, she knew Cooper was out, not just physically but the fact he realized he had been wrong.
    My RP Character's Pokemon! Click to feed them! Each of their Signature Pokemon in Order:

Blog Entries
    Follow Kamen_Fanatic On Twitter Add Kamen_Fanatic on Facebook Add Kamen_Fanatic on MySpace

"Alice, we gotta go!' Kuroki yelled, transforming into her human guise and grabbed her and Zephyr by the hand and ran off with them.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"Don't think so." Mea gritted her teeth before she threw her arms forward, firing a wave of energy that caused the flames to decay. "I'm not going to lose so easily."

Ellery and Jared charged at Mea straight on. "Let's go!" Ellery and Jared both threw punches in the air with Ellery firing a blast of wind and Jared one of crimson flames. The two attacks collided and combined with each other as they headed towards Mea.

"I won't fall for the same trick twice." Mea grinned as her wings materialized. "Death Wings!"she screamed before firing a barrage of decayed feathers. Ellery and Jared were hit by the feathers in different spots, causing them to wince and grit their teeth as they quickly unplucked them to stop them from decaying their bodies.

"You don't actually think we'll let you pass do you." The running Kuroki and Zephyr were stopped by two shadows. One of them was a man wearing a black colored armor that covered his whole body, he had long black colored hair and a pair of golden colored eyes and pale skin. He had a large black colored sword attached to his back along with a dragon tatoo on the right side of his face.

The other person was a woman wearing a white coloured robe, she in turn had matching white hair and pale skin and was wrapped in chains. Her blue colored eyes seemed empty and she had the tatoo of a hawk on her forehead. "We can't let a new species of angel just get away."

"Looks like things are moving well." high above where the group stood was Judal, he grinning down as he stared at the battle. He was wearing a black colored winter jacket along with a pair of black jeans and a white scarf. "Let's see how this develops."

Blog Entries

"Yeah, and I am not giving up so easily" Amber replied. She looked around knowing soon they would be outnumbered, with Cooper out and who knows how long before the others were, they needed back up.

"This isn't over, not by a long shot. Hydreigon, Vaporeon, Blaziken, Pidgeot, Seviper and Vespiquen come out and attack!" Amber commanded, she threw each Pokeball in the air and during each brief moment, chucked another firebolt towards Mea until all six Pokemon were released. "If you guys were smart, use your Pokemon as well" Amber told the others.

Blog Entries

"Omoi!' Kuroki yelled, splaying her arms out and increased the gravity.

"WE'RE FIGHTING A ROUGE ARCHANGEL!!! YOU WANT US TO USE POKEMON ON A PARANORMAL ENTITY?!!?" Zephyr yelled at Amber.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"Amber for the fifth time Pokemon aren't going to do anything." Naomi said, she would've helped but she had now fallen to the punishment from Sloth and was doing exercises.

"The Demon Lord is right." Mea snickered. "Pokemon can only be compared to Demons with less power." Mea said before clapping her hands and firing a barrage of death feathers at the group.

The two demons looked at Zephyr and Kuroki. The one using the sword snickered as he lifted it up and slashed down at the air firing a powerful slash of energy at them. The woman raised her had and closed her eyes before a pair of claws made out of energy emerged from her back and grasped to grab Alice.

However before the girls could be hurt by the attacks a large blast of flames came flying from below, the flames working as a sort of geyser and blocking the attacks. "Just in time." came the voice of a smiling Shinn. He was now wearing a black colored robe with long sleeves along with a pair of black jeans. Standing beside him was a man with long messy black colored hair and blue eyes, he was wearing a black colored jacket though it didn't cover the six pack underneath it, he was also wearing a pair of black jeans. Along with those two was Caroline who smirked as she pushed her hair back as well as another woman (that Kamen will describe)

Fire Ferrets Forever Mako's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

Dirk had managed to cross through the terrace of greed without incident. This was due to the fact that he was not greedy and every dollar he had accumulated from his various jobs was for a selfless reason (that being to make sure that Daphne, Zephyr and the baby were taken care of should he die." He smiled, knowing that the answers he sought were getting closer with every step he took.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ariel
    Everyone has had a crush on Hips. :B

Blog Entries

"Well, they could still be used for backup if all of us are taken down" Amber responded, her six Pokemon remained on guard but didn't attack, they all seemed brave, but Vespiquen seemed to be terrified of them, floating behind the hovering Hydreigon as a cover. Amber knew they were right, but she refused to be beaten by the Archangels.

"So.. The headmaster has arrived" Amber said after noticing the three, she was glad to see him, even if a part of her still didn't want to trust him after the last time.

"Wait! I need to know" Cooper shouted still groaning from the pain, it seemed Machop had come out, not to battle but to help, who Cooper limped near Mea. "Why did you sleep with me? I don't get it, what was the point if you just wanted to kidnap everyone?" Cooper asked trying to ignore the burns on his chest.

"Coop, get away from her! She will kill you" Amber warned but Cooper didn't listen. He needed to know, before they killed Mea.

"Were you just using me for some way to get to the others?" Cooper added.

Blog Entries

That woman had long red hair that reached to her shoulders in a wavy formation. Her eyes were canary yellow in color, with her skin lightly tanned. She had a modest bust size, and was wearing a purple cocktail dress while wearing a black robe.

"Ah, ah. Looks like chaos follows the family everywhere we go." The female said, smiling as she looked at Shinn. "Isn't that right, Brother?" She asked.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"But you know I wouldn't have it any other way." Shinn smiled at his sister and turned back to look at the demons from Fallen. "Now." Shinn smiled and raised his hand creating a fire ball on the palm of it. "Do you guys really want to fight right now."

"You guys okay?" the man standing next to Shinn asked before turning to look at Zephyr. "How about you Zeph?"

Caroline snickered. "I can't believe you guys left me behind." she frowned as she looked at the others. "Not even a 'hey Caroline wanna come with us' you guys are mean." she pointed out before looking at Cooper. "And why is he whining?"

Mea just looked at the large group that had gathered and frowned. "I guess it'll be for later, the day's over so I should get going before it becomes impossible to climb through." Mea stated before flying off.

"We should go too." the man with the sword stared at Shinn and the other with a grin. He then turned to Naomi, who was glaring at him. "It's nice to see you again DL of Lust Naomi."

"Demon Lord of Greed, Argos." Naomi frowned before seeing Argos and the woman vanish.

"Well that was quick." Gray pouted and ruffled the back of his head. "I thought we were going to get a chance to fight." he then turned to look at Mira.