Nebula Academy: Search for the Chosen Ones (Start Up) - Page 44

Page 44 of 544 FirstFirst ... 3442434445465494144 ... LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Nebula Academy: Search for the Chosen Ones (Start Up)

The Dimension Wizard Flaze's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook
    Follow Flaze on Tumblr Visit Flaze's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Nebula Academy: Search for the Chosen Ones (Start Up)

"I'm as tall as you," Ellery deadpanned. "And that smell is you." he said before frowning. "Why do you guys have to act like such jerks."

My life is forbidden Serenity's Avatar Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Add Serenity on Facebook
    Follow Serenity on Tumblr Visit Serenity's Youtube Channel

Alice just watched the situation from afar. She didn't really feel like she belonged. At this point, she just wanted to get the test over with, get situated in her room, and talk to her parents. Her mother always seemed to give her the best advice when it come to certain situations. Alice assumed that this wouldn't be any different.

Registered Trainer Pokemon Trainer Calvin's Avatar
    Blog Entries

"They take delight in others' displeasure." Calvin said solemnly. "Best to ignore them, like I do." He walked ahead, with camille following him closely. Neither wanted to be bothered with anyone right now, especially by these people with whom they did not belong.
    Pearl:3996-6679-5959
    SS:4040-3317-8250
    White:2924-1613-1871
    Battle Record:23-4
    My FF.net profile~*~My new anime fic!~*~My Fanclub
    I am an official member of the Official Bulbagarden Trading Whitelist.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

Jared sighed as he walked into the elevator. "Everyone has their defects," he pointed out while looking at the others. "And only those that can come to accept other's defects can truly advance."

Blog Entries

"I'm sorry Ellery!" Enrique sobbed, instantly feeling horrible as he wrapped his arms around the short man. "I'll do anything!"
    Not changing my signature 'till TWEWY 2 comes out.

Also this RP is really cool. It's like Percy Jackson. You can be a god's reincarnation and have powers and you're at a school and it's totally radical!
    http://z13.invisionfree.com/Garden_of_Olympus/index.php?act=idx

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

OOC: He's not short, he's a average for a fifteenyear old.

"Off," Ellery groaned. "Don't talk about people and then apologize like it's nothing."

Fire Ferrets Forever Mako's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

Dirk was chuckling at the entire scene. "This is better than television." He muttered to Daphne.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ariel
    Everyone has had a crush on Hips. :B

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"Guys, can we get going?" Jared asked, gesturing for the others to enter the elevator.

After they had gotten into the elevator once more they went up to the fifth floor and entered another room.
    @Agent Gryphon;

Blog Entries

"Hey, we are almost there" Cooper irrupted, sounding a bit tired of the argument that had broken out, despite wanting to meet the battle teacher he hoped the tests would just hurry up and get over with, everyone just kept fighting that it seemed to be better off alone. Soon as the elevator stopped to the next floor, Cooper got off not paying attention if anyone else followed or if they would just keep fighting in the elevator. He noticed a Hydreigon in the room first before seeing Amber, his heart skipped a beat as he took her in, she was more beautiful with that Hydreigon, which was a Pokemon Cooper wouldn't mind training one day.

"Hello, where are the rest of your group?" Amber asked noticing him, she could hear some loud voices behind him.

"They are coming. When they stop fighting" Cooper explained as his felt his inner beast stirring, he was glad to meet her. "I am Cooper Rivers, I saw you earlier, the way you helped stop Miss White's Gothitelle was.. awesome" Cooper said pausing for a moment to find a word for it.

"Thanks, when your friends are ready we will get down to it. If they are fighting then surely a battle would get rid of their anger or stress" Amber replied as Hydreigon gave a roar and hovered higher to the roof, which was rather large and high. Cooper wondered who would be fighting the dragon, obviously someone would have to since she was the battle teacher.

OOC: I just finished writing Haze:P
    My RP Character's Pokemon! Click to feed them! Each of their Signature Pokemon in Order:
    Kathany, Amber, Piper, Kate, Zoey and Lane.

Registered Trainer Pokemon Trainer Calvin's Avatar
    Blog Entries

"We're here." Calvin and Camille said, walking up behind Cooper. "We may have to wait awhile for the rest of them."
    Pearl:3996-6679-5959
    SS:4040-3317-8250
    White:2924-1613-1871
    Battle Record:23-4
    My FF.net profile~*~My new anime fic!~*~My Fanclub
    I am an official member of the Official Bulbagarden Trading Whitelist.

Blog Entries

"Ready when you are, ma'am." Enrique said. He raised a hand in the air, and a glowing blue baseball bat appeared in his hand. There wasn't any particular reason Enrique made it glow. He just thought it looked cool. And blue was his favorite color.
    Not changing my signature 'till TWEWY 2 comes out.

Also this RP is really cool. It's like Percy Jackson. You can be a god's reincarnation and have powers and you're at a school and it's totally radical!
    http://z13.invisionfree.com/Garden_of_Olympus/index.php?act=idx

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"I'm ready, I wasn't even fighting," Jared pointed out while scratching the back of his head as he saw Ellery step up.

My life is forbidden Serenity's Avatar Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Add Serenity on Facebook
    Follow Serenity on Tumblr Visit Serenity's Youtube Channel

Alice just decided to hang back in the corner and keep her distance. She wasn't sure what the challenge would be, but she had her Pokemon and she knew everything would work in the end.

Fire Ferrets Forever Mako's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

"Fighting implies an actual contest." Dirk mused as he and Daphne scanned the scene. "So who's gonna play dragon slayer?" He asked.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ariel
    Everyone has had a crush on Hips. :B

Blog Entries

"Well.. I just meant those who were" Cooper replied to Jared and looked back at the teacher "Ready whenever you are" Cooper commented.

"Good, well first of all I would like to welcome you to your next challenge, I will try to make this quick as possible. As you know I am the Battle teacher, so battling will come to play here" Amber replied, she smiled at Dirk now.

"Well.. All of you are" Amber said looking at Hydreigon. "I am sure you have noticed the previous tests have required teamwork
    so this one is no different" Amber explained. "Here's the scenario you are to choose your best Pokemon, and fight together against Hydreigon, why? Well if in the real world there's ever a bad guy or even a rogue Pokemon that also wields power, you may have to face one of your biggest challenges yet, this test will not measure on who wins though, it will measure on how well you can play as a team, the same goes for your Pokemon" Amber explained to them.

"So.. Choose your best Pokemon and then I will start us off, don't worry about me being outnumbered, studies have shown Hydreigon can also use attacks out of it's other two heads, at the same time with it's main head" Amber assured them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Well then, who would I choose?" Cooper whispered trying to ignore his urges to flirt with the teacher, this really was not the time. Aron was still injured from the previous battle. His Machop could also hurt Hydreigon but his Igglybuff would be pointless here. "I think each of us should use a different super effective Pokemon against Hydreigon such as I can use a fighting type, someone else uses an ice type and etc, in this case I am using Machop" Cooper suggested pulling out a pokeball.

"Machop, come out and do your best" Cooper commanded releasing Machop, the fighting type looked pumped to fight.
    My RP Character's Pokemon! Click to feed them! Each of their Signature Pokemon in Order:
    Kathany, Amber, Piper, Kate, Zoey and Lane.